94 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)
Calligraphy (1)
92 Lasting Impressions Reviews

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I love our invitations and we are very thankful to have met Linda.

She is very experienced and very helpful and affordable

Profile Picture Autumn, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was above accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable regarding all things invitations. With her help and guidance throughout the process, our invitations are beautiful, elegant and fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with our invitations! Thank you, Linda!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was awesome! She was extremely helpful in helping us design our invitations. And very flexible in finding time to meet with us and our hectic schedule! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Linda and Lasting Impressions was a wonderful experience! I had initially tried working with an illustrator and online business for my Save the Dates and had a really frustrating time trying to get timely responses and the attention that I needed. Linda is has an extensive selection and is extremely knowledgeable of all the design companies, trends, and simply what works. She is super accessible and very responsive. I cannot recommend working with Linda and Lasting Impressions enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process. She is very knowledgeable about all things printing and has a great eye for design. She helped us piece together the perfect wedding invitations and we received so many compliments!! Highly recommend Linda's Lasting Impressions!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Linda was amazing and made the invitation selection process super easy. Lots of suggestions and help on wording and colors. I would not hesitate to use Lasting Impressions in the future. Bravo!!!! pmc 6/3/18

Profile Picture P, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

linda was very helpful ,in the invention process

Profile Picture r, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had the best experience picking out our invitations! They came out so beautiful! We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they were. Great pricing too!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lynda was great from our first interaction to the last. She was easy to work with & gave great pointers. I did end up ordering more invitations because I didn’t take her advise but she made the process easy & quick. I would and have recommended her to other people. She was great!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have nothing but great things to say about Lasting Impressions. Linda was so awesome to work with. She was professional, kind, and knowledgeable about her product/ invitations! Being in the industry, I know I can be a little particular, but Linda worked with me every step of the way to ensure my invitations came out perfect. She is creative, patient and helped my vision become a reality. My Invitations came out absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to mail them out.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great products and Linda was very helpful in finding the right invitations for our special day. Very responsive and timely. Would definitely recommend and have recommended to those I also know getting married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic!! She helped us so much in deciding which invitations we wanted and helped steer us in the right direction. She helped us customize our invitations which was fantastic. I could not have picked a better invitation. She was so quick with responding to emails and so efficient in putting the invitations together once they came in. Super quick. From the first time we met her we had our invitations assembled and ready to be picked up in about 2 weeks. I can't say enough great things about this woman. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiancé Peter and I had the pleasure of working with Linda for our wedding invitations. Linda could not have been any more patient with explaining all of the details and information that comes along with choosing wedding invitations. She is a knowledgeable professional and went above and beyond. I also want to point out that Linda takes the time herself to put together the invitations when they are ordered and need to be put together such as extra beading/pearls/ribbon etc . No other print shop does that, you would be responsible for putting them together yourself. Peter and I are more than pleased with the way our wedding invitations came out and we highly recommend Linda.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great to work with and product came out amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations came out absolutely beautiful. Linda was very helpful, even when needing to meet last minute to make changes. Very flexible. She had great information about etiquette that you simply cannot get from ordering online and was very knowledgeable. Worth every penny and quite affordable at the same time. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Shipping, Custom Invitations

Linda made the process of creating our invitations so easy and fun! We were unsure of what we were looking for prior to our meeting, but Linda was very patient and allowed us to look at as many samples as we needed in order to create the perfect invitations for our wedding. We have received so many complements, they truly are spectacular! We would recommend using Lasting Impressions to all of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was wonderful to work with, she is very knowledgeable and professional! She helped me to pick out the most perfect invitations for our wedding- I continue to get compliments on how beautiful they are! I have and will continue to recommend Lasting Impressions to anyone looking for classic and beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am so happy with my wedding invitations! It was a pleasure to work with Linda Raffa, she helped me through all the process. She is amazing doing her job. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was absolutely amazing, she has huge selection to pick from and great expertise on wedding invitation etiquette. Linda also did our thank you cards. Very fast turn around. I highly recommend linda for your invitation needs!!!!

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda was so great to work with. She had exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her. She communicated every step of the way and responded almost immediately to any questions I had.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Consultations

Linda was a fantastic help designing and ordering my wedding invitations. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. She worked with me one on one to create wedding invitations that fit my needs. Linda took into consideration my budget and preferences, and her expertise made the process seamless. I am so pleased with how my invitations turned out, and I received many compliments about how beautiful they are. It was a pleasure working with Linda, and I would recommend her to other people looking to order invitations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda was very kind and respectful of our wishes. She got us multiple proofs and worked with our quick deadline. We are so happy with the product and appreciate all her help!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic to work with! She made the invitation process easy and worked with me to create gorgeous invitations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 1 Review