LaSalle Dry Cleaners Reviews

31 | Miami, FL

31 Reviews for LaSalle Dry Cleaners

Jacob · Married on 12/10/2016

My wife and I took her dress to LaSalle after performing in 2 ceremonies and receptions. I accidentally tore some mesh on the dress in the hotel room and the bottom of the dress got dirty from dancing. We were blown away at how great the dress looked after getting it back. I couldn't find the tear and it looked just like it did when we purchased it. I'm very impressed with Jessica and her team. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/16/2015

We are very pleased with La Salle. They did an incredible job with getting out the most stubborn of stains on my wedding dress. They were able to restore something that I'm not sure anyone else could, and that is so important for my wedding dress which is a priceless item. Francesca was very helpful and friendly. We would definitely choose them again and recommend them to take care of anyone's precious wedding items.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/15/2015

WOW!!! The whole team at La Salle Cleaners are AWESOME - especially Jessica, Francesca and Manny they are the best!!! I had a destination wedding in Miami and needed my dress and veil dry cleaned. I arrived on a Wednesday 5/13 to Miami on a delayed flight and took it straight to them and by the next day (Thursday) 5/14 they had my dress ready and delivered to me with absolutely no issues. La Salle cleaners is an absolute GEM and I absolutely refer them to any bride who is looking for quality service with an outstanding team that are willing to work with you and will make your wedding gown and veil shine for your special day because they made this happen for me and they can definitely make it happen for you too!! I'm so happy with them I'm going to get my wedding gown preserved with them. Thank you tons La Salle cleaners!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • O

olga · Married on 02/21/2015

My daughter totally enjoyed her wedding and her dress. So much so that the dress was in desperate need of CPR (wine stains, dirt, snags from her bracelet). I asked around for a reliable and affordable cleaner and preservationist. LaSalle was recommended, I'm so glad I found them. Lola worked with me throughout the process and thoroughly explained what to expect. In the end they were able to put "life" into the dress bringing it back to its original glory! As it turned out we didn't need some of the extra things that we thought we would need. They were professional, honest and supportive. They also did a fantastic job on my dress. I highly recommend and trust them for all future needs, specially for "special" garments that require extra love and care.

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Y

YAINEE · Married on 12/06/2014

MY HUSBAND AND I JUST GOT MARRIED IN FRANCE AND WE CURRENTLY LIVE IN MIAMI AND WE COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED TO TRUST LA SALLE CLEANERS WITH BOTH OUR WEDDING DAY OUTFITS! THEY DID A GREAT JOB REPLACING A COUPLE BUTTONS ON MY DRESS AND REPAIRING OTHER SMALL SECTIONS! MY HUSBAND'S TUXEDO WAS FILTHY AND THEY MADE IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL AGAIN !! THANK YOU LA SALLE CLEANERS FOR YOUR HARD WORK !!!!!!
    Y&M

Sent on 06/10/2015

Emily · Married on 08/21/2014

They were able to see me right away. They altered the dress in a matter of days. They were able to rush the cleaning of my dress. Very happy. I didn't mind the 1.5 hour drive because I knew they were going to take care of me and take care of my dress to make me look my best on the most important day!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, an absolute pleasure to work with. Great experience.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Silvia · Married on 04/12/2014

As we are celebrating our two month since our wedding it's hard to forget my amazing experience with the ladies at Coral Gables Bridal. After seeing the Pronovias dress of my dreams in Barcelona, I researched bridal salons that carried it. I live in the Boston area and picked this store as they had the best selection of wedding dresses I ever saw. The quality of their product was beyond my expectations. Being that I was an out of town bride, they were very accommodating in scheduling my fittings. Mabel was absolutely a pleasure to work with! They also went above and beyond in making sure my dress was packed for our Italian destination wedding. Thank you to all the ladies at Coral Gables Bridal.

Sent on 06/12/2014

The customer service was fantastic and Lola was phenomenal! She paid attention to my needs and was very professional and detail oriented. I took my wedding gown to get pressed and cleaned before my wedding day and they were punctual and had my dress ready before the due date. I also took it there to be cleaned afterwards and they did a good job too. I highly recommend La Salle Cleaners.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

I love La Salle Cleaners! They fixed the bustle on my dress in the blink of an eye! So friendly and courteous! They are genuinely interested in any bride and will do anything they can to make you happy. They impeccably cleaned and preserved my dress. I look forward to having them as my only dry cleaner and would definitely recommend them for any bride looking for quality alterations/cleaning.

