Laser DJ Company Reviews

Laser DJ Company 1
Laser DJ Company 2
Laser DJ Company 3

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

When i first got engaged, Laser DJ Company was the first vendor I reached out to because knowing how good they are, I had to have them. Laser DJ Company by far exceeded all expectations and did not disappoint. The website they use make it so easy to select songs and plan the flow of the event. They have every song you could think of and provide suggestions to find the perfect songs for each part of the wedding. Walking into the venue on my wedding day blew me away. The uplighting and pin-spotting are worth every penny and totally transform the room into something magical. And I should mention the indoor fireworks which were simply amazing to see! The DJs are professionally dressed and very accommodating. The night flowed beautifully and everything went so smoothly thanks to the DJ team. Our guests danced the night away to songs of different genres that everyone could enjoy. I highly recommend Laser DJ Company to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding.

Laser DJ Company 4
    Laser DJ Company 5
    Laser DJ Company 6

Jeff · Married on 10/14/2017

John did an amazing job! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We could not have asked for a better experience and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2017

If you want a DJ who will make your room come alive with lighting, have an entertaining interaction with guests, and keep the dance floor packed, look no further than Laser DJ! We loved everything about our night and Jon made it all happen- from the uplighting and pin spotting (which is a MUST HAVE for your cake and centerpieces!!), the centerpiece game (which was hilarious!!), to keeping the dance floor packed all night- and I mean until the very last song- we couldn’t have asked for more! Guests still tell us it was the best wedding they have been to and Laser DJ is the one who made it happen. We can’t thank him enough for providing such excellent service!

Lindsay & Phil Yeager

Carrie · Married on 10/07/2017

Laser DJ couldn't have been a more perfect choice for our wedding. From the moment we first talked with Jon, we knew that we had made the right choice! They worked with us super closely going over every detail of our day to make sure we had everything planned out the way we wanted it, and they kept us in the loop the whole day and night during the ceremony and reception. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, and the lighting made our reception space look amazing!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2017

John was very professional and everyone was dancing. He did a great job and I will highly recommend him to any of my friends looking for DJ services!!

Erica · Married on 09/03/2017

Laser DJ is top notch! Our wedding this past weekend was an absolute blast. You have nothing to worry about with the Laser DJ team, as they will make sure everything runs according to plan and EVERYONE is on the dance floor! I saw people dancing that I didn't know could LOL. The music was so fun, and the uplighting made the entire venue look magical. I cannot wait to watch our wedding video to relive the fun. Thank you Laser DJ!!! Best in the Lehigh Valley- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Molly · Married on 07/22/2017

Jon did an amazing job with pin spotting, uplighting, and dance floor lighting for our wedding in July. As anyone planning a wedding knows, flowers are quite an expense, and it would be a shame to have such beautiful centerpieces not get their due! It was worth every penny to make sure our beautiful cake and centerpieces were well lit for all of our guests to see and enjoy. The uplighting and dance floor lighting just added another dimension to our wedding, and made it even more amazing of a night! Jon was so easy to work with, and I would recommend him to all couples getting married in the Lehigh Valley!

• Aqualeo

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Laser DJ for our wedding last week and they were awesome! We could not have been happier with the job they did. Our wedding was on the smaller side and we were afraid no one would dance but the dance floor was full all night! We didn't request many songs but they were able to look at those and play all music we liked. They were great at playing a variety of music to appeal to all our guests too! Thanks Evan we had a great time!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Laser DJ provided us the most amazing service & help to create the wedding of our dreams. Our dance floor was packed from the first song to the last song!

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

True professionals. A DJ can make or break your event or wedding, and Laser DJ absolutely made our wedding. There was not a minute in the night that the dance floor was empty. They had the perfect setup for the ceremony so all our guest could hear the officiant. The music for the cocktail hour kept the guest energized and the lighting in both the cocktail room and reception made the venue look even more amazing. Jon is extremely easy to work with and he knows exactly what is needed to make the event or wedding awesome! We provided them with a few selections of songs we wanted to hear through the night but they had exactly what was needed to get everyone up and to keep them dancing. Laser DJ is the best for a reason and I would recommend them to anyone who wants their event to be perfect.

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

JJ was fantastic! Music kept the party going for guests of all ages, and his lighting was tremendous. Made our day that much more magical! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a DJ with great experience and knowledge, who is kind, patient, and fun!

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I have been to quite a few laser DJ weddings, and there was one common theme at every one... the dance floor was never empty, and everyone was having a blast! Booking Laser DJ was a no brainer for us! Jon and his crew are amazing and do an excellent job. They will work closely with you to make sure all of the music you want will get played and make sure everything goes nice and smoothly from start to finish. Not only can they make your event sound perfect, but they also are able to provide lots of lighting options that help make the room look perfect too! I would absolutely recommend Laser DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!

Brian · Married on 04/30/2016

Jon was awesome and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Christine · Married on 11/21/2015

Jon did such a great job at our wedding and kept the whole night fun! People were always on the dance floor and several people came up to us to tell us how great he was. The uplighting and pin spotting was fantastic and gave the whole room a warmer feel. Their website makes it so easy to plan every detail and brings up things you never would have thought of! Jon is so responsive to his e-mail and was extremely flexible and great to meet with us with our varied schedules. Laser DJ did a great job with our song requests and even were able to predict the songs we wouldn't want played based on the songs already on our do not play list. We would book them again any time!

