84 Reviews for Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort

Indoor (2)
Outside Cake (1)
Plated (1)
84 Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Reviews

Without Ginny and Pam our wedding would not have turned out as amazing as it had. Every question, no matter how small or how big they answered in a very quick fashion. We must have stopped by the venue ten or fifteen times to check centerpieces, votives, lighting, colors, and more. Every single time they made sure to make time to meet with us.

The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking. Can’t get more beautiful than a lush green golf course with the backdrop of mountains dotting the distance.

The food was a huge hit with our guests. We went with the mashed potato bar which was so much fun. Originally there was no food tasting dinner, but Ginny and Pam were able to work with management and host one. This was a huge help!!

Overall we are extremely happy that we chose Paiute for our ceremony site and reception. The staff was super helpful and made our wedding a memorable one for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our destination wedding at Paiute. In short our experience was AMAZING. From the start Pam and Ginny listened to what we wanted to took care of all of our rentals and final details. Paiute provides the DJ and officiant with their ceremony package and provides a list of recommended vendors for your wedding. For our officiant we choose Scott Nelson and our DJ was Steve Merino. When planning a destination wedding, it can be difficult as you don't get to meet your vendors before hand, but everyone Paiute provided and/or recommended was excellent and way beyond our expectations. Scott performed a beautiful ceremony that felt personal. Steve is the absolute best DJ! He played everything we wanted and requested. Did our ceremony music exactly how we asked, and kept our guest dancing and entertained throughout the night. Pam and Ginny executed exactly what we wanted. We had a lot of moving pieces for our wedding (drapes, lighting, rentals chairs, chargers, high top tables, gobo and up lighting, drape wall) and everything was exactly how we described and envisioned. The food!! WOW WOW WOW was the food beyond our expectations. Our guest are still talking about the food! We has passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and they made sure to bring us platters of food to us and our parents/bridal party while we were taking our family photos. The Views of course are the primary reason why this location is a treasure! The property is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful back drop for our photos. Paiute made our wedding dreams come true and their team ensured we have an absolutely perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Nikole, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pam and her entire team at Paiute were fantastic. She was very responsive to questions, and best of all for me, was always cool, calm and collected. The views are amazing and service impeccable. Our wedding day flowed so smoothly and that was all due to the great team at Paiute. I’d highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in Las Vegas!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is the best place in Las Vegas to get married, bias aside. Our wedding day was the most incredible day, and most of it is thanks to Paiute. Pam, Ginny, and the entire staff made every detail absolutely stunning and met our vision for our wedding. Pam even helped get my giant bustle finished before our grand entrance! They took every item and idea I had and created the most elegant and romantic wedding setting ever. In addition, Paiute is an amazing wedding venue because you can get married in the Las Vegas area, but you are missing all of the bustling city sound! The area is beautiful and quiet, and ideal setting for a wedding. Once the wedding was complete, and my new husband and I were gone for the night, Paiute helped to get everything put back together and boxed for my parents and party to take home. As a final review, we received so many compliments on the food and the quality! It was all spectacular and everyone enjoyed a lovely dinner. I would recommend Paiute to every couple getting married in the Las Vegas area and would work with them for any major events we have in the future.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married on 9/16/16 and could not be more pleased with our experience at the Paiute! Pictures do not do this beautiful place justice! It is stunning! The team was beyond amazing and exceeded every expectation we had! Ginny, Pam and Sarah are real gems and took all of my BrideCrazy in stride. Planning from 2000 miles away, I had a lot of questions and issues and the girls were on top of everything! The food was amazing, everyone is still raving about the cauliflower au gratin and chicken saltimbocca! I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue. Our pictures look fake, the backdrop is so unreal. Every guest commented on how amazing the overall experience was! You will not be disappointed choosing this venue!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THE MOST AMAZING PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING !! GINNY AND PAM WERE AMAZING !!! I LITERALLY WAS ABLE TO CREATE MY DREAM WEDDING AND BRING IN WHAT I WANTED AS FAR AS CENTERPIECES AND DECOR. THE PRICE PER PERSON CANNOT BE BEAT AS IT INCLUDED A FULL BUFFET AND OPEN BAR FOR ADULTS , AND CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES FOR THE LITTLE ONES. PRICES VARIED UPON AGE OF GUEST WHICH WAS AWESOME NOT HAVING TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR CHILDREN. THE VIEW OF THIS VENUE IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO OTHER WEDDING VENUES WE LOOKED AT. THEY TOOK SUCH GOOD CARE OF EACH GUEST ,AND ENSURED MY HUSBAND ALWAYS HAD HIS FAVORITE BEER IN HAND. (THANK YOU SO MUCH RAY). WE WERE ABLE TO GET READY ON SITE IN THE DRESSING ROOMS AND EACH MEMBER HAD THEIR OWN LOCKER. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE AS MY WEDDING WAS SO PERFECT DOWN TO EVERY LAST DETAIL. I RECOMMEND THE PAIUTE TO ANYONE WHO IS HAVING A WEDDING IN VEGAS. THANK YOU FOR THE MOST AMAZING DAY - TYLER AND BRITTANIE

