Laura Jacobs Bridal Reviews

88 | Fort Myers, FL

88 Reviews for Laura Jacobs Bridal

• Nancy

Nancy · Getting married on 10/16/2021

All of my wedding dress shopping dreams came true!

Laura Jacobs bridal gave me my dream wedding dress shopping experience and my dream dress at the perfect price for me! It was better than anything you could ever experience at Kleinfelds in New York! It was personal, and Laura was completely focused on me at all time and making sure I got exactly what I wanted!

From the first time I spoke to Laura on the phone back in September about my dream dress, to her helping me order my dream dress to be able to try it on at the store, to calling back to make an appointment, she was professional, excited, and so nice! The day of my appointment she was so excited to greet me and welcome me! She brought me veil after veil with no hesitation until I found the perfect one! Even though I knew the first dress I tried on was THE dress, she let me try on more just to be sure! She even played “here comes the bride” so that I could picture myself on the day of the wedding! She was so patient and I didn’t feel rushed not once!

Thank you so much Laura Jacobs for making all of my wedding dress dreams a reality!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth W. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wonderful Experience!

I have my dream dress thanks to Laura Jacobs Bridal! They are great to work with and can create the dress of your dreams. Mine took a lot of work but it was worth it. Definitely recommend buying your dress here!

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Mareille

Mareille R. · Married on 12/05/2020

Laura is the best!

Laura Jacobs bridal was my first and only place I shopped for my wedding gown. I had previously purchased a bridesmaid dress from Laura and helped my cousin find her wedding dress there. Laura knows her stuff and has many years in the industry. The shop is clean, organized and beautiful! There are tons of different styles available and they are very accommodating. I was an out of state bride and they made the process/fittings so easy. Thank you Laura and team for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Emily M. · Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!

Laura Jacob's Bridal was more than I could've ever asked for! Not only did they take me in as a walk-in, the owner herself helped me!! I was so incredibly nervous, especially being a plus size bride, but I never felt like anything less than royalty! I truly felt beautiful and they made sure I felt accepted, welcome, and appreciated! It honestly felt like I was working with my own family! The dress and veil were beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more for my wedding day

Sent on 12/12/2020

Dani · Married on 12/04/2020

Such a great experience

They were so nice from finding my dress to my fittings. Affordable, welcoming, and so helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 11/21/2020

Best experience ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Laura Jacobs Bridal. I had the worst experience at the first dress shop I went to and from the moment I walked into Laura Jacobs I knew it was where I would find my dream dress. The staff is so personable and welcoming and make you feel like family. I bought my dream dress a little over a year before my wedding and ended up having my second child in between. After having the baby they did everything possible to make sure I could still have my dream dress and feel just as beautiful in it as I did when I first fell in love with it.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/14/2020

Best bridal shop!

Laura Jacob’s Bridal had such an amazing selection and I found my perfect dress almost immediately! They help find dresses that are flattering for your body type and make sure the alterations are perfect! I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Nikki N. · Married on 10/17/2020

Found my perfect dress!

Jackie and Loretta helped me find the perfect wedding dress! They were my second appointment of the day - they were able to look at photos of a dress I liked from my first appointment and pulled dresses they had that were similar in style (and within my budget) but even more gorgeous! The second dress I tried on was ultimately the one I ended up buying. It was such a fun, stress free atmosphere and they were very helpful with suggestions and opinions. I am so appreciative and I highly recommend Laura Jacobs Bridal!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle N. · Married on 10/03/2020

Highly Recommend!

Laura Jacob's Bridal is beautiful and they had the BEST selection of dresses! (And I tried on SO MANY and went to many different boutiques!) But their quality of dresses were unmatched elsewhere when I looked in Fort Myers and Naples! They were extremely professional and helpful and I absolutely LOVE my wedding dress! I also got a tiara and earrings from them and it completed my look! They also did an amazing job with the alterations for the dress! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Cristen

Cristen S. · Married on 02/22/2020

Felt like a Princess!

