Lasting Impressions Reviews

127 | Wilbraham, MA

127 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Christina S. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Amazing Invitation Selection

Working with Linda was nothing shy of amazing. Having to have had to reschedule a wedding because of Covid was stressful enough but Linda was so accommodating when I had to reorder my invitations. She truly cares about her clients. A wonderful experience with such a smart woman who knows her paper!

• Erin

Erin M. · Getting married on 05/08/2021

The best!

Linda at Lasting Impressions is the best choice you can make regarding invitations. She helped us make beautiful invitations for our wedding that was planned for October 3rd of 2020. There were so many options and we got exactly what we were envisioning for our invitations. Unfortunately, due to Covid our wedding had to be postponed. Linda has reached out multiple times throughout this crazy process to make sure we are updated and on the same page. She has been so calming and understanding and gives us all of our options to choose from with reprinting. She has been so helpful and honest with all of our decisions regarding designing our invitations and when and how to reprint for the new date. It feels like we have known her forever. If you are looking for custom invitations, Linda is definitely the way to go! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Lisa P. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing work!

Invitations for our wedding was the last thing that I wanted to do. What goes best with your theme? What colors and font look best? Linda has been extremely helpful in creating the perfect Save the Dates and Invitations for our wedding. She paid attention to each and every detail and provided guidance when we couldn’t decide what would look good. When we had to make the tough decision to postpone our wedding due to COVID, Linda was more that helpful in creating our “Change the Dates”. I highly recommend Linda. She made the entire experience easy and fun!

Audrey H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful Creations

I did not know what I wanted when I first started looking at invitations. Lasting Impressions helped me narrow down my options and found me the most beautiful invitations. I got so many compliments on my invitations!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Shayna G. · Married on 06/28/2020

Very accommodating

Linda was great to work with. She really knows her stuff and was patient and very accommodating as she helped us design our perfect invitations. Her prices were reasonable and she did everything exactly according to our timetable. She even recommended an incredible calligrapher and worked with her directly so we didn’t have to make an extra trip from Boston.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2020

No Doubts Excellent Choice!

If you are undecided on where to look for the best deals with invitations, look no further! Linda is so helpful, pays attention to detail, and very attentive to your requests. She even referred us to a calligraphy expert that did an amazing job. We were very happy with the end product & service.

Sent on 01/04/2020

April · Married on 10/18/2019

Lasting impressions

Linda was great, very helpful. I don’t have a lot of knowledge of invitation etiquette and she was super helpful. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and can not wait to send them to my guests. I would recommend lasting impressions to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

Linda made a Lasting Impression

After meeting Linda from Lasting Impressions at a bridal show and knew that she was the one that we would trust to create our wedding invitations! Linda is warm, patient, personable, creative, knowledgeable and professional. From our first meeting on, she treated us like close family friends. We spent countless hours with her, detailing and perfecting our invitation suite. Linda knew exactly what to include and what design would look best to set the tone for our wedding vision. She would respond to all of our questions, (whether in person, via email or telephone) promptly and confidently. We received numerous compliments from our guests that our invitations were the most beautiful that they had ever seen! Our wedding invitations were high quality, timeless, and exactly how we envisioned them. Linda made the process of designing and ordering our wedding invitations fun, simple and seamless. She is a hardworking professional and a wonderful woman! I highly recommend Linda from Lasting Impressions!

Ashlee · Married on 09/20/2019

Linda made this experience a dream come true!

My wedding invitations came out absolutely beautiful! I've never received so many compliments in my life! At first I had considered just ordering invitations online and I am so happy that I found the Lasting Impressions booth at the wedding expo in Springfield. It was so much better to be able to sit down and actually flip through all the options, as well as get opinions from Linda, who made excellent suggestions and has great taste! Linda also saved us the hassle of having to communicate with the invitation printers. She spoke with them herself, and made sure we approved of all proofs before finalizing our order. Once our invitations arrived, Linda assembled them all for us! Overall the whole experience was easy, and Linda saved me alot of stress! My invitations came out more beautiful then I ever imagined.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Very satisfied

Linda was very helpful and thorough in helping us choose the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy with the results!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sara C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Linda is the best!

