Laura Jacobs Bridal Reviews

Laura Jacobs Bridal 5
Laura Jacobs Bridal 6
Laura Jacobs Bridal 7

Darlene · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.

• Tara

Tara · Getting married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic customer service! I first visited Laura Jacobs to try on wedding dresses, and while I ultimately purchased my dress elsewhere, my experience at Laura Jacobs was nothing short of amazing. We did purchase our bridesmaid dresses from here and the staff have gone above and beyond to ensure a positive, pleasant experience for both me and my bridesmaids. Would highly recommend!

Karen Attewell · Married on 11/10/2018

Bought my mother of bride dress from Laura who is the sweetest lady and accommodating person I have met . She strives to make u happy .

Laura is excellent knows her formal wear . She went out of her way to please me with my mother of bride dress . If you want outstanding customer service go see Laura . I was lucky to walk in and get the owner the day I bought my dress . Thank you Laura for helping me

Philip · Married on 06/02/2018

Laura Jacobs Bridal was amazing! From the moment I walked in they were very professional and welcoming. They made a complete consultation and envisioned the dress I was looking for. I found the perfect dress and I totally felt like a princess! Thank you for being a part of my special day! - Ana María

Laura Jacobs Bridal 8

Susana · Married on 03/25/2018

I live in Jacksonville, FL, my wedding will be in my hometown, of Port Charlotte, FL. I came to Fort Myers with my Matron of Honor to shop for bridesmaids dresses. We had two very discouraging appointments at two other bridal shops. We received poor customer service because I was not buying my wedding dress from them.
    When we arrived at Laura Jacob's Bridal, Laura Jacobs greeted us personally! She went above and beyond to help us and offered friendly advice. I highly recommend Laura Jacobs Bridal! If I ever need an evening gown, I will make the drive from Jacksonville, FL to give her my business. Thank you Laura from the bottom of my heart.

Danielle · Married on 03/20/2018

They helped me find a dress that was in my price range and beautiful! I had to buy off the rack because my wedding was only a few months away. I found the perfect dress for me; however, it was a size 10 and I needed a 2-4. They reassured me that they would be able to take it in without compromising the design. I was skeptical but went through with it. There were a few issues with the scheduling when it came to my fittings. One time the seamstress didn't finish the alterations and wasn't there to look at what needed to be fixed. One other appointment she actually forgot my dress so I had to reschedule. They were very professional about the situation and rescheduled at a day/time they don't normally come in. Also they made up for it with a big discount. Mistakes happen and they handled it well. Overall, was so in love with my dress!

Laura Jacobs Bridal 9
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 10
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 11

Kimberlee · Married on 02/17/2018

My son got married in February 2018 and Loretta and Claudia could not have been more helpful to me. I was unfortunately looking for a dress for one of the most important days of my life during two very recent family deaths. Needless to say, I needed a lot of help and more importantly, compassion!! I cannot express how special these two women are personally, as well as, professionally. They found the most beautiful dress I could have hoped for at a very reasonable price!! They had many to choose from, but due to my circumstances, I didn't have time to order the sizes I would have needed in many of them. Nevertheless, they were able to make it happen and the complements I received at the wedding were overwhelming. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion you might have!!! Kimberlee Schulze

Laura Jacobs Bridal 12
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 19
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 20
    Laura Jacobs Bridal 21

Jill · Married on 11/26/2017

Laura Jacobs bridal was absolutely amazing. I chose a Stella York dress. Great price. And the alterations were so accommodating even with hurricane Irma. Very happy with everything.

Shellie · Married on 11/18/2017

This is absolutely the only place to go for wedding attire. Went in a crying mess and completely overwhelmed from a horrible shopping experience in Miami and was met with patients and understanding by the entire staff. They were so very kind and helpful. They all helped me find the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding and while we were there my daughter stumbled upon her dream dress. We had gone to Miami thinking a bigger store meant better; how wrong we were. The store might be modest in size compared to others but they have no need for anything larger because they only carry the newest trends, alleviating the awful "weeding through" process that was neverending in Miami. The alteration process was quick and easy and the alteration girl was a real sweetheart. I cannot recommend Laura Jacobs enough. Absolute perfection!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs bridal - it was such a breath of fresh air comparable to other bridal salons in the area. All of the bridal consultants were extremely helpful and knowledgeable - Loretta is a true professional and I really enjoyed working with her. Julia did some AMAZING alterations to my dress - I decided to add extra paneling and no one even noticed - it was a phenomenal job. I'm from Boston and I'm so incredibly grateful that I found "the dress" here - I loved the overall experience. Everyone can't stop talking about my dress!

Maybety · Married on 10/20/2017

Laura was so awesome and accommodating. Always willing to help and so honest.
    My dress was perfect!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura and her staff were amazing! Laura helped me find the perfect dress in an atmosphere that was romantic and not a lot of people around. She had provided snack and drinks for us. The dress I chose was the 3rd one I tried on. Laura's expertise is very helpful.