Thank you Laura Jacobs team for helping me select my perfect dress. I came into the store with my mom only knowing I liked ballgown style. In moments I was swept into a dressing room with a selection of dresses picked for me. Honestly the first dress I tried on was the one I chose (I did try on others but kept coming back to this one). It took my breath away from the moment I put it on. The team worked with me to get it altered and custom fit, they were prompt, and a PLEASURE to work with! Thank you for helping me pick the perfect dress for my wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Laura L. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Say Yes! Experience

I got my gorgeous dress at Laura Jacobs! They have a wide selection of dresses, making it hard to pick just one! :) The staff was fantastic! They were very warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable about what would look best on me! I also had my dress alterations done with them, and each stitch was exquisitely done!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Darlene · Married on 11/09/2019

I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Laura Jacobs = My Real-life Fairy Godmother!

I purchased a Martina Liana gown from Laura Jacobs back in June 2018 while on vacation with my family who live in Ft. Myers. My wedding was November 9, 2019, which was a bit early to be shopping for a dress, but with a hectic work schedule I wasn't sure when the next opportunity would be to shop with my Mom, Dad and now Mother-in-Law.
    From the start, the consultants in the shop were so nice and helpful! They were not pushy at all and chose dresses for my to try based on my preferences.
    We told them our budget and when my father chose a gown off the rack, our consultant showed him the price tag before letting me try it on to ensure he was okay with the price before putting it on me. He confirmed the price and then when I put it on we ALL knew it was the PERFECT dress for me! We ordered my dress and veil right then and there and were quickly on our way to celebrate with a mimosa next door.
    A few months later I returned to pick up my gown, which was a little large on me to be expected as they chose a size based on your largest body part (mine being my bust). I lost about 20lbs over the course of 7 months and started to become quite worried about alterations. Sadly, I could not have my alterations done at Laura Jacobs since I live on the East coast of FL and work 6 days per week, so I took my dress to another bridal shop near my home.
    HUGE MISTAKE! But how could I have known?
    Needless to say, after three fittings, it was the end of October, only 10 days until my wedding day and my wedding dress did not fit me properly, even though I had not lost any weight during this time. The other shop refused to perform additional alterations to make it fit me better and would not give me my dress without paying them. My mom and I were so distraught.
    We called Laura Jacobs and spoke to the owner, Loretta, who we told what had happened. She was so sweet and accommodating! She re-assured us everything would be okay and had us come in as soon as I arrived to Ft. Myers on the Monday of my wedding week to take a look at my dress. She admitted to me that the other shop charged us an obscene amount of money for very poor alterations and bustling, but said she would do everything in her power to make my dress fit me comfortably. This wasn't an easy task as the entire top of my dress was HUGE on me and the sides needed inches taken in. Loretta took my dress to her HOME that Monday and had me return Wednesday afternoon to try it on. It fit like a glove! And she even fixed my entire bustle!
    I WAS SO HAPPY I WAS IN TEARS! Literally!
    After everything we had just experienced with the other store, we were so happy with how kind and caring Laura Jacobs was with us. She literally saved my wedding dress! She will forever be my fairy godmother. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS. I will never forget all you did for us. You have my highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect dress!

Thank you to everyone at Laura Jacobs Bridal for helping me find the absolute perfect dress for my big day! My dress was a Martina Liana and everyone could not stop talking about it! It was perfect in every way and the ladies all made me feel so comfortable every time I came in. I would highly recommend them if your looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2019

Thank you!

