57 Reviews for Laughing Hat Photo Booths

Clean Up (7)
Setup (7)
Delivery (6)
Backdrop(s) (5)
Social Media Integration (3)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
55 Laughing Hat Photo Booths Reviews

Amazing service! Friendly and very reasonably priced especially for the quality and quantity of pictures and FUN!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seth and Laura will do incredible work to make the booth for your event super specialized, beautiful and of the highest quality. They are quick to respond to questions and concerns. They are the friendliest and most thoughtful vendors I have ever worked with!

We used their backdrop booth for our wedding on March 10th and could not be happier with the results!

They have many several different backdrops and will customize one for you considering it can be reused in the future. They have the highest quality props and signs and they will even personalize offerings to fit the theme of your wedding. We had a highly specialized video game themed wedding and they 3D printed gorgeous masks for our guests to use in the photos.

They offer access to your photos in several different ways: with enough copies for everyone in the photo to have a souvenir, with a gorgeous guestbook where messages can be written (which was beautifully organized), an online gallery and they even drop a thumb drive for you in the mail for later printing.

Photo for Laughing Hat Photo Booths Review - Photography by Robbie McLean
Profile Picture Andrea, 3/10/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seth and Laura were so easy and great to work with! They responded right away with any questions I had, and all my wedding guests had a blast! Also, we got all the pictures from the wedding right away and they set up a guest book. Seth and Laura are so kind and you can tell they are genuinely, nice people. I would highly recommend them and they were worth every penny! Thank you again Seth and Laura!

Profile Picture Ellyn, 11/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough great things about Seth and Laura and their services! They were so friendly and kind to our guests! We heard so many great things from our guests about our photo booth! I would highly recommend their services to anyone who wants a great time at their wedding! They make custom signs for your event and tailor the booth to your theme and names! The guest book is a must! We will cherish the pictures forever! Thank you both for a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Allie , 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Laura and Seth brought so much fun and laughter to our daughter's wedding! The guests loved the huge variety of props too. Getting the photo album was a great option - we had instant memories to take home with us right after the wedding. Laughing Hat was great to work with from start to finish!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seth and Laura are so great! I met them at a wedding expo and knew they were the photo booth I wanted to go with immediately. Their photos are really great quality, the booth is easy to use, and their props are really varied and great quality. They also paint the backdrop of the booth to match for wedding color. Seth and Laura are very responsive and easy to work with. They are also super helpful during the event (helped me and the groom get time in the booth, recommended props to the guests, saved copies of all the photos for us, etc.). I am so glad I picked Laughing Hat for my wedding and can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was THE BEST photo booth I've ever experienced! As a guest with Laughing Hat first, I had so much fun that I wanted them for my own wedding. All my guests commented on how much fun they had and were raving about them all night. They were so responsive to my emails and questions and helped me create the perfect experience for my wedding. If you are considering a photo booth, look no further. These guys are the best!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hi! We went to a wedding with laughing hat last October and absolutely loved the photo booth props. I've been to many photo booths, but none are like this. The quality and variety of the props, hats, feather boa's, jewelry ETC is unbelievable.you walk out of there feeling like you were just dressed for a debutante ball or the Kentucky Derby LOL. Because of how much we loved it at my friends wedding, we decided to use it for our own. It was a big hit at our wedding for both the kids, young adults and older adults. Everyone had fun and got silly. The couple who own the photo booth are very sweet, friendly and very prompt and efficient with their production turnaround. They provided us with a customized photo book that was prepared by the end of the night with all of our friends individual photo shots along with a personalized message on the book that our friends wrote on each page. It was a great way to capture the night. The owners were so prompt as a company that they had the photos uploaded on the website by the following evening for guests to view, share, download and buy. There is nothing like being able to recapture the fun moments and have them at your hands the day after the wedding is over. I don't even need to recommend them, because their product sold it self and I feel like a lot of our friends and family will be referring to them for future events.

Profile Picture Becky, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laughing Hat's Photo Booth was the highlight of the night! Seth was great in working with us on props and our custom design on the bottom of the strip. They cater to every guest and print out as many copies of the strips as there are people in the photo! Not only do these photos print out instantly, you can tell that it is the best quality picture that could be.

A photo booth is always a bright spot for any wedding, but you need to have Laughing Hat to truly have the best experience possible! We absolutely loved every aspect of having them at our wedding and all our guests did too.

Profile Picture Greg & Kristin, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

The best part of our wedding!!!

We hired Seth & Laura for our wedding on 7/7/17 at Springfield Manor and couldn't be happier that we did!! They were the hit of the wedding with all of our guests.

Seth was extremely responsive, friendly and accommodating in all of our communications leading up to the wedding. They had not been to our particular reception location at our venue before, but Seth took the initiative to arrange for a tour of the reception location with the venue before I could even ask so he would know good locations to setup at with our table arrangements in mind.

Seth worked with me to customize some props which looked absolutely amazing. The props were very high quality and exactly what we wanted. They made sure there was a very large selection so everyone had fun items to choose from.

The service was impeccable; our guests all commented on how clear and high quality the photos were, ease of using the photo booth, and how friendly and nice it was to have Seth & Laura there to continuously keep the props organized for them and even handing props to them in between photos as needed.

We decided to do the guest book option, and I'm so happy we did. They made sure a copy of every photo taken at the wedding was in our guest book where guests could sign. Several of our guests and bridal party commented on how nice it was that Seth & Laura were there to secure the photos in the guest book and give each guest as many copies of the photos as they needed. They also commented on how nice it was that Seth & Laura kept all the props so organized. All our guests had to do was have fun and sign the guestbook.

I would hire again without hesitation and can't give enough of a positive recommendation. Every aspect of their service was beyond my expectations and helped make our wedding a lot of fun. Don't think twice, you won't regret having Seth & Laura from Laughing Hat!!!!

Thank you for being so great and making our wedding so amazing!!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Laughing Hat was wonderful! Their set up was so fun and had tons of props. They even made signs for my husband's and my colleges since our theme revolved around ECU and JMU colors. The book they put together for us was one of our favorite keepsakes. They helped make our wedding extra special!

Profile Picture Mary and Brian, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Laura and Seth have worked so hard to make their photo booth THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! We have been to many weddings and in many photo booths, but none compare to what Laughing Hat does. Seth and Laura took the time to customize the heading on each photo strip to match our wedding colors and design. We were also involved in picking out the colors that we wanted for our backdrop. The props were AMAZING! So many fun, interesting, and unique props that go beyond the wig and scarf that you usually get. Also, Seth and Laura were happy to customize some of the signs for our wedding... like the American University logo and the Bucknell University logo... this was truly a hit since so many of our guests went to these schools. Seth and Laura truly value quality and professionalism and they work hard to ensure you and your guests have awesome mementos to remember your event. Go with Laughing Hat... you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kira, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laughing Hat Photo Booths was incredible. All of our guests loved the photo booth and all of the amazing props that they provided. The service and detail they provided was amazing. We could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seth and Laura did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding! From the planning/customization all the way to finished guest book, they were fast, efficient and fun! I feel so lucky, to have met them at a wedding show, just a couple of months before our wedding.....never knew a photo booth could add so much! If you are thing about a photo booth.....go for it....and you will not be disappointment if you hire Laughing Hat!!

Profile Picture Walter, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The laughing hat was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We loved the ease with which you took photos (go into the booth, hit the button, place your items in a cart, get out and receive your photo right away)! They were able to incorporate our wedding logo on the bottom of the photo strip, and they simply blew us away by bringing to life all of our ideas! From clash of clans, to sombreros, to our favorite sports, everything we threw out as an idea was brought to life! Their display of every item was set up on a table that was thoughtfully laid out (not just strewn about). We choose to get a memory album, which was well worth it! We loved looking back at the fun photos and comments! The laughing hat even surprised us with an ornament that had one of our photos in it! If you're looking for a good time without any worries, you've found the people to get it done! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any other function! ??

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They have a perfect rating for a reason. I decided the week of my wedding to have them for my reception and they were able to accommodate us. They were so nice and great with all of our guests. I am so happy we got the photo booth and it really was the highlight of our reception. They had so many cool props and even brought personalized ones too! It was great! So much fun! I can't say enough positive things about them. So nice and personable I would encourage anyone thinking of having a photo booth to do it and have Laughing Hat be there for you. The prices are also super reasonable. Great people!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hiring Laughing Hat to be the photo booth vendor for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Seth and Laura Freeman were an absolute dream to work with and even helped to customize a logo for the photo strips and background to match our wedding colors. The day of the wedding I was impressed with the amount of props they provided, the quality of the photo booth, and their incredibly helpful and friendly service.

