Laura Clare Reviews

Laura Clare 2
Laura Clare 3
Laura Clare 4
Laura Clare 5

I would like to share with everybody how wonderful job Laura did with the flower arrangements for my wedding. I always dreamed to have small, intimate, romantic wedding and flowers to be the reflection of it. I asked Laura to create flower arrangements in ivory and pink shades to bring my plan to life. She did absolutely amazing job. My bouquet was just beautiful. Laura used a few kinds of roses, hydrangea, dahlias. My mom, who I always considered as a person with a great taste but at the same time very difficult to impress with anything, was thrilled when she saw the flowers Laura made for me.
    Laura is a very easy, friendly, calm ( I believe very important quality in this stressful time) person to work with. She is open to listen to your ideas and ready to make your dreams come true. She also stayed on budget which was very important for me. If you are looking for somebody to create something beautiful for reasonable money, you found the right person in Laura.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Laura Clare provided the floral designs for our October wedding and everything was beautiful!! At first I was concerned about whether all my vendors were on the same page as me in terms of what I wanted and what they could provide - but once I saw Laura Clare's arrangements I couldn't be happier. Everything was lush, and full, and perfect! She understood the concept completely and brought it all to life. She was ALWAYS excited and friendly, which goes a long way when meeting with vendors while wedding planning. It kept me excited and when I saw it come together on the day of , I was astonished at what her and her team accomplished. I have been to weddings where the flowers don't make it through the night or the arrangements look sparse - not the case with Laura Clare. Everything was elegantly presented and looked bright and full throughout the event. Not enough can be said about Laura's "CAN DO" attitude and how KNOWLEDGEABLE she is, her eye is unequivocal and she really brings her style to every event. Her hardwork really paid off and we received a ton of compliments on everything!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Madison · Married on 09/06/2014

I got married two weeks ago and worked with Jennifer who was absolutely amazing. We sent her some pictures of styles we liked for the bouquets and traditional garlands and what she pulled together was beyond our expectations. In addition, the night before the ceremony we needed some last minute table arrangements, not only was she able to answer our emails she was able to pull through with gorgeous centerpieces. I highly recommend Laura Clare Designs (ask for Jennifer) and will definitely be using them for our reception later this year.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

I found Laura through CocoLuxe, the baker who did our wedding cake, and I can see why she was so highly recommended. I was completely blown away when I saw the bouquet she created for me -- even adding "something blue" when I told her I still needed that. And the boutonnieres she came up with for my groom and his best man were equally creative. So glad we worked with her -- and that she wanted to design for us!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Marc · Married on 05/17/2014

Laura Clare provided all of the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception at Ninety Acres @ Natirar this past Saturday and my husband and I were thrilled with her and her flowers! She and her staff were a pleasure to work with, and they far exceeded our expectations. I went to Laura with my ideas, and she was able to craft exactly what we were looking for, and suggest ideas I had not thought of prior to our meeting.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2014

Laura was someone we felt comfortable with right away! She was amazing and just got it! We loved her :-) she was professional and did a wonderful job! We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Sandra · Married on 04/19/2014

I had an incredible experience with them; Sam was incredibly professional and very easy to communicate with from abroad. She worked with me to carefully construct my ideas, very flexible and open to what I wanted. My proposal included different floral arrangements, handmade floral necklaces, and lighting~ all created with beautiful sensitivity to color, textures, shapes, and install. They were very patient and positive with extremely high quality. I felt their work complemented the venue without overwhelming it, quality with aesthetics I admired! Really helped make our wedding atmosphere gorgeous and memorable!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

Being a designer myself, I paid close attention to details of our wedding. Laura Clare is truly a professional at her craft and she made it easy to create a beautiful theme for our New York City wedding.

Laura Clare is pleasure to work with, very accommodating with our requests and listened to our ideas. Her knowledge in floral design was breath of fresh air, I didn’t need to stress or worry if the arrangements would be what we imagined.

We had an early October wedding and Laura Clare set a romantic and sophisticated atmosphere to evoke the glamour of early 20th century “Gatsby Era” utilizing pink, creamy whites, champagne, and blush with a pops of plum and orange to bring in the fall season. Lush garden roses, hydrangeas, dahlias, orchids, Picasso calla lilies, and the sweetly scented gardenias were used to achieve the desired look. Candlelight was also added to the romance of the day.

I actually hired Laura Clare for my Bridal shower as well. She created gorgeous summer inspired arrangements that were set in birdcages as the centerpieces. I actually had guests fighting over who would take one home!

I thanked Laura Clare over and over for making our wedding day absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the final results.

