Last Tango Productions Reviews

11 | Cherry Hill, NJ

11 Reviews for Last Tango Productions

Laura Napoli · Married on 11/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Andrew did an absolute phenomenal job filming my sisters engagement video! As a professional photographer myself I knew I always wanted to gift her an engagement session and I thought adding on video would be such a great gift for the couples engagement. When I inquired with Andrew he was so enthusiastic and was able to accommodate us during the busy wedding season! The shoot itself was an absolute blast, he had so many creative ideas and the couple absolutely loved working with him. He even brought his drone and the clips he filmed looked like they were from a movie! After the shoot we assumed it would take at least a few weeks to get anything back. Andrew surprised the couple with the video within day’s from the shoot and even delivered it on Thanksgiving day! You can really see how much he loves what he does and it was an absolute pleasure to work along side of him. Everyone can not wait to see what he captures the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Last Tango Films, you will be blown away! I’ve worked with many video teams and they are by far the very best!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura Sirico · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic Experience!

We had a fantastic experience working with Andrew and Hunter. They were positive, fun, and easy to communicate with. They were very open to talking about our vision, and we were impressed with their professionalism. We were a little nervous about having two virtual strangers hang around filming us for our whole wedding day, but they were so fun and put us at ease right away.

Our videos were absolutely stunning. Seriously—you will be forever spoiled for any other videographer after experiencing a Last Tango wedding film. Everyone we shared the videos with was blown away, and we know we will treasure them for years to come.

We were also very impressed by their customer service, specifically Andrew’s willingness to play with color enhancing and changing the final shot in our dance video. We could not recommend Last Tango Films more highly!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Last Tango Films did an INCREDIBLE job capturing our special day! Hunter and Sivon collaborated flawlessly and were such genuine people. They wore many hats throughout the day beyond the cameras including providing moral support to lighten the mood and performing first-aid magic on my dad's boutonniere when the rose broke off before the wedding even started. Their artistic eyes and creative souls provide an element to their work that cannot be replicated.

Within hours they had a trailer of our first dance published so we could continue to relive the magic. The short film brought along with it the happiest of tears. To be able to relive the precious moments, see my groom getting ready for the first time and watch the stress slowly melt away that day is a truly an indescribable feeling. (I could go on for hours!) Andrew's drone shots also added a special flair to the videography as he easily could've used previous footage but captured the authentic wedding day scenery! We can't wait to see the party recap and remaining footage!

We are so happy and honored that you captured our special day and we can't thank you enough! You guys really feel like family! I've told every single one of my friends who are currently planning their weddings to not only make sure they book a videographer – but to choose Last Tango Films!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Carla · Married on 10/29/2016

We had Lyle and John shoot our wedding and both were a pleasure to work with!! We got our highlight video within a month and should be getting our full video soon, less than 3 months after our 10/29 wedding! Everything we have seen so far is beautiful! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kyle · Married on 12/12/2015

They do some awesome videography work!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Joe · Married on 12/05/2015

Thank you Andrew and crew for capturing the most amazing footage from my wedding. Every other videographer I looked at looked like it was filmed in the 1990s. You truly get what you pay for!!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 11/21/2015

Wow, the green screen photo booth was such a hit! WAY better than a traditional photo booth! Thanks Last Tango Productions!

Conner · Married on 11/14/2015

Max · Married on 10/16/2015

They did a great job with my wedding video! I would definitely recommend them, which I have to all my friends!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Last Tango Films exceeded all of my expectations. I have always dreamed about having a winter wonderland party so I thought my wedding would be a perfect blend of my two dreams becoming a reality. Last Tango Films provided me with beautiful snowflake custom monograms as well as beautiful uplights to really transform The venue into a winter wonderland. Last Tango Films provided staging for my venue which included the north pole and elves. and made an AMAZING winter wonderland entrance video that guests saw before my husband and I had our grand entrance on a sleigh (provided by Last Tango). Topping it off with a fog machine that had us dancing on clouds during our first dance as well has a snow machine that had all our guests dancing the night away in snow. It was truly an unforgettable once in a lifetime themed wedding that was my DREAM COME TRUE thanks to Last Tango Films services.

Mike · Married on 11/08/2014

Just want to say thank you to Andrew and the staff! They helped us with everything from the planning our party to getting the perfect shots! They truly captured the party in a way that we will never forget! I can not thank the guys enough! I would highly recommend Last Tango to anyone looking for a Videographer and Photo Booth! The booth was a big hit with our guests!