Laske Images Reviews

Laske Images 7
  • Dennis and Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Pictures!

I had a great time and my photographer fit perfectly with our personalities. The pictures turned out absolutely wonderful, and I don't regret a single moment.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Laske Images's reply:

Yahoo! We're so glad you're happy, Jennifer. We loved being your wedding photographers and enjoyed every minute. We hope you enjoy those amazing moments over and over again for the rest of your lives. it was a beautiful wedding and we were honored to be the ones you chose to capture every minute.

Let us know how we can serve you in the future! We'd love to be your photographers for life.

hannah · Married on 08/17/2018

We had Robert and Jon for our Catholic mass wedding and myriad gardens reception in April 2018 and to say we were impressed is an understatement! They got our photos back to us in less than a week and the photos are magazine worthy and extremely creative! It is difficult to find a photographer who can take decent photos inside of a church without them being yellow and they were amazing at it! They also went above and beyond and kept us on schedule with our timeline and made sure to bring us food or drink or do anything we needed so we didn't have to lift a finger and just celebrate and have fun! Jon also spoke spanish which helped us greatly when taking family photos with guests who didn't speak much english. If you are unsure wether or not to book with Laske, don't be, BOOK THEM! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! He is worth the extra splurge if you are on a budget like I was! We also went with two photographers with made a huge difference in getting all those small, but wonderful moments of the day. The wedding day is just a few hours, but your photos will last a lifetime, and these are lifetime quality photos! I can't wait to order some to hang in our home! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Laske Images 15
    Laske Images 16
    Laske Images 17

Laske Images's reply:

Hannah! Thank you for your kind words. We were honored to be your wedding photographers and absolutely loved every minute of your big day. Thank you for choosing Laske Images to be your wedding photography team!

George Meiwes · Married on 06/22/2018

Laske Photography

Laske Photography did an amazing job at our wedding. My wife's #1 priority was to find great photographers, because in her words, "pictures last a lifetime." To be honest, I didn't care at first, but after speaking with several people we decided to hire them. It was the best decision we made. I hate taking photos, but the photographers made it so easy and the pictures turned out great. When we posted our pictures on Facebook, everyone raved about how good they looked and wanted to know who took them. If you need a photographer, go with Laske, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Laske Images's reply:

Yay! We're so glad you chose us, George. It was absolutely our pleasure to capture those pictures that will last a lifetime. You two were amazing and we loved every minute! Thank you again. Let us know how we can serve you and your family in the future!

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2018

I loved my experience! While they are a little on the pricey side, we found a way to make it work so we could use them! You get what you pay for, and they were excellent in all areas. They were professional and caring in dealing with difficult situations. I felt comfortable knowing our big day would be well documented.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Laske Images's reply:

Kelsey! We are so glad you love your pictures! We had so much fun shooting your wedding and really appreciate the opportunity to prove it was worth the investment. Thank you! Let us know how we can serve you again in the future!

Adam · Married on 07/22/2017

Choosing Laske Photography was the best choice we could have made to capture our special moments at the wedding. The professionalism and quality of work is top notch! They were on time and captured everything we asked and so much more! Scott, Robert and Julia are down to earth people with a real eye for creativity and knowing what special things need to be photographed. If I were to do it all again, I would choose Laske Photography again. Scott had another obligation the day of the wedding but still came to see how Robert and Julia were doing and make sure no moments were missed. My bride and I had an idea for a photograph and they spent 30 minutes after everyone had left trying to find the best way to make it happen with various angles and attempts. They were more than accommodating. During our outside photos (in 105 degree sunshine) they made sure we were well hydrated the entire time. They deserve a 6/5 star rating and come with the highest recommendation.

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had Laske Photography shoot our wedding and could not have been more happy with our choice. They were attentive and determined to do all of the photos we asked for in a timely manner, especially considering it was a hot July day. Robert and Julie were amazing all day and we loved the promo video that was made of our day as well. Scott even came by to wish us well and offer his help on doing one of our tougher picture requests. We highly recommend them to other couples looking for a wedding photographer.

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Michelle! We were honored to be your wedding photographers and loved capturing the energy and excitement of your Big Day. Please let us know what else we can do for you and your family. We love to serve great folks like you!

Madyson · Married on 07/14/2017

Scott Laske and his team were absolutely incredible! I'm so pleased with the beautiful portraits we have to remember the best day of our lives! They were very attentive and professional throughout the entire process! I couldn't have been happier with my choice!