Linda was amazing to work with, she was always so professional and pleasant. She has so many binders of invitations you can choose from and once she has an idea of what design you want she knows exactly which binders have what your looking for in them. She was very knowledgeable in the wording of the invitations and helped me figure out exactly how to word everything. The invitations I ordered came in quick and were absolutely gorgeous. I have received so many compliments on them! She even took the time to match up every guests names for the inner and outer envelopes for me! I was so happy with how the invitations came out I also went back and ordered napkins for the reception, place cards and programs for the church all of which came out beautiful. I highly recommend using Linda for invitations and any other stationary you need for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Caitlyn C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect invitations!

Picking out invitations can be so overwhelming because there are so many different details and options! Linda really helped make the process easy and was extremely patient, the invitations came out amazing! I am so happy with them and it was definitely worth it to do in person rather than ordering generic ones online, it 100% makes a difference.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rachel G. · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing!

I highly recommend Lasting Impressions. Linda is awesome. I was planning a wedding in three months and she made the process so smooth and easy. My invitations came out gorgeous, i've received so many compliments! I'm so happy I used Lasting Impressions for my wedding invitations!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Breana

Breana V. · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute dream. Linda is the best!

Linda was a dream to work with! My fiance and I met her and instantly knew she would help us design our save the dates and wedding invitations. She had great advice, was always very responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She even delivered our invitations to our hometown because we live in CT and she happened to be in the area. She was the best and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to work with her. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Look no further for invitations!

Working with Linda was a complete dream! There is already so much stress while planning a wedding on your own, that I was so glad to find Lasting Impressions! She is extremely knowledgeable and always available to answer questions and give advice. Her inventory of invitation samples, and other accompanying inserts is incredible from designs to price point. Linda was able to guide us to what we wanted that fit into our budget. I would highly recommend Linda to everyone looking for a stress free invitation ordering experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine S. · Married on 07/13/2019

Use Linda and not the internet!

Wedding invitations are one of the last things our society pays attention to when it comes to etiquette. Do yourself a favor and work with Linda, person to person, to create the invitations, programs, dinner menus, etc., for your wedding. I cannot say enough about how VALUABLE Linda was to us. Not only did we save money on our paper items for our wedding, we had someone there for us throughout the whole process. She helped with addressing all of our guests appropriately and did all of the formatting. We were able to feel the weight of the paper we chose and the ink raised on the paper. I thought I might have to pay a little extra to work with someone and not go online, but I actually saved money and got the invitations we were picturing. Linda went though binder after binder with me until we found the exact ones we wanted. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Lianne L. · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you, Linda!

Working with Linda was a pleasure! She was so kind, helpful, and knowledgeable and really worked with us to find the perfect invitations for our wedding. She has so many beautiful invitations at all price points, which was perfect. Thank you Linda for your guidance. What could have been a very overwhelming task ended up being so positive and fun for us! -Lianne and Alan

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/08/2019

linda is amazing!!!

Linda did such an amazing job communicating and putting my vision into play !!! My save the dates are beautiful and she went above and beyond for my fiancé and I!!!!! She is so sweet and patient!!! She added our engagement photo in the back and it’s beautiful!!!! Can’t wait to order my wedding invitations soon with Linda !!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erin · Married on 06/01/2019

Invitations

Linda was amazing with the service she provided. You do not realize how many details go into invitations and she made it very simple and easy for us. She was very knowledgeable, easy process and they came in very quickly.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

So happy we used Linda at Lasting Impressions for our wedding invitations!

Linda was wonderful!! After getting dizzy trying to put invitations together using online sites, I got Linda's name from a friend who recommended her. It was so refreshing to have someone help us step by step through the process of choosing and wording our invitations. It's clear Linda is passionate about her work and takes great care in it. She had so many options of invitations and helped us choose ones in our budget. The whole process was a breeze thanks to her. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Linda was excellent about meeting with my fiancé and I and letting us pick the invitations that were best for us while guiding us when needed. We also had to reprint part of the invitation (due to someone else’s mistake) and Linda was fantastic about turning the product around as fast as possible!

I would highly recommend Linda to anyone for their wedding invitations!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/25/2018

Linda was fantastic! She was so willing to help us create the perfect invitation and had great ideas to share. We are so happy with the final product and couldn't be more thankful to have worked with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiance and I loved working with Linda! She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and we couldn't be happier with them! She responds to emails and phone calls so quickly, and always answered our questions completely and thoroughly. She is such a sweet person, very professional, and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linda to anyone for their invitations. She was a true blessing to us throughout what can often be a stressful process.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/19/2018

She was amazing. Took so much stress out of us she did everything. Def would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018