Laura Clare Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 06/04/2022

Dream come true

Wow, wow, wow! Laura made all my dreams come true, but bigger and better than I ever could have imagined. Laura is a true visionary. She comes to the table with so many ideas, and she's so enthusiastic about her work -- the energy is infectious. On top of that, she's professional, resourceful, creative, and so kind. I absolutely loved working with her, every step of the way. In terms of the florals for the day, she really listened to what I was asking for, but then elevated it, expanded upon it, and exceeded any expectation I had. Florals were the most important part of the wedding to me, so in the process of finding Laura, I spoke with five other florists. Laura was willing to help us make the best decisions for our budget, she thought outside the box and created an installation on the ceiling of the venue that had never been done before, and she had great ideas for how to tie everything together in terms of linens, candles and other rentals. Hire her! Work with her! Let her make your dreams come true, too.
  • Aimee
    Aimee R. Married on 12/19/2021

Highly Recommended!

My husband and I hired Laura Clare for our wedding, which was held on 12/19/2021 at the Olde Mill Inn. Laura Clare was able to be flexible when we changed our wedding date from 2022 to 2021. Overall, she and her design team made the whole planning process easy. She executed my vision for a Phantom of the Opera themed wedding perfectly within my budget. From the ceremony and reception décor to my beautiful bouquet and cake flowers...we could not have been happier.
    We highly recommend Laura Clare!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lori F. Married on 07/31/2021

Laura Clare

We booked Laura Clare in 2019 for our 2020 wedding after looking at many florists. Laura understood our vision best and worked within our budget. We felt most comfortable with her knowledge and amazing portfolio.

As most 2020 couples, we were forced to postpone our wedding to 2021 and Laura was very easy to work with during that process. She honored our contract and we moved forward with our July 2021 date.

A month before our wedding, Laura put together a centerpiece mock up for us and we sat down to go over the details of our day. Everything was beautiful and we were able to re group after two years of planning.

Finally the big day came and the flowers were stunning. They were fluffy, in the perfect blooms and colors, and everything we had hoped for. It really added the romance we were looking for. We loved working with Laura and cannot recommend her enough. She took care of everything for us and her creativity and talent are unmatched. Thanks for everything Laura!
    Jessica V. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

When I was first recommended to Laura, I notice Wedding Wire gives like a "Typical Price" and that turned me off, but I really loved Laura's style and website so I gave her a call. I am very glad we did because Laura was a pleasure to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and was flexible with us every step of the way. As a Bride who got married in 2020, believe me when I say that flexibility, experience, and a vendor who is down to earth is very important. Wedding planning is STRESSFUL, but having Laura as our florist was not. She is awesome and I highly recommend her.

Laura Clare's reply:

What kind words, Jessica! It was so nice to be part of your wedding planning. It was truly MY pleasure ! Congratulations!
  • Cara
    Cara P. Married on 12/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Emily = creative, kind, amazing!

Where to begin.... Emily at LCD was one of the best people i have worked with!! She understood our vision and KILLED it with her designs. I can not thank the LCD team enough for delivering the most amazing arrangements for the most special day. Not only did they make my floral dreams come true, they were the most amazing, kind, talented people to work with. Look no further and HIRE THEM! You will thank me later!!!!! Emily & team, THANK YOU :)
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Florist!

Laura was absolutely AMAZING! She is very professional, fun and sweet, and passionate about her work. She really worked hard with me (after sending her many pictures and emails of my ideas) because I wanted a wildflower style that was less traditional. The day of the wedding, she arrived with EXACTLY what I was hoping for. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous. The flowers throughout the church and venue were stunning and really captured the rustic fall season colors. Definitely book Laura, you will not regret it!

