19 Reviews for Laura Caporizzo Photography

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)
19 Laura Caporizzo Photography Reviews

We loved working with Laura as our wedding photographer! She was wonderful every step of the way, from our first phone conversation to the reception's last dance. She was thoroughly prepared for our big day, creating a detailed timeline that allowed us to know what to expect and, on the day of the wedding, kept us on schedule. She knew precisely what we wanted and with no drama or fuss captured every one of our specific photo requests and all of the day's activities. Our day went so smooth and we could not have done it without Laura. The final pictures were beautiful, everything we hoped for! I'd recommend Laura to anyone looking for a talented professional!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It has be an absolute pleasure to work with Laura. She is very easy to get along with, but is also very professional and dedicated. When my fiancé and I first met Laura we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She helped us create our wedding day timeline as well as show us the beautiful albums she had designed for previous clients. After booking Laura for our big day, we met again to tour the venue together since she had never photographed at Richmond Hall. She wrote a ton of notes about the lighting, layout of the rooms, and shots she wanted to take. At our engagement photo session last month, Laura was open to the ideas I had and even offered some of her own. We even received our engagement photos within a few days after our session. I am very confident everything will run smoothly on the day of my wedding because we lucked out finding Laura! She truly is a gem!

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is fabulous! From our first meeting, she instilled such confidence in us that she would make a great part of our wedding and we got along from the beginning. She was able to explain her process easily, and we loved all of her sample pictures and albums. On the day of, she was so easy to work with and helped to keep everyone calm and happy during the formal pictures! I asked her to pose us for each picture, and she was so nice in the way that she did it! She would also come and get my husband and I to take specific pictures - dusk, night shots, etc. so that we didn't miss any pictures while we were enjoying our reception. I can't say enough good things about her! She was such a great addition to our day - I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We chose Laura Caporizzo Photography for our wedding and we are so glad that we did! Throughout our engagement and our wedding day she blew us away with her professionalism, promptness, and patience. We contacted Laura in January for our August wedding and after talking/meeting with her, we decided she was the perfect photographer for our special day. Her prices were fair and we loved that you could customize how many hours of coverage you needed. Plus, her photographic style was just what we were looking for. She helped us through the whole process and even created a timeline and shot list for us.

The day of the wedding she blew us away yet again, arriving early and remaining extremely patient as we had some small hiccups and delays. Like when guests arrived before we were finished our bridal party shots or when we were trying to take our family pictures and other family members kept getting in her way. She was professional and courteous regardless of any distractions or interference.

Only a couple of days after the wedding we received sample pictures of our big day. It was great to see a snippet so quickly! Within three weeks we received our online gallery and a couple of days later we received a beautiful custom flash drive with all of our pictures. We really wanted a documentary of our day and she nailed it! Her eye for beauty and photojournalistic style were beyond amazing! We absolutely LOVE all of our pictures!

We can't thank Laura Caporizzo Photography enough for making our wedding memories last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good words about working with Laura. When we were planning our wedding, my husband and I knew photography was a priority. We met with a number of photographers, but once we sat down with Laura, we knew she was the photographer we had to have. She was so prepared and professional at our meeting, but still so warm and friendly. Throughout the process she has been so responsive and helpful with questions, suggestions and adjustments to schedule. We then did our engagement shoot with her. My husband and I were not used to being the center of attention, but Laura got us warmed up, which resulted in amazing pictures. Before our wedding, we met with Laura to see the venue and note all of the pictures we wanted to get, which was so helpful. On our wedding day, Laura and the second photographer Tiffany were amazing! Laura had a list of all of those photos we wanted, but took so many more. We never felt fake or poised. They captured so many special moments on our wedding day, but we never felt that they were in the way. Laura was so quick to get us the final pictures - we have too many favorites!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We recently used Laura for our engagement photos and fall family photos. The pictures came out amazing and we can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in May! She was very flexible with times to meet us and really worked with our schedules. Overall, we've had a really positive experience with Laura, and we will continue to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is a very professional photographer. She is extremely flexible, helpful, and very good at what she does. Laura was our first option for an engagement and wedding photographer. When we did our initial meeting with her, we were blown away by her work and how professional she was. It was a unanimous decision to book her right away. We were happy with our engagement shoot. It was a very fun time and she was very personable. She let us be us and everything felt so natural. We can not wait for our wedding with Laura!

Profile Picture Hilary , 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

I am not a picture person but we went into wedding planning with one goal in mind- we want great photographs of our day. Not the posed, prim and proper shots that everyone has mind you, our expectations were higher. We were looking for the stolen glances, the little moments, the laughter with our friends and family, the perfect photos that scream 'us'. One night, I stumbled upon Ms. Caporizzo's page, thought 'what the heck' and contacted her. Immediately I was comfortable with the ease of our conversation. After booking, rescheduling because of travel (which didn't phase her in the slightest), and being late we finally got to our engagement shoot and met Laura. I cannot even begin to explain how much of an amazing experience we had during our shoot. I've never had so much fun in my life taking photos (you're thinking 'how many photo shoots have you really been in?' I'm a sorority woman, we take an outrageous amount of photos). When we got our engagement photos back (in a matter of DAYS), I was speechless. The quality was outstanding, the posed looks (that I wasn't at all looking forward to) were wonderful, and the stolen glances. Oh the stolen glances! I can't say enough about how beautifully she captured the little moments between my fiance and I! Our photos are everything I asked for and more. Everyone who has seen them thus far has laughed with us, agrees that they are "so us". I am so looking forward to my wedding day knowing that even if everything else goes wrong, I know that I will have the most amazing photographs to look back on. If you're looking to find a photographer to capture your special moments, you can't go with Laura. Her talent is remarkable, and she truly is a credit to her profession.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Laura was a true professional from start to finish! She had done a friends wedding so we were familiar with the quality of her work but getting to be one of her clients was such a pleasure. We established a schedule of pictures for the day right from the start which only helped to ease any stress I may have had. She had never shot at our venue before so she made it a point to come with us and look around to scout out shots. On the day of, she knew exactly where/how she wanted to shoot. She made me, my husband, and guests feel at ease while taking pictures. She worked quickly making sure she captured every moment. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User6624021, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't think twice...book her NOW! Great to work with, made everything so easy. The pictures are amazing. One of of our easiest decisions.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is absolutely fantastic! She made sure she had every detail covered prior to our big day, and on our big day I was not worried about anything when it came to our photos on our wedding day. She made sure we were on time and on track during the day. She made sure she took every photo we asked for! She was very flexible and worked very well with us when it come to meeting prior to our wedding . As I go through our final images I see every detail of our wedding day, every moment and then some. I could not be happier with our photos and with our photographer.

