Laughing Hat Photo Booths Reviews

Laughing Hat Photo Booths 4
Laughing Hat Photo Booths 5
Laughing Hat Photo Booths 6

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/29/2020

The. Best. Photobooth. EVER. We me these guys through a couple wedding expos. They gave us an awesome deal for our wedding, which was on a sunday evening. They were super flexible with decorations and theme (we had a great gatsby wedding). They set up and were there the whole wedding. The props were awesome and personalized. Not cheapy like some places. Seth and Laura were two of the nicest people and everyone commented on how nice they were. Everyone was blown away by how cool the props were and how much they loved the booth.

I would def recommend these guys if you want an amazing booth, awesome props and for a decent price!

Love you guys!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photo Booth Ever

I am so happy we chose Laughing Hat for our photo booth at the wedding. They were a huge hit with my guests and the photos are awesome. They had so many props to use and even personalized them for us. Seth was so easy to work with and very responsive to my emails. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 06/07/2019

You Need Laughing Hat!

We had originally booked our photo booth with another company that ended up moving out of the area. When we found out that they were moving we started to panic; however, Laughing Hat took over our contract with them. Little did we know, that was a HUGE blessing in disguise. I immediately contacte Seth and Laura in somewhat of a panic. Seth was very prompt with his responses and helped to ease my anxiety. Throughout the process they were quick to respond and very thorough. They designed multiple artworks for our photo strip, customized props, and we were able to choose the background color for no extra charge! At the wedding, Seth and Laura did an amazing job! They were both very professional, kind, and attentive! The scrapbook that they made using the photo strips is by far one of my favorite keepsakes from our wedding! They also uploaded all of the pictures on their website and Facebook super quick! My husband and I didn't have our phones on us, so we have no pictures for ourselves except for the ones from the photo booth until our photographer send his - I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THESE PHOTO BOOTH STRIPS! We also received a copy of all of the photo strips of our guests and a USB. I cannot say enough how AWESOME Laughing Hat was! This is some of the best money we spent for our wedding. I even had to change the time of the reception a few weeks before and they were very understanding and willing to work with us. If you haven't already, you need to book with Laughing Hat!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Laughing Hat Photo Booths 11
  • Denise

denise sheehan · Married on 05/10/2019

So much fun!

We hired Laughing Hat for my daughter's wedding reception and it was a big hit with everyone. They were easy to work with and very responsive to all our questions. We added the photo book as our guest book. What a great idea. We had many laughs looking at the book the next day. Seth designed the logo for my daughter and it was exactly what she wanted. I can say that all of our guests commented on how much fun they had with the photo booth.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Amanda N Eric Fischer · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Reception

Laughing hat was a hit at our wedding! Would definitely recommend them! They are very nice to work with and the guests truly enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Robin · Married on 12/28/2018

The BEST experience

When I was asked by my daughter to get a photo booth for her wedding reception, I was a little sceptical....but it was the best choice. Everyone loved it, all the prompts, the fun they all had dressing up, being serious and being silly.
    Laughing hat was the best, at the end of the reception I got a keepsake scrapbook, with a copy of everyone's pictures in it and a personalized message from each person. A wonderful keepsake for the bride and groom. Paid extra for that but well worth it!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kenny · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless Experience

My wife and I were running around trying to have everything organized prior to the ceremony. Busy was an understatement. I barely had the time to even greet Seth and Laura. A few moments later, I find they are already setup with all the equipment, accessories, and even more without me mentioning a word. These people are professionals. I received countless compliments on how amazing the photobooth is, and everyone had told me they had an amazing time. Seth and Laura makes everyone feel like they are home. We wholeheartedly recommend TheLaughingHat.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jack Kaye · Married on 11/10/2018

Participated in reception tied to a daughter's wedding

They were very pleasant and reliable to deal with, and provided excellent service with a mix of general and personalized materials (props) for the pictures. Our guests found them to be approachable and cooperative, and felt comfortable being playful or serious. Pictures were produced in near-real time with high quality, and the summary book will be a wonderful keepsake for the couple.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Mary

Mary Flores · Married on 11/03/2018

Best photo booth ever!

Seth and Laura werw amazing keeping our guest entertained with their “Something Blue” photo booth. It was amazing and ao much fun! Thank you for making our day even more special. Mary and Roy Flores, November 3, 2018.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Shelby Pendergraft · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding

I cannot express how much joy, smiles, laughter and memories were brought by this photo booth on our wedding day. If I can have them at every event I would. Such an amazing team, thoughtful, caring and simply wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Photo booth EVER!

