Latin DJs Entertainment Reviews

7 Reviews for Latin DJs Entertainment

• Ruth

Ruth Tejeda · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Exceeded expectations!

DJ Anthony went above and beyond my expectations. He was timely, organized, professional, entertaining and his music selection was excellent. Everyone who attended had a blast and I have wonderful memories.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Carla

Carla Calagua · Married on 09/21/2019

Best party ever!!!

Anthony was the perfect DJ for our wedding! I am Peruvian and my husband is American. My guests were 75% American and 25% Peruvian, from ages 2 to 75. It was very important for us to have a great party with plenty of dancing, and Anthony made it happen. He had all of us on the dance floor, with different types of music that everyone was able to enjoy. His ability to read a room and pick the correct song, plus his smooth transition from Spanish to American music and viceversa was incredible. I had many of my guests complement me on our great choice for a DJ. Plus, Anthony offers uplighting services and he made our function room look very modern :). He is also a great MC, and helped us translate my dad's speech from Spanish to English. Music from ceremony and reception was spectacular, plus audio was incredible. And as a bonus, he is very organized and has a very neat webpage where you can include all wedding details, must-play songs, and a template to create your wedding timeline, which was super useful. He was in constant communication with us and calmed us down when we were too nervous. We are so so happy that we chose Anthony for our wedding day

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh my god! Where do we start. DJ Anthony provided service with pure excellence from beginning to end. We expected good service and got excellent service. Bride and Groom extremely happy as well as all of the guest, everything we asked for we got back double the experience. Music, lights, announcements, coordination, professionalism, dress attire, etc we can keep going was all 100 out of 100 plus more. Anthony we thank you so much for making our day!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Mary · Married on 03/31/2018

Anthony provided excellen service for my duaghter’s quince. He was extremely helpful guiding us through song selections.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Carlos · Married on 09/24/2017

Real review from a truly satisfied customer. - A1 Service from beginning to end. traveled far for our wedding without an issue. Arrived on time, and Gave us the crowd control we wanted. Up to date with today’s hottest music. His uplifting package completely transformed the event. Guy rocks! He even went above and beyond and found us a videographer last minute. - Carlos Gonzalez

Sent on 01/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

He did awesome and complete professional

Sent on 01/16/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/04/2016

Professional & well rounded entertainment!

DJ Anthony helped deliver the wedding reception of our dreams.
    Latin DJs Entertainment took charge of their job as "Master of Ceremony, Lighting, and Entertainment" ensuring a stressful free celebration.
    For us it was really important to contract someone who was professional, up to date with the variety of music genres we requested, and above all knew how to take control of a Latin Wedding crowd.
    The amount of compliments, and positive feedback we received from our guests reassured us we made the right decision.

Sent on 05/24/2018