Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Reviews

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa 6
Lasting Impressions of Tulsa 7
  • Clyde

Clyde Crook · Married on 09/21/2018

Wonderful, creative and perfect for the occasion!

We contracted with Lasting Impressions for our son’s rehearsal dinner last fall She was already the bride’s wedding planner (and did a wonderful job with this as well), and since we don’t live in Tulsa OK where all events were held, it was great to have someone there to do everything!! Worked with our basic ideas and gave them life and breath. So creative and perfect!! Loved working with Lynn Wheatley!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa's reply:

Thank you Clyde and Bill - that has to be one of the best wedding weekends we've ever done. I always love working with a theme and your "Masters Golf Rehearsal Dinner" was outstanding. #CaughtACrook

Jamie · Married on 12/09/2017

Lynn and her team did an amazing job!! As an out-of-town bride who works full-time she made the wedding planning process an absolute breeze with her vendor suggestions and flexibility for meeting up with us when we we're in town (often on holidays!). She fulfilled all of wishes and more for our dream wedding! My friends and family were able to enjoy themselves and didn't have to lift a finger. We're still getting complements on our wedding and we have Lynn and her team to thank!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa's reply:

It was such a joy working with you and Cody. What a great family you have and we were so pleased to bring your wedding to life.

Paula · Married on 12/09/2017

Very pleased! A smashing success!
    Will refer to others!

Sent on 12/28/2017

McKenzie · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything turned out absolutely perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Kellie made sure everything on my wedding day ran smoothly and I never had to worry about a thing. Lynn and Kellie have wonderful ideas and made my day special. We have received so many compliments on just how beautiful our wedding was! I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Lasting Impressions of Tulsa 14
    Lasting Impressions of Tulsa 15
    Lasting Impressions of Tulsa 16

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa's reply:

We're so thrilled that you are happy with your beautiful wedding. Kellie and I wish you all the best as the newest Mr. and Mrs.!! . . . Lynn

Shanta · Married on 04/15/2017

Lynn was a pleasure to work with, she does an AMAZING job. I just told her my wishes and she made it happen. When I entered that room I was speechless!!!! I would recommend Lynn to any new bride, she is the BEST there is hands down?? Lynn is a special lady and loves what she does and it shows!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lynne · Married on 10/15/2016

Trust and believe that Lynn Wheatley and her team have the knowledge, creativity and expertise to make your wedding day simply the best you could ever imagine. That was our experience. Every last detail was planned and executed perfectly. Lynn listened closely to us, and we had fun in the planning process. She took our initial thoughts and ideas about the wedding, expanded upon them, and produced such a gorgeous ceremony and reception, that reflected all we had discussed --and more! We received so many compliments from friends and family about our beautiful wedding. As for us, our day was full of happiness and joy, with not a care in the world about details, thanks to the planning, focus and attention of Lynn and her team.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

Planning your wedding is very stressful. Knowing who to contact to execute your brilliant ideas takes research. Keeping track of all the contracts and timings necessary for the day seems overwhelming. Lynn Wheatley is masterful at all things wedding and took care of us and the wedding details. We woke up on our wedding day knowing that all we needed to do was watch it unfold and be happy. We both agree, even 2 months later, that it was one of our best decisions to use Lasting Impressions of Tulsa! Our guests are still talking about the coordinated details beautifully carried throughout the planning, how happy we were and about how much fun they had! Perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/18/2016

Our entire wedding planning experience was excellent. As the bride, I never felt stressed or like things were not getting done. I vocalized my vision for the wedding and Lasting Impressions more than delivered. My dreams were truly made a reality and I will be forever grateful to Lynn for making it the best day of my life! The attention to detail was outstanding and she really made me feel so special. Thank you Lynn and thank you Lasting Impressions!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa's reply:

Your wedding is one we’ll never forget. The combination of Scottish and Oklahoma elements made it so very personal. We love you both!

Danita · Married on 06/18/2016

Lynn is very knowledgeable about the venues and vendors in the Tulsa Area. She made the wedding planning easy for us!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

KeLee · Married on 05/14/2016

Lasting Impressions made our dream wedding come true. The care and professionalism that Lynn and her staff exemplified was first class. We had the idea of a simple country wedding and Lynn took that and made our special day even greater than we ever could have imagined. Lynn listened to all of our requests and always made great suggestions, she made everything stress free for us. With her knowledge and experience she also has contacts for several great vendors. The day of our wedding Lynn was in a car accident and said the show must go on and she continued to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Lasting Impressions on helping plan your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lynn made our day everything I could have wanted and more. I went into this process trying to do things on my own and realized quickly that I had no clue. I used the Bride in a Box service, but Lynn absolutely went above and beyond to make sure my day went smoothly. I received a lot of compliments on how well run everything was and even more on how beautiful the wedding looked. So much stress was taken off my shoulders by Lynn and Kellie so that I could just enjoy my wedding day, and I absolutely did. Lynn worked with me every step of the way and the flowers she put together were the most beautiful I've seen. I am so happy that I decided to go with a wedding planner--my only recommendation is to go to them first thing instead of waiting like I did. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2014

