Lasting Impressions Reviews

120 | Wilbraham, MA

120 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Kelly · Getting married on 05/09/2020

No Doubts Excellent Choice!

If you are undecided on where to look for the best deals with invitations, look no further! Linda is so helpful, pays attention to detail, and very attentive to your requests. She even referred us to a calligraphy expert that did an amazing job. We were very happy with the end product & service.

Sent on 01/04/2020

April · Married on 10/18/2019

Lasting impressions

Linda was great, very helpful. I don’t have a lot of knowledge of invitation etiquette and she was super helpful. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and can not wait to send them to my guests. I would recommend lasting impressions to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ashlee · Married on 09/20/2019

Linda made this experience a dream come true!

My wedding invitations came out absolutely beautiful! I've never received so many compliments in my life! At first I had considered just ordering invitations online and I am so happy that I found the Lasting Impressions booth at the wedding expo in Springfield. It was so much better to be able to sit down and actually flip through all the options, as well as get opinions from Linda, who made excellent suggestions and has great taste! Linda also saved us the hassle of having to communicate with the invitation printers. She spoke with them herself, and made sure we approved of all proofs before finalizing our order. Once our invitations arrived, Linda assembled them all for us! Overall the whole experience was easy, and Linda saved me alot of stress! My invitations came out more beautiful then I ever imagined.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica Sullivan · Married on 09/01/2019

Very satisfied

Linda was very helpful and thorough in helping us choose the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy with the results!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sara Caplette · Married on 08/31/2019

Linda is the best!

Linda was amazing to work with, she was always so professional and pleasant. She has so many binders of invitations you can choose from and once she has an idea of what design you want she knows exactly which binders have what your looking for in them. She was very knowledgeable in the wording of the invitations and helped me figure out exactly how to word everything. The invitations I ordered came in quick and were absolutely gorgeous. I have received so many compliments on them! She even took the time to match up every guests names for the inner and outer envelopes for me! I was so happy with how the invitations came out I also went back and ordered napkins for the reception, place cards and programs for the church all of which came out beautiful. I highly recommend using Linda for invitations and any other stationary you need for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Caitlyn Conley · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect invitations!

Picking out invitations can be so overwhelming because there are so many different details and options! Linda really helped make the process easy and was extremely patient, the invitations came out amazing! I am so happy with them and it was definitely worth it to do in person rather than ordering generic ones online, it 100% makes a difference.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rachel Gaines · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing!

I highly recommend Lasting Impressions. Linda is awesome. I was planning a wedding in three months and she made the process so smooth and easy. My invitations came out gorgeous, i've received so many compliments! I'm so happy I used Lasting Impressions for my wedding invitations!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Breana

Breana Vessichio · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute dream. Linda is the best!

Linda was a dream to work with! My fiance and I met her and instantly knew she would help us design our save the dates and wedding invitations. She had great advice, was always very responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She even delivered our invitations to our hometown because we live in CT and she happened to be in the area. She was the best and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to work with her. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Look no further for invitations!

Working with Linda was a complete dream! There is already so much stress while planning a wedding on your own, that I was so glad to find Lasting Impressions! She is extremely knowledgeable and always available to answer questions and give advice. Her inventory of invitation samples, and other accompanying inserts is incredible from designs to price point. Linda was able to guide us to what we wanted that fit into our budget. I would highly recommend Linda to everyone looking for a stress free invitation ordering experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Shields · Married on 07/13/2019

Use Linda and not the internet!

Wedding invitations are one of the last things our society pays attention to when it comes to etiquette. Do yourself a favor and work with Linda, person to person, to create the invitations, programs, dinner menus, etc., for your wedding. I cannot say enough about how VALUABLE Linda was to us. Not only did we save money on our paper items for our wedding, we had someone there for us throughout the whole process. She helped with addressing all of our guests appropriately and did all of the formatting. We were able to feel the weight of the paper we chose and the ink raised on the paper. I thought I might have to pay a little extra to work with someone and not go online, but I actually saved money and got the invitations we were picturing. Linda went though binder after binder with me until we found the exact ones we wanted. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Lianne Lajoie · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you, Linda!

Working with Linda was a pleasure! She was so kind, helpful, and knowledgeable and really worked with us to find the perfect invitations for our wedding. She has so many beautiful invitations at all price points, which was perfect. Thank you Linda for your guidance. What could have been a very overwhelming task ended up being so positive and fun for us! -Lianne and Alan

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/08/2019

linda is amazing!!!

Linda did such an amazing job communicating and putting my vision into play !!! My save the dates are beautiful and she went above and beyond for my fiancé and I!!!!! She is so sweet and patient!!! She added our engagement photo in the back and it’s beautiful!!!! Can’t wait to order my wedding invitations soon with Linda !!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erin · Married on 06/01/2019

Invitations

Linda was amazing with the service she provided. You do not realize how many details go into invitations and she made it very simple and easy for us. She was very knowledgeable, easy process and they came in very quickly.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

So happy we used Linda at Lasting Impressions for our wedding invitations!

Linda was wonderful!! After getting dizzy trying to put invitations together using online sites, I got Linda's name from a friend who recommended her. It was so refreshing to have someone help us step by step through the process of choosing and wording our invitations. It's clear Linda is passionate about her work and takes great care in it. She had so many options of invitations and helped us choose ones in our budget. The whole process was a breeze thanks to her. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Linda was excellent about meeting with my fiancé and I and letting us pick the invitations that were best for us while guiding us when needed. We also had to reprint part of the invitation (due to someone else’s mistake) and Linda was fantastic about turning the product around as fast as possible!

I would highly recommend Linda to anyone for their wedding invitations!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/25/2018

Linda was fantastic! She was so willing to help us create the perfect invitation and had great ideas to share. We are so happy with the final product and couldn't be more thankful to have worked with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2018

taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiance and I loved working with Linda! She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and we couldn't be happier with them! She responds to emails and phone calls so quickly, and always answered our questions completely and thoroughly. She is such a sweet person, very professional, and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linda to anyone for their invitations. She was a true blessing to us throughout what can often be a stressful process.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/19/2018

She was amazing. Took so much stress out of us she did everything. Def would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Dee · Married on 10/06/2018

We met Linda at the Springfield Bridal Expo and so glad we did. Until that meeting my fiance and I planned on getting our wedding invitations online, which looking back would have been a huge mistake. Linda is great to work with and her product knowledge is top notch. She was very flexible when setting up meeting times, which was a huge help being over an hour away. She has invitations to meet every budget. She works very hard to get you the very best quality invitations your budget can afford. The invitations were beautiful and got lots of compliments from our weeding guests. Best part we paid much less than we had budgeted for.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2018

My fiancé and I love our invitations and we are very thankful to have met Linda.

She is very experienced and very helpful and affordable

Sent on 06/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Linda was above accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable regarding all things invitations. With her help and guidance throughout the process, our invitations are beautiful, elegant and fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with our invitations! Thank you, Linda!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2018

Linda was awesome! She was extremely helpful in helping us design our invitations. And very flexible in finding time to meet with us and our hectic schedule! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Marcela · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so happy with my wedding invitations! The whole process was incredibly seamless. Linda was so patient, helpful, understanding of what I was looking for. I was very impressed with the extra special attention to detail. Linda was very prompted with responding emails and phones calls. And the turnaround was great. Everything was so beautiful and I’ve been receiving a lot of complements. I highly recommend using Lasting Impressions for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2018

Working with Linda and Lasting Impressions was a wonderful experience! I had initially tried working with an illustrator and online business for my Save the Dates and had a really frustrating time trying to get timely responses and the attention that I needed. Linda is has an extensive selection and is extremely knowledgeable of all the design companies, trends, and simply what works. She is super accessible and very responsive. I cannot recommend working with Linda and Lasting Impressions enough!

Sent on 06/03/2018