Laura Billingham Photography Reviews

29 Reviews for Laura Billingham Photography

Laura Billingham Photography 1
Laura Billingham Photography 2

Gretchen · Married on 06/30/2007

Laura was great to work with. Everything was done to perfection!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2007

We loved Laura as our wedding photographer. She was unobstrusive yet captured many real moments in our wedding. We still enjoy the beautiful album she created for us almost four year later. Her prints are classic and timeless.

• I

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2007

I met Laura at a bridal show not long after I became engaged. Her display photos caught my eye as eclectic and thoughtful. They weren't the typical posed wedding photos and there was something about the color in some of the photos that made me stop and take a second look. There is something eclectic and thoughtful about Laura herself, too, which is part of her wonderful charm. I guess this just comes out in her photos!

I happened to win a door prize at that show and guess what I'd won? I free engagement session and 8x10 portrait from Laura! I was ecstatic as she was the only one there that I was even remotely interested in dealing with. I really think that that day was fate! After seeing more of her work and talking with her, my husband and I decided to hire her for our wedding.

I knew from the beginning that I wanted more candid shots than anything else for our wedding. I didn't want your typical wedding album and I got from Laura EXACTLY what I wanted. In the end I had too many wonderful photos to choose from and a limited budget, but still ended up with a very lovely album of gorgeous photos. My favorites are ones I had no idea she was taking at all. She uses a few different types of camera/film, too, along with the digital, which make for some nostalgic prints.

Laura was practically invisible at the ceremony and reception, except when I needed her! She flitted around taking wonderful shots of guests, food, family, us. I couldn't believe the amount of pictures she had taken.
    She even used our photos in the labels to send us correspondence through the mail, and sent us three tiny bound books of a few photos, telling the story of our wedding as a gift to us for working with her. I STILL carry one of them around. Consequently, I also STILL listen every year to the Christmas cd she sent out one year.

I know this is a long-winded review of her services, but I am trying to convey that you are not just hiring a wonderful photographer and business woman, but a very cool person, too!

Congratulations to you, future bride/groom who is reading this looking for a photographer! Take a look at Laura's site and give her a call. You won't be disappointed, even if you don't decide to hire her!

-Jess Ivan

Emily · Married on 09/09/2004

Laura is an amazing photographer and person! I feel so lucky to have had her play such an important role in our wedding! I highly recommend her to any couple looking for their wedding to be beautifully captured on film.