Sent on 10/17/2013

We recently had a small intimate wedding at Ninety Acres @ Natirar and the event was planned and executed within 5 weeks. We were so thankful that Laura agreed to do our event with short notice; she was so wonderful to work with and could not have been more lovely, helpful and accommodating. In one meeting, she was able to take our limited knowledge of flowers, wedding decor and colors we liked and recommend an entire plan for both our ceremony and reception. Laura was always helpful and calm even as we tweaked the plan over the next couple weeks. Even though we knew how beautiful her work was beforehand, we were still amazed at how stunning everything was on that day; her elegant and chic yet organic creations perfectly set the tone for our wedding! We could not recommend a better partner to work with for such an integral part of any wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • User3367376 · event on: 06/22/2013

It was fun and easy working with Laura Clare. This was the first big event I have organized on my own, and she made it simple. Laura understood exactly what I was looking to accomplish, and I trusted her suggestions and ideas. My family was so happy with how beautiful everything looked that day, and our guests thought the same. I look forward to using her services on another occasion.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Laura Clare did a stunning job with all of my flowers. I went into our first appointment with a general idea of what I wanted but nothing specific and I walked out of there feeling like Laura figured out exactly the vibe I was going for and gave me wonderful suggestions for what types of arrangements to go with.

I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers and she was able to give me everything I wanted within my budget. A few weeks before the wedding we went over mock-ups of the bouquet and centerpieces which was extremely helpful to be able to visualize what everything would look like. I also wanted a non-white bridal bouquet, and Laura did an amazing job making it still feel romantic and bridal. I would absolutely recommend Laura Clare to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/11/2013

amy · Married on 06/07/2013

I knew as soon as I sat down with Laura that she understood my vision. She even followed me on Pinterest so that she could fully understand what I wanted. It was a huge relief knowing that someone like Laura was in charge of my flowers. I did not worry one time about what the final product would look like. On my wedding day I stood in amazement at all of the bouquets. She truly captured exactly what I envisioned. Everything was gorgeous and couldn't have been happier with my choice in Laura Clare!

Sent on 06/12/2013

My entire experience with Laura Clare was just exceptional! During the first meeting with Jenn to discuss our wedding flowers, I knew that we would be in good hands! She was so knowledgeable, personable, and enthusiastic. We chose to have flowers of deep plum/burgundy/wine colored hues and Jenn had so many great recommendations and ideas for the different types of flowers and textures; she truly turned my vision into something even more beautiful than I could even imagine. From my absolutely beautiful bouquet and the flowers at the church to the gorgeous centerpieces and fresh flowers on our cake, we could not have been more pleased! We were especially grateful that Jenn managed to finalize our order and accommodate us despite the power outage during the week of our wedding! I have used other florists and I can honestly say that the service that we received from Jenn at Laura Clare is like no other! We are so very happy that we chose Laura Clare and highly recommend to all!

Sent on 11/25/2012

lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

I am so happy that our wedding venue recommended Laura Clare Florist! Since our first meeting all the way through the big day everything Laura Clare Florist handled everything very professionally. Jennifer, our consultant, was able to take our vision and bring it to life. I was beyond thrilled when I saw all of the flowers the day of the wedding. I would recommend Laura Clare to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Nicolette · Married on 10/26/2012

Everything was so beyond amazing for our wedding using Laura Clare! The compliments on the flowers are still coming in! They were the most beautiful I have ever ever seen and I had multiple people tell me the same thing!!! The colors, the textures, just so beyond perfect! A thousand times beyond my expectations! My bouquet was so stunning, I wanted it to last forever after the wedding!

Jenn was so amazing to work with too!!! It was really such a pleasure and she went above and beyond to help me with linens and give her opinion on colors and everything. I could not have done it without her!!

Guests thought the flowers on the arch were fake because they were soo beautiful! I could go on all day!! The quality of all of the flowers really show through and the design was impeccable!

10 stars!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2012

Working with Laura Clare in many respects made my wedding. From the first time we met with Laura I was confident she would make our wedding beautiful in ways I had never even thought of. That proved true over the course of planning where she was always willing to provide additional recommendations, assistance or feedback if requested and finally on the day. The day of the wedding, when I had an opportunity to see the ceremony room and reception space before the festivities, my first thought was perfect. From the altar decoration to the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything she put together was more perfect and beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Laura to anyone and everyone for every occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2012
  • User2721902 · 2+ years ago

Laura Clare made our wedding ceremony and reception special with the selection of flowers and decor she helped us design. She is passionate and dedicated to getting every detail perfect. I came to her with a very general idea of what direction I wanted to go and she took it and made it better than I could have ever imagined!!! The flowers were unique and the colors were beautiful. She was accommodating with adding a certain piece of jewelry to my bridal bouquet that I would have thought to be challenging. I highly recommend Laura and will definitely keep her in mind for future events!

