82 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Addressing (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Printing (1)
80 Lasting Impressions Reviews

I have nothing but great things to say about Lasting Impressions. Linda was so awesome to work with. She was professional, kind, and knowledgeable about her product/ invitations! Being in the industry, I know I can be a little particular, but Linda worked with me every step of the way to ensure my invitations came out perfect. She is creative, patient and helped my vision become a reality. My Invitations came out absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to mail them out.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great products and Linda was very helpful in finding the right invitations for our special day. Very responsive and timely. Would definitely recommend and have recommended to those I also know getting married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic!! She helped us so much in deciding which invitations we wanted and helped steer us in the right direction. She helped us customize our invitations which was fantastic. I could not have picked a better invitation. She was so quick with responding to emails and so efficient in putting the invitations together once they came in. Super quick. From the first time we met her we had our invitations assembled and ready to be picked up in about 2 weeks. I can't say enough great things about this woman. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiancé Peter and I had the pleasure of working with Linda for our wedding invitations. Linda could not have been any more patient with explaining all of the details and information that comes along with choosing wedding invitations. She is a knowledgeable professional and went above and beyond. I also want to point out that Linda takes the time herself to put together the invitations when they are ordered and need to be put together such as extra beading/pearls/ribbon etc . No other print shop does that, you would be responsible for putting them together yourself. Peter and I are more than pleased with the way our wedding invitations came out and we highly recommend Linda.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great to work with and product came out amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations came out absolutely beautiful. Linda was very helpful, even when needing to meet last minute to make changes. Very flexible. She had great information about etiquette that you simply cannot get from ordering online and was very knowledgeable. Worth every penny and quite affordable at the same time. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Shipping, Custom Invitations

Linda made the process of creating our invitations so easy and fun! We were unsure of what we were looking for prior to our meeting, but Linda was very patient and allowed us to look at as many samples as we needed in order to create the perfect invitations for our wedding. We have received so many complements, they truly are spectacular! We would recommend using Lasting Impressions to all of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was wonderful to work with, she is very knowledgeable and professional! She helped me to pick out the most perfect invitations for our wedding- I continue to get compliments on how beautiful they are! I have and will continue to recommend Lasting Impressions to anyone looking for classic and beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am so happy with my wedding invitations! It was a pleasure to work with Linda Raffa, she helped me through all the process. She is amazing doing her job. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was absolutely amazing, she has huge selection to pick from and great expertise on wedding invitation etiquette. Linda also did our thank you cards. Very fast turn around. I highly recommend linda for your invitation needs!!!!

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda was so great to work with. She had exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her. She communicated every step of the way and responded almost immediately to any questions I had.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Consultations

Linda was a fantastic help designing and ordering my wedding invitations. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. She worked with me one on one to create wedding invitations that fit my needs. Linda took into consideration my budget and preferences, and her expertise made the process seamless. I am so pleased with how my invitations turned out, and I received many compliments about how beautiful they are. It was a pleasure working with Linda, and I would recommend her to other people looking to order invitations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda was very kind and respectful of our wishes. She got us multiple proofs and worked with our quick deadline. We are so happy with the product and appreciate all her help!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic to work with! She made the invitation process easy and worked with me to create gorgeous invitations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We absolutely loved our invitations from Lasting Impressions. Everyone commented on how elegant and lovely they are. I loved the selections and the help that Ms. Raffa provided. I had no idea where to even start. Thank goodness I met her! We are most definitely going pack to get matching programs and table place cards from her as well. Thanks again and we will see you soon! She helped us pick beautiful invitations, and helped us with making them our own in a very unique way. She is darling to work with. She also took the time to assemble all the invitations herself! A big round of applause goes to her for her work. She is absolutely fabulous!

Profile Picture Tiaona, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Linda to create our wedding invitations was great! She was very knowledgable about all the products she had to offer and was super helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend her to others, she has so very many options to choose from and her expertise really makes the process more enjoyable. She was also very flexible when it came to finding times to meet, which is always nice to find.

Profile Picture User6032182, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was incredibly helpful and patient while I selected the style for my invitations. Aside from being very accommodating, she took care of everything, so all I needed to worry about were style and colors. I would definitely recommend Lasting Impressions!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She really helped guide us into choosing the perfect invitations for us. There are so many options and we didn't know where to start. She was patient and took the time and care for every appointment that we had. She kept us up to date with all the changes that we made and costs. I could not have asked for a better invitation!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda was amazing wither our wedding invitations. She was so helpful when it came to picking the right one, knowledge of proper etiquette for how to address them and what to include, and even put them all together for us. She was easy to reach, and responsive with any questions we had. I would highly recommend her and plan to use her again for all of our stationary needs.

Profile Picture Kat, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda did a great job and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lasting invitations was very professional while adding the personal touch to our wedding invitations. We were engaged from design to the fine details and had a wonderful time during our experience.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I found this vendor at the bridal expo. She was amazing so professional and patient. We were able to make a really informed decision on our wedding invitations which just made my wedding feel that much more special. I would definitely use her again if i needed to.

Profile Picture User6809066, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda from lasting impressions was exceptional. Her prices were better than surrounding competitors and her service was amazing. I recommend her to anyone planning on ordering invitations. She was able to order my invitations late notice and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She even glued individual pearls on each invitation for no charge. She was a life saver!!! I could not have asked for a better experience ordering my wedding invitations. Linda also had so much to choose from!

Profile Picture User7217616, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Linda's Lasting Impressions for your wedding invitations!!! Linda recently did our wedding shower invites, save the date invites, and wedding invites. All the invitations came out beautiful and we received many compliments from the guests that we sent them to. Linda is wonderful to work with and really takes the time to go over every detail. This is not something that you would find if you were to order your invitations online - Linda shows you the quality of paper, goes over wording, triple checks everything, and has a huge selection of invitations to choose from. She was professional, easy to work with, and sells high quality invitations. We couldn't be happier with all the invites that Linda made for us - She truly is the best!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping