Laura J Artistry Reviews

Laura J Artistry 4
Laura J Artistry 5
Laura J Artistry 6

Julia · Married on 10/21/2018

Makes you feel like a rock star

Laura is absolutely amazing! I don't think I could have felt more beautiful at my wedding! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She is incredibly easy to work with between her bubbly personality and her flexibility. She was especially great with the kids; she was so patient! I can't sing her praises enough, I highly recommend her for both hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/06/2018
    Laura J Artistry 7
    Laura J Artistry 8
    Laura J Artistry 9
    Laura J Artistry 10

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

Laura and her team did an excellent job on my wedding day! I had two trials with her before the big day, and she was so open to my suggestions and ideas. She was also quick at what she did while making me look like a movie star. She did both my hair and makeup, and it looked so put together. You can tell that Laura puts a lot of focus into what she does. One thing I am still in awe about is the fact that my makeup lasted ALL DAY in 95 degree weather in Florida. I looked practically the same all day even after standing in that weather for pictures. She also did an excellent job on my mother's hair and makeup along with all of my bridal party. Laura is the best!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rose · Married on 04/07/2018

From our consultation to the wedding day, Laura was a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive, professional, and personable. Laura and her team did hair and makeup for the bridal party and mother of the bride. Everyone was extremely happy with their results and our hair and makeup looked amazing at the end of the night. I will definitely hire her in the future.

Sent on 07/02/2018

marsha · Married on 12/18/2017

As always, Laura did a great job with my color and cut.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura and her assistant did amazing! I loved my hair and they were so personable!

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2017

Laura was a joy to work with from start to finish! I first presented her with the chance I might've had around 12 girls that needed makeup done & she didn't bat an eyelash, so if you have a large bridal party- she's your girl. She had another lady come and help do makeup the day of my wedding and we were all ready with lots of time left without having to wake up super early. Laura helped me feel the prettiest I've ever felt! Highly recommend her :)

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amazing she is so wonderful we are thrilled

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2017

We had an incredible experience with Laura! She is patient, knowledgeable and is willing to talk through your options and the trends. She has experienced it all. I am so grateful to have had her expertise and willingness to try many hairstyles and makeup looks until we found the best one.

Laura J Artistry 11
  • F

Franceska · Married on 04/01/2017

Laura is an amazing hair designer, she took such good care of me for my wedding. We had discussed hair styles for months and did a hair trial, very important! The morning before she gave me a trim and a blowout so my hair looked great for the rehearsal dinner and it was prepped for the big day! The hair style I wanted was pretty elaborate, she made it work for my hair type and in conjunction with my crown. I was very impressed and trilled with my look. Laura also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids, each had a unique half updo with a gold comb. Their hair was gorgeous. After ceremony and pictures I wanted to do a dress change and hair change. Laura made a plan to let down half of my hair to give me a second look for the reception, it worked perfectly! Thank you so much Laura! You made my Stardust dream come true!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Nicki · Married on 03/04/2017

Wonderful experience for my big day! She was so helpful and did an amazing job! Definitely recommend

Sent on 12/07/2017

Heather · Married on 12/10/2016

Laura did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup! The airbrush makeup lasted all night, and I got so many compliments on my hair!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Holly · Married on 09/24/2016

Laura was amazing on my wedding day. I hired her to do my makeup as well as all my bridesmaids. She showed up on time, ready to roll, and was as pleasant and friendly as they come. She did airbrush on all of us, and the makeup lasted all night even through the heat of the late summer! She is truly top-notch, and I'd recommend her to any bride that wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

Laura was perfect for my wedding day! I do not wear makeup and I really had NO idea what I wanted, only that I wanted to still look like myself with makeup on. After the first trial, I still wasn't convinced we had achieved that look, so Laura encouraged me to come in again and she would try until it was right. Her hard work and dedication was absolutely amazing and I looked so beautiful on my big day. She was so calm and funny, showed up early, and was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

Laura did the most beautiful hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids. And she is so much fun to work with! I felt relaxed and pampered the entire day, it was perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

Laura was so helpful and patient with me. I ended up changing my hairstyle the DAY OF my wedding (crazy of me, I know!) I could not have been happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out. Not only did everyone compliment my hair and makeup but I felt amazing.

Monica · Married on 03/11/2016

Laura was amazing and flexible to work with. My makeup lasted for hours!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Sara · Married on 03/05/2016

Laura is amazing! She did the hair and makeup for two brides, made us both look beautiful, and kept us calm and happy when our nerves were kicking in. She is amazingly talented, professional and easy to work with. I recommend her highly to anyone.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Laura and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! She was able to accommodate my entire wedding party and still have the wedding start on time without a hitch, and I think there were about ten of us! The make-up was flawless and was delivered according to individual taste. They are a joy to work with, I highly recommend using Laura!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Laura did my hair for my wedding on February 20th. She did such an amazing job. She arrived on time and her and her partner were just going from girl to girl but taking each time with each girl for their hair! I had an issue with someone prior to her and she was able to get me and my wedding day in without issue and I am so thankful! I wish I could attach pictures! She made me feel beautiful!! :)

Sent on 03/18/2016

Laura did an amazing job on my sister-in-laws, mother-in-laws and my hair and makeup. We had a couple of different makeup artists cancel on us a week before our wedding reception, at which point I found Laura. She was quick to respond and was amazing to work with. Having used different makeup artists in the past, I can comfortably say Laura was the best. She was extremely professional, worked quickly yet diligently and was able to do three very distinct makeup and hair techniques for the three of us. During the reception, everyone commented how much they loved my makeup and hairstyle and asked where I had it done, to which I was more than happy to say Laura J Artistry. I recommend her to all my friends and would recommend her to anyone else who reads and visits this website.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2015

Laura did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I had a vision of what I wanted and she nailed it! I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. She also did my mom and bridesmaids makeup as well and they all looked beautiful too. She was very professional, punctual, reasonably priced and super fun to work with. She was quick to respond to all of my emails and worked with both me and my bridesmaids to make sure that we were more than pleased with our looks. I would highly recommend her and would get married again, just so that she could make me so beautiful again!

Sent on 10/12/2015

I loved working with Laura! I found her last minute through a friend and she was so helpful the last few weeks leading up to the wedding! She was very professional and quick and willing to come on location for me! Laura made me and my bridesmaids feel calm during the prep and it was fun to have her there to help me get ready! Everyone loved my hair on the wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2015

She listened to what we wanted and followed through- easy to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Mary · Married on 05/02/2015

Laura did an amazing job with my hair and make-up on my wedding day. It was a beach wedding and my hair and make-up looked amazing all night with no need for touch-ups. I highly recommend the airbrush make-up especially if you have an outdoor wedding. My face has never looked so flawless :)

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

Laura was AMAZING. We had a same-sex wedding, so Laura had two brides to do hair and make-up on. She took our very vague ideas of what each of us wanted and managed to create two beautiful, different looks that were uniquely us.
    Thank you Laura for being so wonderful and making us look and feel so beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2015