Latter Rain Photography Reviews

Latter Rain Photography 5
Latter Rain Photography 6
Latter Rain Photography 7

Chauncey · Married on 05/16/2019

My experience with Latter Rain Photography was absolutely AMAZING! My pictures came out better than I could ever imagine!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Photographer

Leah was a joy and helped make the day perfect, and she captured our day beautifully! She made sure to get the shots that we wanted, and there are so many great photos of our day; I have trouble choosing my favorites because they are really all my favorites. I would 100% recommend Latter Rain Photography to capture your special day.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Latter Rain Photography 8
    Latter Rain Photography 9
    Latter Rain Photography 10
    Latter Rain Photography 11
    Latter Rain Photography 12

Ryan Bheir · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Photographer!!

I don't think i can describe in one review just how amazing it was to work with Latter Rain Photography, but I will try.

It was so great having Leah photograph our wedding. We planned it all in less than two weeks and did not think we could get a photographer in time, but then came Latter Rain Photography and Leah to the rescue. We were amazed how accommodating she was with our limited time frame. Super professional and she will make you feel like you've been friends for years. Our guests loved her and her energy. We got a lot of compliments after the wedding about how great our photographer was. Everything was beyond our expectations and we cannot stress enough how wonderful it was working with with her and wait to work with Latter Rain Photography again, regardless of what our next event will be.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Brian Mcqueen · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved working with Leah

Leah was fantastic to work with. She helped us determine our wedding timeline, and to stick to it. She got along very well with the entire wedding party, and felt like an immediate friend. Our outdoor/ at dark reception required her to set up several flashes, but we never even really noticed that she was there. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Leah is the sweetest photographer you will ever work with. Her bubbly personality, professional attitude and her artistic eye make the whole experience of taking photos so much fun. She is always on time and is extremely responsive to messages. She can take what you want and make it even better than you could imagine. I love working with her. Such a breath of fresh air!

Latter Rain Photography 13
    Latter Rain Photography 14
    Latter Rain Photography 15
    Latter Rain Photography 16
    Latter Rain Photography 17
    Latter Rain Photography 18

Daniel · Married on 06/14/2018

Leah is so very kind and professional. Her positivity is contagious. We have been blessed to meet and work with her. I’m sure you will feel the same!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • F

Fred Patterson · Married on 04/07/2018

Leah is theeee besst!

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Leah is the absolute BESTT!!!!! She was so full of energy, joy, dedication, and was organized even in the chaos! She is a so skilled at what she does and the end result far exceeded our expectations! Leah captured a once in a lifetime memory through her images that makes us feel as if we are still there! Soooo goood! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alayna · event on 07/01/2017

Our photo session with Leah could not have been a better experience. She was very friendly and professional which made us feel comfortable right away. In addition, we were extremely happy with the photos themselves! We’ve recommended her to all of our family and friends and also plan on using her again in the future.

Aleasa · event on 03/26/2017

After 2 weddings with Leah, she was our immediate go-to when we wanted to capture our daughters Senior pictures. My daughter DOES NOT like being photographed, but Leah was able to make her comfortable, work with her style and ideas AND do so with me hovering over her shoulder the entire time!

She is a VERY talented photographer who is beyond accommodating and professional!

Jim · event on 11/20/2016

Leah took our family around Abilene and put together a wonderful set of photos. She made the whole experience a fun family day! The only issue I have with this young lady is she's no longer in Texas. We would use her talents every year!

Shelby · Married on 11/04/2016

Leah is extremely professional. She makes every client feel comfortable and it is noticeable in pictures. She also has an excellent eye to catch special moments. Strongly recommend!

Aleasa · Married on 10/01/2016

I met Leah as the photographer selected for my son’s wedding. She is beyond warm and friendly, immediately feeling like a close friend of the family! We had the unfortunate experience of a stomach bug affecting a few members of our ‘support team’ and Leah managed to not only get the pictures taken, but also helped finish final details for the event!
    Which is why I had no hesitation about selecting her as the photographer for my own wedding!
    Our ranch resort wedding required lots of footwork with the 30+ stone steps from the house to the riverside ceremony and various setting changes. Leah made the day effortless for all involved and was able to make light and capture our ‘wedding crashers’ that crossed the river for our ceremony! The photos were simply stunning and as always...felt a very dear connection with her beautiful spirit!

Latter Rain Photography 19
    Latter Rain Photography 20
    Latter Rain Photography 21
    Latter Rain Photography 22

Jessica · event on 09/11/2016

She was wonderful for my daughter’s first birthday pictures!! She used the natural lighting to get phenomenal pictures that we will look back on for the rest of my daughter’s life! And she is the sweetest person ever!

Leah · Married on 07/30/2016

Hands down best experience ever! She not only made our engagement session one to remember, but she made our wedding extra special. My guests still talk about how wonderful my photographer is, I can’t say enough how her personality and talent made for an incredible experience. Best photographer and person you will ever meet!!!

Jim · event on 04/24/2016

This is a wonderful young lady who took extra time with my daughter and a few friends (all separate fares) for make up and dressing. Her sweet personality is the only thing that exceeds her talents as a photographer!

Lakesha · Married on 10/12/2013

Leah is a true professional. She is creative and captured some beautiful moments with me and my family. I love how patient she was with our cranky 2 1/2 year old son. Can't wait to do another photo shoot with her!

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2012

Leah shot senior photos for my son, Joshua. She captured his interests and created beautiful photos that I absolutely love, and she did a great job with the scenery and background selection and editing. One of her photos was chosen for a national CBS special that featured our son and his story about how golf has helped him overcome the challenges of autism. Leah’s enthusiasm comes through in her work. You will be pleased!!!

Ashley · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Leah is an amazing person and an even better photographer! She loves all her clients and makes sure to give them the best experience possible.