Laughing Hat Photo Booths Reviews

92 | Shepherdstown, WV

92 Reviews for Laughing Hat Photo Booths

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/29/2020

The. Best. Photobooth. EVER. We me these guys through a couple wedding expos. They gave us an awesome deal for our wedding, which was on a sunday evening. They were super flexible with decorations and theme (we had a great gatsby wedding). They set up and were there the whole wedding. The props were awesome and personalized. Not cheapy like some places. Seth and Laura were two of the nicest people and everyone commented on how nice they were. Everyone was blown away by how cool the props were and how much they loved the booth.

I would def recommend these guys if you want an amazing booth, awesome props and for a decent price!

Love you guys!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Patricia

Patricia Williams · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Photo Booth Ever

If you want fun and whimsy at your wedding, look no further than Laughing Hat. Seth and Laura are completely professional and accommodating. We actually had a line the entire night at our Reception waiting to get pictures taken. This couple is a pleasure to work with and their photos are top quality and their props are over the top. Seriously, if you want to have fun and laughs at your wedding, call Seth at Laughing Hat today. Also, the photo book they make you at the end of the evening is a wonderful keepsake!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cara Ammann · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

Laughing Hat was responsive, easy, and fun to work with it! Our guests raved about their experience and kept coming back to the booth. We cannot thank Seth and Laura enough for making our evening wonderful.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/26/2019

We love Laughing Hat!

We are SO HAPPY we chose Laughing Hat! Our friends & family are not much for dancing, so we knew we needed something else for them to enjoy- and this was the PERFECT solution! I communicated with Seth several times before the wedding, when he had me choose a custom photo border and give him ideas for custom props. And that was ALL I had to do. They arrived, set up, and kept the laughs coming all night.

We chose to have them make a guest book with the photos, and it is something we will treasure forever. Seeing our friends' goofy, creative pictures with their notes is so much more personal and touching than if they just signed their names on something. It is something we can flip through and laugh about any time instead of just sticking it in storage forever. They also mailed us a thumb drive with all the photos and posted a (password protected) online gallery, which lets us see how much everyone was having fun when we were busy doing other things.

My husband and I were super busy being whisked around all night, but I do have one clear memory of glancing over and seeing Seth laughing with our guests helping them try on different props (they brought TONS of props). They helped everyone have a genuinely good time and we are so grateful. Thank you, Laughing Hat!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Gess · Married on 10/12/2019

Must have!!

They are absolutely amazing! They made our wedding reception so much fun. One of the best decisions I made was to hire them. They were able to capture all of the fun our guests we’re having and we got a copy of everyone’s pictures in an awesome photo album they made for us to take home as soon as our reception ended. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent experience

Best photo booth company around! They have numerous props and are willing to take requests/personalize for your day. Seth and Laura work hard to make you happy. They are extremely responsive and accommodating. My family has used Laughing Hat for more than one occasion and will continue to do so.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Christina N · Married on 10/11/2019

The most fun photo booth

Laughing Hat was such an incredible addition to our wedding! We thought the photo booth would be fun, but we didn't quite realize that it would be the highlight of most of our guests' experience! I asked for some specific sports gear to reflect my husband's favorite team and Laughing Hat delivered beautifully. They had tons of fun signs for people to use in the booth as well as a bunch of other props that people definitely took advantage of. Everyone was stoked to see the photos and put them in the guest book that Laura put together during the event itself. It was a hoot for us to go through the book after the wedding and see what everyone was up to.
    Working with them was so easy, which is key when you are interacting with a lot of other vendors. They were so much fun and made the process of booking them and working with them a true pleasure. I would love to find an excuse to book them again for the event.

Bonus--they also gave us the "extra" strips that people left behind, which we ended up using as cut outs in our thank you notes. Those have also gotten rave reviews! Don't hesitate--book these guys for your next event. You won't regret it.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/28/2019

Yes, yes, YES!