Profile Picture BRITTANIE , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We just had our wedding at Paiute on Saturday and it was absolutely perfect. Every single guest left saying how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue was. The floor to ceiling windows, incredible view and hardwood floor are unbeatable. It was one of the only venues we looked at that could hold a large wedding in a large ballroom without ugly casino carpet! The staff was great and worked closely with my mom and I thought the planning process. They were quick to answer emails and they let us start bringing stuff up two days before the wedding instead of bringing it all to the rehearsal. We worked mostly with Pam and Brandi and they were great. They (with the help of Naakiti Floral) helped bring our vision to life! The decorations turned out perfectly and they helped me feel comfortable and calm on the day of the wedding. The bar staff did not let my husband and I go a second without a drink in our hands. I highly recommend Paiute as a wedding venue. The price is beyond reasonable for what you get! It is far out location wise but it is so worth it for the incredible views of the mountains and the gorgeous golf course. It is easy to host a classy beautiful wedding here.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Amazing golf resort! They are big and extremely beautiful.

Profile Picture jasmin, 12/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish the Paiute Events team made our dream wedding come true! Brandi, Ginny, and Pam are the absolute best at planning all the details to make your day is so much more special than you can imagine. They are knowledgable, professional, and dedicated to you and make sure all your wants and needs are met and even exceeded! They can answer any questions you have and always respond quickly and with a smile. I personally want to thank Brandi for everything she did! Thank you Brandi, you made our day unforgettable! Besides the whole staff being awesome the location is stunning surrounded by the beautiful desert and gorgeous mountains which allows your ceremony to be one-of-a-kind. The reception space is made to allow all that scenery to come into the space with floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful, rich hardwood floor compliments the space throughout. As a couple, we wanted to make sure that one of our priorities was the taste of the food and again, Paiute delivered. The food was incredible! We had steaks and a chicken dish served at our wedding along with veggies and potatoes. The steak melted in your mouth and the chicken was superb. The Chef and his team provided a meal and a menu that my guests are still talking about today! If you choose one of the Paiute packages please let Steve Merino be your DJ. He is included in their package and is amazing! He was not only a great MC, in which he managed to direct and control my wedding party of 16 who insisted on wondering off on their own, but an incredible DJ too! There is not enough adjectives to describe how amazing Paiute is and how dedicated they are to making your event special. I recommend them to everyone who is thinking of getting married, hosting a shower, or just planning a party. They are simply the BEST from start to finish!

Profile Picture Laurence, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Linens, Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

There are SO many things about the Paiute to love! The views are incredible, the staff is professional, the food is amazing and you will feel like their only couple on the day of your wedding! We had a brunch wedding and from the first email I sent to Ginny they customized everything to what we wanted, answered every possible question promptly and were so wonderful about our ever changing guest count. Ginny, Brandi and Pam were absolutely invaluable while we planned our wedding and everything went perfectly through our wedding weekend. At our rehearsal the day before, they asked us every question they could think of to make sure everything was set up the way we wanted it and they ran through our ceremony so that everyone felt comfortable the next day. We got SO many compliments on the way everything looked and the food. If you want a wedding that doesn't look like Las Vegas and showcases the true beauty of our desert, go with the Paiute!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Linens, Parking

