Laughing Hat Photo Booths Reviews

69 Laughing Hat Photo Booths Reviews
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Photo booth EVER!

Laughing Hat is the BEST photo booth company! The owners are extremely responsive to inquiries and make the whole process from beginning to end was a breeze! The props are fun and kept organized throughout the night! Everyone in the photo booth gets their own photo strip as well as an extra one for the us! The photo booth was the hit of the party and I would recommend them for EVERY EVENT!

Cinda · Married on 10/06/2018

Seth and Laura are the BEST! Don’t even look elsewhere!

Kari · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot recommend Laughing Hat Photo Booths enough. Our wedding guests had a fantastic time- we wound up keeping the photo booth open longer than expected because it never got old. The quality of the photos and props was phenomenal, much better than many others I've seen. We also used their guest book option, which was so much more fun than just having something for people to sign. And most importantly, Seth was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. We were 100% happy with our experience with them.

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2018

These guys are phenomenal!! Please book them! You will not regret it, the props are amazing and the people are very willing to get silly and help you pick out props to get the perfect creatively funny photos. My guests at my wedding could not stop talking about how great the photobooth was.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't given enough praise to Seth and Laura with Laughing Hat for the excellent job they did at helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives! There are so many things i could comment on regarding my satisfaction with their service. To name a few; their professionalism, friendly demeanor, wide variety of props, accommodation to our requests, and cleanliness. If you're looking to add some fun to your reception, then booking a photo booth with Laughing Hat will NOT disappoint! We also paid extra to have the photo booth guests book. It was SO worth it! It has become one of the most memorable things from our wedding day. We are able to look back on all the fun everyone had and read their comments/well wishes.

Jimmy · Married on 07/27/2018

Seth and Laura did a really great job at our wedding at the Army Navy Country Club! They brought a ton of fun props and decorations, and also had some custom signs just for our wedding. They also did a great job managing some kids who were really into the photo booth. Finally, the guest book we got from them at the end of the night is one of our favorite mementos from the night!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

They were amazing! By far the best investment we made for our reception!

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

Getting a photo booth was a last minute decision by my groom and me. However, Laughing Hat turned out to be one of our favorite vendors to work with, and we were so glad we made the decision to go with them! Seth and Laura really care about their work, and they are quick to respond and flexible. Beyond that, if we had questions or were unsure about something, they took the time to give us advice and thoroughly explained things so that we were comfortable. We also chose to go with a guestbook option - if you do this, you will NOT regret it! It was clear that there was a lot of love put into the guestbook, yes because of my friends and family in the photos, but also because I could tell that Laura really spent time making sure the photos were beautifully placed. The guestbook unexpectedly became one of my favorite things from the wedding. Seth was so kind and helpful running the booth. Both he and Laura had infinite amounts of patience for my crazy friends and family!

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Seth and Laura are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Best photo booth company there is!! The guests from our wedding are STILL raving about it!! Just wish I could’ve cloned myself so I could’ve been taking photos all night!!!! You two were absolutely wonderful and the set up was SO perfect. Can not thank you enough :)

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was fantastic. Thank you!

Terri · Married on 05/11/2018

The Laughing Hat team was super awesome, friendly, professional, and very heldoful! Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth! Theyre were great personalized props just for us! I would highly recommend Laughing Hat for anyone looking to add some great fun to their event!

Jeanine · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing.... Amazing.... Amazing.... Everyone was so happy with the photo booth and said how much fun it added to our day. The photo album is a perfect memory for us. Thank you for adding to our special day.

Kim · Married on 04/06/2018

Amazing service! Friendly and very reasonably priced especially for the quality and quantity of pictures and FUN!!!

• Sweet Andi

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

Seth and Laura will do incredible work to make the booth for your event super specialized, beautiful and of the highest quality. They are quick to respond to questions and concerns. They are the friendliest and most thoughtful vendors I have ever worked with!

We used their backdrop booth for our wedding on March 10th and could not be happier with the results!

They have many several different backdrops and will customize one for you considering it can be reused in the future. They have the highest quality props and signs and they will even personalize offerings to fit the theme of your wedding. We had a highly specialized video game themed wedding and they 3D printed gorgeous masks for our guests to use in the photos.

They offer access to your photos in several different ways: with enough copies for everyone in the photo to have a souvenir, with a gorgeous guestbook where messages can be written (which was beautifully organized), an online gallery and they even drop a thumb drive for you in the mail for later printing.

Laughing Hat Photo Booths 1

Ellyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Seth and Laura were so easy and great to work with! They responded right away with any questions I had, and all my wedding guests had a blast! Also, we got all the pictures from the wedding right away and they set up a guest book. Seth and Laura are so kind and you can tell they are genuinely, nice people. I would highly recommend them and they were worth every penny! Thank you again Seth and Laura!

• Allie

Allie · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough great things about Seth and Laura and their services! They were so friendly and kind to our guests! We heard so many great things from our guests about our photo booth! I would highly recommend their services to anyone who wants a great time at their wedding! They make custom signs for your event and tailor the booth to your theme and names! The guest book is a must! We will cherish the pictures forever! Thank you both for a wonderful time!

Brenda · Married on 09/10/2017

Laura and Seth brought so much fun and laughter to our daughter's wedding! The guests loved the huge variety of props too. Getting the photo album was a great option - we had instant memories to take home with us right after the wedding. Laughing Hat was great to work with from start to finish!

Jenny · Married on 09/03/2017

Seth and Laura are so great! I met them at a wedding expo and knew they were the photo booth I wanted to go with immediately. Their photos are really great quality, the booth is easy to use, and their props are really varied and great quality. They also paint the backdrop of the booth to match for wedding color. Seth and Laura are very responsive and easy to work with. They are also super helpful during the event (helped me and the groom get time in the booth, recommended props to the guests, saved copies of all the photos for us, etc.). I am so glad I picked Laughing Hat for my wedding and can't recommend them enough!

Catherine · Married on 08/19/2017

This was THE BEST photo booth I've ever experienced! As a guest with Laughing Hat first, I had so much fun that I wanted them for my own wedding. All my guests commented on how much fun they had and were raving about them all night. They were so responsive to my emails and questions and helped me create the perfect experience for my wedding. If you are considering a photo booth, look no further. These guys are the best!!!

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

Hi! We went to a wedding with laughing hat last October and absolutely loved the photo booth props. I've been to many photo booths, but none are like this. The quality and variety of the props, hats, feather boa's, jewelry ETC is unbelievable.you walk out of there feeling like you were just dressed for a debutante ball or the Kentucky Derby LOL. Because of how much we loved it at my friends wedding, we decided to use it for our own. It was a big hit at our wedding for both the kids, young adults and older adults. Everyone had fun and got silly. The couple who own the photo booth are very sweet, friendly and very prompt and efficient with their production turnaround. They provided us with a customized photo book that was prepared by the end of the night with all of our friends individual photo shots along with a personalized message on the book that our friends wrote on each page. It was a great way to capture the night. The owners were so prompt as a company that they had the photos uploaded on the website by the following evening for guests to view, share, download and buy. There is nothing like being able to recapture the fun moments and have them at your hands the day after the wedding is over. I don't even need to recommend them, because their product sold it self and I feel like a lot of our friends and family will be referring to them for future events.

Greg & Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

Laughing Hat's Photo Booth was the highlight of the night! Seth was great in working with us on props and our custom design on the bottom of the strip. They cater to every guest and print out as many copies of the strips as there are people in the photo! Not only do these photos print out instantly, you can tell that it is the best quality picture that could be.

A photo booth is always a bright spot for any wedding, but you need to have Laughing Hat to truly have the best experience possible! We absolutely loved every aspect of having them at our wedding and all our guests did too.

Chris · Married on 07/07/2017

The best part of our wedding!!!

We hired Seth & Laura for our wedding on 7/7/17 at Springfield Manor and couldn't be happier that we did!! They were the hit of the wedding with all of our guests.

Seth was extremely responsive, friendly and accommodating in all of our communications leading up to the wedding. They had not been to our particular reception location at our venue before, but Seth took the initiative to arrange for a tour of the reception location with the venue before I could even ask so he would know good locations to setup at with our table arrangements in mind.

Seth worked with me to customize some props which looked absolutely amazing. The props were very high quality and exactly what we wanted. They made sure there was a very large selection so everyone had fun items to choose from.

The service was impeccable; our guests all commented on how clear and high quality the photos were, ease of using the photo booth, and how friendly and nice it was to have Seth & Laura there to continuously keep the props organized for them and even handing props to them in between photos as needed.

We decided to do the guest book option, and I'm so happy we did. They made sure a copy of every photo taken at the wedding was in our guest book where guests could sign. Several of our guests and bridal party commented on how nice it was that Seth & Laura were there to secure the photos in the guest book and give each guest as many copies of the photos as they needed. They also commented on how nice it was that Seth & Laura kept all the props so organized. All our guests had to do was have fun and sign the guestbook.

I would hire again without hesitation and can't give enough of a positive recommendation. Every aspect of their service was beyond my expectations and helped make our wedding a lot of fun. Don't think twice, you won't regret having Seth & Laura from Laughing Hat!!!!

Thank you for being so great and making our wedding so amazing!!

Mary and Brian · Married on 07/01/2017

The Laughing Hat was wonderful! Their set up was so fun and had tons of props. They even made signs for my husband's and my colleges since our theme revolved around ECU and JMU colors. The book they put together for us was one of our favorite keepsakes. They helped make our wedding extra special!

Kira · Married on 06/17/2017

Laura and Seth have worked so hard to make their photo booth THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! We have been to many weddings and in many photo booths, but none compare to what Laughing Hat does. Seth and Laura took the time to customize the heading on each photo strip to match our wedding colors and design. We were also involved in picking out the colors that we wanted for our backdrop. The props were AMAZING! So many fun, interesting, and unique props that go beyond the wig and scarf that you usually get. Also, Seth and Laura were happy to customize some of the signs for our wedding... like the American University logo and the Bucknell University logo... this was truly a hit since so many of our guests went to these schools. Seth and Laura truly value quality and professionalism and they work hard to ensure you and your guests have awesome mementos to remember your event. Go with Laughing Hat... you won't be disappointed!!

Justin · Married on 05/20/2017

Laughing Hat Photo Booths was incredible. All of our guests loved the photo booth and all of the amazing props that they provided. The service and detail they provided was amazing. We could not have asked for anything better.