Laura Clare's reply:

Thank you! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding! You are such an artist--and this is such a compliment for us.
  • W
    Will Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great experience, start to finish

Everything about Laura Clare Design was excellent -- they have a fabulous eye, are very professional, and were incredibly easy to work with. Emily was excellent: she understood our aesthetic right away and helped us translate it into flowers (not a language I speak naturally!). She was very open about what kinds of flowers and arrangements would work -- for the season, the space, and our budget. And she was creative about suggesting things we hadn't thought of. I should also say that the whole company is incredibly professional and efficient. We planned the initial phase of the wedding while living in a different country, and they were great about communicating with the bride's mom (who lived closer) and then me and my wife once we were finally stateside. Emily and the team also did a fabulous job of setting up the flowers and candles under less than perfect conditions: despite an earlier event running late at our venue (and still doing breakdown when Emily arrived!), they never lost their cool, and executed a perfect look for us.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 07/19/2019

A Dream Come True

Laura was not only an incredible florist, but she always made me feel SO special. She genuinely loves weddings and her passion and excitement are contagious. I described my vision for flowers and decor and Laura and her team made it come to life even more beautifully than I dreamed! Random strangers in the hotel and walking by our photos on the waterfront in Hoboken stopped in their tracks to gush over the bouquets! I could not ever say enough beautiful things. HIGHLY recommend.

Laura Clare's reply:

So glad we could be part of your big day! It was an honor! :) We loved your color palette as well. Daring to be different can pay off!
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 07/13/2019

Laura Clare was perfect!

Our flowers and centerpieces were amazing! Laura and her team were a joy to work with! She listened to what we wanted for the day and exceeded our expectations. From the bouquets to the centerpieces she made the most beautiful arrangements!
    Melissa F. Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing beautiful flowers

Laura Clare was a pleasure to work with. Talk about someone who loves what they do! She is very passionate and creative with her work. We got married last weekend and everything was done seemlessly. We recommend Laura Clare very highly to anyone!

Laura Clare's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! **blushing** So happy we could be part of your wedding day!
    Melissa Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn’t be happier that I chose Laura to do the flowers for my wedding. She has an artistic eye and created a beautiful setting for the ceremony and reception at the Short Hills Club. When discussing my vision for the wedding, she quickly picked up on exactly what I was looking. She was straightforward with the pricing and her work far exceeded my expectations while staying within my budget. I received many compliments from the wedding guests on how simple yet elegant the arrangements looked. Guests who had been to this venue before told me they had never seen it look so good. I highly recommend using Laura Clare for any floral arrangement needs.
    Laura Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura and her team are amazing! She made us feel like our quaint wedding needs were just as important as her massive weddings. Everything was PERFECT! Thank you so much!
    Kate Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a wedding professional (Maitre D'/Wedding Coordinator) I knew from the moment I started planning my wedding how important my vendors would be for a smooth wedding day. Having seen Laura Clare's work for years and knowing how creative and innovative she and her team are, there was no one else I could have trusted to make my wedding dreams come true!!! Laura and her team decorated every inch of my wedding, from the amazing peony filled bouquets, to the garland at the church, to even making bride and groom floral flamingoes for the pool at our reception venue, and not a single piece was out of place. Thank you Laura for making my wedding so breathtakingly beautiful!
    Gina Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura and her team put together absolutely beautiful arrangements for my December wedding. Laura understood my vision from the very beginning and did a great job of building on it to make everything even more amazing than I could have pictured! My bouquet, 11 bridesmaids' bouquets, 10 boutonnieres and 2 wristlets were perfectly arranged and captured the holiday-wedding spirit. We had high and low centerpieces that guests were raving about (and taking!). Evergreens, reds, whites, maroons, with touches of silver and lanterns that were exactly what I had wanted. Laura even went above and beyond to create a wood structure with lights and organza that stood behind us during our ceremony and then later behind our sweetheart table. I gave her a brief idea of what I had been thinking, but she made it absolutely perfect. Laura was absolutely fantastic to work with and has such vision. I can not recommend her and her team highly enough!
    Megan Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was beyond thrilled with the way the flowers came out! Simply stunning arrangements. All of the flowers especially the centerpieces exceeded all of my expectations! When I saw the flowers on the day of my wedding I was blown away by how absolutely beautiful they were. I couldn’t stop staring at the flowers the whole night! Our guests were amazed and pointed out how they were absolutely perfect for our venue. Even the staff was amazed! We were so pleased with Laura Clare design from the moment we met with her. She is very knowledgeable, creative and accommodating. Even when we called her just a few weeks before our wedding with last minute changes she was very quick to respond and make the changes to our arrangements almost immediately. I would highly recommend Laura Clare!!!!
    Lidia Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was amazing! The couple had an idea of what they wanted. Laura worked with them to get them what they wanted and still stay within budget. They knew that they could count on Laura to deliver. The wedding day was totally stress free when it came to the flowers. We received many compliments. You can be assured that Laura & her staff will do their best for you.
    Kaity Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have to admit, I struggled with finding the right florist for our wedding for months. Everyone I contacted wasn’t willing to work within our budget and really made the wedding planning process such a drag. It wasn’t until a few months before my wedding that I found Laura Clare through one of my co-workers recommendation. I immediately reached out and set up a meeting in her Bernardsville shop. Laura was so warm and bubbly – she was such a breath of fresh air and truly such a pleasure to work with.