Paiute was absolutely wonderful, so glad that we chose them for our venue. Paiute is a gorgeous location, prices were very competitive, service was excellent. Ginny and Brandi were extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process. Our guests were blown away when they saw the location, and everything went wonderfully. Everyone was very flexible through the wedding day with last minute changes and accommodations. Thanks to everyone at Paiute!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

Oh Paiute - THE VIEWS! THE VIEWS!
Reasons to go with Paiute:
(10) THE VIEWS! THE VIEWS!
(9) Seriously, the view. Your guests are coming to Vegas already. Yes, it's 25 miles north of the strip. We had our hotel block on the strip, arranged for shuttles (we went with Bell Transportation) and our family and friends experienced the glitz and crazy of Vegas, and also saw 360 degrees of southwest desert mountain beauty. I think all of our guests posed for family photos against the breathtaking backdrops!!
(8) Paiute is a higher elevation than Vegas, so it's a bit cooler there and much breezier than being on the strip. I also don't know how this happened, but our ceremony was in the shade. THE SHADE! It was July, I was wearing clinical strength deodorant, my husband was in a suit and we weren't even hot!
(7) We looked at a number of golf courses, as they were in our price point for a 120 person Vegas wedding. Paiute had the most flexibility and was the best cost. Flexibility: we could have guests choose from 2 entrees without an upcharge, their bar costs were lower, we hired musicians for the ceremony, my mom wanted to make the centerpieces and they were fine with this.
(6) Ginny and Brandy respond very quickly to emails and guide you through the decision making process. If you aren't getting a quick response and planning guidance, ask to work with Ginny or Brandy instead.
(5) Happy with the food. Great serving sizes. They also have lower rates for kids and can make chicken fingers + fries for the kids if you prefer.
(4) Super organized rehearsal the day before. Ginny and Brandy's experience shows.
(3) They asked us what we were drinking and kept my husband and my glasses full the full night. We felt like celebrities!
(2) Floor-to-ceiling windows facing the mountains, and DARK WOOD FLOORS.
(1) Seriously, the view. When you tell people you are getting married in Vegas and then show them Paiute, their minds will be blown.

Profile Picture User5080852, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is such a beautiful venue and we are glad we had our wedding here.

Profile Picture User4366237, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're worried about booking at the Paiute Golf Resort because you read another review that said so-and-so was difficult to work with, ignore it. Clearly that reviewer had issues with taking advice. Brandi and Ginny are an amazing team that made our wedding so easy to plan. It's clear to see how they divide up the planning and execution of a great event. Brandi was great in helping my wife pick her colors and extremely patient as we chose our menu and dealt with an ever changing guest count. Ginny was amazing on the day of making sure that everything was setup properly and keeping everyone on schedule. Although we didn't know it until later, our ice sculpture went crashing to the floor before the ceremony. But by the time the reception started, everything had been replaced, including the customizing! This is the level of professionalism that you can expect from the team out at Paiute.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall great experience. The staff at Paiute like family in their approach to offer advice and meet my needs and goals.

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Everyone at the Paiute was amazing. They were extremely helpful and understanding at all times and did everything to make our wedding reception perfect! I would definitely recommend going with Paiute for any event!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was incredible! They made it super easy to keep everything rolling smoothly while keeping the groom and I quite stress-free. Their package made the planning super easy as well.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything at Paiute was absolutely wonderful. All our guests raved about everything, especially the views, the food, and the staff. (The Extravaganza they host for booked couples (to meet vendors and taste just about everything they offer) is amazing as well.) Everything went exceptionally smoothly and it was such a pleasure to work with Ginny, Brandi, and Kelci. We ended up getting shuttles (very reasonably priced) to take us to and from Red Rock Resort. At first we were a little concerned about the distance from the rest of Vegas, but that ended up being a complete non-issue. It was pretty much 30 min max from anywhere in the city, and we didn't have to worry about Strip traffic. Also, the seclusion made for such an amazing atmosphere. The photographs turned out surreal. We are so happy we were able to have our wedding there and will remember it forever.