Sent on 10/18/2012

It might sound cheesy but Laura Clare literally made my dreams come true. I had a lot of different ideas for my wedding, and Laura listened to every one of them. She took my ideas and made them into a beautiful reality. Hands down the best vendor I used for my wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Linda · Married on 09/02/2012

Laura Clare Floral Design is fantastic!!! Laura was the florist at my daughter's wedding last weekend. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Laura is talented, creative, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with! She is accommodating and flexible, working with us to create just the perfect combination of elegance and intimacy! Thank you to Laura for helping make my daughter's dream wedding come true!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Allison · Married on 08/11/2012

Our flowers made our wedding and we can't thank Laura Clare enough! We worked with Jennifer and she was fantastic! Jennifer listened to the theme we were after and made it happen. She had wonderful ideas and we were so pleased with how her design turned out! We even cried when she showed us with the sample centerpiece she made because it was so perfect! She also helped create centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner too and they were just as beautiful. Thank you Jennifer and Laura Clare for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Thomas · Married on 06/23/2012

LOVE Laura Clare. We got married June 2012 at Natirar in New Jersey and Laura made everything look magnificent. The chuppah, the entrance ways, escort table, the table-scapes, and the overall aesthetic were much more than we had envisioned and expected.

Laura was incredibly helpful at every turn and her warmth and wealth of knowledge made working with her such a pleasure. She's patient and has a high get-it factor. Clearly the proof is in the pudding and the wedding looked beautiful ... her work was spot-on.

...I want to share one quick anecdote that I think exemplifies the level of service you get with Laura... Leading up to the wedding, Laura took a trip out to our wedding venue, brought sample candles, and tested which were more likely to be blown out when the breeze from the AC kicked in. The appropriate candle and glass cover was ordered for our final table arrangements based on her experiment. ...there were countless examples of this same, thoughtful approach throughout the planning and execution process.

Sent on 07/22/2012
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 06/08/2012

AMAZING!!!!

We were actually planning on using another florist - one that we had been working with for awhile, but due to a minor misunderstanding regarding the contract were not able to use them. I immediately went into a panic. We were trying to plan our wedding in a short time frame...in NJ...while we lived in Maryland. The florist was the one piece that I thought we had nailed down and when I received the email that he had booked another client that day, I went into meltdown. I immediately reached out to several florists. Laura was no doubt busy and it took some time inbetween email responses, but the outcome was beyond what I could have imagined.

She made some time on a fairly last minute notice to meet with us on one of our trips to NJ. That was the only face to face Laura & I had. I gave her a lot of pictures of my vision and she turned it so far beyond what my reality was for the look I was going for.

She was flexible....allowing us to rent what we could rent & supply what we could supply to keep our costs down. She knew our budget and worked very hard with us to stay inside of that. We kept reworking the contract until just a few days before the wedding. She was so gracious & so accomodating the entire time.

And the flowers...WOW! You know how you have in your mind exactly what you're looking for? And you find some pictures that show that, but there are still some tweaks you want done as you want it to be YOURS and not someone elses. And you know how you hope you're explaining it just perfectly so that your vision becomes theirs? With Laura, that is EXACTLY how it happened. All night long, I kept looking at the centerpieces and they took my breath away. It nearly brought me to tears so many times that night when I would look around and realize that it was exactly the way I had hoped it would be.

My only regret was that I think I scared her off of the pink as I kept stressing how I wanted very pale pink and not too much of it. I probably could have used a little more, but all of the white was still breathtaking. And one of the peonies on the cake opened up and revealed a bit more yellow than I would have liked, but gorgeous none the less!!

THANK YOU Laura!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Amy · event on: 03/24/2012

Laura Clare has provided the flowers and decor for all three of my daughters' bat mitzvahs and they were all completely different and perfect. One was a beach theme, another was a Paris theme, and the third was an enchanted forest. She is so much fun to work with, to brainstorm ideas. She comes up with really beautiful, creative, unique ideas, and is always open to suggestion and willing to tackle tricky issues. She also offers compromises to save money. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Trish · event on: 03/09/2012

They encouraged & added to my ideas making them better!

Sent on 04/10/2012

michelle · Married on 01/21/2012

Laura and her team were great. The chuppah was gorgeous and reasonable compared to other vendors. The personal flowers were beautiful. The centerpieces rocked and made my winter wonderland exactly what i wanted!! Hire with confidence they are superb!

Sent on 02/22/2012