Laughing Hat is the BEST photo booth company! The owners are extremely responsive to inquiries and make the whole process from beginning to end was a breeze! The props are fun and kept organized throughout the night! Everyone in the photo booth gets their own photo strip as well as an extra one for the us! The photo booth was the hit of the party and I would recommend them for EVERY EVENT!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Karyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic experience

We had a Friday wedding and they came in, set up, made the guests enjoy their experience, and never made anyone feel awkward being in the booth. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks laughing hat!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Cinda · Married on 10/06/2018

Seth and Laura are the BEST! Don’t even look elsewhere!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kari · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot recommend Laughing Hat Photo Booths enough. Our wedding guests had a fantastic time- we wound up keeping the photo booth open longer than expected because it never got old. The quality of the photos and props was phenomenal, much better than many others I've seen. We also used their guest book option, which was so much more fun than just having something for people to sign. And most importantly, Seth was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. We were 100% happy with our experience with them.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2018

These guys are phenomenal!! Please book them! You will not regret it, the props are amazing and the people are very willing to get silly and help you pick out props to get the perfect creatively funny photos. My guests at my wedding could not stop talking about how great the photobooth was.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't given enough praise to Seth and Laura with Laughing Hat for the excellent job they did at helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives! There are so many things i could comment on regarding my satisfaction with their service. To name a few; their professionalism, friendly demeanor, wide variety of props, accommodation to our requests, and cleanliness. If you're looking to add some fun to your reception, then booking a photo booth with Laughing Hat will NOT disappoint! We also paid extra to have the photo booth guests book. It was SO worth it! It has become one of the most memorable things from our wedding day. We are able to look back on all the fun everyone had and read their comments/well wishes.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jimmy · Married on 07/27/2018

Seth and Laura did a really great job at our wedding at the Army Navy Country Club! They brought a ton of fun props and decorations, and also had some custom signs just for our wedding. They also did a great job managing some kids who were really into the photo booth. Finally, the guest book we got from them at the end of the night is one of our favorite mementos from the night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

They were amazing! By far the best investment we made for our reception!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

Getting a photo booth was a last minute decision by my groom and me. However, Laughing Hat turned out to be one of our favorite vendors to work with, and we were so glad we made the decision to go with them! Seth and Laura really care about their work, and they are quick to respond and flexible. Beyond that, if we had questions or were unsure about something, they took the time to give us advice and thoroughly explained things so that we were comfortable. We also chose to go with a guestbook option - if you do this, you will NOT regret it! It was clear that there was a lot of love put into the guestbook, yes because of my friends and family in the photos, but also because I could tell that Laura really spent time making sure the photos were beautifully placed. The guestbook unexpectedly became one of my favorite things from the wedding. Seth was so kind and helpful running the booth. Both he and Laura had infinite amounts of patience for my crazy friends and family!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Seth and Laura are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Best photo booth company there is!! The guests from our wedding are STILL raving about it!! Just wish I could’ve cloned myself so I could’ve been taking photos all night!!!! You two were absolutely wonderful and the set up was SO perfect. Can not thank you enough :)

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Terri · Married on 05/11/2018

The Laughing Hat team was super awesome, friendly, professional, and very heldoful! Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth! Theyre were great personalized props just for us! I would highly recommend Laughing Hat for anyone looking to add some great fun to their event!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jeanine · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing.... Amazing.... Amazing.... Everyone was so happy with the photo booth and said how much fun it added to our day. The photo album is a perfect memory for us. Thank you for adding to our special day.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kim · Married on 04/06/2018

Amazing service! Friendly and very reasonably priced especially for the quality and quantity of pictures and FUN!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Sweet Andi

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

Seth and Laura will do incredible work to make the booth for your event super specialized, beautiful and of the highest quality. They are quick to respond to questions and concerns. They are the friendliest and most thoughtful vendors I have ever worked with!

We used their backdrop booth for our wedding on March 10th and could not be happier with the results!

They have many several different backdrops and will customize one for you considering it can be reused in the future. They have the highest quality props and signs and they will even personalize offerings to fit the theme of your wedding. We had a highly specialized video game themed wedding and they 3D printed gorgeous masks for our guests to use in the photos.

They offer access to your photos in several different ways: with enough copies for everyone in the photo to have a souvenir, with a gorgeous guestbook where messages can be written (which was beautifully organized), an online gallery and they even drop a thumb drive for you in the mail for later printing.

Sent on 03/30/2018