Laura Macchia Reviews

30 | Montpelier, VT

30 Reviews for Laura Macchia

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Laura did a wonderful job with all of our wedding stationary -- from save the date to all of our day of needs. She was very flexible and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Laura's work is absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier with the final product! I was incredibly overwhelmed by the invitation process; Laura was beyond easy to work with and gave lots of options and ideas on how to handle the written content (she even helped with the draft), the fonts/colors, and the general layout. The final suite was beyond beautiful and we're still receiving compliments from our guests about how beautiful and classic everything came out. We even had a few people ask if they could RSVP via email because they didn't want to send back the RSVP card! We loved working with Laura so much that we worked with her to develop Thank You notes as well. Cannot recommend Laura enough!

Alison · Married on 10/02/2017

Laura was extremely responsive and worked quickly to create beautiful invitations for us. She was so easy to work with and was able to create just what we were looking for. Thank you!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you, Laura! Our invitations were perfect. I'm glad I found you :).

Bryn · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Laura! She is an amazing artist and created beautiful invitations and map cards for our wedding. We received numerous complements from family and friends. I highly recommend reaching out to her!

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2016

Laura's invitations were just lovely. It was a high-quality experience all around. She was flexible in working with our budget while providing gorgeous custom invitations.

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

Laura is super talented designer with a modern style that made our suite distinctive and memorable. She is easy to work with and a real pro. The cost was reasonable for what we did and we were VERY pleased with the results. Happy to recommend Laura!

Alexa · Married on 07/29/2016

It makes me so happy to be able to compliment hard work and talent. Laura brought my vision to life and I still get compliments about my invitations almost 2 months after my wedding. I wanted my guests to feel like they were getting something with a Vermont feel and that is truly what they got. I was just not interested in buying a generic invitation set online, so I searched for VT vendors and along came Laura. Our VT venue was on our invitations and inserts, and she even created a custom map of the venue for each guest. The map was the cherry on top as I was able to circle where each guest was staying on the resort and it really just tied it all together. If you want custom, beautiful work that is one of a kind.. This is it! My invitation set is in a shadow box because I loved it that much! Thank you again! <3

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

I found Laura Macchia through an internet search for artists in my area who create wedding invitations. I loved what I saw on Laura's website so I contacted her about creating the invitations for my wedding. I could not have been happier with the results! Laura completely understood my ideas and turned them into exactly what I wanted the invitations to look like. Laura came up with a monogram that we loved so much that we also used it on coasters as a favor to give out at the wedding. Laura was super responsive, collaborative, and took my ideas and made beautiful invitations, Her work was excellent and I cannot recommend her more highly.

• User7082003 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with Laura on the invitations and thank you notes for our wedding. She captured the spirit of the event in her work, was responsive to all our concerns from budget to paper weight. We received multiple complements on the invitations and are glad to have a few leftover to remember the event.
    I would gladly recommend Laura to anyone.

Claire · Married on 06/11/2016

Laura was incredible! Such high quality products for a reasonable price! I got so many compliments about my invitation suite. Laura is always quick to respond to emails. I think I was late getting her the final details for the invites and she still got them to me very quickly and within her estimated deadline! I could not recommend her more highly.

Working with Laura on our wedding invitations and thank you notes was a wonderful experience. The products she delivered were outstanding, she was incredibly responsive, and the artwork review process was seamless. We could not be more pleased, and our guests marveled at her work.

Katy · Married on 09/06/2015

I found Laura on vermontweddings.com and thought her invitations were beautiful. Then, I saw that she had a design of Camel's Hump Mountain, which was the backdrop of our wedding venue. She sent us a sample in advance, and we ended up getting coordinating save the date's, invitations, and thank-you cards. Laura was a pleasure to work with - she was responsive and professional, and helped us with the layout, font, colors, and wording so that we had gorgeous, unique invitations. The price was comparable to what we would have paid if we had gone through an online vendor, but we got to support a local business and ended up with invitations that were personal and meaningful to us. I would highly recommend Laura's services.

Laura is an absolute delight to work with, and created gorgeous custom invitation suites for our wedding. She worked closely with us along the way, thoughtfully crafting every detail with us in mind but with her artistic eye. Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Colleen · Married on 07/20/2014

Laura was amazing to work with. Invitations came out better than expected, high quality and received many compliments on them. Thanks Laura!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2013

Laura was awesome to work with! She is extremely creative, professional and very reliable. Everything happened as she explained and she was very patient with all of our questions. When the wedding invitations and thank you cards arrived we could not have been more pleased with the quality. Our guests were very excited with the results. We look forward to doing business again with her in the future!

JoAnna · Married on 06/22/2013

Beautiful craftsmanship and quality. We had one of a kind and memorable invitations.

Darcie · Married on 12/29/2012

Laura created the perfect invitation for our winter wedding. They were distinctive, classic, and of high quality. She worked quickly and stayed in constant communication. Finally, her pricing was very reasonable for the quality and diligence she puts in to each order.

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2012

Laura created the most beautiful letterpress invitations and thank you cards for me. She worked with me to create the right design and they turned out exactly as I expected. I received many, many compliments from our guests!

Next time I have an event, I will definitely be back for more of Laura's designs.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2012

Laura is extremely creative. She was able to combine all my inspirations into a cohesive set of art. She made sure in the end, I was completely satisfied.
    I would gladly work with her again!

Sara · Married on 08/04/2012

Laura was wonderful to work with! We were able to meet with her in her home which felt very personal and discuss various ideas. She was very responsive to emails and the remainder of the process was so smooth from our initial meeting, through the various proofs and finalizing our selection. The wonderful letterpress invitations we sent to our guests were so special because we had a part in creating them. Certainly a treasure.

Amber · Married on 06/23/2012

We sent Laura a picture of our venue and from there she was able to customized our save the dates, invites, escort cards! Truly one of a kind.

Katie · Married on 10/29/2011

We loved our invitations, and so did our guests! Three of our guests though they were so "us" that they gave us handmade wedding gifts either involving the invite or bought us something handmade that reminded them of our invitation. We were also very happy with the unique and clever reply card! The communication with the vendor was timely and convenient. We have bought items from this vendor before and will continue to do so.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2011

Laura is AMAZING! Her invitations came quickly and were simply stunning. She was so flexible and happy to make adjustments to fit our needs. She offers a variety of styles and options in her designs and pricing, all while remaining eco-friendly. Her designs are unique, sophisticated, and classic. My guests loved her work, as did we!

If you're feeling stressed from preparing for your wedding, trust me, Laura will NOT add to it! She will make you feel at ease, has a clear understanding of the process, and is there to help you. She's a pleasure to work with and I look forward to using her services again at our next big "life" event!

Julie · Married on 09/25/2010

Laura Macchia was extremely creative, fast, and responsive. She was easy to work with and the final product was exactly what I'd hoped it would be.