Lasting Impressions Reviews

Lasting Impressions View more information

Karen B. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Linda was amazing and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend her!

Awesome service from start to finish.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Getting married on 10/07/2022

Gorgeous Invites

Linda was so helpful throughout the whole process. She has plenty of samples to pick through and really helped narrow down what I was looking for ahead of time so I wasn’t overwhelmed with too many samples. She offered many options on printing and design options. I appreciated all her advice with wording and adjustments with proofs, it was very helpful as a stressed out bride. She was clear on expectations and how long shipping and pick up would be. She also recommended an amazing calligrapher to address my invites which I was also more than pleased with. So thankful I went with lasting impressions for my invitations… would do it again in a heartbeat!
    Kelly Getting married on 08/13/2022

Working Linda was a seamless process!

Picking out invitations for a wedding can be a bit stressful, but once I met with Linda it became very easy. She has so many different invitation styles to choose from and provides so much information and expertise!
    Kate H. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Amazing, flexible, knowledgeable

Linda was amazing to work with! She navigated finding elegant classic invitations. She was so knowledgeable about customs and traditions and flexible with new ideas. The invitations that originally came had an error in ink color and she fixed it before I even saw them! Highly recommend!
    Christina S. Married on 01/10/2022

Amazing Invitation Selection

Working with Linda was nothing shy of amazing. Having to have had to reschedule a wedding because of Covid was stressful enough but Linda was so accommodating when I had to reorder my invitations. She truly cares about her clients. A wonderful experience with such a smart woman who knows her paper!
  • Mary
    Mary G. Married on 12/04/2021

Gorgeous Wedding Invitations

My fiancés and I were so happy with our decision to choose Lasting Impressions for our wedding invitations. Linda was amazing helping us every step of the way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. All of our guests said that our invitations were the most beautiful wedding invitations they have ever received! They were well worth the price!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn D. Married on 11/27/2021

100% 5 Stars

My mother wanted more of a traditional wording and Myself the bride wanted modern. Linda responded quickly and understood what we wanted. She was very welcoming and felt natural communicating with her. The invitations came out stunning and I advise her work to anyone!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely beautiful wedding invitations

Linda was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and programs. She paid attention to every single detail and helped us pick out invitations that went perfectly with our wedding theme.
    Nora Married on 10/30/2021

Would definitely recommend!

We purchased our wedding invitations through Lasting Impressions. Linda was thoughtful, responsive and thorough. In today’s age of digital invites and online purchases, lasting impressions has a leg up on being able to physically see and feel the invites. Prices were very reasonable as well!
  • Emilie
    Emilie S. Married on 09/25/2021

So Helpful and Kind

Linda was so easy to work with, professional and so kind. She had so many options to choose from and really listened to what we wanted to ensure we picked the perfect invitations with in our budget! The personal touch she did when delivering the invites was so nice. My guests are raving about how beautiful the invitation suites are! I highly recommend Linda.
  • Felicia
    Felicia M. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent experience

Our experience with Linda from Lasting Impressions was great. This is the only professional I used for my wedding that I did not know or was not referred to. And I now will refer her to anyone I know!!! She made the process so easy. I already explained to her what I was looking for and she had my ideas ready. She had plenty of advice and suggestions for us which was also extremely helpful. The invitations came in quicker than we expected! Once they were sent to our guests we got a ton of compliments on them! The invitations are perfect, we love them!!!
    Brittney Married on 09/18/2021

Linda is a pleasure to work with, very professional and I highly recommend her for invitations!

Linda goes above and beyond to help her clients! She was so helpful in picking out the perfect invitations to meet our needs and budget. She has beautiful options for invitations that were less expensive than what I had browsed online. Her expertise helped guide us through the entire process and we were very happy with how the invitations came out! I absolutely recommend Linda!
    Alyssa G. Married on 09/10/2021

Nicest invitations I've ever seen!

Linda is amazing!! She really is an expert when it comes to invitations and help steered me in the right direction while also trying to make it affordable. My invitations were absolutely stunning and did not look the same as I've seen from larger websites.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/04/2021

Invitation expert!

Linda was wonderful to work with, from our first meeting through picking up our final invitations! She reviewed samples with us for hours to help me figure out what style I liked best and was incredibly responsive throughout the drafting and proofing process. I felt supported every step of the way! We were able to make our invitations exactly what we wanted and they came out beautiful. If you are looking for a true professional to help your vision come to life, Linda at Lasting Impressions is the way to go!
  • Karla
    Karla W. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Linda is absolutely wonderful. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. We loved working with her for our wedding and went back when we had to reschedule due to COVID-19. She’s the best!
    Kim Married on 07/11/2021

Chalkboard style invitations

Met at the Bridal Expo, then met right before COVID started to get a quote and look at invitations. During the pandemic called Linda to know when to order invitations with the RSVP cards was adviced to wait on ordering until after the holidays. It was good advice because now there is more guests allowed to be at the wedding. The invitations are very nice and simple. Price was good $331.00 in total with a discount from the bridal expo to total $295.72 which was great because I thought it would be more.
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 05/08/2021

The best!

Linda at Lasting Impressions is the best choice you can make regarding invitations. She helped us make beautiful invitations for our wedding that was planned for October 3rd of 2020. There were so many options and we got exactly what we were envisioning for our invitations. Unfortunately, due to Covid our wedding had to be postponed. Linda has reached out multiple times throughout this crazy process to make sure we are updated and on the same page. She has been so calming and understanding and gives us all of our options to choose from with reprinting. She has been so helpful and honest with all of our decisions regarding designing our invitations and when and how to reprint for the new date. It feels like we have known her forever. If you are looking for custom invitations, Linda is definitely the way to go! You will not be disappointed!!
    Lisa P. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing work!

Invitations for our wedding was the last thing that I wanted to do. What goes best with your theme? What colors and font look best? Linda has been extremely helpful in creating the perfect Save the Dates and Invitations for our wedding. She paid attention to each and every detail and provided guidance when we couldn’t decide what would look good. When we had to make the tough decision to postpone our wedding due to COVID, Linda was more that helpful in creating our “Change the Dates”. I highly recommend Linda. She made the entire experience easy and fun!
    Audrey H. Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful Creations

I did not know what I wanted when I first started looking at invitations. Lasting Impressions helped me narrow down my options and found me the most beautiful invitations. I got so many compliments on my invitations!
    Shayna G. Married on 06/28/2020

Very accommodating

Linda was great to work with. She really knows her stuff and was patient and very accommodating as she helped us design our perfect invitations. Her prices were reasonable and she did everything exactly according to our timetable. She even recommended an incredible calligrapher and worked with her directly so we didn’t have to make an extra trip from Boston.
    Kelly Married on 05/09/2020

No Doubts Excellent Choice!

If you are undecided on where to look for the best deals with invitations, look no further! Linda is so helpful, pays attention to detail, and very attentive to your requests. She even referred us to a calligraphy expert that did an amazing job. We were very happy with the end product & service.
    April Married on 10/18/2019

Lasting impressions

Linda was great, very helpful. I don’t have a lot of knowledge of invitation etiquette and she was super helpful. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and can not wait to send them to my guests. I would recommend lasting impressions to any of my friends.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 10/12/2019

Linda made a Lasting Impression

After meeting Linda from Lasting Impressions at a bridal show and knew that she was the one that we would trust to create our wedding invitations! Linda is warm, patient, personable, creative, knowledgeable and professional. From our first meeting on, she treated us like close family friends. We spent countless hours with her, detailing and perfecting our invitation suite. Linda knew exactly what to include and what design would look best to set the tone for our wedding vision. She would respond to all of our questions, (whether in person, via email or telephone) promptly and confidently. We received numerous compliments from our guests that our invitations were the most beautiful that they had ever seen! Our wedding invitations were high quality, timeless, and exactly how we envisioned them. Linda made the process of designing and ordering our wedding invitations fun, simple and seamless. She is a hardworking professional and a wonderful woman! I highly recommend Linda from Lasting Impressions!
    Ashlee Married on 09/20/2019

Linda made this experience a dream come true!

My wedding invitations came out absolutely beautiful! I've never received so many compliments in my life! At first I had considered just ordering invitations online and I am so happy that I found the Lasting Impressions booth at the wedding expo in Springfield. It was so much better to be able to sit down and actually flip through all the options, as well as get opinions from Linda, who made excellent suggestions and has great taste! Linda also saved us the hassle of having to communicate with the invitation printers. She spoke with them herself, and made sure we approved of all proofs before finalizing our order. Once our invitations arrived, Linda assembled them all for us! Overall the whole experience was easy, and Linda saved me alot of stress! My invitations came out more beautiful then I ever imagined.
  • Erica
    Erica S. Married on 09/01/2019

Very satisfied

Linda was very helpful and thorough in helping us choose the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy with the results!