31 Reviews for LASBROC PRODUCTIONS

Monograms (1)
Wall Wash (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
31 LASBROC PRODUCTIONS Reviews

LASBROC made my sons 16th bday a night to remember! Classy and elegant are the best words to describe the way they transformed our Event Center using animated monogram, uplighting and drapes! Very punctual.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LASBROC provide excellent service that makes my wedding looks wonderful. Louis was very easy to work with and willing to meet my expectations. Also he was able to provides reasonable pricing to accomandate my budget. Job well done to LASBROC!

Profile Picture Frank, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Pinspotting

LASBROC Prod. went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. Luis provided exceptional service, professionalism, and flexibility, overall a very knowledgeable and down-to-earth guy. Thank you for making our wedding day, not only visually impressive and amazingly beautiful, but a great day most of all.

Profile Picture Josue, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Day-Of Coord., Drapery

Great service and communication. Thank you.

Profile Picture Otto, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

It was my pleasure to have LABROC productions apart of Music Mets Fashion this year. Luis listened to our vision and he was abled to deliver. After giving him the description of what we wanted him to Create , by the day of the show he showed up on time and ready to work! The outcome left me speechless. The Draping set up was literally what I pictured in my head and it made the venue look like completely new place! I'm so thankful that we hired LABROC productions.. I will most definitely recommend this company to wanting to build from scratch and take a blank space to a new level.

Myleisha Hendricks
Music Meets Fashion

Profile Picture Mercedes, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

So I loved how my Graduation Party came out!!!! I definitely recommend Lasbroc Productions (Luis) because he takes his job really serious and very professional. I received sooo many good/positive comments about his work done! If in the future we have another special occasion, I'm definitely going to contact him again. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Luis and the LASBROC team did a great job accommodating our wedding. We reached out to Luis probably about 3-4 weeks before our wedding to provide lighting and drapery for inside and outside of our venue. I fully explained what I was looking for and I will admit I was bit nervous being that he really didn't write much down during our consultation.

However, the moment i arrived to our reception it was everything I had visioned in my head, he delivered exactly what I was looking for and more. Everybody loved the set up and how beautiful the whole room and outside was lit up perfectly.

Thank you Luis and the LASBROC Team!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Uplighting, Drapery

We were so impressed with how beautiful our reception hall looked for our wedding. Luis really went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up correctly and made sure we had the right colors to make everything look perfect for our special day. I would highly recommend this company for special events. Also very easy to work with. Thank you Luis!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My name is Carlos and I am an Office Manager to Inspire Charter Schools. Luis from Lasbroc Productions helped me make my vision a reality. Luis helped me create a beautiful event for our charter schools' annual holiday party at the Huntington Library in San Marino, CA on December 3rd. It was my first time coordinating an event of 400+ guests and Luis went to town on everything for me. His idea's made my event look like a Hollywood Grammy's Red Carpet event! It was classy, elegant, and just beautiful! Anyone who is in need of lighting, tables, linens, and the works in event planning, please call Luis today! He will work with your budget, idea's, and in planning. His services delivered and exceeded our expectations so much that I will always use Luis for future company events and for my own personal wedding. Thank you Luis for your professionalism and now friendship! You're the best brother

Profile Picture Carlos, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Luis and team are awesome. We were forced to change our contract back and forth many times. But Luis is so patient and help us a lot. And most importantly he made our venue like what we expected. Thank you Luis, we are lucky to have your help . Brides, please must hire Lasbroc Productions !

Profile Picture Vicky , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Luis was awesome! Prompt call backs and very helpful with color choices on the lighting. I would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

Profile Picture Elaine, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Floor, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Drapery

Luis was great to work with from beginning to end! The morning of our wedding we decided to make a HUGE change and add lighting to our reception and Luis was ready to handle the task. When we walked into our reception it was absolutely beautiful and we were so impressed with his work. He also DJ'd our wedding and did a MAGNIFICENT job! Our guests were dancing the whole time! Everyone complimented how great our wedding reception turned out and we have Luis to thank for that. He helped us plan our timeline and truly made our wedding very memorable. We would recommend Luis in a heartbeat for his quality of work and he's also a fun guy to be around!

