Lasting Impressions Reviews

111 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Lasting Impressions 1
Lasting Impressions 2

Ashlee · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Linda made this experience a dream come true!

My wedding invitations came out absolutely beautiful! I've never received so many compliments in my life! At first I had considered just ordering invitations online and I am so happy that I found the Lasting Impressions booth at the wedding expo in Springfield. It was so much better to be able to sit down and actually flip through all the options, as well as get opinions from Linda, who made excellent suggestions and has great taste! Linda also saved us the hassle of having to communicate with the invitation printers. She spoke with them herself, and made sure we approved of all proofs before finalizing our order. Once our invitations arrived, Linda assembled them all for us! Overall the whole experience was easy, and Linda saved me alot of stress! My invitations came out more beautiful then I ever imagined.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lianne Lajoie · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Thank you, Linda!

Working with Linda was a pleasure! She was so kind, helpful, and knowledgeable and really worked with us to find the perfect invitations for our wedding. She has so many beautiful invitations at all price points, which was perfect. Thank you Linda for your guidance. What could have been a very overwhelming task ended up being so positive and fun for us! -Lianne and Alan

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Getting married on 06/08/2019

linda is amazing!!!

Linda did such an amazing job communicating and putting my vision into play !!! My save the dates are beautiful and she went above and beyond for my fiancé and I!!!!! She is so sweet and patient!!! She added our engagement photo in the back and it’s beautiful!!!! Can’t wait to order my wedding invitations soon with Linda !!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Lasting Impressions 3

Erin · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Invitations

Linda was amazing with the service she provided. You do not realize how many details go into invitations and she made it very simple and easy for us. She was very knowledgeable, easy process and they came in very quickly.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Athena · Getting married on 06/01/2019

So happy we used Linda at Lasting Impressions for our wedding invitations!

Linda was wonderful!! After getting dizzy trying to put invitations together using online sites, I got Linda's name from a friend who recommended her. It was so refreshing to have someone help us step by step through the process of choosing and wording our invitations. It's clear Linda is passionate about her work and takes great care in it. She had so many options of invitations and helped us choose ones in our budget. The whole process was a breeze thanks to her. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Linda was excellent about meeting with my fiancé and I and letting us pick the invitations that were best for us while guiding us when needed. We also had to reprint part of the invitation (due to someone else’s mistake) and Linda was fantastic about turning the product around as fast as possible!

I would highly recommend Linda to anyone for their wedding invitations!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/25/2018

Linda was fantastic! She was so willing to help us create the perfect invitation and had great ideas to share. We are so happy with the final product and couldn't be more thankful to have worked with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2018

taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiance and I loved working with Linda! She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and we couldn't be happier with them! She responds to emails and phone calls so quickly, and always answered our questions completely and thoroughly. She is such a sweet person, very professional, and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linda to anyone for their invitations. She was a true blessing to us throughout what can often be a stressful process.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/19/2018

She was amazing. Took so much stress out of us she did everything. Def would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Dee · Married on 10/06/2018

We met Linda at the Springfield Bridal Expo and so glad we did. Until that meeting my fiance and I planned on getting our wedding invitations online, which looking back would have been a huge mistake. Linda is great to work with and her product knowledge is top notch. She was very flexible when setting up meeting times, which was a huge help being over an hour away. She has invitations to meet every budget. She works very hard to get you the very best quality invitations your budget can afford. The invitations were beautiful and got lots of compliments from our weeding guests. Best part we paid much less than we had budgeted for.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2018

My fiancé and I love our invitations and we are very thankful to have met Linda.

She is very experienced and very helpful and affordable

Sent on 06/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Linda was above accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable regarding all things invitations. With her help and guidance throughout the process, our invitations are beautiful, elegant and fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with our invitations! Thank you, Linda!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2018

Linda was awesome! She was extremely helpful in helping us design our invitations. And very flexible in finding time to meet with us and our hectic schedule! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Marcela · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so happy with my wedding invitations! The whole process was incredibly seamless. Linda was so patient, helpful, understanding of what I was looking for. I was very impressed with the extra special attention to detail. Linda was very prompted with responding emails and phones calls. And the turnaround was great. Everything was so beautiful and I’ve been receiving a lot of complements. I highly recommend using Lasting Impressions for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2018

Working with Linda and Lasting Impressions was a wonderful experience! I had initially tried working with an illustrator and online business for my Save the Dates and had a really frustrating time trying to get timely responses and the attention that I needed. Linda is has an extensive selection and is extremely knowledgeable of all the design companies, trends, and simply what works. She is super accessible and very responsive. I cannot recommend working with Linda and Lasting Impressions enough!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process. She is very knowledgeable about all things printing and has a great eye for design. She helped us piece together the perfect wedding invitations and we received so many compliments!! Highly recommend Linda's Lasting Impressions!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

P · Married on 07/20/2018

Linda was amazing and made the invitation selection process super easy. Lots of suggestions and help on wording and colors. I would not hesitate to use Lasting Impressions in the future. Bravo!!!! pmc 6/3/18

Sent on 06/03/2018

r · Married on 06/22/2018

linda was very helpful ,in the invention process

Sent on 06/04/2018

Dave and Neish · Married on 06/09/2018

Linda is awesome to work with, and makes the entire process very easy and fun. Her selection of invitations is amazing, with something for every taste. We were blown away when we got our final product, as it was even better than what we had anticipated it was going to look like! The quality and selection that she offers is top notch, and she is very knowledgeable and helpful in making sure the invitation is perfect for your special day. We had several people compliment us on how they couldn't believe how nice the invitations were, and even had one couple frame their envelope with their name on it because it was just that nice! I highly recommend Linda and Lasting Impressions to anyone who wants a smooth, fun, and easy process for picking out some of the most beautiful invitations you will ever see.

She is simply the best out there!!

Dave and Neish

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Rachel

rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

The BEST quality around!

I knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding invitations and Linda was able to make them happen! There were many pieces to put together for it all to come together, but they were EXACTLY what I have envisioned them looking like. I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were and how good the quality was. You will not be disappointed with Linda's services. She has so many styles, designs and vendors that can fit any budget.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Lasting Impressions 4

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2018

We had the best experience picking out our invitations! They came out so beautiful! We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they were. Great pricing too!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Katlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Linda had a variety of options for us and was very helpful with showing us the different types of invitations! We were recommended to her from the Log Cabin and would defiantly recommend her again to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

Linda from Linda's Lasting Impressions is fantastic! I can't say enough about her. I highly recommend her for any event you are planning. I used her for my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, and programs for my wedding ceremony. She's prompt and organized and has great suggestions. She spent countless hours with my mom and I on my wedding invitations making sure that every last detail was what I wanted- and so many of my guests called me and said the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received! You won't be disappointed when choosing Linda's Lasting Impressions!

Sent on 07/04/2018