Laura Shepard Photography Reviews

6 | Corona, CA

6 Reviews for Laura Shepard Photography

Haylee T. · Married on 08/22/2020

My wedding

To say that Laura was the perfect photographer for our day would be an understatement. She is so flexible with time. She makes her presence natural and captures precious moments perfectly. She’s easy to understand when giving direction. Overall, we are obsessed with our pictures and are so grateful to Laura that we didn’t have to worry about that aspect at all! She’s the best!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Thank you!! I loved photographing you guys! I’m so happy I was able to document your day! I feel the same about you & Andrew! You guys we’re so great go work with & I wish you an eternity of happiness 💕
  • Emma

Emma B. · Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding Photographer

Laura is amazing! She is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. She pays attention to detail and helps really bring your wedding to life through her photos. She has such a fun personality and makes your wedding just that much better!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Aweeee thank you Emma✨✨✨ I was SO happy I was able to capture this beautiful day for you! You were a beautiful bride & just glowed on your day! XOXO

Emily C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Laura is absolutely amazing at what she does! She took our wedding pictures and I love every single one. She puts so much time into taking each picture and editing them to make them perfect. She is so patient, kind and fun to work with! I highly recommend picking Laura to help capture your special moments.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Thanks Emily!!! I was SO excited to shoot your wedding day! It was extra special girlie:)) Cant wait to meet your soon to be coming baby girl one of these days! XO
  • Madison

Madison A. · Married on 06/23/2018

She’s the BEST

Laura took pictures for our wedding and first look. They turned out beautifully and captured our special day perfectly!

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was a beautiful day, we all almost melted:) BUT it was perfect! &&& your first look was SO sweet! XO
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 06/09/2018

High Energy, Fun & Romantic Photo Shoot

Laura was amazing! Not only did she do an incredible job on our wedding photos, but she made it so much fun! It was so easy to be ourselves with her for our first look and she made it a great experience. For the actual wedding, she was able to get tons of photos super fast and nobody had to wait around long. It was super efficient and high-energy, which I loved! I look our our wedding photos and I’m so grateful that we have those gorgeous memories to look back on forever. I 100000% recommend Laura!

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was SO fun! You guys made it easy for me, I loved every minute of it! XOXO

Mindy F. · Married on 10/12/2012

Best photographer!

Laura is a great photographer. She has a very calming presence which helps bring out natural smiles during the stress of a wedding. She has great vision for her pictures and they turn out perfect. Highly recommend!

Laura Shepard Photography's reply:

Thanks Mindy! You did such a great job planning your day! SO impressive!:) You were one of my very first weddings! So special! XOXO