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mr. Sumaran was very professional. Gave us great ideas for our reception schedule. Music was amazing from start to end. Even dinner music was great. The lighting made our reception that much more fancy look we desired. Gave a great back drop for some pictures and our candy station. Will use him again.

Profile Picture Armando, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery

Dj Lu was very helpful for my wedding. He helped me me so much with organization and was the master of ceremonies, he Dj'ed my wedding and provided lighting, he respected my wishes and did everything in his power to make everything perfect for me

Profile Picture Shannai, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The service was great! Couldn't be happier. Lighting effect was just as we imagined. He is always able to adjust your to your preference. The coordination was amazing! Attention to detail is key to wedding planning or basically any type of event. Lasbroc made our wedding much memorable. The lights sure made the environment so beautiful. He provides exceptional detail on your event. Very professional. My wedding was a success thanks to Lasbroc! Much recommended.

Profile Picture Jesus, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Where do I start . you guys did an awesome job, Way above my expectations. Thank you for guiding us through out the process from the beginning till the very end. We gave you our trust and you knocked out of the ballpark! Everyone raved about it. Thank you so much. 5 star service hands down.

Profile Picture Phillip, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lasbroc productions not only met our expectations but greatly exceeded them. The customer service we got was simply unreal. And product quality? Outstanding! The quality of the lighting and DJ service is second to none in the SoCal area. I highly recommend them to anyone who wont settle for anything less than amazing.

Profile Picture Dennis, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Lasbroc was amazing!!! They were so helpful and truly made my dream come true. The lighting and string lighting was on point. They also provided me with a Monogram that i absolutely enjoyed looking at. I highly recommend this vendor to anybody. They work with you and just absolutely want the best for there customers.

Profile Picture Alexia, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lasbroc Productions is amazing! we hired them to DJ and Drape our wedding shower and to DJ our wedding. Very professional! I cannot stress how amazing their services are and how professional they treat you. There is many years of experience with them and they shared great advice and tips to make our wedding day run as smoothly as possible. The draping was beautiful and made our event even more special. And the Dj'ing is amazing, everyone was dancing and and enjoying themselves. it was truly a great experience and i would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone looking for these services.

Profile Picture Emisabel, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I hired LASBROC to do my baby shower. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. He kept the party going with his selection of music. Very excited to hire them. His pricing were awesome for his service.

Profile Picture Tony, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The string lighting gave our venue the perfect touch. Extremely satisfied with everything. Kept our wedding schedule flowing from beginning to end. So happy to have had DJ Lu be part of our special day.

Profile Picture Janet, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I, had LASBROC Productions to do all day-of wedding coordination. Me being a nervous person alone, and even more so in my wedding day, We could of honestly NOT had the times of our lives with out this team! They went above and beyond for everything! We didn't have to worry about a single thing they took care of everything and was very helpful. This company is very knowledgeable and they know exactly what they are doing. Very flexible with busy schedules, and that's something that I really appreciated. They made sure everything was as organized as possible. We also got 2 personalized monograms to shot in 2 walls of our venue and they were very beautiful! I would highly recommend him to everyone! A lot of my vendors have said they enjoyed working with this team! They are awesome and very personable, they did everything they could as if it were their own special day and that meant a lot to us.

Profile Picture Jael, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing!! The lighting the drapery the music!! They made a special day even better!

Profile Picture Linda, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Lasbroc fue la compañia k usamos para nuestra boda y realmente fue muy profesional y no nos tuvimos k preocupar por nada el organiso todo nos ayudo mas de lo k esperavamos y iso k pudieramos disfrutar de nuesta boda sin tener k preocuparnos por k algo saliera mal tidos nuetros invitados disfrutaron mucho del buen ambiente que el logro como dj y el cordinador de boda realmente mi esposa y yo estamos muy contentos con su exelente servicio lo recomiendo alta mente

Profile Picture Karym, 12/27/13, 1 Review