Laura Jacobs Bridal Reviews

Laura Jacobs Bridal 5
Laura Jacobs Bridal 6
Laura Jacobs Bridal 7

Darlene · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing experience every bride to be should have!

This was my first encounter with a bridal store and my best experience! I was made to feel as I was a little princess and couldn’t be happier! From the moment I entered the store, I was treated like I was the only bride to be in the whole world!!They didn’t push items on to me, but allowed me to choose what I wanted. I highly recommend visiting them first, as you will not be sorry. Prices are also reasonable. I can’t thank you enough for the services provided. Thank you for making me look and feel like a princess on my special day!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 8
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 9
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 10
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 11
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 12
  • Samantha

Samantha Mattice · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience!!

Laura Jacobs Bridal is hands down the best bridal shop in the Southwest Florida area. I went to a few other stores before going to Laura Jacobs and I was blown away by their service. They made me feel welcome and special from the moment I opened their doors. There was no pressure to buy anything and never once did I feel rushed to make a decision like I had felt in the other stores. I would recommend this bridal store for anyone in the area!!! Look no further

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

I felt as if I was on “Say Yes to the Dress” show.

This is the best experience I have experienced. I was made to feel as I was the only bride in the world. Attention to detail and having you feel your best self in a dress that will best suites your body type.
    They didn’t push items on you but allowed you to choose what you wanted.
    I highly recommend visiting them first, you will not be sorry. Prices also was reasonable. Love the service. Thank you for making me look fabulous with my dress and belt.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Megan Knight Barrett · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful bridal selection

Laura and her alterations specialist Julie went above and beyond to make sure my dress was perfect for my wedding. Julie really helped to make my dress one of a kind with her beautiful alterations. They were also very flexable with scheduling appointments, which I so appreciated with my busy schedule. They were amazing!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 13
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 14
  • Krista

Krista Hensley · Married on 03/30/2019

I got my fitting done with Julie & she was amazing

Overall great experience & Julie fitted my dress perfectly!! She was reasonable & her timing was perfect.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 15
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 16
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs! From the moment I walked in the doors, the staff made me feel welcomed. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted, so I trusted in Lauretta to help me find the dress. She told me she had the perfect dress for me, & it was the dress I ended up choosing! A beautiful Eddy K gown! Also, the alterations process went great. My dress fit perfectly & the bustle was beautiful.
    Couldn’t have been happier

Laura Jacobs Bridal 20
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Dress

I came to Laura Jacobs while in town visiting Fort Myers. The moment we walked in we were greeted with smiles and I just knew we were in the right place. They helped to make the experience so easy and joyful. I could not be happier with my experience!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 21
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 22
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 23
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic customer service! I first visited Laura Jacobs to try on wedding dresses, and while I ultimately purchased my dress elsewhere, my experience at Laura Jacobs was nothing short of amazing. We did purchase our bridesmaid dresses from here and the staff have gone above and beyond to ensure a positive, pleasant experience for both me and my bridesmaids. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/19/2019

Loved my experience!

Loretta and Julia were so awesome! They accommodated me with my alterations, my vail, and sued on a beautiful belt to my wedding dress! I love the way they treated me and made me feel so important! If you're planning your wedding I recommend visiting their store for all your wedding needs!

Laura Jacobs Bridal 24
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 25

Maggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

If you are looking for your perfect dress, this is the place to go. Everyone I worked with in the store did a phenomenal job helping me find my perfect dress. My consultant did an excellent job of understanding how I was feeling about the dresses I tried on, and was able to pick out the perfect gown for me within 5 dresses. I was in love! They were very easy to work with when scheduling fittings also. Overall, the best bridal salon I went to, and I would give them more than 5/5 stars if I could. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could imagine!

Laura Jacobs Bridal 26
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 27
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 28
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 29
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 30
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 31

Sierra Welker · Married on 12/15/2018

Part of the family

I'll keep this short because i could go on and on ....... these ladies are AMAZING!!! This was my third appointment (i had appointments at 7 other stores/boutiques after this one)) and my mom had an emergency 30 minutes before my appointment and was unable to attend. I almost called and rescheduled but decided it couldn't hurt to at least see what choices they had. I was warmly greeted and felt immediately comfortable. After a conversation about my ideas and likes several gorgeous gowns were selected for me to try. I won't go on about all of them because i found THE dress on the second try. I was so excited and yet emotional because my family wasn't there to witness and experience this with me. That feeling was short lived when I saw the faces of Loretta and Claudia confirming this was it and I looked as beautiful as I felt. The time and care they show potential consumers is unsurpassed. I was lucky enough to fit into the brand new sample dress and only needed a few adjustment but one of those was along the neckline. Julie did a seamless (no pun intended lol) job of keeping the integrity of the dress. It looked flawless. Thank you ladies i will forever be grateful !!!!

