68 Reviews for Laura Clare

Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
65 Laura Clare Reviews

Laura and her team are amazing! She made us feel like our quaint wedding needs were just as important as her massive weddings. Everything was PERFECT! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As a wedding professional (Maitre D'/Wedding Coordinator) I knew from the moment I started planning my wedding how important my vendors would be for a smooth wedding day. Having seen Laura Clare's work for years and knowing how creative and innovative she and her team are, there was no one else I could have trusted to make my wedding dreams come true!!! Laura and her team decorated every inch of my wedding, from the amazing peony filled bouquets, to the garland at the church, to even making bride and groom floral flamingoes for the pool at our reception venue, and not a single piece was out of place. Thank you Laura for making my wedding so breathtakingly beautiful!

Photo
Profile Picture Kate, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura and her team put together absolutely beautiful arrangements for my December wedding. Laura understood my vision from the very beginning and did a great job of building on it to make everything even more amazing than I could have pictured! My bouquet, 11 bridesmaids' bouquets, 10 boutonnieres and 2 wristlets were perfectly arranged and captured the holiday-wedding spirit. We had high and low centerpieces that guests were raving about (and taking!). Evergreens, reds, whites, maroons, with touches of silver and lanterns that were exactly what I had wanted. Laura even went above and beyond to create a wood structure with lights and organza that stood behind us during our ceremony and then later behind our sweetheart table. I gave her a brief idea of what I had been thinking, but she made it absolutely perfect. Laura was absolutely fantastic to work with and has such vision. I can not recommend her and her team highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral

I was beyond thrilled with the way the flowers came out! Simply stunning arrangements. All of the flowers especially the centerpieces exceeded all of my expectations! When I saw the flowers on the day of my wedding I was blown away by how absolutely beautiful they were. I couldn’t stop staring at the flowers the whole night! Our guests were amazed and pointed out how they were absolutely perfect for our venue. Even the staff was amazed! We were so pleased with Laura Clare design from the moment we met with her. She is very knowledgeable, creative and accommodating. Even when we called her just a few weeks before our wedding with last minute changes she was very quick to respond and make the changes to our arrangements almost immediately. I would highly recommend Laura Clare!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Laura did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was amazing! The couple had an idea of what they wanted. Laura worked with them to get them what they wanted and still stay within budget. They knew that they could count on Laura to deliver. The wedding day was totally stress free when it came to the flowers. We received many compliments. You can be assured that Laura & her staff will do their best for you.

Profile Picture Lidia , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have to admit, I struggled with finding the right florist for our wedding for months. Everyone I contacted wasn’t willing to work within our budget and really made the wedding planning process such a drag. It wasn’t until a few months before my wedding that I found Laura Clare through one of my co-workers recommendation. I immediately reached out and set up a meeting in her Bernardsville shop. Laura was so warm and bubbly – she was such a breath of fresh air and truly such a pleasure to work with.

She has such an enthusiasm and talent for floral design. I brought her many photos from Pinterest (probably too many!) for brainstorming floral ideas and every idea I had she topped with a better one! Her suggestions were great – she brought my vision to life. She even had great suggestions for décor elements like chairs and candles. She truly understood the vibe I was going for and made the entire planning process so seamless and most importantly, fun!

Laura made our ceremony unforgettable. She delivered the most stunning flowers and decor I have ever seen – she truly exceeded above and beyond my expectations! She was even lovely at answering my many emails (often changing flowers or coming up with different ideas closer to our date) and made sure the flowers for the day were exactly what we had imagined. I highly recommend Laura Clare!

Profile Picture Kaity, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married in May 2017, and chose Laura Clare as our florist. Laura is wonderful and her floral designs were absolutely beautiful. When we first met Laura, she spent so much time with us discussing our vision for the wedding and our likes and dislikes. We spoke to several other florists and Laura was the most patient and reasonably priced. She cared about our budget and tried to find ways to help us save some money while still keeping our vision. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail hour tables, flowers down the aisle for the ceremony and a Chuppah. She was so understanding when we changed our minds a few times as it got closer to the wedding. We met with her again about a month before the wedding so that she could review with us everything we ordered and show us a mock up of the centerpieces. We had sent her a picture of something we liked and Laura made it so much more beautiful. Laura spent over two hours with us that day going through all of the details in preparation for the wedding. When we saw all of the flower arrangements and the Chuppah the day of the wedding, we were amazed. They were absolutely gorgeous, better than we ever imagined - she far surpassed our expectations and wishes. Many of our guests commented how beautiful they were. We loved working with Laura and recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I knew that Laura was going to be our florist from the moment that I saw her display at the Olde Mill Inn’s Wedding Showcase. Laura’s use of candles, elegant white flowers, and gold, glass, and silver candlestick holders and vases took my breath away. I absolutely loved the centerpieces, classic winter bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake decorations that Laura created for our wedding. Laura understood my vision of creating an elegant and intimate wedding reception, and effectuated everything perfectly! I could not be happier that Laura was our florist, and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our first meeting, we know Laura was our florist! We knew that we wanted a vintage vibe and had an idea of what we were looking for but, we definitely needed her expertise to guide us. It was so much fun brainstorming with Laura to come up with ideas for the centerpieces and bouquets. She made appropriate suggestions, never trying to upsell. I felt totally comfortable with her recommendations.
The day of wedding proved to be amazing! Everything was perfect and beyond my expectations. My bouquet was stunning and I had so many compliments. The centerpieces were gorgeous and unique. My guest couldn't stop talking about them. In fact, there was fierce competition to take them home!
I have read that some brides feel they should have spent less on flowers. I felt it was worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Working with Laura was incredibly easy and comfortable from the start. Initially I really wasn't sure what I wanted and threw out some ideas. Laura listened carefully and provided her own suggestions. At our second meeting I had a better idea of what I was looking for and had my own suggestions, some of which were not great, and I was happy and appreciative of her honesty in what she thought would and would not work. As I became more clear in my vision, Laura continued to listen and work to apply it. The end result was beautiful. I was in love with the bouquets and table settings which included both flowers and pillar candles. Whether you have a strong vision, or none at all, I would highly recommend Laura Clare Designs. She may very well be the kindest and easiest vendors you will work with!