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you for those kind words, Madyson! We were honored to be your wedding photographers and enjoyed capturing the energy and emotion of your Big Day. We wish you and Rasaun nothing but happiness. Let us know what else we can do for you. We'd love to be your photographers for life!

Sydney · Married on 06/10/2017

Scott does an amazing job and produces amazing product! I took my bridal portraits with him and he and Amanda shot my wedding day. The bridal portraits were so fun and were taken in his gorgeous backyard! Scheduling with him is very easy and he is very responsive to any emails. The wedding day was perfect and I often didn't even notice they were there! My husband even commented on how great it was to work with Scott before the wedding for the groomsmen pictures! They took all the shots I asked for and then some. We got back lots and lots of pictures and all of them turned out great! Scott lets you have all the pictures and you can do whatever you want with them. You get a lot of value out of what you pay Scott and he is truly there to make your day exactly what you want it to be!

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Sydney! We loved being your wedding photographers and would jump at the opportunity to work with you again. What a fun day! It was an honor to be selected to capture such an amazing day in your lives!

Cassidy · Married on 06/08/2017

Scott and Ellie were so great to work with. Leading up to the wedding, they communicated frequently with questionnaires and emails to get to know Ben and I better, but also to know our family situations. This was so helpful going into the wedding day to know that our photographers were coming prepared and that we could rely on them to stick to the schedule. On top of all of this, they were kind, smart, funny, and both took breathtaking pictures from our special day. I look forward to working with Scott again!

Laske Images's reply:

Cassidy, we had a great time, too. Not only did we get to do what we love, but we got to work with a great couple like you and Ben. We enjoyed every minute! We would be honored to work with you both again and be your photographers for life!

Benjamin · Married on 06/08/2017

Scott and Ellie were so professional and helpful throughout the entire day of our wedding. There was so much going on but they remained very calm and organized which relieved us of a lot of stress. We were so grateful to have them there that day and capture our wedding in such a beautiful way. The pictures look amazing and we would definitely recommend Scott Laske to our friends! We look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Keven · Married on 05/08/2017

Scott was great. He acted more like an old friend rather than just a hired hand. All of the photos were of excellent quality and there were a ton of them. I was also blown away by his turn around time.

Lacey · Married on 03/17/2017

Scott and his team are the absolute best! There is no one else that I would have trusted to capture every single moment of my wedding day! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect - And it was! They were everywhere snapping pics but never a bother or interrupting anything else going on. My pictures are absolutely amazing and I could not be happier! THANK YOU LASKE IMAGES!!!

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Lacey! We were honored to be your wedding photographers. Thank you for allowing us to capture such an amazing day in your lives!

Janet · Married on 03/17/2017

We used Scott Laske Photography for 2 of my daughter's weddings and I used him for 15 years for the photography at the dance studio I owned. He was always professional, friendly, warm-hearted and always willing to please our needs. Scott is an all around great guy and I cannot speak highly enough about him, his staff & services.

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Janet! You know, it's been a pleasure for us to serve you all these years. I love working with wonderful folks and you have been fantastic. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to shoot the Girls' weddings and look forward to any opportunity to see you guys -- and serve your family -- in the future. Best to you all!

Sally · Married on 03/10/2017

Scott and Robert were an amazing team to work with. They captured beautiful photos, and we're so fun to work with. We highly recommend Laske Images to capture your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Sally! We loved being your wedding photographers. We appreciate the opportunity to capture this amazing day and hope you enjoy your images for decades to come! We want to be your photographers for life and look forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

Renee · Married on 11/27/2016

The whole team worked together to successfully record our day. From scheduling the engagement session to the reviewing the wedding day timeline to communicating with us during the shoots, Scott, Amanda & Robert were excellent to work with. Their professionalism and warm personalities made it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera (which is not easy for me to do!). It's so easy to relive the joy of our wedding day by looking at the pictures because Amanda & Robert totally captured it! They're the best!

Scott · Married on 10/29/2016

Excellent photography and service. So impressive.

Laske Images's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Scott. We appreciate your business and thank you for letting us capture such an important day in your lives. Let us know how else we can serve you and your family. We'd love to!

Claire · Married on 10/29/2016

Choosing to use Laske Images was one of the BEST wedding decisions we made! We knew he had won many awards for his wedding photography, so we knew he was good, but after seeing the pictures I can tell you that he is AMAZING at what he does. Looking at the photos he took is like re-living the wedding. I cannot praise Laske Images and their skill and dedication enough!
    -Claire White, Bride

Sent on 11/21/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you so much, Claire! What a generous and thoughtful review. We love what we do and we loved working with you and Landon. You are an amazing couple and we wish you the best happily ever after. We hope to serve you for all the monumental events in your life!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Very fun people to work with! Love my photos! Looking forward to the wedding next month!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words! We are super-excited about your wedding in less than two weeks and are stoked about being your photographers. Let us know if you need anything else before then to ensure your Big Day goes off without a hitch. We're always glad to help.