Sent on 02/05/2014

I live in the Caribbean and purchased a designed dress in Miami. After the wedding I wanted to have it professionally cleaned with the idea of hopefully reselling the dress. I found La Salle Cleaners online and read the reviews. The service exceeded my expectations. The location is convenient, the reception was clean and easy. I was immediately greeted and my wedding dress was inspected and I was advised that if I wanted to resell I could leave it with them and they would work with a consignment company. My dress was cleaned and then picked up by the consignment company and the whole transition was fabulously easy and besides dropping the dress off while I was in Miami, the rest was easily managed remotely. The dry cleaning process was as intimate and personal as every other major step in the wedding planning. Thank you.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Shirley · Married on 07/05/2013

I have come to know the owner and staff of La Salle cleaners like friends and they have treated me as such. Their service is exceptional! They explained to me very well the process of how my dress would be cleaned and preserved and made sure to look at my dress together with me to ensure every part of my dress was perfect. I really want to thank them for doing a great job and for being so helpful and nice. I have already referred them to another friend of mine who is getting married in a few months!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lissette · Married on 03/16/2013

I am so grateful for the talented, kind and attentive staff at La Salle Cleaners. I have always been happy with the customer service and the quality of dry cleaning at La Salle. So I knew I could trust them with my wedding dress. They did an amazing job cleaning, preserving and storing my dress. It looked just as white, bright and beautiful as it did before the wedding. I must thank Jessica & Joseph Lancaster especially for taking the time to make sure my dress turned out perfect!! I have been taking my "dry cleaning" to La Salle for years now and I'm so glad they were able to help clean & preserve my wedding dress impeccably.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Great service and my dress came out looking like new.

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • User2420103 · 2+ years ago

I am from Cincinnati, OH and have used Coral Gables La Salle dry cleaning for years and have always been pleased with their services. I have shipped them my favorite articles of clothing with red wine stains or other hard to clean spots and have always be amazed at the results and prompt attention. When 2 of my daughter's were married within 8 months of each other this year - I called Jessica, the owner, to see if they cleaned/preserved wedding dresses. She said YES! So I shipped both to her and we could not have been more pleased with the results. They were beautifully cleaned, preserved and sent back to me asap. I would recommend La Salle Coral Gables DC for ALL dry cleaning services!

Sent on 07/30/2013

The ladies at Coral Gables La Salle cleaners are always professional, thorough and a pleasure to do business with - plus, my gowns are returned good and clean as new!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Laureen · Married on 11/07/2009

I had my wedding gown preserved by Coral Gables La Salle cleaners recently. Not only were they prompt and affordable, they took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. They secured my gown and vail in an acid poof / free enviornment which was professionally secured in a beautiful box which slipped neatly into a tailored cloth envelope. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their everyday dry cleaning or specialty cleaning.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Trisha · Married on 11/24/2007

I recently had my wedding dress restored at La Salle. This dress has been in my closet for over five years. It had a few small stains and it had yellowed. La Salle restored it to new. It looks as good as the day I wore it.

Sent on 10/07/2013

sandra · Married on 08/15/2009

beautiful dresses and wonderful at attiring, i loved how my dress fit it looked liek it was made for me!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Liz · Married on 03/07/2015

I took my dress to La Salle after my wedding because it was very dirty after my wedding...the loop that held the train broke from so much dancing!

Francesca and her team were very very nice and the dress came out like new. I recommend using them 100%!

Sent on 08/26/2015

I was very happy with the service I received and I felt very comfortable leaving my gown in La Salle's hands.

Sent on 07/18/2013

They examine the wedding gown after the wedding and gave specific details pertaining to how it would be cleaned. I inspected the gown in a private room after it was cleaned. It was as good as new. Prior to preservation packing they provided detailed instructions on how it would be packed. When I picked the package up I was impressed that the box itself was in a cloth sleeve, handling gloves were included in the box, and detailed instructions for opening were attached to the outside of the box.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Monique · Married on 06/20/2014

3.5

Lasalle Cleaners were very professional and helpful with all of my questions. They did a great job preserving my dress.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Therese · Married on 02/08/2014

La Salle cleaners did a wonderful job cleaning my wedding dress. Beautifully done and packaged! They also gave me a discount for buying my dress in Miami!

Sent on 07/22/2015

The people at LaSalle are a pleasure to work with, very helpful. My dress came out better than I would expect as it was extremely dirty from my outdoor wedding. I would recommend to any bride looking for a place they can trust.

Sent on 06/03/2014