Laura Jacobs Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Nicolette Married on 04/23/2022

The perfect experience

I only went to two shops for my wedding dress and what a stark difference in experiences. Laura Jacob’s will be my ONLY recommendation to anyone looking for a wedding dress or formal dress in SWFL. She was caring, professional, understood my needs and fine tuned the search on those needs. It was the perfect shopping experience. Please visit Laura Jacob’s when hunting for your dress!
  • Christy
    Christy Married on 03/05/2022

First and last stop

Loretta the owner was the most kind and caring woman to work with. They helped me find the perfect dress and get it altered to my preferences. Thank you for helping me create the most perfect day.
  • Jaribeth
    Jaribeth B. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing Service and beautiful dresses

I came in with a free mind, clueless to what suit me best. The owner herself helped me and you can tell she had a lot of experience. I told her what very little details I would like and she went straight to work picking out several beautiful candidate dresses. She knew what would look flattering on me and she was very professional. She was very quick to respond back. My dress even came very early which was great since I only had about a month left. Lets just say that husband loved the dress. I definitely recommend coming here
    Vibeke B. Married on 12/28/2021

A wonderful experience for our daughter and I

We cannot say enough about how great an experience this was. We knew it would be a once in a lifetime experience and had no idea it could be so easy and fun. It was a quickly planned wedding. Laura Jacobs Bridal came through every step of the way....price, alterations etc. etc.
    After spending an hour there trying on a few dresses we immediately cancelled our other appointments. Our daughter ended up with the first dress she tried ....they know their gowns and customers but it was fun trying on the beautiful dresses. Thank you Thank you!
  • Marcella
    Marcella K. Married on 12/04/2021

Dream Dress!

Laura Jacobs Bridal were welcoming, helpful and professional from the day I called to book my first appointment until my last fitting. I ended up selecting the wedding dress of my dreams and cannot get over how beautiful it is! I purchased an Eddy K dress in December of 2020 and it arrived in April of 2021 with plenty of time for alterations. They ensured I felt beautiful and that my dress was perfect for my special day. I highly recommend you stop by Laura Jacobs to check out their awesome selection of wedding dresses!
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 11/19/2021

Absolutely stunning and so wonderful to work with!

Laura and her team were so wonderful in helping me find my dress and getting it ready for my wedding day. I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed working with Laura and her team. They put me at ease and made me feel so beautiful! I received so many compliments on my stunning dress! Thank you!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 10/16/2021

All of my wedding dress shopping dreams came true!

Laura Jacobs bridal gave me my dream wedding dress shopping experience and my dream dress at the perfect price for me! It was better than anything you could ever experience at Kleinfelds in New York! It was personal, and Laura was completely focused on me at all time and making sure I got exactly what I wanted!

From the first time I spoke to Laura on the phone back in September about my dream dress, to her helping me order my dream dress to be able to try it on at the store, to calling back to make an appointment, she was professional, excited, and so nice! The day of my appointment she was so excited to greet me and welcome me! She brought me veil after veil with no hesitation until I found the perfect one! Even though I knew the first dress I tried on was THE dress, she let me try on more just to be sure! She even played “here comes the bride” so that I could picture myself on the day of the wedding! She was so patient and I didn’t feel rushed not once!

Thank you so much Laura Jacobs for making all of my wedding dress dreams a reality!
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 04/30/2021

All around great!!

So helpful and a pleasure to work with!! Their seamstress is phenomenal as well. Cannot recommend them more ❤️
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth W. Married on 04/10/2021

Wonderful Experience!

I have my dream dress thanks to Laura Jacobs Bridal! They are great to work with and can create the dress of your dreams. Mine took a lot of work but it was worth it. Definitely recommend buying your dress here!
  • Stephony
    Stephony C. Married on 02/12/2021

I felt BEAUTIFUL! Great communication and perfectionism!

These women are a great team! I was a challenge as I was having surgery and they had to guess as to what my final size would be. Their expertise in helping me narrow the field and find the dress of my dreams was priceless! The alterations were flawless--and I required a practical rebuild because I was post-surgical! They were professional, cheerful and a delight to work with. Most of all--THEY ARE DEPENDABLE!! When you look at these photos, remember that the dress did not come with sleeves! They BUILT them!
  • Mareille
    Mareille R. Married on 12/05/2020

Laura is the best!