Scott and Ellie were absolutely amazing! Scott went above and beyond to make me and my now husband feel like King and Queen for a day from helping us with the little details to making sure that we ate. I don't ever plan on getting married again, but I would definitely book Scott Laske and the Laske Photography team hands down! :)

Sent on 10/10/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you! Those are very kind words. Ellie and I enjoyed capturing the amazing and beautiful details of your entire day. We welcome the opportunity to be more than your wedding photographers. We'd love to cover the highlights of your amazing adventure together and be your photographers for life.

Darryl · Married on 09/30/2016

Scott and Ellie provided exceptional services!! We had a blast at our wedding and they both played a pivotal role with that. Not only did they provide incredible pics but they did little things like serving us food and drinks which they definitely did not have to do!! Thank you so much you two!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Darryl! We enjoyed serving you both and considered it an honor to be your wedding photographers. Please let us know what else we can do for you both as you start this amazing adventure together. We want to be your photographers for life. Best to you both!

Dorothy · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend Laske Images Photography. We met the owner, Scott Laske, at a bridal show & my daughter felt comfortable with him immediately. He spent lots of time with us answering questions & showing us examples of his beautiful photographs. He offers many packages of a wide price range that can also be customized to fit exactly what the bride needs. We ended up with approximately 1700 images which we were able to access online as well as through a jump drive mailed to us a few weeks after the wedding, giving his customers the option of printing photos wherever they choose. As the mother of the bride, my daughter's wedding was a blur. Looking at these beautiful photographs has helped me to recall that amazing day.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Dorothy, we were absolutely honored to play such an important part on your Daughter's Wedding Day. Hearing that you are able to enjoy every detail of the Big Day you had planned together makes us really, really happy. Thank you for allowing us to be your Daughter's wedding photographers. We do look forward to serving you any way we can in the future. Thanks again.

Tessa · Married on 07/23/2016

Sent on 10/08/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you, Tessa! We were honored to be your wedding photographers and appreciate you choosing Laske Images. We enjoyed capturing your Big Day and the memories you can enjoy for years to come! Let us know what we can do for you. We'd love to be your photographers for life.

I had found Laske Images at a Bridal show and he was the first and only photographer that we needed to talk to. They make sure everything is taken care of through phone calls, meetings, emails and surveys to make sure the style you want is captured. For us, it was soft and romantic and that is exactly what we got! They were considerate of family circumstances and thought of every detail we would have never thought of! We loved them so much, we have the client for life pass and will continue to use them for family pictures as we grow over the years! They were very professional, but made sure that you felt taken care of. On a day that goes by in the blink of an eye, they helped us feel calm and captured everything that we may have missed in the happy blur of our wedding. We would definitely recommend to our friends!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Laske Images's reply:

Thank you for those kind words! It's important to us that you are happy and we are thrilled you had a fantastic day and are enjoying your images. We are thrilled about your Client for Life membership and look forward to capturing those amazing moments in your life. Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding photographers!

Skylar · Married on 06/18/2016

Laske Images was by far the best choice that we made during our wedding planning. From the engagement pictures to our wedding day pictures, everything was absolutely amazing! The quality of the pictures were so worth the money we decided to spend. We went in without an exact budget (just a range) for photography, but we knew we were willing to pay for quality work. It was a little more than what we were hoping to spend base of what we were told by other people, but after doing our own research, Laske Images had the fairest pricing we found.

Quality aside, their services and professionalism are the best we’ve ever had as well. Mr. Scott Laske did our Engagement and Bridal shoot, and while there were so many mishaps even then, Mr. Laske really helped us through it and remain so professional and wonderful! As for our two photographers on our wedding day, Amanda and Robert, we couldn’t have asked for a better team! They worked so hard and never missed a beat, even though there seemed to be one problem after another!

My husband and I are so grateful for Mr. Laske and his team! Hardworking, professional, experienced, and just overall wonderful people to work with! We can’t wait to have many more cherished memories capture by Laske Images!

Skylar · Married on 06/18/2016

Laske Images's reply:

We look forward to capturing those cherished memories, Skylar. Thank you so much for choosing Laske Images. We are so grateful for the opportunity we had to be your wedding photographers!