Lasting Florals Florist Reviews

Lasting Florals Florist 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything just as imagined

Our flowers and greenery turned out beautiful and just like I imagined. Simple and elegant. My and the girls bouquet was the best I’ve every seen. I am so in love I am trying to preserve to keep forever! Would highly recommend this florist. She is also so sweet!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Lasting Florals Florist 13

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Lindsay, thank you so much for this very fast review !!!!! I can laways tell when a Bride really really loves her bouquet when she sees it and I knew with you immediately I filled your heart .
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2019

Debbie did a magnificent job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. She was able to visualize and capture my ideas and add a uniqueness with her creative touch. She was fun and vibrant to work with, as well as flexible. Debbie's love of her work really shows in each of her designs. I would happily use her again in the future, or recommend her to a friend. Thank you Debbie for your vision and for fulfilling my dream of my special day!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you , I wish you all the love and happiness in your new life together as husband and wife !
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/12/2019

Perfectly Elegant

Deb did such an amazing job with my wedding with simple an elegant bouquets, arbor and corsages complete with succulents, greenery and white accents. It was exactly what I imagined and was the extra touch we needed to make our wedding day absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much Katie, nothing makes us happier to hear. I wish you and Mike a life of happiness and love always, Debbie
  • Robin

Robin Hayes Yates · Married on 05/10/2019

Sweet 16 to Remember!

My daughter recently celebrated her Sweet 16 at the Magnolia Green Golf Club. Debbie came highly recommended to us by way of Alissa Tarr, the Club’s Director, who also spearheaded planning for the event. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, both at the venue and then, later when we brought them home! Debbie was so accommodating, even in the midst of inclement weather. The flowers were absolutely perfect, age appropriate and brought class to the party. I would highly recommend her and plan to use her services again for personal use/future events!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Lasting Florals Florist 14
    Lasting Florals Florist 15
    Lasting Florals Florist 16
    Lasting Florals Florist 17

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Totally my pleasure to work with you, I'm so glad these brought life to the party ! Looking forward to future events and occasions with you.

Lindsey Flanary · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful creations!

Debbie was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. She works within your budget to create the look you are trying to achieve and she doesn't shy away from a challenge or trying something new. She is flexible and allowed us to drop items off to her in advance and she took care of setting everything up the day of so we didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much and yes you gave me the creativity that I love to be given to create the vision that our couples are hoping for. Your celebration of marriage was truly one of a kind and I'm grateful to have been a part of it. All the best.
  • Allison

Allison Prato · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful!

We had a wonderful experience with Lasting Florals. Debbie was helpful in the initial consultation and walked us through exactly what we needed for our special day. She was quick to respond to our questions and was always kind and patient. The flowers were exactly what we imagined and she created our vision perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Coming from a wedding coordinator of a prestigious Richmond Wedding venue this means the world to me. Thank you so much, your wedding and venue was so so pretty and I'm very happy to say you chose Lasting Florals and myself as your designer. Best to you both, always Debbie

Alexandra · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing work!

Debbie made all of our florals look amazing and beautiful....beyond expectation. When we contacted her, she immediately responded, and set up a time to meet. We showed her the flowers that we wanted to be the highlighted flower, and she made arrangements and centerpieces around that flower. She checked in periodically to make sure that everything still looked good, and we didn't want to make changes. I worked night shift, and she was very understanding and did her best to contact me at a reasonable time for my schedule. Debbie is amazing to work with, and I highly reccomend using her for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Congratulations !!!!! And thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. I wish you all the best in your lives together.
  • Logan · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing March wedding

WOW, the flowers were 100000 times better than I could have imagined. They topped anything I’ve ever seen on Pinterest! She was truly a pleasure to work with and is an expert at what she does. She took my mess of ideas and turned them into to the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen! She was always available to chat throughout the process and meeting with her was made even more fun by her 2 lovely fur babies! Cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Lasting Florals Florist 18

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

This is what it's all about , sometimes these reviews just make me speechless . I am so grateful to work with the wonderful couples that hire Lasting Florals as their wedding designer !

Cassie Forbes · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful florals that matched our vision!

Debbie did an amazing job with flowers for our wedding! The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many complements. Debbie was so easy to work with- I went in to our first meeting having really no idea what I was looking for and she somehow translated my confusion into something perfect. She was very communicative and we knew exactly what we would be getting and exactly the price we would pay. We would recommend Lasting Florals in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 19
    Lasting Florals Florist 20

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

You two were a delight to work with ! I always tell couples even if you do not hire me that you will leave with the power of knowledge when it comes to your wedding flowers and that's what a FIRST consultation should be :)

Carly · Married on 11/10/2018

11.10.2018

Debbie was SO easy to work with and she used what she learned about us and our style to make arrangements that fit us so perfectly. She also made the arrangements for my brothers wedding last August that were so beautiful! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 21
    Lasting Florals Florist 22
    Lasting Florals Florist 23

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Carly and Jake, I loved working with you both and your families and wish you all the best always !
  • Raphael

Raphael · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best

Debbie is the most amazing florist on the planet! When we needed her she was there! We were dropped by our venue 3 weeks before our wedding and had to find a new one. When we did Debbie made the adjustments and our flowers at our site looked beyond amazing. Words can not justify how beautiful everything was. Our guest were so impressed and thought they were invited to a royal family wedding. I love Debbie from the bottom of my heart! She is a true blessing and by far is the best in the business. As a man I never knew how important flowers are so guys do yourself a favor and have Debbie do your flowers your bride will be beyond happy.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Michelle Picard · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers, great experience!

