132 Reviews for Lasting Florals Florist

Clean Up (2)
Event Design (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
132 Lasting Florals Florist Reviews

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. For my Scottish themed wedding, Debbie was able to get me thistles and lavender for my bouquet and husband's boutonniere. They were fresh, fragrant and beautiful. My bouquet was so full, it was heavy so I know I got my money's worth. Our first consultation was awesome. I told Debbie what the theme was and she knew exactly what to suggest. Every bouquet, boutonniere, and table dressing was fantastic.

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Debbie created beautiful silk flowers for my destination wedding. I was not blessed with a creative Gene, gave her my colors and said go with it. They are the most beautiful, realistic silk flowers I have ever seen. They made all of the picture pop. Beyond my expectations in every way!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Deborah was awesome ! She listened to our ideas and stuck to our budget. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie, thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you provided for my daughter's wedding. I was impressed with you the first time I met you. My daughter knew what she wanted but was having trouble expressing it. You took what she said and came up with the exact flowers she had in her mind. From start to finish you are professional and responsive. When you came in with the flowers to the church it took my breath away. They were absolutely gorgeous. My daughter was so happy and of course that made mom happy. You have a gift inwhat you do. Thanks again Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Mahoney really brought my vision to life. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie was very personable and knowledgeable. She added the perfect touch to our special day! The best in her trade!!

Profile Picture Jysel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

When Debbie sent me a picture of my flowers, I sat there with my mouth hanging open & speechless. They were absolutely gorgeous!!! Even though we were having a very small wedding, I wanted to have beautiful flowers. Debbie listened to what I wanted and was enthusiastic about making my day special - and boy did she hit it out of the park!!! They were more stunning in person and more beautiful than I ever dreamed they could be. All the flowers lasted a week - I even hung one of the arrangements on our front door. Debbie is truly gifted at what she does and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!! I am so happy I found you Debbie! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie designed and created the most amazing cascading bouquet, boutonniere, and center pieces for our wedding. She was a dream to work with. Communication was a big deal for me as I'm an out of state bride, and working with her was just natural. She communicated everything effectively via email and a few phone calls. She made sure to go over every detail even emailing me pictures of the flowers she'd chosen to make my vision a reality. Like many other brides, I took to reviews to help guide my decision. I couldn't imagine working with a better florist! She was truly a dream to work with. She was able to take my vision and create a work of art. We literally displayed my bouquet at our reception. And let's not forget the centerpiece! They too were complimented many times throughout the night. If you are looking for something spectacular on your special day please look no further because it doesn't get any better than this.

Sincerely,

One satisfied Bride

Profile Picture A, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Debbie is wonderful! She makes sure she knows what you want, and goes above and beyond to make it happen. Could not have been more pleased from the first call and meeting, to the day of delivery. Everyone told me that they had never seen a wedding with such beautiful flowers. Her passion for weddings and flowers shows in her work. Thanks Debbie!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was absolutely amazing to work with. I came in not entirely sure what I wanted but knew the budget I had to work with. Debbie showed me countless options all while remaining cost concious. I began our meeting by saying that flowers were not super high on the list for importance, but they truly made our wedding so much more beautiful! From the bouquets that included small but important detail such as my mothers veil to the intricate pieces on our wedding pergola, Debbie's attention to detail was amazing. It was such a joy working with her and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely fantastic! Lasting Florals quality is flawless. Her prices are great and she is lovely to work with. I recommend her to everyone! She perfectly captured my extremely vague beach vision. She is the best!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was just as amazing as her flowers! She was always easy to get in touch with. She even insisted on driving the flowers over an hour away to ensure they were fresh and well taken care of the day of the wedding. She made the bridesmaids, flower girls and I absolutely gorgeous flower head pieces that exceeded my expectations. She brought the ceremony to life with the flowers, can not recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kensey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was amazing to work with, she even insisted on driving over an hour to make sure that the flowers were fresh the day of the wedding! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she hand crafted head pieces for all of us that were exactly what I envisioned and more.

Profile Picture Kensey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with and a true professional. My initial meeting with her was great!!! I had ideas of the type of flower and color I wanted for my wedding but that was it. Debbie took the time to listen and help me develop the look I was going for. I truly had no idea what I was doing. She would make suggestions and she could tell I was hesitatnt. In the end I told her " you are the professional,work your magic" Magic she did!!!! My wedding/ reception was absolutely beautiful!!!!! We received so many compliments on the flowers. I love Debbie!!!!

Profile Picture gwen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie is incredibly talented and so wonderful to work with. I planned my wedding long distance from NYC and she turned my vision into reality!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie and her team were my favorite vendors for my wedding. She listened very closely to my wants and needs and then exceeded my expectation. The flowers and birch wood arch were perfect - the blossoms and color were spot on and the pricing was reasonable. Set up and breakdown were on time. Will definitely be using her again and recommending her to others.

Profile Picture Jaila, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Debbie. She listened to what we wanted, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. She gave us advice and we ended up with simply elegant flowers. From the boutonnières, the corsages, the flower girls headpieces, rose petals for their baskets, the bridesmaids bouquets to my beautiful bouquet and the flowers for my centerpieces everything was perfect. Debbie was great to work with and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start she's absolutely wonderful it was very close to my wedding only eight weeks out when I booked and she did everything I asked and she went above expectation all my flowers were gorgeous they lasted for two weeks after the wedding!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie was absolutely fantastic! At our consultation, Debbie listened to every detail and helped put together a stunning winter wedding. Her attention to detail made each piece gorgeous. She always replied promptly to my emails and was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7514750, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is the absolute best! She is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! I came in with some ideas and a price point in mind, and we were able to come up with the perfect combination of flowers and accents to really bring everything together. My bridesmaids couldn't wait to take their bouquets home and dry them, they were that beautiful! I even had a few super last minute changes, as in two days before the wedding, and Debbie got it done without hesitation. It was so nice to have someone that I knew I could count on throughout the entire process. She was such a calming presence during our final consultation, and I left knowing that everything would be perfect on wedding day. I feel like I have not only gained a great local florist, but also a friend. Who could ask for more?

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The most beautiful flowers! She did a wonderful job! Was very quick and provided exactly what i needed for my special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers! She was very responsive to what I envisioned for my bouquets and the boutonnieres. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and perfectly arranged. I especially appreciated her flexibility when we had to move our wedding up one day due to the arrival of Hurricane Matthew. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Debbie was so great to work with. We booked her relatively early, and didn't have to worry about meeting again until the week of the wedding. I provided her with some inspiration pictures but really just wanted natural bouquets. She exceeded my expectations. She is reasonably priced, and very dependable. She made the process seamless, and everyone loved our flowers!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Lasting Florals for both our rehearsal dinner & our wedding and could not have been happier!!!

Deb was fantastic and so easy to work with. She sat with us to identify every detail of our flowers for the wedding while being very attentive to our budget. She was responsive and attentive to us throughout the planning process and day of the wedding, including a few last minute adjustments:)

Our bouquets were exactly as we had imagined and described!! The centerpieces for the wedding were not only gorgeous and just what we wanted but continued to look great throughout the following day outdoors for our post-wedding brunch!! The centerpieces created for the rehearsal dinner were used as extra decorations the following night at the wedding and looked just as wonderful which was an unexpected bonus!!

The flowers were fresh, arrangements on point and everything made our wedding just as perfect as it could have been!!

Thank you so much, Deb!!