Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go Reviews

Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go 4
Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go 5

Taylor Scharg · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Incredible

My experience at Lauderdale bride was exceptionally perfect!! Daria is the best and knows her bridal stuff!!!!! highly recommend

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to help you pick out your dress. You are going to make a beautiful bride.

Thank you for your business and trust

Kendall · Married on 06/01/2019

I said YES to the Dress!!

Absolutely amazing experience. The store is so adorable and cozy. I brought along my mom and my sister to help me pick out my dress. They made me feel so welcome! They have a huge selection of al different types of gowns. I would highly recommend going here! 5 stars for sure!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kendall,
    It was truly a pleasure helping you find the dress of your dreams. You are going to make one beautiful bride!

Thank you for your business and trust.
  • Karalyn

Karalyn · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding dress and seamstress

We had been to numerous other shops prior to finding Lauderdale Brides and they were all large, crowded, and didn’t quite have the soft style I was looking for. However, from the moment we walked into Darias shop, we felt at peace. The selection was just large enough, but not overwhelming and the styles were just what I had been looking for. I ended up finding this perfect gown that was not only comfortable (very important for me), but also fit the soft, elegant feel I was going for. Finally, I didn’t feel like I was playing dress up... I just felt like me! That being said this dress was an “off the rack” special and was a size 12 (I’m a 6). So when the time came to start altering, I was a little worried. However, Rochelle (the excellent seamstress) and Daria worked with us until the dress fit perfectly. Not only did Rochelle have to remove all of the Chantilly lace from the bottom of the gown, cut a lot of length off (I’m 5’3” and chose to wear flats), and hand sew it back on, but she also affixed removable lace cuff sleeves that were absolutely perfect. All the while Daria, who’s more of a perfectionist then me, was at every appointment ensuring she felt the dress was fitting perfectly. My big request was that I didn’t have to pull up the dress throughout the night (it was strapless) and I can say I didn’t pull it up once. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I can’t say enough how much I appreciate their time and dedication.

Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go 6
    Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go 11
    Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go 12
    Sent on 02/26/2019

Joni · Married on 11/04/2017

So happy I purchased my gown at Lauderdale Brides. A beautiful boutique filled with reasonably priced gowns. Their service and expertise was exceptional.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

After searching many locations for a dress, Daria at Lauderdale Bride quickly found the dress that would become MY dress. She is extremely sweet and accommodating. Closer to my wedding date I became pregnant, and with such concern and worry for me, Daria did her best to ensure that I would not need to switch my dress and in the end I was still able to fit in my dream dress with few alterations. I would certainly recommend this location to brides searching for their dress!

Sent on 08/24/2016

lori · Married on 09/22/2012

As a smaller bridal store you get wonderful personal service from the ownerr and her staff. She has been in business for many years and often will do you fitting personally. I love the service we received with them and the beautiful selection of dresses they have to offer.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Erika · Married on 06/08/2013

The ladies at gowns to go are absolute sweethearts! I came here during the early stages of my wedding dress hunting, and immediately felt welcomed and genuinely cared for! They had a great selection of gowns and reasonable prices, unfortunately, I ended up falling in love with a more expensive dress elsewhere, but since I had a shipped from a bridal shop on the other side of the state, I ended up coming back to gowns to go for my veil and alterations. My veil arrived before the expected arrival date, and I ended up only needing a bustle, but they still were able to fit me in and have my dress back to me in less than a week! They have great prices, friendly service and flexible hours! This should be a definite stop for all brides in the area, and you'll save alot of money if you make it your last!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Mary Lou · Married on 03/11/2017

We made appointments with two bridal shops to look at dresses to start. We selected Lauderdale Bride after our initial visit and meeting with Daria. My daughter had a dress style in mind and we found exactly what she was looking for in a gown. Because we were from out of town, and the wedding was also in another city, they had to accommodate our trips to Ft. Lauderdale and were amazing at meeting with us when we were in town. The dress that my daughter selected was stunning, but it was also very tough to alter due to its layers and the stiff lace. But if ever there was a magician at alterations, it is Rochelle. She made my daughter's dress fit like a glove. The real proof of her talent was in the eyes and smile on my daughter's face and the amazing compliments that she received on her wedding day. Thanks Lauderdale Bride for making my daughter the most beautiful bride ever!

Sent on 03/20/2017

4.2
      3.5

I purchased my gown here in July of 2015. my wedding was in March of 2016. I found this place as a carrier of Casablanca Bridal Gowns. I tried the gown on at another store, but i wasnt yet sure of the dress. The owner of that store was so pushy when i finally got to leave he started getting rude and out of line. I came here and found the dress I had in mind and tried it on and purchased it right then and there. I was celebrating with champagne and smiles. The staff is very happy go lucky and attentive. I suggest making an appointment as opposed to walking in. Sometimes there is one person on staff and it can get busy during the weekday afternoons. Over all my dress was ready and on time for my wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tamika · Married on 09/07/2018

3.6
      3.0

Gorgeous dresses, wont be disappointed with dress of choice.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Lauderdale Bride with Gowns to Go's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a great experience at our showroom. If there is anything else we could help you with please give us a call
  • Future Mrs. R Perez

Michi · Married on 07/03/2016

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I visited this place because she advertised a brand name trunk show. It is my understanding that a truck show is done with representatives from the name brand showing off their entire collection and also usually there is a 10% discount or alterations thrown in by the designer. So I was very excited to be going to a David Tuttera trunk show. In my head I had a budget and also considered the discount would maybe let me stretch my budget a bit. The store is very cute and we were attended to but not just us, she was hopping around from person to person. I felt a little rushed. I tried a dress on a little out of budget and fell in love with it. I asked if there was any discounts being a trunk show and where the reps were and her response was - no it's not like that. So I guess her trunk shows are just her trunk shows. I left without the dress and settled for second best elsewhere.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Tess · Married on 10/10/2015

0.0

If you're a bride do not go here! They will ruin your wedding dress and they won't pay to fix it! Run fast

Sent on 08/05/2015