Debbie came recommended to us by our wedding venue, and after meeting with her, it was clear we didn’t need to look any further. My now husband and I didn’t know a whole lot about flowers, but we expressed our vision to her and she truly brought it to life. I changed my mind about a few details leading up to the wedding, and Debbie made time in her schedule to talk to me about the changes and ultimately incorporated everything we wanted on our wedding day. Debbie made the process easy, and really has a wonderful creative eye in putting arrangements together. She was communicative and easy to work with throughout our whole process. You won’t be let down if you book with Lasting Florals!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much , I wish you both many many years of happiness and love. You and you families were a pleasure to work with from day one as well .

Jennine Sloan · Married on 10/21/2018

2018 October Wedding

Finding a florist was the most difficult part of our wedding. Everyone I reached out to had a minimum of almost triple our budget for flowers. I'd almost given up on what I wanted for our wedding day but decided to reach out to our venue who recommended Debbie with lasting Florals. First meeting Debbie, I knew I'd lucked up. She immediately let me know there are no minimums and maximums when it comes to your wedding day. She really just wants to make your vision come to life. And man did she! I look back at the inspiration photos I sent her and still can't believe how well she perfected everything! She blew my inspiration photos out of the water! From my bouquet to the centerpieces, everything was straight from a dream! Debbie is stuck with us for life as customer! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Quinnchel

Quinnchel · Married on 08/18/2018

Debbie was very kind, accommodating and even provided me flowers to add to our wedding cake! I loved my bouquet! She arrived at our venue got all the groomsmen pinned and stopped by to give me a hug before heading out. Very nice lady!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 24

Logan · Married on 07/22/2018

Debbie was the first and only florist I spoke with that I felt comfortable after our initial conversation. She understood my very specific vision and was a true gem throughout the entire process. She and her team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding and we have received SO many compliments about how our floral was elegant and classy. Every single thing that was on my wish list she made happen.. I was honestly floored. Standing at the altar, I kept thinking how good the flowers smelled and how it looked just how I envisioned. So, so glad I chose Debbie. If I did it all over again, she would be a vendor I would absolutely choose again.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Debbie was great to work with. She really knows her stuff. She worked with my budget and was very helpful throughout the entire process. She even did an early morning delivery to the hotel we were getting ready at and helped all of the men get their flowers in place. The mothers' flowers were attached with magnets which was super cool and my bouquet was all that I had hoped it would be. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thanks Kelsey, your flowers were so artistic and a designers dream come true. Best to you always, may your love continue to Bloom !
  • Amanda-Lynn

Amanda-Lynn · Married on 06/03/2018

Deborah did an excellent job! We had a very small, simple but elegant wedding. We had a total of 27 guests attend and didn't have a wedding party. We ended up getting a bride's bouquet, five sets of flowers for table decorations, a few pocket squares, a boutonniere, few wrist corsages, and a bride's bouquet. A lot of flourists didn't want to work with such a small wedding but Deborah treated us wonderfully. She was very responsive, excellent in her suggestions, and her final products were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everybody loved the flowers and my bouquet was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 25
    Lasting Florals Florist 26
    Lasting Florals Florist 27
    Lasting Florals Florist 28
    Lasting Florals Florist 29

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the wonderful review, whether a smaller intimate wedding or a guest attendance of 300 we like to treat every wedding with the same dedication and importance as deserved.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Debbie is a wonderful florist. She made everything perfect, exactly how I described I wanted things.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not recommend Lasting Florals enough! The value was incredible compared to others and the flowers turned out more amazing than I could have asked for!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

Lasting Florals is awesome and super easy to work with! Deb provides great insights on how to craft flowers for your special day. She has a special talent for taking your thoughts and ideas and turning them into reality. Our flowers were the perfect compliment to our perfect day!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Deb · Married on 04/07/2018

Custom Bouquet

Debbie at Lasting Florals worked with me to create a beautiful bouquet exactly as I had hoped for within my budget! I was absolutely thrilled and felt so lucky to have found Lasting Florals for my wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Paula · Married on 04/06/2018

When we first met with Deborah we had no idea what we were looking for as far as flowers. She patiently showed us different pictures until we narrowed down what we liked. As we got closer to the wedding, we made several changes and she was very flexible. The flowers exceeded our expectations. We let our guests take the center piece arrangements after the reception and they were snatched up quickly.
    They were gorgeous! The bouquet and boutonnière were also perfect. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 02/03/2018

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. For my Scottish themed wedding, Debbie was able to get me thistles and lavender for my bouquet and husband's boutonniere. They were fresh, fragrant and beautiful. My bouquet was so full, it was heavy so I know I got my money's worth. Our first consultation was awesome. I told Debbie what the theme was and she knew exactly what to suggest. Every bouquet, boutonniere, and table dressing was fantastic.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

You both were just charming to work with and I'm so happy with your satisfaction ! Share some photos when you can. Best and love , always !

Kimberly · Married on 12/19/2017

Debbie created beautiful silk flowers for my destination wedding. I was not blessed with a creative Gene, gave her my colors and said go with it. They are the most beautiful, realistic silk flowers I have ever seen. They made all of the picture pop. Beyond my expectations in every way!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017