We were so privileged to have The Laughing Hat at our wedding reception! We attended a wedding a few years prior where this company had been hired and the photos were of such high quality that my boyfriend and I (now husband) knew that if the time ever came, we'd want them at our reception. Seth and Laura are wonderful people who listen to exactly what you and your partner envision - they come prepped accordingly and there were a lot of props that just hit the nail perfectly on the head. (For example, a sign that read "First comes love, then comes marriage...then comes a puppy!"). They were all smiles the day of our wedding and gave my hubs and I preference so that we did not have to wait in line to take some sweet pics. My guests were floored at the fact that they could print out and take home their shots and that the pictures were so clear! Thankfully, we took Laura's advice and ordered the 'Guest Book' which is such a wonderful coffee table-type book with all of the pictures of our guests and the thoughtful words they expressed next to each picture. Our reception venue staff even commented on how impressed they were with The Laughing Hat. They were such a big hit at our wedding reception and to hear that they enjoyed themselves put a smile on both my husband and I's faces. A big thank you to the two of them for their professionalism, their courtesy, and their selflessness. I've been recommending them ever since and will continue to do so. Also, check out their Facebook page as it is absolutely AMAZING how they are able to set up in any/all locations, not just wedding venues. We certainly hit the jackpot with this company!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/21/2019

One of the best decisions we made

We went with the photobooth trailer and it was SO STINKING CUTE!! The guests are still talking about it. The photos were amazing quality and the props were so much fun. And personal! Seth and Laura asked if there were an specific props or sayings we wanted included, and we gave a few but they took it so much farther! My husband and I both graduated from WVU so we asked for a sign that said "Let's Go Mountaineers." They took this hint and added WVU sunglasses! It was just very personal and you can tell they care a lot about your experience as well as the guests! They both manned the booth all night, and actually had a prop drop off so the guests could just drop and run! This made things run smoothly. If you're thinking about hiring Laughing Hat, stop thinking and act! You won't regret it! I'll add more photos to my review when I get them back from my photographer (:

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/30/2019

Everyone's favorite part of the wedding

We hired Laughing Hat Photobooths for our August wedding. We opted for the "something blue" camper-which was a HUGE HIT. The photos are high quality, the prop variety was over the top fantastic, the staff were super nice, and the keepsake guest book is priceless. Guests are still complimenting that this photobooth is hands-down the best photobooth they have ever done. The pictures are hysterical. There was also a constant line to get back in the camper because everyone was having so much fun with it. You won't regret hiring them!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Emily Barbe · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Seth & Laura we’re incredibly responsive and helpful! Our guests had a blast and I love that they were able to personalize our props based on our jobs & hobbies! We got the guestbook feature and had so much fun going through our guests photos! I can not recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 07/20/2019

INCREDIBLE people to work with!!! HIGHLY recommend.

Seth and Laura are a DREAM to work with. They respond to emails incredibly fast, they are so flexible with props, design, and time. Throughout the entire wedding, Laura and Seth were smiling while assisting all the guests and encouraging them to use the photobooth. I seriously can't say enough good things about THE LAUGHING HAT. The photo qualities are amazing, the guests all raved about the photobooth, and the variety in the props were awesome. If you are looking for incredibly service, quality, and flexibility- look no further.
    Laura and Seth you were so amazing to work with- thank you so much!!

ps. pay that little extra for the photo book!! it is so worth it.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photo Booth Ever

I am so happy we chose Laughing Hat for our photo booth at the wedding. They were a huge hit with my guests and the photos are awesome. They had so many props to use and even personalized them for us. Seth was so easy to work with and very responsive to my emails. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine E · Married on 06/11/2019

Laughing Hat added so much fun to our wedding!

The Laughing Hat Photo Booth is wonderful! The pictures are crystal clear and good quality. The props fun. We used the camper booth and it was amazing with the lights on it at night. All the more fun. I highly recommend using Laughing Hat. I have seen other photo booths and this one is best and added lots of fun to our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 06/07/2019

You Need Laughing Hat!