If you're looking for a photo booth company for your wedding I would highly recommend Laughing Hat!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The. Best. Photobooth. EVER. We me these guys through a couple wedding expos. They gave us an awesome deal for our wedding, which was on a sunday evening. They were super flexible with decorations and theme (we had a great gatsby wedding). They set up and were there the whole wedding. The props were awesome and personalized. Not cheapy like some places. Seth and Laura were two of the nicest people and everyone commented on how nice they were. Everyone was blown away by how cool the props were and how much they loved the booth.

I would def recommend these guys if you want an amazing booth, awesome props and for a decent price!

Love you guys!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laughing hat was excellent...photo booth was a definite hit!!!

Profile Picture User7323021, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

BOOK IT! This photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding on 10/15/16. The props were AMAZING. They have a ton! The staff are also super helpful and friendly. They set up in a timely manner and the quality of the pictures are outstanding. They gave a copy of each photo booth picture set to me at the end of the night. I suggest getting their guestbook so guests can write something next to their quirky photos. I laugh hysterically every time I go to look at it. This photo booth is worth EVERY penny!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seth and Laura(owners) were amazing!!! They treated us like family yet were incredibly professional. They are compassionate about what they do. The best and most original photo booth service out there! They even designed the backdrop to match our wedding colors. I would 100% recommend their service for any fun occasion, family/class reunion, wedding, dance etc. We would LOVE to have them join us again for future festivities!!! Excellent service and beautiful products. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Seth and Laura were absolutely great to work with! They were extremely responsive and flexible with their timing. I gave them a lengthy wishlist of props and signs and they delivered on every one! During the wedding, they kept the props and the line extremely organized and moving quickly. My guests LOVED the quality of the props and commented on how nice Seth and Laura were. Finally, the guestbook is an amazing memento and I can't wait to look through it in the years to come. Highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Alena, 10/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Props

The photo both was a big hit at our wedding. I am so glad we selected Laughing Hat. The props were great and they were so flexible and easy to work with. We love the album they provided us. You won't regret selecting them.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don't even know where to begin with this review, having Laughing Hat photo booth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made hands down. Everyone loved it and had a blast (from my 7 & 8 year old nieces to me 90 year old great grandmother). Seth and Laura were amazing to work with and you can tell they love what they do, the props were high quality and the pictures were awesome. Looking through the hilarious photos of all our guests with my husband the morning after our wedding is something I will never forget. I would highly recommend this photobooth to anyone. You get a lot of bang for your buck and it will absolutely be a hit with your guests. Seth and Laura go out of their way to make it an amazing experience for everyone. I love that they made a guest book out of all our pictures, it is something I will have forever to remember the best night of my life!

Profile Picture Lacie , 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laughing Hat was one of the absolute best vendors of my wedding and Seth and Laura are some of the kindest people I have ever met. I have heard from multiple guests that our photo booth at our wedding was the most original one they have seen. I have now hired Laughing Hat for 3 different events, and after hiring them I could never go back to other photo booth vendors because they are the best! I first met Seth and Laura through an event mixer in DC and I was originally blown away by the number of props they include, how original the props are, and how they catered to the event's theme. When it was time for my company's Holiday Party, we had to hire them. Their photo booth is original in that they paint the backdrop to match your theme, and they even sent me hard copy swatches ahead of time to make sure the color matched my wedding colors. We emailed back and forth multiple times about the artwork at the bottom of the photo strip and they were very responsive, helpful, and accommodating. Their photo booth is so efficient because they are constantly are putting the props back, ask if they can hold your drink, recommend props, etc. They have the absolute best props I have ever seen, and I've been in a lot of photo booths. Theirs are unique, fun, creative, AND they ask you to email them with props you'd like ahead of time, and they will even create signs specific to your event. For example, I hired them for another event I had for work that was psychology-focused, and they made signs with psychology puns. For my wedding, it was a friend's birthday, so they made a happy birthday sign for her, as well as lots of Hoosier signs (my husband is from Indiana). The bottom line is that Laughing Hat is the absolute best photo booth you'll encounter, and Seth and Laura are two of the kindest, loveliest people I have ever met. I have nothing but absolutely amazing things to say about them--they are absolutely perfect. They will make your wedding or other event a success!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews