Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Reviews

19 | Columbus, OH

19 Reviews for Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering

Dora · Married on 02/17/2018

Maureen from Latte 2 a Tea was a hit at my daughter’s baby shower. She added a “touch of class” to a very special occasion.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I are big coffee drinkers and we knew for our wedding we wanted something better than the standard urn of crappy caterer supplied coffee. I did some research into hiring an espresso bar and after contacting the few in the Columbus area, Maureen with Latte 2 a Tea was the most professional and the quickest to reply back to my many questions. We met and I tried some of her coffee drinks (which were all amazing!) and I was sold. We were in regular contact up until my wedding. She was ready to go and on time and her helper for the day was very knowledgeable and friendly. My guests LOVED the coffee and so did we. We would definitely hire Maureen for any similar event!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Helen · Married on 12/08/2015

Maureen was such a delight to all 225 guests.. She remained professional and stayed on top of every latte request. She even went as far as to accomodate requests that were not on the beverage menu. I plan to use Latte 2@Tea Expresso again and would recommend this vendor for a wedding, corporate and even private event!! Prompt and presentation was excellent!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Maureen and her staff added something very special to our reception. The beautiful equipment that they set up made her station seem very professional and elegant. The made to order lattes, other special coffee drinks and the hot chocolate and tea were very popular for our brunch. Thank you, Maureen. Will look forward to using your services at future events.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Tina · Married on 05/07/2012

Latte 2 a Tea and Maureen Mahoney truly provided us the best service for Staff Appreciation Week at our elementary school. The staff and teachers were thrilled to be offered specialty drinks, both hot and iced, both tea and coffee - all delicious. This service absolutely will be talked about for years!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Sue · Married on 04/14/2012

We had Maureen at our Church auction. It was a huge hit! Everyone loved the drinks. It was also gret that she had a signature coffee drink for the evening. We would use her again!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Jason · Married on 03/31/2012

Latte 2 a Tea is absolutely wonderful. Maureen was great to work with. She made sure that my wife's surprise birthday party was a great success. We had over 50 people packed into our home and Latte 2 a Tea went above and beyond to make sure everyone enjoyed terrific drinks. The coffee was great and they were happy to make anything we asked for. We had a lot of people who aren't coffee people and Maureen was able to recommend options that everyone loved. The Chai tea was amazing as well. I hope to always see Maureen and Latte 2 a Tea at any event that I attend. Thanks Maureen!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Kathleen · Married on 07/09/2011

For the bride and groom who want a little something different, a coffee bar with fit "2 a Tea". Latte 2 a Tea provided their own set-up, was reasonably priced and was very easy with which to work! Maureen has lots of personality, is very flexible if you want something special and she really made it easy to please our guests. The coffee bar is also a nice alternative if you are looking for a non-alcoholic reception, although we could have had both. It was a wonderful addition to the normal reception offerings!
    Thanks,Maureen!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2011

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso and Tea Catering provided Barista services for an event in my home. It actually made the party a success@ Maureen is very professional, very knowledgeable and very pleasant with guests. She even accomodated non-coffee drinkers with specially concocted drinks made to order. I loved having this service at the event and would recommend Latte 2 a Tea to anyone without reservation and with enthusiasm.

Consider using this catering service, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Anne · Married on 12/31/2010

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering was a wonderful addition to our wedding party. I had been to a reception and met Maureen earlier this year. I just happened to grab a brochure not realizing that I would be utilizing her services so soon. I loved the concept and Maureen was wonderful to work with. All we had to do was ask, and if she was able to do, she gladly would. Most of our correspondance was via email wiht was perfect for me and she was always very prompt in her response. I will highly reccommend Latte 2 a Tea to everyone!

Sent on 01/06/2011

Robyn · Married on 11/04/2010

This isn't a wedding review - my company hosted an open house, in a warehouse of all places. We wanted to glam it up with some coffee and lattes. When Maureen showed up, we could not have been happier. The set up was professional and there were a lot of flavors to choose from. We even asked her to stay an hour later because it was going so well! Latte 2 a Tea is what made our special event special.

Sent on 12/22/2010

stephanie · Married on 09/25/2010

FABULOUS!! We had Latte 2 a Tea at our wedding and it was a big hit! There are so many different flavor options of not only latte's but also tea. They were very accommodating, making sure they had soy milk because i had lactose intolerant relatives, and chai tea (my favorite).

The price was very reasonable and it was a set price no matter how much was ordered which was nice (compared to the bar tab, where i'd have a fit every time i saw a half drunken beer left on a table). I know i tried several different flavor combinations! They had hot and iced latte's!

The entire time they were there there was a line to get latte's! We did still have an open bar at the wedding but having the Latte's definitely cut down on our bar tab, and in the end I think its a lot safer, because it encourages people to not get drunk and then drive home.

Overall great experience! I highly reccomend!

Sent on 01/01/2011

Maureen · Married on 04/17/2010

Maureen's coffee service was the highlight of our wedding reception. In the days and weeks prior to our wedding our guests were saying to us "I can't wait to get a coffee drink at your reception!" They were not disappointed, she can make any coffee drink plus she had hot chocolate for the kids an hot tea in case someone wanted it. She was very timely in her arrival, set-up and service, extremely pleasant. She makes an extra effort to help you personalize her service for your event - i.e., a special drink for our wedding. She has a portfolio for you to review as well. Pricing is very, very reasonable. Guests from my wedding STILL talk about her coffee bar! :)

Sent on 01/05/2011

Butch · Married on 01/01/2010

I am a Senior Corporate Manager in New Albany, Ohio and I have hired and benefited from Latte 2 a Tea's outstanding services for over 6 years.
    They tailor their service to meet your needs through a very professional fact finding discussion and their prices are unbelievably inexpensive compared to the service they provide.
    All the associates that drank their products just raved about how great they were and how expensive it must have been to hire them.
    They are not expensive.
    Latte 2 a Tea provides more than products and services, they upgrade the quality and success of your event.

Whether its a big corporate event, a block party, a wedding, bar mitzvah, it doesn't matter because they have the equipment and professional staff to handle any event.

The owner and staff are professional, courteoous and serve you excellent productsa quickly.
    The quality of the products are unequaled at any brick and mortor business.

The bottom line is you will never find anything like their service and you will be amazed at the reaction of your guests to their products.
    I want a French Vanilla Latte right now just thinking about Latte 2 a Tea!

This is the most professional specialized service that you could ever hire to elevate the success of your event.

I always say "Latte 2 a Tea. Savor the taste and remember the place"
    I can't wait to hire them again.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Sharon · Married on 10/18/2015

The coffee/espresso was awesome! So many different flavors to choose from! I personally did not have any of the tea, but I heard great things from those who had. Maureen Mahoney was very pleasant and catered to our needs perfectly.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Great vendor for coffee and lattes. All our wedding guests really enjoyed it....wish my husband had time to try it. :(

Sent on 02/26/2016

Deborah · Married on 11/18/2015

3.5

The catering was done with coffee bar.

Sent on 12/14/2015

3.5

Easy setup, very flexible, great product....enjoyed by all our guests...thought it was a "unique" idea...

Sent on 11/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2010

3.6
      2.5

Latte to a Tea provided coffee, tea, and smoothies at my wedding reception in lieu of the traditional "cocktail hour" (since we had a morning wedding and brunch reception). I thought the drinks were quite yummy, and I know my guests appreciated that they were unlimited and that Latte to a Tea allowed us to choose our own "signature drinks" to be offered. Unfortunately, Latte to a Tea arrived late to my reception (I didn't find this out until after the reception, however), which negatively impacts my review a little. Maureen (the owner) is very sweet and accommodating but is not always the most prompt/on top of things, so just know that in advance. Overall, I would still recommend Latte to a Tea if you're looking for catered/made to order coffee, tea, and smoothies, as I believe they're the only vendor of their kind in Columbus and they do a good job.

Sent on 06/03/2010