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I recently booked Laura for our engagement and wedding photos. As someone that works in the business, I was surprised how nerve wrecking it is to pick vendors and hope they are the right fit. When it came to booking a photographer, I really didn’t want to go with any of the photographers I had seen work my events so I was really starting from zero. As someone that is very picky, I thought this decision was going to take me forever. I was wrong. After searching through WeddingWire, I came across Laura’s work and thought her photos were incredible so I set up a time for my fiancé and I to meet with her and go over some of the specifics. From the moment we met Laura, we had no doubts that she was the one we would go with. She was punctual, prepared and clearly talented. It’s hard to describe, but we could just tell we would be in great hands. We recently received our engagement photos back and I was so incredibly impressed by not only how incredibly easy she made the experience, but also by how unbelievable the photos turned out. I recently posted them on social media and haven’t stopped hearing from everyone how great they turned out. I wanted to make sure I shared my experience for all the other brides out there searching for a great photographer. I would recommend Laura to anyone. She just makes everything easy. I am very excited to have her there again on my wedding day and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture suzanne, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura Caporizzo is an incredibly talented photographer and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Of all the vendors, she is the only one who at no point let me down in any way.

I spent an obscene amount of time scouring the web for out photographer and the more galleries you look through, the easier it is to see which photos lack the IT factor. Laura's photos are super high quality, have great angles/details/depth and are just fun. She came out with us to do our engagement shoot and in under an hour we hit 3 different spots and ended up with gorgeous photos, even though we were super awkward the first 30 minutes. She just knows how to catch certain moments.

The wedding was under a month ago and the contract says she has 90 days to return the full gallery to us (my friend's took 6 months, so that is a reasonable turnaround). She sent over a few "previews" and just from those 15 or so photos, I know that this gallery is going to be friggin' incredible. I showed someone who also recently was married the preview, and she was blown away by the quality, in comparison to her own.

As a person, she is just an all around pleasure to work with. She's very professional, answers emails quickly, keeps in touch when there are moving pieces (there was a thunderstorm the day of our engagement session and we made it JUST in time). She's sassy and has no problem telling some stranger to "please" move out of the way so she can get her shot, and she just in general had people laughing during the photos. I was having a bridal moment when she arrived to the girls' suite and she just got right to it getting detail shots while I was freaking out about who knows what.

Will totally hire her again for whatever life events come my way next.

Profile Picture Elina, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Laura was great to work with! Very accommodating and flexible. Can't go wrong with Laura as your photographer. She did a great job!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so excited to be using Laura for our engagement and wedding photographer! I was immediately impressed by her responsiveness to my initial emails and even more so when we spoke over the phone. It is clear that Laura loves what she does! When we met with her at our venue, she was very organized and obviously has a lot of experience photographing weddings. I have no doubts that when the day comes, the photographs she takes are going to be gorgeous!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Laura as our wedding photographer, and let me just say it was one of the best decisions we made! Our engagement photos came out so well! We couldn't choose which one to use for our save the date! Laura has a preview up for us to see no later the 2 days after our wedding and just as the engagement pictures, the wedding pictures are flawless! Laura is such a talent, she's fun, upbeat and hilarious. Every shot that I asked to have done, even last min day of shots, it was no sweat. Everything flowed and was super easy. When my husband an I were look for a photographer, it was MY HARDEST vender to commint too! Laura, made the decision so super easy! I highly recommend her for ANY type of photography, very glad to say that she was my photographer at my wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Laura to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. It's just so nice to work with a photographer that you can tell is truly invested in making sure you are happy with your wedding pictures. She made the photography aspect of the wedding day completely stress free. She was incredibly easy to get ahold of and responded very quickly to all emails. We also got to meet up before our big day which was really helpful because she is super knowledgeable about the wedding process and helped guide us through how much time to allot for different portions of the day as well as what to expect. The day of she was the perfect mix between fun/light hearted and focused/professional. We had a *ton* of pictures we wanted and she made sure nothing was forgotten, even though our wedding day was hectic. She also made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera so we got lots of cute pictures with genuine laughter...none of that tense, stiff smile stuff! All of the pictures turned out fantastic! They are creative, elegant, and classic. Worth every penny! I cannot wait to get them printed and to see the album that Laura creates!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for high-quality photography at a reasonable price, Laura is perfect! I was so impressed with the gallery on her website, and my pictures turned out with the same amazing quality. Laura was always quick to assist me with any of my questions or concerns, and made the stress on my wedding day disappear. I received SO many pictures, many of which I didn't even know she was taking. I can't say enough good things about Laura, she was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews