102 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
100 Lasting Impressions Reviews

I loved ordering my invites through Linda. She has so many options to choose from and is a great help!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was excellent about meeting with my fiancé and I and letting us pick the invitations that were best for us while guiding us when needed. We also had to reprint part of the invitation (due to someone else’s mistake) and Linda was fantastic about turning the product around as fast as possible!

I would highly recommend Linda to anyone for their wedding invitations!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic! She was so willing to help us create the perfect invitation and had great ideas to share. We are so happy with the final product and couldn't be more thankful to have worked with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I loved working with Linda! She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and we couldn't be happier with them! She responds to emails and phone calls so quickly, and always answered our questions completely and thoroughly. She is such a sweet person, very professional, and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linda to anyone for their invitations. She was a true blessing to us throughout what can often be a stressful process.

Profile Picture taylor, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

She was amazing. Took so much stress out of us she did everything. Def would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I love our invitations and we are very thankful to have met Linda.

She is very experienced and very helpful and affordable

Profile Picture Autumn, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was above accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable regarding all things invitations. With her help and guidance throughout the process, our invitations are beautiful, elegant and fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with our invitations! Thank you, Linda!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was awesome! She was extremely helpful in helping us design our invitations. And very flexible in finding time to meet with us and our hectic schedule! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I’m so happy with my wedding invitations! The whole process was incredibly seamless. Linda was so patient, helpful, understanding of what I was looking for. I was very impressed with the extra special attention to detail. Linda was very prompted with responding emails and phones calls. And the turnaround was great. Everything was so beautiful and I’ve been receiving a lot of complements. I highly recommend using Lasting Impressions for all your invitation needs!

Profile Picture Marcela, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Linda and Lasting Impressions was a wonderful experience! I had initially tried working with an illustrator and online business for my Save the Dates and had a really frustrating time trying to get timely responses and the attention that I needed. Linda is has an extensive selection and is extremely knowledgeable of all the design companies, trends, and simply what works. She is super accessible and very responsive. I cannot recommend working with Linda and Lasting Impressions enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process. She is very knowledgeable about all things printing and has a great eye for design. She helped us piece together the perfect wedding invitations and we received so many compliments!! Highly recommend Linda's Lasting Impressions!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Linda was amazing and made the invitation selection process super easy. Lots of suggestions and help on wording and colors. I would not hesitate to use Lasting Impressions in the future. Bravo!!!! pmc 6/3/18

Profile Picture P, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

linda was very helpful ,in the invention process

Profile Picture r, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had the best experience picking out our invitations! They came out so beautiful! We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they were. Great pricing too!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Linda had a variety of options for us and was very helpful with showing us the different types of invitations! We were recommended to her from the Log Cabin and would defiantly recommend her again to anyone!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda from Linda's Lasting Impressions is fantastic! I can't say enough about her. I highly recommend her for any event you are planning. I used her for my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, and programs for my wedding ceremony. She's prompt and organized and has great suggestions. She spent countless hours with my mom and I on my wedding invitations making sure that every last detail was what I wanted- and so many of my guests called me and said the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received! You won't be disappointed when choosing Linda's Lasting Impressions!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with when my husband and I were picking out our wedding invitations! We were referred to her by a family friend, and she was very kind and welcoming in her home while having us pick out the perfect invitations. She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and once we had made our decisions about how we wanted the invitations to look, the process of finalizing them was very easy. The invitations were delivered to Linda promptly, and she took the time to check the quality of them and assemble them for us. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the invitations were, and they coordinated beautifully with our wedding. I would highly recommend Linda’s services to anyone looking for beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lynda was great from our first interaction to the last. She was easy to work with & gave great pointers. I did end up ordering more invitations because I didn’t take her advise but she made the process easy & quick. I would and have recommended her to other people. She was great!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have nothing but great things to say about Lasting Impressions. Linda was so awesome to work with. She was professional, kind, and knowledgeable about her product/ invitations! Being in the industry, I know I can be a little particular, but Linda worked with me every step of the way to ensure my invitations came out perfect. She is creative, patient and helped my vision become a reality. My Invitations came out absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to mail them out.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great products and Linda was very helpful in finding the right invitations for our special day. Very responsive and timely. Would definitely recommend and have recommended to those I also know getting married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Linda was fantastic!! She helped us so much in deciding which invitations we wanted and helped steer us in the right direction. She helped us customize our invitations which was fantastic. I could not have picked a better invitation. She was so quick with responding to emails and so efficient in putting the invitations together once they came in. Super quick. From the first time we met her we had our invitations assembled and ready to be picked up in about 2 weeks. I can't say enough great things about this woman. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiancé Peter and I had the pleasure of working with Linda for our wedding invitations. Linda could not have been any more patient with explaining all of the details and information that comes along with choosing wedding invitations. She is a knowledgeable professional and went above and beyond. I also want to point out that Linda takes the time herself to put together the invitations when they are ordered and need to be put together such as extra beading/pearls/ribbon etc . No other print shop does that, you would be responsible for putting them together yourself. Peter and I are more than pleased with the way our wedding invitations came out and we highly recommend Linda.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great to work with and product came out amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations came out absolutely beautiful. Linda was very helpful, even when needing to meet last minute to make changes. Very flexible. She had great information about etiquette that you simply cannot get from ordering online and was very knowledgeable. Worth every penny and quite affordable at the same time. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/30/17, 1 Review