We had originally booked our photo booth with another company that ended up moving out of the area. When we found out that they were moving we started to panic; however, Laughing Hat took over our contract with them. Little did we know, that was a HUGE blessing in disguise. I immediately contacte Seth and Laura in somewhat of a panic. Seth was very prompt with his responses and helped to ease my anxiety. Throughout the process they were quick to respond and very thorough. They designed multiple artworks for our photo strip, customized props, and we were able to choose the background color for no extra charge! At the wedding, Seth and Laura did an amazing job! They were both very professional, kind, and attentive! The scrapbook that they made using the photo strips is by far one of my favorite keepsakes from our wedding! They also uploaded all of the pictures on their website and Facebook super quick! My husband and I didn't have our phones on us, so we have no pictures for ourselves except for the ones from the photo booth until our photographer send his - I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THESE PHOTO BOOTH STRIPS! We also received a copy of all of the photo strips of our guests and a USB. I cannot say enough how AWESOME Laughing Hat was! This is some of the best money we spent for our wedding. I even had to change the time of the reception a few weeks before and they were very understanding and willing to work with us. If you haven't already, you need to book with Laughing Hat!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Denise

denise sheehan · Married on 05/10/2019

So much fun!

We hired Laughing Hat for my daughter's wedding reception and it was a big hit with everyone. They were easy to work with and very responsive to all our questions. We added the photo book as our guest book. What a great idea. We had many laughs looking at the book the next day. Seth designed the logo for my daughter and it was exactly what she wanted. I can say that all of our guests commented on how much fun they had with the photo booth.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Amanda N Eric Fischer · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Reception

Laughing hat was a hit at our wedding! Would definitely recommend them! They are very nice to work with and the guests truly enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/24/2019

11.16 Wedding

Seth and Laura are amazing. They were professional from start to finish. I had a wedding with over 160 guests. They made sure to pull me and my husband aside to make sure we had a moment in the photo booth. They also took care to make sure the photo strips were just right. They had really fun props too. What left a tangible Mark was the photo album that they helped our guests to assemble. It was done in a fun but also classy way! Also they have the coolest photo booth of any that I have ever seen. There was plenty of space and the camera was high quality. NONE of the pictures ended up blurry. Thank you to Seth and Laura,

Jenny and Simon Ho

Sent on 11/18/2019

Robin · Married on 12/28/2018

The BEST experience

When I was asked by my daughter to get a photo booth for her wedding reception, I was a little sceptical....but it was the best choice. Everyone loved it, all the prompts, the fun they all had dressing up, being serious and being silly.
    Laughing hat was the best, at the end of the reception I got a keepsake scrapbook, with a copy of everyone's pictures in it and a personalized message from each person. A wonderful keepsake for the bride and groom. Paid extra for that but well worth it!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kenny · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless Experience

My wife and I were running around trying to have everything organized prior to the ceremony. Busy was an understatement. I barely had the time to even greet Seth and Laura. A few moments later, I find they are already setup with all the equipment, accessories, and even more without me mentioning a word. These people are professionals. I received countless compliments on how amazing the photobooth is, and everyone had told me they had an amazing time. Seth and Laura makes everyone feel like they are home. We wholeheartedly recommend TheLaughingHat.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jack Kaye · Married on 11/10/2018

Participated in reception tied to a daughter's wedding

They were very pleasant and reliable to deal with, and provided excellent service with a mix of general and personalized materials (props) for the pictures. Our guests found them to be approachable and cooperative, and felt comfortable being playful or serious. Pictures were produced in near-real time with high quality, and the summary book will be a wonderful keepsake for the couple.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Mary

Mary Flores · Married on 11/03/2018

Best photo booth ever!

Seth and Laura werw amazing keeping our guest entertained with their “Something Blue” photo booth. It was amazing and ao much fun! Thank you for making our day even more special. Mary and Roy Flores, November 3, 2018.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Shelby Pendergraft · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding

I cannot express how much joy, smiles, laughter and memories were brought by this photo booth on our wedding day. If I can have them at every event I would. Such an amazing team, thoughtful, caring and simply wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Photo booth EVER!

Laughing Hat is the BEST photo booth company! The owners are extremely responsive to inquiries and make the whole process from beginning to end was a breeze! The props are fun and kept organized throughout the night! Everyone in the photo booth gets their own photo strip as well as an extra one for the us! The photo booth was the hit of the party and I would recommend them for EVERY EVENT!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Karyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic experience

We had a Friday wedding and they came in, set up, made the guests enjoy their experience, and never made anyone feel awkward being in the booth. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks laughing hat!

Sent on 10/19/2018