Lash Lady of Franklin Reviews

16 | Franklin, TN

16 Reviews for Lash Lady of Franklin

Mona · Married on 11/17/2012

Fabulous!!! Robin is wonderful. She is a doll and very professional. Everyone looks beautiful when she finishes! I loved the whole experience. Everyone did! And I always get the best results ever!!

Karen · Married on 11/01/2012

Lash Lady of Franklin is THE BEST!! I love, love, love my lashes! It is so nice to wake up and look like i have mascara on and beautiful lashes without doing a thing - i could not go without them now!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Robin is a miracle worker. For the first time in my life I have long and beautiful eyelashes. My eyes look bigger and I don't have to wear mascara anymore.

Robin does incredible work! I have fine, short lashes and she makes them long, lush, and silky. They are practically care-free and they last several weeks. They are beautiful. Her prices are truly the best around. I can't imagine going anywhere else!!!

Rosie · Married on 10/13/2012

I got an oxygen facial from Robin and I loved it! It left my skin smooth and glowing!! I also loved Robin, she is very sweet and does a great job! Thanks Robin!

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2012

Thank you lash lady !!!!! I love my lashes see you soon !!!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2012

Lash Lady was extremely professional, courteous and kind.

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

I had a bridesmaids' luncheon that included some pampering for us girls. Everyone one of my bridesmaids loved the idea of spending quality time together while getting a complete facial. All the girls really loved the massage and oxygen facial. Robin did such a great job making us feel relaxed and our skin was glowing the next day for the wedding! She truly was a big part of making me feel wonderful for my wedding- my makeup artist even said my skin was perfectly prepped. Great way to pamper your bridesmaids! Or even just yourself!

Marianne · event on: 09/02/2012

I am very happy with the quality job that was achieved on my lashes. Ladies at work thought they were my own lashes and were amazed at how natural they look. I am so pleased with the awesome job Robin did on my eye lashes. She is a professional in every sense of the word.

Leigh Ann · event on: 11/14/2012

You have just got to try the Lash Lady of Franklin!. I have been gradually losing lashes since turning 40 and this is an affordable but very natural option for women like me! It was a thoroughly relaxing experience as well. I will be recommending her to all of my clients who could use this service!

• User2774339 · event on: 09/18/2012

I am very satisfied with my lashes! I got so many compliments with my lashes and they look so real!!! I feel special and more confident!!! She does a GREAT job!!! I highly recommend her to my friends!!!

• User2774845 · event on: 10/27/2012

Robin is a pleasure to work with and knows what she's doing. I will return.

Stephanie · event on: 10/01/2012

I felt very comfortable and relaxed during my visit! It was a beautiful atmosphere with soft music that was calming:) very professional and service was too notch!

Kelly · event on: 12/07/2012

Robin does the most beautiful lashes. She is so good at picking the perfect look for each individual client. I return to her every three weeks for fill-ins. I love my lashes!!

jessica · event on: 04/09/2013

Robin was extreamly professional and kind. I got there early amd she took me ahead of schedule. She also explained each thing she was going to be doing in detail. She made me feel comfortable throught the entire appointment. I will use her services again.

Lauren · event on: 05/13/2013

I can easily give Robin (The Lash Lady of Franklin) 5 stars for her outstanding work she did to my eyelashes! I have had my lashes done by many professionals and they have always looked lovely, but something about Robin makes you feel right at home! I would recommend that anyone who wants gorgeous eyelash extensions to go to Robin! She is one of the BEST in Lavish! A true sweetheart.