Laughing Earth Flowers Reviews

Laughing Earth Flowers 5
Laughing Earth Flowers 6
Laughing Earth Flowers 7

Madison · Married on 03/25/2018

Laughing Earth Flowers made our wedding so memorable. I can't express enough how great of a florist Beth is, and how beautiful her creations are. We couldn't have chosen a better florist for our special day. I'm picky and a bit difficult to work with sometimes, and Beth responded to this pickiness so well. She was very accommodating and helped perfect my wedding ceremony and reception vision, and then brought this vision to life! My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were STUNNING and blew me away. Beth incorporated some dark flowers into the bright, light colored blooms, which made the bouquet so pleasing to look at. Our ceremony space was so beautiful and almost ethereal. I absolutely recommend Laughing Earth Flowers for your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Leanne · Married on 03/12/2016

We went with Beth for our flowers because of her professionalism and organization. She was very prompt and through in her communications with us. For our initial consultation she came with ideas in hand and was very mindful of our budget. She even gave me some suggestion for the centerpieces even though our budget didn't allow for flowers in our centerpieces. In the days before the wedding i had some last minute requests and she was very flexible and accommodating. Then there were the flowers themselves - simply stunning! I was blown away by her arrangements and the bridesmaids were as well. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a special personal touch for their next occasion!

Sent on 04/03/2016