Laura Tavarez Photography Reviews

Laura Tavarez Photography 7
  • Mike

Mike Leahy · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding wedding photographer

Laura was the easiest vendor we worked with. She is extremely professional and very organized. Her pictures are amazing! She cares very deeply for each couple she works with. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Karen Akkerman · Married on 11/10/2018

Our experience with Laura was the best!

Laura Tavarez is a wonderful photographer. She photographed our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! She made us feel so comfortable, she even got the groom to not look like a deer in headlights!! Laura is such a sweet person as well, it’s like you hired your good friend to take your pictures. We would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Laura did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures! As soon as I requested information on pricing and packaging Laura scheduled a call and she had me so excited about our upcoming wedding I called my fiancé and told him we had to choose her! Our engagement session was so much fun, and the pictures were amazing! I never had pictures of us being years to my eyes. She captured our love for each other so perfectly and she was such a pleasure to work with. I cannnot wait for our wedding and to see the magic she does with those pictures as well!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Laura Tavarez Photography 15
    Laura Tavarez Photography 16
    Laura Tavarez Photography 17
    Laura Tavarez Photography 18
    Laura Tavarez Photography 19

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

I am still in awe over my photos. They were completely amazing. They were done in a timely manner, which was amazing for me. We couldn’t be happier with the photos. It was easy going and mellow. Laura is so easy to work with and great company.

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Laura Tavarez Photography 24
    Laura Tavarez Photography 25
    Laura Tavarez Photography 26

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

Laura did a fantastic job as the photographer for my December wedding. The photos were beautiful and really captured the feelings of the moment as well as personalities of our guests. Her creative eye gave our photos a unique perspective for both the wedding and the engagement shoot. Laura is very professional in the way she handles her clients. My fiancée at the time and I were completely awkward in front of the camera but Laura was able to coach us so that our photos came out beautifully. Her bubbly and enthusiastic personality is what won us over as well. She was so personable and really wanted the focus of the day to be on my husband and I. In preparation for the day she had a timeline and a questionnaire that I filled out ahead of time so she knew what I wanted. Her timeline and schedule of the day’s events flowed from there which really helped the wedding day flow. I (and everyone in attendance) will be swooning over these wedding photos for years to come. I plan on contacting her in the future for any other shoots my husband and I want. Laura made this time very special for us. You must make Laura a priority when looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Laura Tavarez Photography 27
    Laura Tavarez Photography 28
    Laura Tavarez Photography 29
    Laura Tavarez Photography 30

Katrin · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura was recommended to me by a family friend who had seen her previous work. Laura was responsive and flexible when communicating with me before the wedding, even from across the country (I live in FL)! Her wedding package includes an engagement photo session which was helpful for us to get to know each other and practice poses. During the wedding day, she got every shot that I wanted and more. She kept me and the whole wedding party on track and was very understanding when we were running a little late. The pictures are GORGEOUS and bring tears to my eyes every time I look at them. People still bring up how good her photos are and it has been 2 months since the wedding. Splurging on a true professional wedding photographer was worth every penny. Thank you, Laura!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2017

Laura was absolutely a DREAM to work with for our wedding! She helped with literally every detail possible, and never let my opinions or suggestions go unheard. From detailed prep suggestions, to improve snaps she was ON IT!! We got our pics very quickly, and we were speechless at the quality as well as how much she truly captured our special day. You can't go wrong with Laura Tavarez Photography!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Haleigh · Married on 03/10/2017

Laura is absolutely amazing! She is very friendly and professional and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed when taking the photos. She was very helpful with every question I had and always replied right away. She is very creative with her shots and pays attention to small details. She is very thoughtful and probably the friendliest person I've met. My photos came out so beautifully and I cannot recommend her enough.

Stephanie · Married on 01/28/2017

Hands down the best photographer ??
    Thank you, so much for making our wedding day extra special.

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2016

I had a really short time frame for wedding planning and was easily able to connect with Laura (she even did a video consultation with me for our first chat to accommodate my concurrent travel and wedding planning schedule!) to figure out if we could agree on terms that worked for both of us. Thankfully, we did! Laura really was quite accommodating in general, given the travel involved for her for both my engagement and wedding photos. She also was incredibly professional, positive, and encouraging when "training" me, my husband, and our family members on what we needed to do to have nice photos too. She is really good at drawing out smiles and laughs from the people she photographs, including rowdy kids (for example, my 5- and 7-year-old nephews...). I initially wasn't planning on ordering a photo album but Laura convinced me to, and I'm super happy with her process where she makes a recommended layout first, and allows opportunities for feedback and revision to the desired product. Laura uses really effective tools in her work, particularly offering long-term and easy accessibility of photos online and ease of commenting on the photo album layout. Would definitely recommend Laura for engagement and wedding photography anytime!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Loree · Married on 10/08/2016

We were given Laura’s name from a friend and were we so thankful for that. She was great. She even handled my crazy family at our wedding with a smile and made us all feel special. We had such a great experience, that we asked her to do my son Senior pictures. She took on the challenge like a pro. We were her first clients to have a Cow in the picture with her subject. We will use her in the future for all our photography needs..

brittany · Married on 08/08/2016

Laura was fantastic to work with! She made us feel comfortable and our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

Laura Tavarez was amazing to work with. She thought of things that I wouldn't have even thought about, which was extremely helpful for a bride who was way in over her head and never really wanted to think about wedding stuff! ?? She was always checking in to see how everything was going and if there was any questions I had. I would highly recommend Laura for all your photography needs!

Katelyn · Married on 01/09/2016

Nothing but happy memories captured and created by Laura!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2015

Amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! She made sure to take care of everything we wanted, and then some! The quality of the pictures were fantastic! The best thing was she was super easy to get a hold of and very flexible with requests.

Edith · Married on 09/05/2015

Her patience was exceptional with us! My husband is very shy when it comes to pictures. Laura made us so comfortable and brought out the inner model in my husband. Both our Engagement pictures and Wedding pictures were amazing! We will forever cherish our wedding book that she created for us!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Working with Laura was absolutely amazing! She is so professional and also so down to earth. We are grateful for the beautiful wedding day memories she captured for us!
    And I can't wait for her to take photos of our beautiful new baby :)

Sent on 07/06/2017