140 Reviews for Lasting Florals Florist

Event Design (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
140 Lasting Florals Florist Reviews

Debbie was very kind, accommodating and even provided me flowers to add to our wedding cake! I loved my bouquet! She arrived at our venue got all the groomsmen pinned and stopped by to give me a hug before heading out. Very nice lady!

Profile Picture Quinnchel, 8/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was great to work with. She really knows her stuff. She worked with my budget and was very helpful throughout the entire process. She even did an early morning delivery to the hotel we were getting ready at and helped all of the men get their flowers in place. The mothers' flowers were attached with magnets which was super cool and my bouquet was all that I had hoped it would be. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deborah did an excellent job! We had a very small, simple but elegant wedding. We had a total of 27 guests attend and didn't have a wedding party. We ended up getting a bride's bouquet, five sets of flowers for table decorations, a few pocket squares, a boutonniere, few wrist corsages, and a bride's bouquet. A lot of flourists didn't want to work with such a small wedding but Deborah treated us wonderfully. She was very responsive, excellent in her suggestions, and her final products were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everybody loved the flowers and my bouquet was absolutely stunning.

Photo for Lasting Florals Florist Review - Pocket square
Photo for Lasting Florals Florist Review - Bride's bouquet and table bouquet
Photo for Lasting Florals Florist Review - Corsages
Photo for Lasting Florals Florist Review - Corsages
Photo for Lasting Florals Florist Review - Beautiful bride's bouquet
Profile Picture Amanda-Lynn, 6/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Debbie is a wonderful florist. She made everything perfect, exactly how I described I wanted things.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not recommend Lasting Florals enough! The value was incredible compared to others and the flowers turned out more amazing than I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lasting Florals is awesome and super easy to work with! Deb provides great insights on how to craft flowers for your special day. She has a special talent for taking your thoughts and ideas and turning them into reality. Our flowers were the perfect compliment to our perfect day!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When we first met with Deborah we had no idea what we were looking for as far as flowers. She patiently showed us different pictures until we narrowed down what we liked. As we got closer to the wedding, we made several changes and she was very flexible. The flowers exceeded our expectations. We let our guests take the center piece arrangements after the reception and they were snatched up quickly.
They were gorgeous! The bouquet and boutonnière were also perfect. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. For my Scottish themed wedding, Debbie was able to get me thistles and lavender for my bouquet and husband's boutonniere. They were fresh, fragrant and beautiful. My bouquet was so full, it was heavy so I know I got my money's worth. Our first consultation was awesome. I told Debbie what the theme was and she knew exactly what to suggest. Every bouquet, boutonniere, and table dressing was fantastic.

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Debbie created beautiful silk flowers for my destination wedding. I was not blessed with a creative Gene, gave her my colors and said go with it. They are the most beautiful, realistic silk flowers I have ever seen. They made all of the picture pop. Beyond my expectations in every way!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Deborah was awesome ! She listened to our ideas and stuck to our budget. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie, thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you provided for my daughter's wedding. I was impressed with you the first time I met you. My daughter knew what she wanted but was having trouble expressing it. You took what she said and came up with the exact flowers she had in her mind. From start to finish you are professional and responsive. When you came in with the flowers to the church it took my breath away. They were absolutely gorgeous. My daughter was so happy and of course that made mom happy. You have a gift inwhat you do. Thanks again Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Mahoney really brought my vision to life. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie was very personable and knowledgeable. She added the perfect touch to our special day! The best in her trade!!

Profile Picture Jysel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

When Debbie sent me a picture of my flowers, I sat there with my mouth hanging open & speechless. They were absolutely gorgeous!!! Even though we were having a very small wedding, I wanted to have beautiful flowers. Debbie listened to what I wanted and was enthusiastic about making my day special - and boy did she hit it out of the park!!! They were more stunning in person and more beautiful than I ever dreamed they could be. All the flowers lasted a week - I even hung one of the arrangements on our front door. Debbie is truly gifted at what she does and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!! I am so happy I found you Debbie! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when my mother and I saw the finished product on my wedding day, we were filled with the happiest of emotions. The bouquets, arbor, centerpieces, and boutineers were made with an immense amount of talent and love (and with quite a large bridal party). I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. Lasting Florals exceeded everything I could have ever imagined. Debbie was extremely organized and accommodating from the beginning stages and continued to exceed all expectations up to the final moments before I walked down the aisle. I would highly recommend Lasting Florals to everyone. All of our wedding guests have raved about how beautiful the flowers were. I can't wait to share the pictures when they are finished! Thank you, Debbie!

Love,

Lindsay Lemley

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie designed and created the most amazing cascading bouquet, boutonniere, and center pieces for our wedding. She was a dream to work with. Communication was a big deal for me as I'm an out of state bride, and working with her was just natural. She communicated everything effectively via email and a few phone calls. She made sure to go over every detail even emailing me pictures of the flowers she'd chosen to make my vision a reality. Like many other brides, I took to reviews to help guide my decision. I couldn't imagine working with a better florist! She was truly a dream to work with. She was able to take my vision and create a work of art. We literally displayed my bouquet at our reception. And let's not forget the centerpiece! They too were complimented many times throughout the night. If you are looking for something spectacular on your special day please look no further because it doesn't get any better than this.

Sincerely,

One satisfied Bride

Profile Picture A, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Debbie is wonderful! She makes sure she knows what you want, and goes above and beyond to make it happen. Could not have been more pleased from the first call and meeting, to the day of delivery. Everyone told me that they had never seen a wedding with such beautiful flowers. Her passion for weddings and flowers shows in her work. Thanks Debbie!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was absolutely amazing to work with. I came in not entirely sure what I wanted but knew the budget I had to work with. Debbie showed me countless options all while remaining cost concious. I began our meeting by saying that flowers were not super high on the list for importance, but they truly made our wedding so much more beautiful! From the bouquets that included small but important detail such as my mothers veil to the intricate pieces on our wedding pergola, Debbie's attention to detail was amazing. It was such a joy working with her and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely fantastic! Lasting Florals quality is flawless. Her prices are great and she is lovely to work with. I recommend her to everyone! She perfectly captured my extremely vague beach vision. She is the best!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was just as amazing as her flowers! She was always easy to get in touch with. She even insisted on driving the flowers over an hour away to ensure they were fresh and well taken care of the day of the wedding. She made the bridesmaids, flower girls and I absolutely gorgeous flower head pieces that exceeded my expectations. She brought the ceremony to life with the flowers, can not recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kensey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was amazing to work with, she even insisted on driving over an hour to make sure that the flowers were fresh the day of the wedding! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she hand crafted head pieces for all of us that were exactly what I envisioned and more.

Profile Picture Kensey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with and a true professional. My initial meeting with her was great!!! I had ideas of the type of flower and color I wanted for my wedding but that was it. Debbie took the time to listen and help me develop the look I was going for. I truly had no idea what I was doing. She would make suggestions and she could tell I was hesitatnt. In the end I told her " you are the professional,work your magic" Magic she did!!!! My wedding/ reception was absolutely beautiful!!!!! We received so many compliments on the flowers. I love Debbie!!!!

Profile Picture gwen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie is incredibly talented and so wonderful to work with. I planned my wedding long distance from NYC and she turned my vision into reality!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie and her team were my favorite vendors for my wedding. She listened very closely to my wants and needs and then exceeded my expectation. The flowers and birch wood arch were perfect - the blossoms and color were spot on and the pricing was reasonable. Set up and breakdown were on time. Will definitely be using her again and recommending her to others.

Profile Picture Jaila, 5/20/17, 1 Review