• Tray820

Tray · Married on 04/22/2017

Although it was challenging getting my girls together to get measured for their dresses, Laura Jacobs would always go over and beyond to accommodate me and my girls. Whether it was opening early or staying late, they were ALWAYS ready & willing to cater to my needs as the brides.

Keely · Married on 02/18/2017

My experience here was so delightful! I felt like I was truly being taken special care of. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and really listened to my wants and needs. Also the lady who did my fitting was so particular to minor details. Highly recommend them. Loretta is amazing!

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2016

Absolutely loved my experience at Laura Jacobs Bridal! My mother and I had a great experience with Rachel while shopping for my dress, she understood what I wanted very quickly. She was very easy going - not a typical "sales pitch" kind of experience. Loretta was also extremely accommodating to fit me in for a final fitting tweak days before the wedding. Couldn't be happier with decision to buy my dress here!

Gwen · Married on 11/22/2016

From the moment I first spoke with her on the phone regarding my situation (looking for my third dress because I just couldn't find the right one and rapidly running out of time!), Loretta made me feel at ease and like everything was going to be ok. She was so helpful and caring - and patient! I truly believed when I walked into the romantic and beautiful store, everything WAS going to be ok. With her help, I found the perfect dress. Julia, the seamstress, is magical. She altered and sculpted the dress so it looks like the dress picked me. I am so pleased I found them. This is what the wedding dress experience is supposed to be like! My only regret is that I didn't come here first. (Don't waste your time going anywhere else ladies - trust me!) They are absolutely, by far, the best. I cannot thank them enough and can't wait to wear my beautiful dress in 4 days!

Everyone at Laura Jacobs was so helpful and made my experience so fun and exciting! I love my dress and cannot wait to marry the man of my dreams while wearing the perfect dress!

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2016

Rachael was absolutely amazing to work with! This was my first time trying on dresses and she made the experience really wonderful. She was aware that I was most likely not purchasing my dress that day and was still extremely generous with her time and very patient, allowing me to try on as many dresses as I wanted to. I did not end up purchasing my dress from here but would absolutely recommend this store & service to any one looking for a wedding dress. They have a nice selection and the bridal salon is definitely one of the nicer stores that I visited. Thank you again for making my dress experience so easy and positive!!

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Laura Jacobs Bridal! Loretta is amazing, and so is this beautiful store. As soon as I walked in she was more than welcoming. I had brought my Mom, Future Mother-in-law, MOH, and 2 sisters with me. I didn't even count the number of dresses I tried on but I know it was a lot. She let me spend as much time as I wanted in each dress to decide what I liked and did not like about it and she actually listened to what we were saying and brought in dresses based on that. With every dress I tried on she would add straps, belts, and accessories to show me what the dress could be. I ended up finding my perfect dress here. I have went back for my first fitting to try it on and pick out my veil and accessories and it just reaffirmed my love for this shop! I wanted a veil and headpiece to go with my dress and ended up buying the ones she originally picked out. My family would ask to see some of the other ones but none of them were as perfect as the ones she picked out first. Goes to show that she knows what she is doing. This place is by far the best dress store I have ever been to. Go hear and you will be treated with amazing service and get that fairytail dress shopping experience.

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2016

Loretta and her team were wonderful to work with! All of my bridesmaids live in different cities or even countries and they worked with everyone to order each dress to be delivered to each girl. They did an incredible job on not only my dress alterations, but my mother's dress as well! They were extremely accommodating and responsive with any concerns, and they even were available to alter a dress the day before the wedding for a bridesmaid flying in from in a different country! Amazing team with beautiful items, and Tony is so talented with alterations! Would recommend them to anyone!

As a bride you are always looking for that Wow factor for your big day, I can honestly say when you walk in the doors here at Laura Jacobs bridal, Loretta makes you feel so welcome, always above and beyond out of her way to make this day a million times more special and relaxing for you and your family. They have a great variety of beautiful high quality dresses with many different styles. Some people from previous reviews say it's highly over rated, I will be completely honest my budget was $2,000 and I found my perfect dress & veil for $1,900. I love everything about this place and there is not one negative thing I could even try to think of. Thank you Loretta for making my dream dress come true & your wonderful hospitality!

• Ariella

Ariella · Married on 02/28/2016

Best shopping and customer service experience I have ever had! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Very easy to work with and is willing to work within your budget! Very professional staff. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Loretta and her staff immediately make you feel like the most beautiful Bride on the planet! They take the time to talk with you about your vision and budget before setting aside dresses for you to try on. They are all so patient, respectful and kind. They also made alterations to my dress to make it perfect! I am so happy with how it turned out and didn't want to take it off at the end of my wedding! I would highly recommend their team if you're looking for the perfect dress and 5 star service.

Molly · Married on 12/05/2015

Dress shopping for my wedding was tough until we found Laura Jacobs Bridal. Such amazing dresses to choose from and great people to work with. The owner couldn't be kinder and her husband Tony (their in house tailor) can work miracles. Rene was the best to work with. Very honest and great at her job. Not a bad thing to say!