Profile Picture Curren, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura did an AMAZING job for our wedding this past weekend!!

We met with a few florists, mostly in NYC, before we decided to go with Laura (our wedding was in NJ anyway). The city florists all asked for our budget first, and said things like "well, we may not be able to do this or that." However, from our first meeting with Laura, she was spitting out even MORE ideas for us. She had a similar vision for our wedding centerpieces, and once we told her our budget, she was able to work with it right away. Even when things didn't go as planned for us (more tables than we anticipated), Laura was able to work it out for us so that we would still be within our budget.

She was very easy to get along with, but we didn't even need to spend that much time with her because she made it very easy for us. We met for the first time to go over ideas, and met one more time for her to show us a mock set up of the tables. We wanted to go with the winter theme with blooming quince branches with white flowers. One of the florist in NYC (who received great reviews!) told us that February is not in season for quince and that he may be able to get us pink flowers instead of white flowers--but that wasn't what we wanted. Laura made it happen for us, and on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely floored with how beautiful the centerpieces were. She promised me most of the buds on the branches would bloom and they did! It was so beautiful, and it was EXACTLY what I had in mind. The guests all loved the centerpieces and couldn't wait to take some of the flowers home.

I would definitely recommend having Laura as your florist. If by first meeting, you feel like she understands your vision, then put your full trust in her because she did an amazing job. She's very reasonably priced, and willing to work with you to make sure you stay within budget, but still have your dream centerpieces. It was an absolute pleasure to have her as our vendor, we can't thank her enough for her hard work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4914441, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When my mom and I first met with Laura for our consultation, I knew right away that Laura understood my vision. I brought a lot of pictures for inspiration, but with Laura’s experience and expertise, I didn’t even need the pictures! She knew exactly the ambiance I wanted to create and had so many amazing ideas that I would have never thought of myself. Floral design was something that was really important to me and I remember walking into the ballroom on my wedding day and could not have been happier with Laura’s flawless execution. Everything that we discussed was perfectly arranged and beyond anything I ever imagined! So many people commented on our centerpieces and I forgot to mention that the bouquets (both mine and my bridesmaids) were also beautiful and so unique. Laura is truly an artist and amazing at what she does. I highly recommend choosing her for your big day. Not only was she so easy and nice to work with, but she will go above and beyond your expectations to ensure your wedding flowers are perfect!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough good things that can be said about Laura and our wedding flowers! She was a pleasure to work with, and always so calm in what can sometimes be a stressful time. Laura was truly amazing -- she took the time to really understand what we wanted our wedding to look and feel like, and perfectly translated our vision into breathtaking floral arrangements! Our guests were amazed when they arrived and blown away by the flowers (I think we even heard "oooh-ing" and "aaaah-ing!"). We could not have been happier! Thank you!

Profile Picture User5156113, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Laura as our florist. Right away, she got what I was looking for, even though I was describing things in far less than technical terms. She added such incredible texture to our flowers and non-floral elements and was really able to turn what I originally pictured into something breathtaking!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Yup, best decision I ever made! Can't go wrong when you work with Laura. As I mentioned in some of my WW reviews, my wedding preps were manic as I was moving from London to be with my future husband. I contacted Laura while still in London and first visited her about 2 weeks before the big day (!!). I had an idea of what I wanted the decor to be like, but all we did was exchange a few emails. To my surprise the proposal I got from Laura was spot on! I think I raved about it to my friends and family for a couple of weeks. I wanted to use some of my own props and decorations and Laura was more than happy to accommodate; this also helped bring my total cost down. The big day decor was perfect; I wanted modest rustic decorations with elements of blue and the final result was stunning. I couldn't part with my centerpieces so I took them home to decorate our place. Our bouquets were beautiful and I am drying them out as keepsakes! :) The groom and his party were well impressed with the boutonnieres they got, made out of thistle and herbs...my dad-in law preserved his! Laura made the process so incredibly easy for me; she answered all of my questions and offered solutions. All this was done during the pre-Christmas madness which was a busy period for her salon. I consider myself very lucky to have met Laura, can't thank you enough! :)

