Laura McElroy Beauty Reviews

11 | Sioux Falls, SD

11 Reviews for Laura McElroy Beauty

11 Laura McElroy Beauty Reviews

Ellie · Married on 09/23/2017

I chose Laura McElroy Beauty based off of a review from my matron of honor, and I was not disappointed! Laura made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to get me, my five bridesmaids, and two personal attendants ready for my wedding in the span of 3.5 hours - and everyone looks positively amazing. She was so accommodating in joining us in our get-ready suite at a hotel, and contributed to a calming wedding-day morning. Her services were more than I could have asked for on my big day!

Lea · Married on 06/24/2017

Loved how my hair and make up turned out amazing! I had the package that was for myself, mom, and mother in law I also added my daughter on because she was the flower girl. My mom was ify but loved the way everything turned out. They did amazing working with my stubborn 2 year old she didn't want her hair done but she surely loved the makeup, which was little to nothing just acted like she was getting more on. Overall everyone was satisfied with way everything turned out.

Christine · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved working with Laura and Val for hair and makeup for my wedding day! She was super flexible with scheduling and worked with me to achieve to look I was going for. I felt absolutely beautiful. She is very reasonably priced and worth every single penny. I had my hair and makeup done in the morning, a touch up after our bride and groom pictures and before the ceremony, and a hair change after the ceremony. Everything worked out perfectly and I loved every look! My makeup looked flawless from 8am until the end of our reception at midnight. She was a joy to work with, and I would book her again if I could! I would encourage every bride to check her out, she is a must have for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Laura McElroy Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Christine...we loved working with you and are thrilled you had a wonderful experience working with us at Laura McElroy Beauty!

Hiring Laura to do my wedding make-up was one of the best decisions I made. She was always easy to get ahold of and very prompt on getting back to me. She is also very reasonably priced. We did a practice session a few weeks before the wedding and she made me feel like her #1 priority. She was open to my ideas and really listened to what I wanted. My makeup for the actual wedding was even more flawless. She did airbrush makeup and brought everything up to my hotel room. I looked like me, just an enhanced better me. Best decision I made was investing in professional make-up and Laura is the best!!

Kristyne · Married on 01/02/2015

Laura did an absolutely amazing job on makeup for my bridal party. She was enjoyable to be around, and very personable throughout the process. In searching for a makeup artist, I spoke with a number of individuals and companies in the area, but was beyond impressed with Laura's timeliness and polite way of handling her clients and business. Each of us felt that working with Laura was one of the best decisions we made for that day; it gave us time to relax and enjoy the wedding day, without worrying about the final product. In the end, we were more than happy with the results, and would love to take Laura home with us so we could look that fantastic every day :).

Laura was great to work with. She really knows all there is to know about make-up. She made myself and my girls all look very natural with out looking overdone. She was very pleasant to work with.

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2011

Laura was so sweet and did such a great job! She wasn't pushy and did everything the way I liked it. I would suggest her to everyone! She was wonderful!!

Tinia · Married on 05/21/2011

Laura,

My face looked perfect on my very special day. I really want to thank you for the time you took on my face, you really did an awesome job!

Thank you.

Tinia

Sara · Married on 10/10/2009

Laura honestly made me as beautiful as I could possibly be one my wedding day!! She applied make-up to my mom and me; we looked wonderful!! She is truely a gifted artist!!

Ali · Married on 10/22/2011

Laura did my makeup and my mother's makeup for my wedding day. She was amazing! The original person who was going to do my makeup backed out on me last minute. I was devastated! My mom had already had an appointment scheduled with Laura and called - the morning of my wedding - to see if she could fit me in and somehow, Laura was able to do it!!! She fit me right in as if I had an appointment scheduled with her for months! I was a little nervous in the beginning, not because of Laura, but because we hadn't had any trials or practice on what we were going to do. As soon as she started she put me at ease! She just made it seem so simple and easy! She used airbrush foundation on me, a product I was not familiar with and now I am complete hooked! I would do it every morning if I had the chance! She used false eyelashes on me as well. She took everything I had to say, on how I wanted it to look to heart and made me feel so beautiful that day! My now husband kept telling me how stunning and beautiful I looked... it was perfect! If I ever have another special occasion, I absolutely will use Laura again!!!!!

Jess · Married on 08/07/2010

The make-up she did for my wedding was astounding -- there really isn't another word for it. Everyone looked completely transformed and gorgeous. At the last minute, we had to add the Mother of the Groom and even though we were short on time (pictures were starting soon), Laura did a fantastic job incorporating her into the line-up and getting everyone ready on time. As far as price -- at first I thought it was a little much for make-up, but her professionalism, flexibility, and (most importantly) QUALITY made up for the price. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Hope this helps!