Lasting Memories Photography Reviews

7 | Sheridan, WY

7 Reviews for Lasting Memories Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2012

Jenn works very hard at what she does, and the proof is in her work. She takes a lot of time with the couple, and the quality of her work is outstanding! Love her

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sara · Married on 10/09/2010

Jenn was very flexible to work with our busy schedles. She helped us when we needed ideas, she took candids that were so very special to both of us. Enjoyed working with her and will use her when we decided to start a family.

Sent on 02/16/2011
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/25/2010

Jenn is amazing! Not only did she work with me on my location change 5 times in 2 days she also made me feel like it was no problem which is every brides dream a week before the wedding with a rain threat! Our pictures turned out amazing and our attendants,guests and family loved her also! Definitly a great "bang for your buck".

Sent on 02/17/2011

Amy · Married on 08/21/2010

I don't live in the area and she made time to meet with me while I was in town. She was really flexible and tried to get a sense of what kind of pictures we wanted. We got beautiful, amazing pictures for a great value!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2010

She is an absolutely amazing person and makes the photography time fun yet professional! she will do anything you want and will also add her own creativity as well to spice it up! her pictures turn out great and you will absolutely love them and you can't beat the price for the quality of work she does and all the hard work she puts into each photo! we now use her for all our family pictures and children's pictures! she is wonderful!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Bobbie · Married on 05/29/2010

Jennifer did a great job!I have wonderful pictures to remind me of that amazing day.

Sent on 02/20/2011

Becky · Married on 08/14/2010

Since I live out of state, Jen was great at accommodating our schedule when we were in town. She was on time and ready to go on the big day and captured some really great moments. She was really patient with my young nephew and got not only the traditional staged photos, but candid shots as well. On the print side, I LOVED the album that she put together, and the flexibility to apply the print credit to the album, and to be able to add extra photos to the album which applied to the cost of the complete digital set of images was really awesome. Jen created many lasting memories of our day that went all too quickly!

Sent on 02/16/2011