Laura Jacobs bridal was my first and only place I shopped for my wedding gown. I had previously purchased a bridesmaid dress from Laura and helped my cousin find her wedding dress there. Laura knows her stuff and has many years in the industry. The shop is clean, organized and beautiful! There are tons of different styles available and they are very accommodating. I was an out of state bride and they made the process/fittings so easy. Thank you Laura and team for helping me find the dress of my dreams!
    Dani Married on 12/04/2020

Such a great experience

They were so nice from finding my dress to my fittings. Affordable, welcoming, and so helpful! Highly recommend!
  • Emily Mclain
    Emily M. Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!

Laura Jacob's Bridal was more than I could've ever asked for! Not only did they take me in as a walk-in, the owner herself helped me!! I was so incredibly nervous, especially being a plus size bride, but I never felt like anything less than royalty! I truly felt beautiful and they made sure I felt accepted, welcome, and appreciated! It honestly felt like I was working with my own family! The dress and veil were beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more for my wedding day
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 11/21/2020

Best experience ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Laura Jacobs Bridal. I had the worst experience at the first dress shop I went to and from the moment I walked into Laura Jacobs I knew it was where I would find my dream dress. The staff is so personable and welcoming and make you feel like family. I bought my dream dress a little over a year before my wedding and ended up having my second child in between. After having the baby they did everything possible to make sure I could still have my dream dress and feel just as beautiful in it as I did when I first fell in love with it.
  • Savannah
    Savannah Married on 11/14/2020

Best bridal shop!

Laura Jacob’s Bridal had such an amazing selection and I found my perfect dress almost immediately! They help find dresses that are flattering for your body type and make sure the alterations are perfect! I couldn’t recommend them more!
    Nikki N. Married on 10/17/2020

Found my perfect dress!

Jackie and Loretta helped me find the perfect wedding dress! They were my second appointment of the day - they were able to look at photos of a dress I liked from my first appointment and pulled dresses they had that were similar in style (and within my budget) but even more gorgeous! The second dress I tried on was ultimately the one I ended up buying. It was such a fun, stress free atmosphere and they were very helpful with suggestions and opinions. I am so appreciative and I highly recommend Laura Jacobs Bridal!
  • Danielle
    Danielle N. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly Recommend!

Laura Jacob's Bridal is beautiful and they had the BEST selection of dresses! (And I tried on SO MANY and went to many different boutiques!) But their quality of dresses were unmatched elsewhere when I looked in Fort Myers and Naples! They were extremely professional and helpful and I absolutely LOVE my wedding dress! I also got a tiara and earrings from them and it completed my look! They also did an amazing job with the alterations for the dress! Highly recommend!
  • Cristen
    Cristen S. Married on 02/22/2020

Felt like a Princess!

Thank you Laura Jacobs team for helping me select my perfect dress. I came into the store with my mom only knowing I liked ballgown style. In moments I was swept into a dressing room with a selection of dresses picked for me. Honestly the first dress I tried on was the one I chose (I did try on others but kept coming back to this one). It took my breath away from the moment I put it on. The team worked with me to get it altered and custom fit, they were prompt, and a PLEASURE to work with! Thank you for helping me pick the perfect dress for my wedding!
    Laura L. Married on 12/28/2019

Great Say Yes! Experience

I got my gorgeous dress at Laura Jacobs! They have a wide selection of dresses, making it hard to pick just one! :) The staff was fantastic! They were very warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable about what would look best on me! I also had my dress alterations done with them, and each stitch was exquisitely done!
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect dress!

Thank you to everyone at Laura Jacobs Bridal for helping me find the absolute perfect dress for my big day! My dress was a Martina Liana and everyone could not stop talking about it! It was perfect in every way and the ladies all made me feel so comfortable every time I came in. I would highly recommend them if your looking for the perfect dress!
    Darlene Married on 11/09/2019
    I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 11/09/2019

Laura Jacobs = My Real-life Fairy Godmother!

I purchased a Martina Liana gown from Laura Jacobs back in June 2018 while on vacation with my family who live in Ft. Myers. My wedding was November 9, 2019, which was a bit early to be shopping for a dress, but with a hectic work schedule I wasn't sure when the next opportunity would be to shop with my Mom, Dad and now Mother-in-Law.
    From the start, the consultants in the shop were so nice and helpful! They were not pushy at all and chose dresses for my to try based on my preferences.
    We told them our budget and when my father chose a gown off the rack, our consultant showed him the price tag before letting me try it on to ensure he was okay with the price before putting it on me. He confirmed the price and then when I put it on we ALL knew it was the PERFECT dress for me! We ordered my dress and veil right then and there and were quickly on our way to celebrate with a mimosa next door.
    A few months later I returned to pick up my gown, which was a little large on me to be expected as they chose a size based on your largest body part (mine being my bust). I lost about 20lbs over the course of 7 months and started to become quite worried about alterations. Sadly, I could not have my alterations done at Laura Jacobs since I live on the East coast of FL and work 6 days per week, so I took my dress to another bridal shop near my home.
    HUGE MISTAKE! But how could I have known?
    Needless to say, after three fittings, it was the end of October, only 10 days until my wedding day and my wedding dress did not fit me properly, even though I had not lost any weight during this time. The other shop refused to perform additional alterations to make it fit me better and would not give me my dress without paying them. My mom and I were so distraught.
    We called Laura Jacobs and spoke to the owner, Loretta, who we told what had happened. She was so sweet and accommodating! She re-assured us everything would be okay and had us come in as soon as I arrived to Ft. Myers on the Monday of my wedding week to take a look at my dress. She admitted to me that the other shop charged us an obscene amount of money for very poor alterations and bustling, but said she would do everything in her power to make my dress fit me comfortably. This wasn't an easy task as the entire top of my dress was HUGE on me and the sides needed inches taken in. Loretta took my dress to her HOME that Monday and had me return Wednesday afternoon to try it on. It fit like a glove! And she even fixed my entire bustle!
    I WAS SO HAPPY I WAS IN TEARS! Literally!
    After everything we had just experienced with the other store, we were so happy with how kind and caring Laura Jacobs was with us. She literally saved my wedding dress! She will forever be my fairy godmother. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS. I will never forget all you did for us. You have my highest recommendation!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/08/2019

Thank you!

Loretta and her team are out of this world! I searched everywhere for my wedding dress, traveled to go to different shops in search of the dress I was dreaming of. I kept being told I needed a custom dress and there was no dress made like what I was describing. Everyone was right, partially, I walked into Laura Jacobs Bridal and was welcomed with open arms and so were all my loved ones that I brought along with me. I found my dress at Laura Jacobs, but it needed ALOT of work. It was 14 sizes too big and could no longer be ordered, I was promised they could get it to my size and make it perfect. By perfect that meant to add sleeves and create the most gorgeous bustle I've ever seen. Yulia (spelling) created my dream gown and worked extremely hard to do so. My mom found her dream MOB dress at Laura Jacobs as well. We feel like family when we go there and they are honest, loyal, and overall just amazing individuals. I cannot wait to send everyone I know to them. I already have multiple girlfriends who have found their wedding dresses here and have had the same experience. Yulia can sound a little stern in her tone, but she is a doll and knows her Sh***T! We adore you all thank you soooo much!
  • Caroline
    Caroline D. Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. The ladies at Laura Jacobs Bridal made the wedding dress shopping experience such a pleasure and such a special time for me. I found the dress of my dreams there, and couldn't have had a better team there to support me during my purchase and fittings. They were a pleasure to work with and communicate with, making the process of purchasing a wedding dress one that I will never forget! Thank you for making me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience--I found my dream dress!

The owner is such a gem! She is so helpful, so sweet, and she truly wants you to find your dream gown! My dress was a Martina Liana from here and it was beyond all my dreams! The alterations fit perfectly, and they even reapplied lace that was taken from the bottom cuts so I didn't lose any of the details! They were so friendly and accommodating, and my sister-in-law also got her dress from here and I cannot stop recommending it to others as well. Wonderful shop! Make a fun day out of it and spend some time shopping and eating at Gulf Coast Town Center too!