Lasting Florals Florist Reviews

Lasting Florals Florist 5
Lasting Florals Florist 6
Lasting Florals Florist 7

Cassie Forbes · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful florals that matched our vision!

Debbie did an amazing job with flowers for our wedding! The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many complements. Debbie was so easy to work with- I went in to our first meeting having really no idea what I was looking for and she somehow translated my confusion into something perfect. She was very communicative and we knew exactly what we would be getting and exactly the price we would pay. We would recommend Lasting Florals in a heartbeat!

Lasting Florals Florist 13
    Lasting Florals Florist 14

Carly · Married on 11/10/2018

11.10.2018

Debbie was SO easy to work with and she used what she learned about us and our style to make arrangements that fit us so perfectly. She also made the arrangements for my brothers wedding last August that were so beautiful! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 15
    Lasting Florals Florist 16
    Lasting Florals Florist 17

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Carly and Jake, I loved working with you both and your families and wish you all the best always !
  • Raphael

Raphael · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best

Debbie is the most amazing florist on the planet! When we needed her she was there! We were dropped by our venue 3 weeks before our wedding and had to find a new one. When we did Debbie made the adjustments and our flowers at our site looked beyond amazing. Words can not justify how beautiful everything was. Our guest were so impressed and thought they were invited to a royal family wedding. I love Debbie from the bottom of my heart! She is a true blessing and by far is the best in the business. As a man I never knew how important flowers are so guys do yourself a favor and have Debbie do your flowers your bride will be beyond happy.

Michelle Picard · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers, great experience!

Debbie came recommended to us by our wedding venue, and after meeting with her, it was clear we didn’t need to look any further. My now husband and I didn’t know a whole lot about flowers, but we expressed our vision to her and she truly brought it to life. I changed my mind about a few details leading up to the wedding, and Debbie made time in her schedule to talk to me about the changes and ultimately incorporated everything we wanted on our wedding day. Debbie made the process easy, and really has a wonderful creative eye in putting arrangements together. She was communicative and easy to work with throughout our whole process. You won’t be let down if you book with Lasting Florals!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much , I wish you both many many years of happiness and love. You and you families were a pleasure to work with from day one as well .

Jennine Sloan · Married on 10/21/2018

2018 October Wedding

Finding a florist was the most difficult part of our wedding. Everyone I reached out to had a minimum of almost triple our budget for flowers. I'd almost given up on what I wanted for our wedding day but decided to reach out to our venue who recommended Debbie with lasting Florals. First meeting Debbie, I knew I'd lucked up. She immediately let me know there are no minimums and maximums when it comes to your wedding day. She really just wants to make your vision come to life. And man did she! I look back at the inspiration photos I sent her and still can't believe how well she perfected everything! She blew my inspiration photos out of the water! From my bouquet to the centerpieces, everything was straight from a dream! Debbie is stuck with us for life as customer! Definitely recommend!

• Quinnchel

Quinnchel · Married on 08/18/2018

Debbie was very kind, accommodating and even provided me flowers to add to our wedding cake! I loved my bouquet! She arrived at our venue got all the groomsmen pinned and stopped by to give me a hug before heading out. Very nice lady!

Lasting Florals Florist 18

Logan · Married on 07/22/2018

Debbie was the first and only florist I spoke with that I felt comfortable after our initial conversation. She understood my very specific vision and was a true gem throughout the entire process. She and her team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding and we have received SO many compliments about how our floral was elegant and classy. Every single thing that was on my wish list she made happen.. I was honestly floored. Standing at the altar, I kept thinking how good the flowers smelled and how it looked just how I envisioned. So, so glad I chose Debbie. If I did it all over again, she would be a vendor I would absolutely choose again.

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Debbie was great to work with. She really knows her stuff. She worked with my budget and was very helpful throughout the entire process. She even did an early morning delivery to the hotel we were getting ready at and helped all of the men get their flowers in place. The mothers' flowers were attached with magnets which was super cool and my bouquet was all that I had hoped it would be. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thanks Kelsey, your flowers were so artistic and a designers dream come true. Best to you always, may your love continue to Bloom !
  • Amanda-Lynn

Amanda-Lynn · Married on 06/03/2018

Deborah did an excellent job! We had a very small, simple but elegant wedding. We had a total of 27 guests attend and didn't have a wedding party. We ended up getting a bride's bouquet, five sets of flowers for table decorations, a few pocket squares, a boutonniere, few wrist corsages, and a bride's bouquet. A lot of flourists didn't want to work with such a small wedding but Deborah treated us wonderfully. She was very responsive, excellent in her suggestions, and her final products were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everybody loved the flowers and my bouquet was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Lasting Florals Florist 19
    Lasting Florals Florist 20
    Lasting Florals Florist 21
    Lasting Florals Florist 22
    Lasting Florals Florist 23

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the wonderful review, whether a smaller intimate wedding or a guest attendance of 300 we like to treat every wedding with the same dedication and importance as deserved.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Debbie is a wonderful florist. She made everything perfect, exactly how I described I wanted things.

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not recommend Lasting Florals enough! The value was incredible compared to others and the flowers turned out more amazing than I could have asked for!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

Lasting Florals is awesome and super easy to work with! Deb provides great insights on how to craft flowers for your special day. She has a special talent for taking your thoughts and ideas and turning them into reality. Our flowers were the perfect compliment to our perfect day!