Laura Jacobs Bridal 32
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 33
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 34
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 35
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 36
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 37
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 38

Karen Attewell · Married on 11/10/2018

Bought my mother of bride dress from Laura who is the sweetest lady and accommodating person I have met . She strives to make u happy .

Laura is excellent knows her formal wear . She went out of her way to please me with my mother of bride dress . If you want outstanding customer service go see Laura . I was lucky to walk in and get the owner the day I bought my dress . Thank you Laura for helping me

Sent on 10/21/2018

Philip · Married on 06/02/2018

Laura Jacobs Bridal was amazing! From the moment I walked in they were very professional and welcoming. They made a complete consultation and envisioned the dress I was looking for. I found the perfect dress and I totally felt like a princess! Thank you for being a part of my special day! - Ana María

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 39

Susana · Married on 03/25/2018

I live in Jacksonville, FL, my wedding will be in my hometown, of Port Charlotte, FL. I came to Fort Myers with my Matron of Honor to shop for bridesmaids dresses. We had two very discouraging appointments at two other bridal shops. We received poor customer service because I was not buying my wedding dress from them.
    When we arrived at Laura Jacob's Bridal, Laura Jacobs greeted us personally! She went above and beyond to help us and offered friendly advice. I highly recommend Laura Jacobs Bridal! If I ever need an evening gown, I will make the drive from Jacksonville, FL to give her my business. Thank you Laura from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/20/2018

They helped me find a dress that was in my price range and beautiful! I had to buy off the rack because my wedding was only a few months away. I found the perfect dress for me; however, it was a size 10 and I needed a 2-4. They reassured me that they would be able to take it in without compromising the design. I was skeptical but went through with it. There were a few issues with the scheduling when it came to my fittings. One time the seamstress didn't finish the alterations and wasn't there to look at what needed to be fixed. One other appointment she actually forgot my dress so I had to reschedule. They were very professional about the situation and rescheduled at a day/time they don't normally come in. Also they made up for it with a big discount. Mistakes happen and they handled it well. Overall, was so in love with my dress!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 40
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 41
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 42

Kimberlee · Married on 02/17/2018

My son got married in February 2018 and Loretta and Claudia could not have been more helpful to me. I was unfortunately looking for a dress for one of the most important days of my life during two very recent family deaths. Needless to say, I needed a lot of help and more importantly, compassion!! I cannot express how special these two women are personally, as well as, professionally. They found the most beautiful dress I could have hoped for at a very reasonable price!! They had many to choose from, but due to my circumstances, I didn't have time to order the sizes I would have needed in many of them. Nevertheless, they were able to make it happen and the complements I received at the wedding were overwhelming. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion you might have!!! Kimberlee Schulze

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 50
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 51
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 52

Jill · Married on 11/26/2017

Laura Jacobs bridal was absolutely amazing. I chose a Stella York dress. Great price. And the alterations were so accommodating even with hurricane Irma. Very happy with everything.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Shellie · Married on 11/18/2017

This is absolutely the only place to go for wedding attire. Went in a crying mess and completely overwhelmed from a horrible shopping experience in Miami and was met with patients and understanding by the entire staff. They were so very kind and helpful. They all helped me find the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding and while we were there my daughter stumbled upon her dream dress. We had gone to Miami thinking a bigger store meant better; how wrong we were. The store might be modest in size compared to others but they have no need for anything larger because they only carry the newest trends, alleviating the awful "weeding through" process that was neverending in Miami. The alteration process was quick and easy and the alteration girl was a real sweetheart. I cannot recommend Laura Jacobs enough. Absolute perfection!

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs bridal - it was such a breath of fresh air comparable to other bridal salons in the area. All of the bridal consultants were extremely helpful and knowledgeable - Loretta is a true professional and I really enjoyed working with her. Julia did some AMAZING alterations to my dress - I decided to add extra paneling and no one even noticed - it was a phenomenal job. I'm from Boston and I'm so incredibly grateful that I found "the dress" here - I loved the overall experience. Everyone can't stop talking about my dress!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Maybety · Married on 10/20/2017

Laura was so awesome and accommodating. Always willing to help and so honest.
    My dress was perfect!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura and her staff were amazing! Laura helped me find the perfect dress in an atmosphere that was romantic and not a lot of people around. She had provided snack and drinks for us. The dress I chose was the 3rd one I tried on. Laura's expertise is very helpful.

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Tray820

Tray · Married on 04/22/2017

Although it was challenging getting my girls together to get measured for their dresses, Laura Jacobs would always go over and beyond to accommodate me and my girls. Whether it was opening early or staying late, they were ALWAYS ready & willing to cater to my needs as the brides.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Keely · Married on 02/18/2017

My experience here was so delightful! I felt like I was truly being taken special care of. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and really listened to my wants and needs. Also the lady who did my fitting was so particular to minor details. Highly recommend them. Loretta is amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2016