Lasting Impressions Reviews

104 | Wilbraham, MA

104 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

104 Lasting Impressions Reviews

Ashley · Getting married on 10/26/2018

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Maggie · Getting married on 10/26/2018

Linda was excellent about meeting with my fiancé and I and letting us pick the invitations that were best for us while guiding us when needed. We also had to reprint part of the invitation (due to someone else’s mistake) and Linda was fantastic about turning the product around as fast as possible!

I would highly recommend Linda to anyone for their wedding invitations!!

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/25/2018

Linda was fantastic! She was so willing to help us create the perfect invitation and had great ideas to share. We are so happy with the final product and couldn't be more thankful to have worked with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone.

taylor · Getting married on 10/20/2018

My fiance and I loved working with Linda! She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and we couldn't be happier with them! She responds to emails and phone calls so quickly, and always answered our questions completely and thoroughly. She is such a sweet person, very professional, and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linda to anyone for their invitations. She was a true blessing to us throughout what can often be a stressful process.

Meaghan · Getting married on 10/19/2018

She was amazing. Took so much stress out of us she did everything. Def would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Dee · Married on 10/06/2018

We met Linda at the Springfield Bridal Expo and so glad we did. Until that meeting my fiance and I planned on getting our wedding invitations online, which looking back would have been a huge mistake. Linda is great to work with and her product knowledge is top notch. She was very flexible when setting up meeting times, which was a huge help being over an hour away. She has invitations to meet every budget. She works very hard to get you the very best quality invitations your budget can afford. The invitations were beautiful and got lots of compliments from our weeding guests. Best part we paid much less than we had budgeted for.

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2018

My fiancé and I love our invitations and we are very thankful to have met Linda.

She is very experienced and very helpful and affordable

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Linda was above accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable regarding all things invitations. With her help and guidance throughout the process, our invitations are beautiful, elegant and fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with our invitations! Thank you, Linda!

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2018

Linda was awesome! She was extremely helpful in helping us design our invitations. And very flexible in finding time to meet with us and our hectic schedule! Highly recommend!

Marcela · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so happy with my wedding invitations! The whole process was incredibly seamless. Linda was so patient, helpful, understanding of what I was looking for. I was very impressed with the extra special attention to detail. Linda was very prompted with responding emails and phones calls. And the turnaround was great. Everything was so beautiful and I’ve been receiving a lot of complements. I highly recommend using Lasting Impressions for all your invitation needs!

Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2018

Working with Linda and Lasting Impressions was a wonderful experience! I had initially tried working with an illustrator and online business for my Save the Dates and had a really frustrating time trying to get timely responses and the attention that I needed. Linda is has an extensive selection and is extremely knowledgeable of all the design companies, trends, and simply what works. She is super accessible and very responsive. I cannot recommend working with Linda and Lasting Impressions enough!

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process. She is very knowledgeable about all things printing and has a great eye for design. She helped us piece together the perfect wedding invitations and we received so many compliments!! Highly recommend Linda's Lasting Impressions!!

P · Married on 07/20/2018

Linda was amazing and made the invitation selection process super easy. Lots of suggestions and help on wording and colors. I would not hesitate to use Lasting Impressions in the future. Bravo!!!! pmc 6/3/18

r · Married on 06/22/2018

linda was very helpful ,in the invention process

Dave and Neish · Married on 06/09/2018

Linda is awesome to work with, and makes the entire process very easy and fun. Her selection of invitations is amazing, with something for every taste. We were blown away when we got our final product, as it was even better than what we had anticipated it was going to look like! The quality and selection that she offers is top notch, and she is very knowledgeable and helpful in making sure the invitation is perfect for your special day. We had several people compliment us on how they couldn't believe how nice the invitations were, and even had one couple frame their envelope with their name on it because it was just that nice! I highly recommend Linda and Lasting Impressions to anyone who wants a smooth, fun, and easy process for picking out some of the most beautiful invitations you will ever see.

She is simply the best out there!!

Dave and Neish

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2018

We had the best experience picking out our invitations! They came out so beautiful! We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they were. Great pricing too!

Katlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Linda had a variety of options for us and was very helpful with showing us the different types of invitations! We were recommended to her from the Log Cabin and would defiantly recommend her again to anyone!

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

Linda from Linda's Lasting Impressions is fantastic! I can't say enough about her. I highly recommend her for any event you are planning. I used her for my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, and programs for my wedding ceremony. She's prompt and organized and has great suggestions. She spent countless hours with my mom and I on my wedding invitations making sure that every last detail was what I wanted- and so many of my guests called me and said the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received! You won't be disappointed when choosing Linda's Lasting Impressions!

Adrienne · Married on 05/25/2018

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with when my husband and I were picking out our wedding invitations! We were referred to her by a family friend, and she was very kind and welcoming in her home while having us pick out the perfect invitations. She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and once we had made our decisions about how we wanted the invitations to look, the process of finalizing them was very easy. The invitations were delivered to Linda promptly, and she took the time to check the quality of them and assemble them for us. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the invitations were, and they coordinated beautifully with our wedding. I would highly recommend Linda’s services to anyone looking for beautiful invitations!

Sylvia · Married on 05/18/2018

Lynda was great from our first interaction to the last. She was easy to work with & gave great pointers. I did end up ordering more invitations because I didn’t take her advise but she made the process easy & quick. I would and have recommended her to other people. She was great!

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Lasting Impressions. Linda was so awesome to work with. She was professional, kind, and knowledgeable about her product/ invitations! Being in the industry, I know I can be a little particular, but Linda worked with me every step of the way to ensure my invitations came out perfect. She is creative, patient and helped my vision become a reality. My Invitations came out absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to mail them out.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Great products and Linda was very helpful in finding the right invitations for our special day. Very responsive and timely. Would definitely recommend and have recommended to those I also know getting married.

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

Linda was fantastic!! She helped us so much in deciding which invitations we wanted and helped steer us in the right direction. She helped us customize our invitations which was fantastic. I could not have picked a better invitation. She was so quick with responding to emails and so efficient in putting the invitations together once they came in. Super quick. From the first time we met her we had our invitations assembled and ready to be picked up in about 2 weeks. I can't say enough great things about this woman. I highly recommend her.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2017

My fiancé Peter and I had the pleasure of working with Linda for our wedding invitations. Linda could not have been any more patient with explaining all of the details and information that comes along with choosing wedding invitations. She is a knowledgeable professional and went above and beyond. I also want to point out that Linda takes the time herself to put together the invitations when they are ordered and need to be put together such as extra beading/pearls/ribbon etc . No other print shop does that, you would be responsible for putting them together yourself. Peter and I are more than pleased with the way our wedding invitations came out and we highly recommend Linda.