Deb · Married on 04/07/2018

Custom Bouquet

Debbie at Lasting Florals worked with me to create a beautiful bouquet exactly as I had hoped for within my budget! I was absolutely thrilled and felt so lucky to have found Lasting Florals for my wedding. Thank you!

Paula · Married on 04/06/2018

When we first met with Deborah we had no idea what we were looking for as far as flowers. She patiently showed us different pictures until we narrowed down what we liked. As we got closer to the wedding, we made several changes and she was very flexible. The flowers exceeded our expectations. We let our guests take the center piece arrangements after the reception and they were snatched up quickly.
    They were gorgeous! The bouquet and boutonnière were also perfect. I would highly recommend this company.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 02/03/2018

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. For my Scottish themed wedding, Debbie was able to get me thistles and lavender for my bouquet and husband's boutonniere. They were fresh, fragrant and beautiful. My bouquet was so full, it was heavy so I know I got my money's worth. Our first consultation was awesome. I told Debbie what the theme was and she knew exactly what to suggest. Every bouquet, boutonniere, and table dressing was fantastic.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

You both were just charming to work with and I'm so happy with your satisfaction ! Share some photos when you can. Best and love , always !

Kimberly · Married on 12/19/2017

Debbie created beautiful silk flowers for my destination wedding. I was not blessed with a creative Gene, gave her my colors and said go with it. They are the most beautiful, realistic silk flowers I have ever seen. They made all of the picture pop. Beyond my expectations in every way!!!!

Angela · Married on 11/11/2017

Deborah was awesome ! She listened to our ideas and stuck to our budget. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful!

Kara · Married on 10/21/2017

Mrs. Mahoney really brought my vision to life. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to everyone!

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Debbie, thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you provided for my daughter's wedding. I was impressed with you the first time I met you. My daughter knew what she wanted but was having trouble expressing it. You took what she said and came up with the exact flowers she had in her mind. From start to finish you are professional and responsive. When you came in with the flowers to the church it took my breath away. They were absolutely gorgeous. My daughter was so happy and of course that made mom happy. You have a gift inwhat you do. Thanks again Laura

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Thank you Laura, the reception you gave us when we arrived was the best thank you ever !

Jysel · Married on 10/07/2017

Debbie was very personable and knowledgeable. She added the perfect touch to our special day! The best in her trade!!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

When Debbie sent me a picture of my flowers, I sat there with my mouth hanging open & speechless. They were absolutely gorgeous!!! Even though we were having a very small wedding, I wanted to have beautiful flowers. Debbie listened to what I wanted and was enthusiastic about making my day special - and boy did she hit it out of the park!!! They were more stunning in person and more beautiful than I ever dreamed they could be. All the flowers lasted a week - I even hung one of the arrangements on our front door. Debbie is truly gifted at what she does and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!! I am so happy I found you Debbie! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Lasting Florals Florist 24
    Lasting Florals Florist 25
    Lasting Florals Florist 26
    Lasting Florals Florist 27
    Lasting Florals Florist 28
    Lasting Florals Florist 29

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when my mother and I saw the finished product on my wedding day, we were filled with the happiest of emotions. The bouquets, arbor, centerpieces, and boutineers were made with an immense amount of talent and love (and with quite a large bridal party). I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. Lasting Florals exceeded everything I could have ever imagined. Debbie was extremely organized and accommodating from the beginning stages and continued to exceed all expectations up to the final moments before I walked down the aisle. I would highly recommend Lasting Florals to everyone. All of our wedding guests have raved about how beautiful the flowers were. I can't wait to share the pictures when they are finished! Thank you, Debbie!

Love,

Lindsay Lemley

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

I can't describe how happy this makes me and how important the profession of a wedding florist can be. These are the moments when I know I am doing exactly what was intended , thank you Lindsay and Matt, LOVE Blooms, always , Debbie.

A · Married on 09/28/2017

Debbie designed and created the most amazing cascading bouquet, boutonniere, and center pieces for our wedding. She was a dream to work with. Communication was a big deal for me as I'm an out of state bride, and working with her was just natural. She communicated everything effectively via email and a few phone calls. She made sure to go over every detail even emailing me pictures of the flowers she'd chosen to make my vision a reality. Like many other brides, I took to reviews to help guide my decision. I couldn't imagine working with a better florist! She was truly a dream to work with. She was able to take my vision and create a work of art. We literally displayed my bouquet at our reception. And let's not forget the centerpiece! They too were complimented many times throughout the night. If you are looking for something spectacular on your special day please look no further because it doesn't get any better than this.

Sincerely,

One satisfied Bride

Sent on 09/13/2017

Lasting Florals Florist's reply:

Angela, from the moment we spoke I felt the same way hoping to reassure you that you would be in good trustful hands. Your bouquet was breathtaking and a floral artists dream to design ! Thank you also for the hand written thank you.

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Debbie is wonderful! She makes sure she knows what you want, and goes above and beyond to make it happen. Could not have been more pleased from the first call and meeting, to the day of delivery. Everyone told me that they had never seen a wedding with such beautiful flowers. Her passion for weddings and flowers shows in her work. Thanks Debbie!