She has such an enthusiasm and talent for floral design. I brought her many photos from Pinterest (probably too many!) for brainstorming floral ideas and every idea I had she topped with a better one! Her suggestions were great – she brought my vision to life. She even had great suggestions for décor elements like chairs and candles. She truly understood the vibe I was going for and made the entire planning process so seamless and most importantly, fun!

Laura made our ceremony unforgettable. She delivered the most stunning flowers and decor I have ever seen – she truly exceeded above and beyond my expectations! She was even lovely at answering my many emails (often changing flowers or coming up with different ideas closer to our date) and made sure the flowers for the day were exactly what we had imagined. I highly recommend Laura Clare!
    Lauren Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura and her team are the epitome of professional, creative geniuses. I came to Laura with a specific concept and theme for my wedding flowers and escort card display that incorporated vintage books and card catalog drawers. I said to her, "I want the table to look as if Anne Shirley stumbled upon a library in a secret garden." Her response was "Ohhh I totally got you girl." She just took it from there and the display was everything I could have imagined and more.
    Laura and her team also did such an incredible job with our bridal party table which incorporated hanging tealights in glass terrariums; it looked like stars floating in midair! I was also so appreciative of Laura accommodating my work schedule and commute when it came for sample meetings and dropping off props. She is so friendly and you can tell that she really enjoys what she does and takes great pride in her business. I would absolutely work with her again.
    Karen Married on 05/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married in May 2017, and chose Laura Clare as our florist. Laura is wonderful and her floral designs were absolutely beautiful. When we first met Laura, she spent so much time with us discussing our vision for the wedding and our likes and dislikes. We spoke to several other florists and Laura was the most patient and reasonably priced. She cared about our budget and tried to find ways to help us save some money while still keeping our vision. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail hour tables, flowers down the aisle for the ceremony and a Chuppah. She was so understanding when we changed our minds a few times as it got closer to the wedding. We met with her again about a month before the wedding so that she could review with us everything we ordered and show us a mock up of the centerpieces. We had sent her a picture of something we liked and Laura made it so much more beautiful. Laura spent over two hours with us that day going through all of the details in preparation for the wedding. When we saw all of the flower arrangements and the Chuppah the day of the wedding, we were amazed. They were absolutely gorgeous, better than we ever imagined - she far surpassed our expectations and wishes. Many of our guests commented how beautiful they were. We loved working with Laura and recommend her highly.
    Mary Married on 12/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I knew that Laura was going to be our florist from the moment that I saw her display at the Olde Mill Inn’s Wedding Showcase. Laura’s use of candles, elegant white flowers, and gold, glass, and silver candlestick holders and vases took my breath away. I absolutely loved the centerpieces, classic winter bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake decorations that Laura created for our wedding. Laura understood my vision of creating an elegant and intimate wedding reception, and effectuated everything perfectly! I could not be happier that Laura was our florist, and highly recommend her!
  • JRo
    Jackie Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From our first meeting, we know Laura was our florist! We knew that we wanted a vintage vibe and had an idea of what we were looking for but, we definitely needed her expertise to guide us. It was so much fun brainstorming with Laura to come up with ideas for the centerpieces and bouquets. She made appropriate suggestions, never trying to upsell. I felt totally comfortable with her recommendations.
    The day of wedding proved to be amazing! Everything was perfect and beyond my expectations. My bouquet was stunning and I had so many compliments. The centerpieces were gorgeous and unique. My guest couldn't stop talking about them. In fact, there was fierce competition to take them home!
    I have read that some brides feel they should have spent less on flowers. I felt it was worth every penny!