Laser DJ made my wedding night amazing. They were great to work with, did an amazing job with the flow of music and kept the dance floor packed all night. I would recommend Laser DJ to anyone, they are the best around and just great to work with.

Jonathon · Married on 09/06/2015

Jon at laser DJ did an amazing job for our wedding. He played awesome music and kept the party going the entire night. Working with laser DJ was a pleasure and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ .

Tara · Married on 08/23/2015

Great DJ! Knows how to keep people on the dance floor

Jon was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved the music, they were all dancing all night long! And the lighting was beyond incredible! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Maggie · Married on 10/18/2014

Throughout the planning process our DJ, Jon demonstrated the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. It was so reassurring to see in his notes at one of our meetings that he had written questions of information we had written down to share with him. It showed just how prepared he was, even long in advance of the event. Looking back on the reception, I realize now that I never had to worry at any moment about our proceedings, because Jon had thought everything out well in advance and had everything under control. With poise and respect at all times, he kept us on schedule, kept our photographer, videographer and room captain up to the minute and kept the music and the whole event flowing wonderfully. This allowed us to enjoy our day that much more. It was easy to entrust Jon and Laser DJ's with our day, because we could tell from the beginning, all the way through to the end, that they took us seriously, treated us with the utmost care and attention, and did everything they could to make our day the best it could be. They were successful and we are so grateful to both Jon and Laser DJ Company! Thank you so much for everything, we are hearing wonderful things, thanks to you!

Theresa · Married on 10/04/2014

We are from the Philadelphia area, and we used Laser DJ for a wedding in Eagles Mere, PA. It was so nice to have a company that was willing to travel to a small town for a wedding. The DJ, Steve, was perfect for our wedding. He fed off of the crowd the whole night and played a great mix of songs. He also played every one of my requests for cocktail hour and dinner, as I had a lot of songs that I knew I wanted to hear before the dancing started. I've been getting complements since the wedding about how much everyone loved the dancing! I'd recommend this company to anyone who wants a DJ who listens to your requests and finds the perfect mix of music for the crowd.

Jen · Married on 09/20/2014

Jon was absolutely wonderful! He gave me so many ideas to make the reception fun and lively, and I felt confident leaving the details in his hands. For example, the centerpiece giveaway. He asked how I wanted it done and I had no idea. He said don't worry I have a great way to do it. He instructed each table to grab an item from the table to pass around the table while music played, similar to Hot Potato. When the music stopped instead of being "out of the game", the person holding the item had to do a task. One was kiss the person on your right. Another was show your best dance move. And another was being named "table captain" for the night. It got everyone involved and laughing, which was important to me.
    The online event planner was so helpful with organizing music, the reception timeline, and wedding party names. I loved that I could choose music to be played and music not to be played.
    Lastly the uplighting was breathtaking! Again, he asked what color I wanted and I really didn't have any idea (I wasn't born with decorating talent). My jaw dropped when I saw the room. It was a magical purple. Then throughout the night he changed the colors, which kept everything fresh and interesting.
    Thank you Jon for being wonderful and organized! Love, Jen and Aaron

Melissa · Married on 08/30/2014

My wedding wouldn't have been as amazing or special if it wasn't for Jon being our DJ! He was so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted! He even was amazing when it came to me making changes! Even an hour before the wedding when I changed my mind on something he replied instantly saying the change has been made. Our guests not only raved at how fun our wedding was but also that they have never seen a dance floor so packed. Jon really nailed our party environment we wanted with everyone on their feet. Guests have asked for our wedding playlist because they loved every song Jon played. If it wasn't for the uplighting and especially the pin spotting our flowers and venues beauty wouldn't have shown through as much as they did. I highly recommend Jon to anyone that wants their guests on their feet with smiles on their faces. Jon made our wedding unforgettable and we can't thank him enough for it!

Tara / Christopher · Married on 05/18/2014

Jon Kametz of Laser Dj was the best!!! I am a very particular client to say the least. A Desiger by trade & a serious ballroom dancer with very specific song needs which meant Jon was going to have his hands full. We had extremely high expectations & a list of musically collaborated choreographed dances, entrances, separate song lists for cocktail hr, dinner & dancing & Jon pulled it off. He showed concern for my needs as well as numerous other musical & lighting requests. We also highly recommend the lighting package which added the ultimate ambiance to our venue & photographs. Overall, we highly recommend Laser DJ to anyone who needs music & lighting for their wedding or event.
    Thanks a million Jon, it was all we hoped for!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Laser DJ Company's reply:

It was a perfect day and event. It was my pleasure to work with someone who appreciates it as much as I do.

Chris · Married on 11/16/2013

Recently hired Laser Dj company to Dj at our wedding, and could not have been more pleased with our experience. Their easy to use website let us add music we wanted to hear and dance to, as well as setting up the bridal party entrance and special announcements . John was friendly and professional with us through the set up and reception. He kept us on track which made everything go so smoothly without any problems or delays. We were a little concerned with the different cultures and age range of our guest that it would be difficult for the Dj to keep everyone entertained and out on the dance floor. We could not have been happier seeing friends and relatives all out on the dance floor having a great time. To sum it up, you know you have hired the right Dj when your guest are coming up to you asking about them and complimenting them on the sound quality,lighting and music selections. Thanks again John for a night we will never forget.

Marian · Married on 10/26/2013

Wonderful so glad I used their services.