Profile Picture User4266449, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Paiute is an amazing venue to hold a wedding or any special event due to its location, staff, and overall venue. The staff are professional and provide the best service possible. Ginny, Brandy and Kelsey are true professionals in the industry and are there every step as you plan your event taking a true interest in making your wedding memorable and one to be talked about. You can't go wrong from the breathtaking views at Pauite for pictures, the all inclusive packaging that can be done, event coordinators and food which I must say was talked about as the best wedding good ever by my guests. Thank you to the staff for making my special event one to be treasured.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We were married at the end of 2014 and wanted to leave a review for Pauite.

The wedding venue was absolutely amazing and we couldn’t have dreamed of a better day.

Ginny and Brandi were very helpful and always contactable and quick to respond. This gave us great piece of mind and reduced our stress levels a lot.

The venue is very reasonably priced and it was great to get away from the Strip for that one day. Everyone loved the backdrop of the mountains and the desert. We bussed everyone out to Pauite and then back on to the Strip for the party, it worked out very well and was the best of both worlds.

‘You’ are the main focus for the venue on that day, there are no other bride/grooms walking around and this was a crucial point in our decision. Staying on the Strip, we saw numerous bride/grooms walking around, ending up in the same locations, and this did not appeal to us. The photos were in very busy areas and would have made us feel a little uncomfortable. The photos would definitely have ended up a lot more tense looking! (our photographer was Keith at Captureproductionslv, and they were amazing)

Pauite was very accommodating to food and beverage requirements, the lay out of the room, decorations and how the day would be planned. They were very understanding.

We had a sunset wedding and it was beautiful, there was only our party there to enjoy the moment. We contacted Hotels on the Strip and some could not guarantee the sunset venue until 3 months before the date, others were not in a great site etc. The hotels in our view, were all too rigid, too quick, too ‘Wedding by Template’ and too expensive! Paiute just allowed us to enjoy the venue for the day…

We would recommend Pauite to anyone who wants to have access to the fun and excitement of the Vegas Strip (and the weather), but still wish to have a more traditional wedding day and at a reasonable cost.

Thanks again Pauite!

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely LOVE this venue!! First off, my husband and I checked out a LOT of venues before we finally decided on Paiute. For some reason, I became very particular about certain things that I didn't think mattered to me .. IE: CARPET!! Most venues have terrible flooring, and for some reason that became a huge issue to me. (LOL) Paiute has BEAUTIFUL wood flooring! The view is spectacular.. overlooks the mountains and beautiful golf course with a lake.. it's PERFECT. Ginny and Brandie were both amazing to work with.. Ginny always e-mailed be back practically right away, and I definitely e-mailed her quite often. She always answered all of my questions that I had and did everything she could to make sure I had the most amazing wedding ever. Loved that there was a FULL open bar ALL NIGHT.. not all wedding venues offer that, and that was another huge deciding factor. The only thing that I would say I would personally change about the package is the time for the entire night. Only having 4 hours for everything made for a very rushed night. Went to a wedding the week after that lasted 7 hours and it was great timing. Other than that, extremely satisfied with how everything turned out!! Thank you to Ginny!!

Profile Picture User3913907, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved every minute of it!! Living out of town was much less of a challenge than I thought it would be. The staff at Paiute was so flexible in giving us tours and tastings when we happened to be in town, even if I called the day before (oops!) beautiful venue, amazing staff. So happy!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 9/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG How to start? Flawless, stunning, delicious delightful. Ginny, Brandi and the team are true professionals, making it all perfect and seem easy. Everything we wished for and dreamed about came true at Paiute, Couldn't have wished for a more perfect start to married life. ANYTHING we wanted was made to come true, Chef Todd, patiently met with us and created the perfect menu of delicious food. The Paiute guided us to a team of outstanding vendors who worked together seamlessly and made the day truly wonderful. We did not have to worry about one thing the entire day - and that was such a gift. All our guests are raving about the event.

If you want to get married in a stunningly beautiful setting and have a great cast of folks pulling it all together for you, look no further.

Profile Picture Colin, 8/10/14, 6 Reviews