Laura Marie Photography Reviews

10 | Yucaipa, CA

10 Reviews for Laura Marie Photography

Taylor J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Hire Laura!

Laura is the absolute best! I just received all my pictures from our wedding and I just cannot stop staring at them. Not only are the pictures themselves absolutely stunning, Laura was so much fun to work with. We fully trusted her vision she had for shots and man did it pay off! She also had as laughing and smiling the whole time, made "posing" feel so much more natural. She got all the pictures we wanted and more, we finished everything right on time and I am so happy we have these wonderful photos to look back on for years to come. You won't regret hiring her! Thanks Laura!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

Laura is awesome. I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor capturing your special day. It was so beautiful and your love shines through
  • Madison

Madison B. · Married on 09/28/2019

So Awesome

Laura is so nice and so easy to work with. I would hear from her at least one a month leading up to the wedding date. Then after the wedding she would give my husband and I sneak peeks of our pictures and the status on when the pictures will be done.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much! I’m so happy for you both and it was such an honor capturing your special day.

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

It has been amazing

Laura has done our engagement photos and wedding photos...and probably maternity photos when we are ready. She is an absolute DREAM! She is so much fun to work with and her photos come out STUNNING. MY in-laws loved her so much we booked family photos with her. I couldn't recommend a better photographer to catch all the special moments on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

I love love love all of you!!! Not only did I love being a part of your wedding day, but I cannot wait to capture all your special occasions in the future!
  • Tayler

Tayler G. · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t ask for more!

Laura was amazing! She listened to everything we wanted and was very organized and efficient! She had great creative ideas for poses that made our pictures even more special!

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for you le kind words ! You both are a blast as is your family. I was honored to be a part of your special day :)
  • Patariya

Patariya C. · Married on 08/18/2018

Like Family

Laura is a phenomenal photographer. She is very professional and fun (not dull and drabbt). My family, wedding party, and guests all love her. She has the greatest sense of humor and the BEST ideas for poses and background. I would honestly use her for future family photos, parties, and graduation pictures.

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness ! This made me tear up! I love my job and love being a part of families most precious moments. Thank you so much for your kind words

Brigitte C. · Married on 06/23/2018

June Mitten Building Wedding

Laura is an amazing photographer to work with! She is very personable and easy to connect with, which helped since our wedding party was huge. She had no problems getting us in line! Laura stays organized and helps keep to the itenerary on the wedding day. Our first meeting was at a local coffee shop which was awesome. She is very flexible with her schedule and understanding. The quality of her photos are also amazing. After receiving the drive for my wedding I couldn’t be happier with every single picture on there. I am thankful to have had an amazing photographer for my wedding, the memories I have with the photos I am forever thankful for! Thank you Laura!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Teena K. · Married on 04/15/2018

Teena and nick wedding

Laura captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. Leading up to the wedding she was flexible, supportive, and really cared about what nick and i wanted. She made our day perfect and stress free. ❤️

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much love! It was such a pleasure working with and being a part of such a special day.

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

All around amazing experience

Laura did our engagement and wedding shoot. She knew we were very nervous and camera shy and totally pulled us out of that. She made us feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding not only did she take amazing photos but she helped keep everyone on track and made sure we got exactly what we had hope for in our pictures. We highly recommended Laura for your special day.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Laura Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words ! It truly means so much to me and it was such a pleasure capturing your special day
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 10/29/2019

1.8
      1.0

Don't do it, just keep looking

Worst photographer ever. Don't ruin your special day with her. My wedding day was perfect, everything I wanted. Unfortunately I won't have the photos to remember most of this day. Laura was 45 min late, by the time she got up to the house. So not a single getting ready photo and she tried to state that I never mentioned it was important...but do I really have to say that in order for you to be on time? When she got there I asked her to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids, she immediately said no, and said she was going to take detail photos...so I said okay do you want to take my ring and she said no...again. ( I only got one shot of me and my husbands ring in the middle of the night..which was bad) Anyways the day goes on Ceremony family pictures, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and 5 minutes with me and the groom...there were cars in the background and let's just say not the best job was done removing them. On top of the lack of creativity when it came to the poses. She rushed us up for dinner and we sat down. And she says I'm going to go eat...okay. Of course we were going to let her eat once the line went down. But she found it best to wait in line and waste more of the time we were paying her for. Half the time she was sitting chatting with the DJ and the other she was talking to my guests and not taking pictures. So its my big day, I don't want to stress about it and I give her the benefit of the doubt. Well I finally get my photos. And she edits out the entire sky to white....does a terrible job editing out the cars and on top of everything is extremely rude when I approach her about it. I ask her if it's possible to see the raw images which of course she isn't required to provide by any means. And she says they are out of my price range, and goes off on an extremely rude rant refusing to tell me how much I would have to pay for them. Luckily I have screenshots of this and you can see the way she avoids all my questions. So to wrap it up 45 mins late, bad editing, and a rude personality...it's best to keep looking, this is not something you want to be left with after your big day.

Sent on 12/16/2019