Lasting impressions planned our wedding this year. Lynn was the first and only wedding coordinator we mat with. She was absolutely amazing through the whole process. It was so nice to have someone that was as organized as we wanted. Also, a plus for us was that she did everything from flowers and linens, to the programs and invitations. Not having to go through 5 or 6 different companies for all of our needs was so convenient and helpful. Her assistant Kelly was there for our sand she was amazing as well. They kept our day running smoothly and it was absolutely PERFECT!!! Thank you so much Lynn and the rest of the Lasting Impressions crew. You truly made our day so wonderful.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Angie · Married on 07/23/2011

Lasting Impressions did a fabulous job on our wedding. They were extremely helpful with all of the planning and details. I had no worries on my wedding day and it was so nice to just be able to enjoy the day! Lynn and her staff thought of everything! It was a day I will never forget and I am so lucky to have such wonderful memories. Thank you Lasting Impressions!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2009

As a young woman paying for her own wedding, I can honestly say that budget was my #1 priority. Lasting Impressions not only kept me within my budget, but SAVED me money! Cost efficient, yet CREATIVE & BEAUTIFUL tablescapes took my guests' breath away. Responsible, reliable, hard working, efficient, one of a kind, and professional are words that come to mind when describing Lasting Impressions. As a result of their industry and vendor knowledge, I was connected with reliable and hard working vendors such as my caterer, lighting company, photographer, videographer, ceremony florist, baker, and band. Lynn and Jane really valued my input and turned my small ideas into grandiose decorations! I would never have survived my wedding without Lynn and Jane. They helped ease my mind and stress level by taking care of all the details. I loved how Lasting Impressions was also a one stop shop for me--they helped me with invitations, ceremony decorations, reception florals, and everything inbetween. I will always look back on my wedding planning experience and give them ALL THE CREDIT for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2006

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and a large part of that was due to Jane and Lynn. It was everything we ever wanted & dreamed it would be. Everything from the flowers and the decorations to the guest baskets. It was all so beautiful!! We wouldn't have changed a thing.

Most importantly is that our wedding was stress free. We were able to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding as well as the actual day because of Lasting Impressions. They thought of everything - to this day, we are amazed and grateful for every little detail they took care of so we could enjoy our special day.

Jane and Lynn were wonderful to work with--very professional and incredibly organized, creative and attentive to our needs. They are awesome!!

Sent on 08/24/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2006

Lasting Impressions did an exceptional job planning our wedding. We only had a short period of time to plan our event and they did a wonderful job in every way.

Sent on 04/02/2009

Mechell · Married on 12/05/2015

I could not have been happier with Lynn an Lasting Impressions. It was like she crawled in my head and did exactly what I had envisioned for our formal reception dinner. From pinning on the flowers correctly for photography purposes, to setting every thing up at the restaurant and then returning right before everyone arrived to make sure every thing was correct, candles turned on etc. Absolutely worth the money. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lynn the wedding planner, made my wedding planning process a breeze. She took all of my ideas and made them come to life on my wedding day. I was able to enjoy the planning process because she took all the stress on herself and allowed me to enjoy my time.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Chelsie · Married on 04/29/2017

Lynn and Kellie are absolutely amazing at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Nolan · event on 02/15/2014

Lynn was a tremendous help navigating the details of an epic, surprise engagement/proposal day that I planned for my future wife. I could not have made my grand plans a reality without her help. We will be forever grateful to Lynn for her discerning eye and assistance, which made this special day perfect in so many ways!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jennie · Married on 11/17/2012

Yes I would recommend Lynn she's takes care of business!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kim · Married on 05/17/2008

0.8
      1.5
      1.5
      0.0
      1.0
      0.0

WOW..Where do I start!!!!

I thought they were going to be perfect for me since my parents live out of town they would be here to help me with all planning needs but...

I can not express how disappointed I was.. They hardly ever returned my emails with things that were way important!! They didn't want to use any of my ideas that I wanted FOR MY wedding and changed it all to the style that THEY liked..It was there wedding not mine apparently!!

I was easy to get along with but they constantly felt like they needed to put me down and talk bad.. They were RUDE!!! making RUDE comments all the time. I liked this bouquet and brought a picture of it to show the florist an d they say that bouquet is not pretty.. to bad it was for me and not you!!They were over budget and kept telling me I was over budget..They charged ridiculous prices for things that could have been hundreds less...It seemed like I was there last priority..

There professionalism sucked!!! YOU never SAY anything BAD about a customer...Especially not at there wedding..And ESPECIALLY not when there family is around with a Camcorder.. Yep it is on the Camcorder.. how stupid can you be..My family was in the right place at the right time, reordering the ceremony cite/reception area when they heard these TERRIBLE things being said about me!!

I would NEVER EVER recommend them for ANYONE not even my worst enemy..

The only TWO good things I can say is they have beautiful invitations and they outcome of the reception was beautiful..It turned out like nothing I could have imagined... But I had some many problems with them it makes it so hard for me to say anything nice...If you just want to give them money and never talk to them again until the day of the wedding and have NO say about anything they are great for you, but if you want some involvement then don't use them...

They need to work on there ATTITUDE because they have tons of it...But mainly BAD attitude.. And need to work on there communication skills and also just give IDEAS and WORK with yours..not exclude all of you ideas...

Sent on 06/23/2008

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa's reply:

Kim, it was a beautiful wedding and we're sorry to learn you were not pleased. All our best to you and Brent.