Loretta and her team are out of this world! I searched everywhere for my wedding dress, traveled to go to different shops in search of the dress I was dreaming of. I kept being told I needed a custom dress and there was no dress made like what I was describing. Everyone was right, partially, I walked into Laura Jacobs Bridal and was welcomed with open arms and so were all my loved ones that I brought along with me. I found my dress at Laura Jacobs, but it needed ALOT of work. It was 14 sizes too big and could no longer be ordered, I was promised they could get it to my size and make it perfect. By perfect that meant to add sleeves and create the most gorgeous bustle I've ever seen. Yulia (spelling) created my dream gown and worked extremely hard to do so. My mom found her dream MOB dress at Laura Jacobs as well. We feel like family when we go there and they are honest, loyal, and overall just amazing individuals. I cannot wait to send everyone I know to them. I already have multiple girlfriends who have found their wedding dresses here and have had the same experience. Yulia can sound a little stern in her tone, but she is a doll and knows her Sh***T! We adore you all thank you soooo much!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline D. · Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. The ladies at Laura Jacobs Bridal made the wedding dress shopping experience such a pleasure and such a special time for me. I found the dress of my dreams there, and couldn't have had a better team there to support me during my purchase and fittings. They were a pleasure to work with and communicate with, making the process of purchasing a wedding dress one that I will never forget! Thank you for making me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience--I found my dream dress!

The owner is such a gem! She is so helpful, so sweet, and she truly wants you to find your dream gown! My dress was a Martina Liana from here and it was beyond all my dreams! The alterations fit perfectly, and they even reapplied lace that was taken from the bottom cuts so I didn't lose any of the details! They were so friendly and accommodating, and my sister-in-law also got her dress from here and I cannot stop recommending it to others as well. Wonderful shop! Make a fun day out of it and spend some time shopping and eating at Gulf Coast Town Center too!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing experience every bride to be should have!

This was my first encounter with a bridal store and my best experience! I was made to feel as I was a little princess and couldn’t be happier! From the moment I entered the store, I was treated like I was the only bride to be in the whole world!!They didn’t push items on to me, but allowed me to choose what I wanted. I highly recommend visiting them first, as you will not be sorry. Prices are also reasonable. I can’t thank you enough for the services provided. Thank you for making me look and feel like a princess on my special day!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience!!

Laura Jacobs Bridal is hands down the best bridal shop in the Southwest Florida area. I went to a few other stores before going to Laura Jacobs and I was blown away by their service. They made me feel welcome and special from the moment I opened their doors. There was no pressure to buy anything and never once did I feel rushed to make a decision like I had felt in the other stores. I would recommend this bridal store for anyone in the area!!! Look no further

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

I felt as if I was on “Say Yes to the Dress” show.

This is the best experience I have experienced. I was made to feel as I was the only bride in the world. Attention to detail and having you feel your best self in a dress that will best suites your body type.
    They didn’t push items on you but allowed you to choose what you wanted.
    I highly recommend visiting them first, you will not be sorry. Prices also was reasonable. Love the service. Thank you for making me look fabulous with my dress and belt.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily G. · Married on 05/04/2019

Julie White Wedding Dress Tailor

Words cannot describe what it meant to have Julie White as my wedding dress tailor. She was my fairy godmother and truly made me feel like a princess on my special day. She made my dress custom to me. Her work is incredible and has a heart to serve.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Megan K. · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful bridal selection

Laura and her alterations specialist Julie went above and beyond to make sure my dress was perfect for my wedding. Julie really helped to make my dress one of a kind with her beautiful alterations. They were also very flexable with scheduling appointments, which I so appreciated with my busy schedule. They were amazing!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Krista

Krista H. · Married on 03/30/2019

I got my fitting done with Julie & she was amazing

Overall great experience & Julie fitted my dress perfectly!! She was reasonable & her timing was perfect.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs! From the moment I walked in the doors, the staff made me feel welcomed. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted, so I trusted in Lauretta to help me find the dress. She told me she had the perfect dress for me, & it was the dress I ended up choosing! A beautiful Eddy K gown! Also, the alterations process went great. My dress fit perfectly & the bustle was beautiful.
    Couldn’t have been happier

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Dress

I came to Laura Jacobs while in town visiting Fort Myers. The moment we walked in we were greeted with smiles and I just knew we were in the right place. They helped to make the experience so easy and joyful. I could not be happier with my experience!

Sent on 04/16/2019