Profile Picture Michalina, 12/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am very satisfied with my experience with Laura Clare, Floral Design & Event Decor. We had a small wedding of under 50 people at the Olde Mill Inn and, from our first meeting, Laura made me feel that my wedding was just as important as her large wedding parties. You can see that she has a "spark" for what she does, not just the traditional arrangements, with the same old flowers. While being enthusiastic, creative and artistic, she is also well organized, budget conscious, and detail oriented. If you are interested in something different, she has a lot of suggestions that you can use or not... I appreciated hearing about all the options, within my budget! I was open to having some non traditional touches, so Laura incorporated dried leaves in vibrant fall colors in the cocktail hour arrangements, purple kale and berries in the centerpieces, and white kale "roses" in the bouquet. I still can't believe how many pictures of the table arrangements were posted on facebook the next day! Everyone was raving about all of the flowers. If you are thinking of checking out Laura Clare for your wedding or event, I would encourage you to do so! You won't regret it, I know I didn't!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have only the nicest things to say about Laura Clare and her beautiful floral work. If I could recommend her to every single bride out there, I would. She was absolutely incredible, nailing every single detail we discussed, and going above and beyond to satisfy our wedding vision. She worked within our budget, and she produced the most beautiful centerpieces we had ever seen. Even though we had been planning our wedding for over two years, three months prior to our wedding date, our venue closed. We scrambled to find a new space, and once we did, we had to revision all of the floral work to match the new venue. Laura helped us every step of the way. She really went above and beyond to make our day special and create floral pieces to remember. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would like to share with everybody how wonderful job Laura did with the flower arrangements for my wedding. I always dreamed to have small, intimate, romantic wedding and flowers to be the reflection of it. I asked Laura to create flower arrangements in ivory and pink shades to bring my plan to life. She did absolutely amazing job. My bouquet was just beautiful. Laura used a few kinds of roses, hydrangea, dahlias. My mom, who I always considered as a person with a great taste but at the same time very difficult to impress with anything, was thrilled when she saw the flowers Laura made for me.
Laura is a very easy, friendly, calm ( I believe very important quality in this stressful time) person to work with. She is open to listen to your ideas and ready to make your dreams come true. She also stayed on budget which was very important for me. If you are looking for somebody to create something beautiful for reasonable money, you found the right person in Laura.

Profile Picture Justina, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura Clare provided the floral designs for our October wedding and everything was beautiful!! At first I was concerned about whether all my vendors were on the same page as me in terms of what I wanted and what they could provide - but once I saw Laura Clare's arrangements I couldn't be happier. Everything was lush, and full, and perfect! She understood the concept completely and brought it all to life. She was ALWAYS excited and friendly, which goes a long way when meeting with vendors while wedding planning. It kept me excited and when I saw it come together on the day of , I was astonished at what her and her team accomplished. I have been to weddings where the flowers don't make it through the night or the arrangements look sparse - not the case with Laura Clare. Everything was elegantly presented and looked bright and full throughout the event. Not enough can be said about Laura's "CAN DO" attitude and how KNOWLEDGEABLE she is, her eye is unequivocal and she really brings her style to every event. Her hardwork really paid off and we received a ton of compliments on everything!

Profile Picture User4509416, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I got married two weeks ago and worked with Jennifer who was absolutely amazing. We sent her some pictures of styles we liked for the bouquets and traditional garlands and what she pulled together was beyond our expectations. In addition, the night before the ceremony we needed some last minute table arrangements, not only was she able to answer our emails she was able to pull through with gorgeous centerpieces. I highly recommend Laura Clare Designs (ask for Jennifer) and will definitely be using them for our reception later this year.

Profile Picture Madison, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Laura through CocoLuxe, the baker who did our wedding cake, and I can see why she was so highly recommended. I was completely blown away when I saw the bouquet she created for me -- even adding "something blue" when I told her I still needed that. And the boutonnieres she came up with for my groom and his best man were equally creative. So glad we worked with her -- and that she wanted to design for us!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura Clare provided all of the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception at Ninety Acres @ Natirar this past Saturday and my husband and I were thrilled with her and her flowers! She and her staff were a pleasure to work with, and they far exceeded our expectations. I went to Laura with my ideas, and she was able to craft exactly what we were looking for, and suggest ideas I had not thought of prior to our meeting.

Profile Picture Marc, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura was someone we felt comfortable with right away! She was amazing and just got it! We loved her :-) she was professional and did a wonderful job! We would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an incredible experience with them; Sam was incredibly professional and very easy to communicate with from abroad. She worked with me to carefully construct my ideas, very flexible and open to what I wanted. My proposal included different floral arrangements, handmade floral necklaces, and lighting~ all created with beautiful sensitivity to color, textures, shapes, and install. They were very patient and positive with extremely high quality. I felt their work complemented the venue without overwhelming it, quality with aesthetics I admired! Really helped make our wedding atmosphere gorgeous and memorable!

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews