Laugh Staff Reviews

50 | Norwalk, CT

50 Reviews for Laugh Staff

50 Laugh Staff Reviews

Ellie · Getting married on 10/28/2018

Just wanted to say the biggest thankyou for my Maid of honour speech! The speech Josh wrote for me had people in belly laughs. Everyone said how great the speech was after !

Carly · Married on 10/06/2018

My sister and I hate public speaking, we had no idea what to say when it was time to make our Maid of Honor speeches. Luckily, we found out about Josh and he put together the most hysterical but still sentimental speech for us- everyone loved it- truly saved the day. Highly recommend!

Eric · Married on 09/28/2018

Josh hooked me up with my best man Speech I recently just delivered and nailed on 9/28/18. I had random people coming up to me after the speech saying how great it was. I'm not a great public speaker but knowing I had a solid speech prepared with the help of Josh I wasn't nervous at all. He also gave me tips on how to deliver the speech..he's a pro and sure to get the crowd laughing with your speech

A · Married on 09/01/2018

Josh saved the day with a epic speech that had everyone laughing. Highly recommended to any Best Man or Maid of Honor that wants to knock their speech out of the park.

Anon · Married on 08/25/2018

Josh did a great job helping edit my speech. Tightening up a lot of pieces that I was having trouble connecting, and adding some solid content. Thanks team!

Anonymous · Married on 06/30/2018

Pat wrote my Maid of Homor speech and did such a good job! I got so many compliments after, like probably 40 people came up to me and told me how much they liked my speech.

Janelle · Married on 06/09/2018

They are amazing! My turnaround time was extremely tight and they called me right away and sent the speech the next day. Incredible service and it went so well! Will definitely recommend to friends!

T · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Man Speech was perfect! Thanks again Josh! The speech got everyone (especially groom and bride) both laughing and crying. Once everything was submitted took a couple of days for a turn around. You were really able to turn our stories into something fun as well as highlight the qualities I had trouble highlighting before.

JJennifer · Married on 05/31/2018

My MOH speech was really important to me because my best friend deserved for the world to know how amazing she is. Josh delivered to me a speech that went over beyond what I expected. He took my basic speech and added sprinkles of humor and tenderness that blew the guests away. And most importantly, brought both laughter and tears to my best friend and her hubby. In addition to adding more to my speech, he also suggested areas to remove where it was confusing and redundant. I appreciated this because I always felt it was all over the place and once I removed the areas he suggested, it was so much easier to follow. I would highly recommend laugh staff and if you get lucky enough to have Josh as your person, rest assure you will be well taken of!

NEIL · Married on 05/20/2018

Cameron is a hero! He went into lots of detail with me to help get an idea of my voice and what I wanted to say but didn’t know how to articulate. The speech was both hilarious and heart warming and I was told all night long how it was the best speech they had ever heard! (And the brides brother is a tv comedy writer so the pressure was heavy!) the speech was poignant and danced right on the Line yet it was complimentary and made eveyone fee good. It never went too far, but was pushing the envelope. It was worth every penny. Seriously made this experience stress free and just bloody spectacular

Anne · Married on 05/12/2018

Josh was fantastic to work with and very attentive to my requests.

L · Married on 04/28/2018

Laugh Staff is great!!! I was freaking out about writing my speech 3 days before the wedding when I found out about Laugh Staff. They knew I was in a time crunch, so they had a speech ready for me the next day!!! It went great, and I got compliments all night!! The bride loved it and people are still telling me how good it was!! So worth it!

David · Married on 04/07/2018

This service is AWESOME! Exactly what they advertise. Josh was incredibly responsive. He turned around an entire ceremony script in about a day. And it was truly beautiful — not a dry eye in the house! I highly recommend this service.

James · Married on 04/07/2018

Josh at Laugh Staff wrote a perfectly funny and heartfelt Best Man speech for me. I got SO many compliments from guests throughout the night. There was also a clever catchphrase Josh wrote about the groom that after my speech has now become a funny new nickname for my best friend :)

I was amazed at how seamless the process was- I paid online for the service, then filled out a questionnaire, and within a few days I had an amazing speech. I emailed him to write a few additional stories and he turned it around for me in 1 day. I'm really impressed that all this was possible without a phone interview.

Totally worth the cost! Highly recommend Laugh Staff!

Jake · Married on 03/24/2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I was in a crunch on my best man speech. Josh was very responsive, helpful and was a pleasure to work with. Not to mention the speech he provided was original had the crowd rolling with laughter. Will definitely use in the future if needed!!!

Tom · Married on 02/16/2018

I had a great experience working with Josh. He came up with some great jokes that went over really well with the crowd. Will definitely use Laugh Staff again for my other brother’s wedding in a few months.

James · Married on 10/14/2017

Josh is the man! If you need a funny, nice and sincere speech; look no further!

Tony · Married on 10/06/2017

Very easy to work with and matron of honor speech was a hit!

Anonymous · Married on 09/30/2017

Josh,
    The speech went above and beyond my wildest expectations! I literally had more than a dozen people tell me it was the best best man speech they've ever heard! You made this possible, I cannot thank you enough for the help you’ve given me.

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Cameron helped with my maid of honor speech for my sisters wedding, it was the perfect mix of humor and seriousness! Would absolutely recommend.

Mike · Married on 09/08/2017

I contacted laughstaff about 3 weeks out from the wedding. They helped me create the most hilarious best man speech I could’ve wanted. The bride and groom were on the verge of tears, and people came up to me all night complimenting me on my speech. I am so glad to have had Josh’s help!

Patrick · Married on 08/26/2017

The speech Jason wrote was great! It was funny and sincere, the crowd loved it. With everything going on, I doubt I would've had time to write my own speech. These guys are awesome! Truly life savers!

H · Married on 08/25/2017

I have to say when I found out I had to stand up and speak in front of 250 people most of who I didn't know, I panicked. Then I find out I'm the 5th speech on top of it! All I have to say it THANK GOD I found Laugh staff. I had the whole room laughing !!!!!! Josh my writer/Comedian was so easy to work with. He took all of the information and gave me the best speech. All night and even still today people are commenting on how awesome it was. It was like he had known them as long as I have. I never would have been able to do this by myself. And to be the hit of the night... that was awesome. Even the DJ who's heard a million speeches said later that night that I killed it !!! Thank you Laugh Staff!!! I will definitely use this again!

anonymous · Married on 08/20/2017

after procrastinating for way too long, josh was able to put my thoughts & ideas into an amazing & hilarious speech within just a few hours. i can't thank him enough!

Michele · Married on 08/19/2017

Josh wrote me a killer Maid of Honor Speech that resulted in a standing ovation and members of the wait staff telling me that it was the best Maid of Honor speech they ever heard !