Laura Clare's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm blushing...Glad to have been part of your wedding.
    Curren Married on 05/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Laura was incredibly easy and comfortable from the start. Initially I really wasn't sure what I wanted and threw out some ideas. Laura listened carefully and provided her own suggestions. At our second meeting I had a better idea of what I was looking for and had my own suggestions, some of which were not great, and I was happy and appreciative of her honesty in what she thought would and would not work. As I became more clear in my vision, Laura continued to listen and work to apply it. The end result was beautiful. I was in love with the bouquets and table settings which included both flowers and pillar candles. Whether you have a strong vision, or none at all, I would highly recommend Laura Clare Designs. She may very well be the kindest and easiest vendors you will work with!
  • User2541247 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura did an AMAZING job for our wedding this past weekend!!

We met with a few florists, mostly in NYC, before we decided to go with Laura (our wedding was in NJ anyway). The city florists all asked for our budget first, and said things like "well, we may not be able to do this or that." However, from our first meeting with Laura, she was spitting out even MORE ideas for us. She had a similar vision for our wedding centerpieces, and once we told her our budget, she was able to work with it right away. Even when things didn't go as planned for us (more tables than we anticipated), Laura was able to work it out for us so that we would still be within our budget.

She was very easy to get along with, but we didn't even need to spend that much time with her because she made it very easy for us. We met for the first time to go over ideas, and met one more time for her to show us a mock set up of the tables. We wanted to go with the winter theme with blooming quince branches with white flowers. One of the florist in NYC (who received great reviews!) told us that February is not in season for quince and that he may be able to get us pink flowers instead of white flowers--but that wasn't what we wanted. Laura made it happen for us, and on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely floored with how beautiful the centerpieces were. She promised me most of the buds on the branches would bloom and they did! It was so beautiful, and it was EXACTLY what I had in mind. The guests all loved the centerpieces and couldn't wait to take some of the flowers home.

I would definitely recommend having Laura as your florist. If by first meeting, you feel like she understands your vision, then put your full trust in her because she did an amazing job. She's very reasonably priced, and willing to work with you to make sure you stay within budget, but still have your dream centerpieces. It was an absolute pleasure to have her as our vendor, we can't thank her enough for her hard work!

Laura Clare's reply:

Thank you so much for that lovely review! It was a true pleasure to work with you both. Congratulations on your marriage. So happy we could be part of a great start.
    Laurie Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When my mom and I first met with Laura for our consultation, I knew right away that Laura understood my vision. I brought a lot of pictures for inspiration, but with Laura’s experience and expertise, I didn’t even need the pictures! She knew exactly the ambiance I wanted to create and had so many amazing ideas that I would have never thought of myself. Floral design was something that was really important to me and I remember walking into the ballroom on my wedding day and could not have been happier with Laura’s flawless execution. Everything that we discussed was perfectly arranged and beyond anything I ever imagined! So many people commented on our centerpieces and I forgot to mention that the bouquets (both mine and my bridesmaids) were also beautiful and so unique. Laura is truly an artist and amazing at what she does. I highly recommend choosing her for your big day. Not only was she so easy and nice to work with, but she will go above and beyond your expectations to ensure your wedding flowers are perfect!
illustration stars