16 Reviews for Lash Lady of Franklin

8 Lash Lady of Franklin Reviews

Fabulous!!! Robin is wonderful. She is a doll and very professional. Everyone looks beautiful when she finishes! I loved the whole experience. Everyone did! And I always get the best results ever!!

Profile Picture Mona, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lash Lady of Franklin is THE BEST!! I love, love, love my lashes! It is so nice to wake up and look like i have mascara on and beautiful lashes without doing a thing - i could not go without them now!!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Robin is a miracle worker. For the first time in my life I have long and beautiful eyelashes. My eyes look bigger and I don't have to wear mascara anymore.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Robin does incredible work! I have fine, short lashes and she makes them long, lush, and silky. They are practically care-free and they last several weeks. They are beautiful. Her prices are truly the best around. I can't imagine going anywhere else!!!

Profile Picture User2758378, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got an oxygen facial from Robin and I loved it! It left my skin smooth and glowing!! I also loved Robin, she is very sweet and does a great job! Thanks Robin!

Profile Picture Rosie, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you lash lady !!!!! I love my lashes see you soon !!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lash Lady was extremely professional, courteous and kind.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a bridesmaids' luncheon that included some pampering for us girls. Everyone one of my bridesmaids loved the idea of spending quality time together while getting a complete facial. All the girls really loved the massage and oxygen facial. Robin did such a great job making us feel relaxed and our skin was glowing the next day for the wedding! She truly was a big part of making me feel wonderful for my wedding- my makeup artist even said my skin was perfectly prepped. Great way to pamper your bridesmaids! Or even just yourself!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/12, 1 Review