Las Vegas Music Oasis Reviews

Las Vegas Music Oasis 1
Las Vegas Music Oasis 2

Gianina Velasco · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding ceremony/ Cocktail hour

AMAZING! From beginning to end they were super friendly and easy to work with. Zuzana responded almost immediately with any questions or concerns I had leading up to my wedding. They were dressed beautifully and were very professional! If I could give them a million stars I would. I got many compliments from guests about them. I am so glad I picked them to be a part of my special day! Thank you again ladies for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Kyrsten

Kyrsten Webb [Kahre Es] · Married on 06/01/2019

Best experience!!

Las Vegas Music Oasis was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding. From the moment of contact, Zuzana was helpful, easy to communicate with and always kind. Our ceremony felt complete with the beautiful and talent that they brought to the music they played. I would recommend the in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for beautiful music. They made our day spectacular!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Having Zuzana and the other two musicians playfor our ceremony and cocktail hour made our day so incredibly special! They were absolutely amazing! Beautiful and talented! Zuzana was a pleasure to work with as we planned it all from out of state, but she answered all questions and is incredibly helpful!
    She made our special song request happen! No hesitations please book her for your event!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Ledo and Vivian · Married on 06/02/2018

Las Vegas music Oasis was great. They made our ceremony and cocktail hour so much more
    Special.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

BOOK THIS VENDOR! They are amazing! I used to live in Vegas but relocated to Bellevue, WA, so I planned my ENTIRE wedding from WA. Zuzana and her team made this such an easy process. She is responsive and informative. The day of the wedding they were on time (dressed gorgeously), set up quickly and played BEAUTIFULLY. Almost ALL of my guests said that their music was the best part of the wedding. Don't hesitate....if you want your wedding to stand out (in the best way) HIRE LVMO!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Las Vegas Music Oasis 3

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2018

Having a string quartet at my wedding was a dream of mine. I found Las Vegas Music Oasis and decided to hire them because they were reasonably priced and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lori · Married on 01/05/2018

Amazing...from the first contact to the performance!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kathrynn · Married on 12/27/2017

Outstanding

My experience with hiring Las Vegas Music Oasis was positive in every way. We hired a string duo (violin and cello) for our ceremony. Zuzana even went out of her way to tour our venue (Sunset Gardens) since they had never played there before. All went smoothly and they were so professional and flexible. Very responsive to all my questions and changes of songs. Their music was so so beautiful. My husband and I are so happy with our choice. Do not hesitate to book these guys.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Adrianna · Married on 10/29/2017

AMAZING!!! I was so impressed with how professional, punctual, and talented these ladies were! Zuzana was such a dream to work with, and definitely eased my anxiety about my ceremony. I requested 6 songs, which were arranged beautifully! The ladies dressed in my wedding theme, a casual country chic, and looked so put together. The performers arrived on time even though the venue I used was in Pahrump, which is over an hour outside of Las Vegas. They came prepared, and played fabulously! Their rendition of my 6 requested songs were so beautiful, it definitely set the mood. I am so happy I chose Las Vegas Music Oasis! I will definitely be referring this group to anyone I know getting married, or in need of a string group for their event. They are he absolute Best!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Las Vegas Music Oasis 4

Domenic · Married on 10/01/2017

Zuzana with Las Vegas Music Oasis was amazing! She put together a trio for my wedding at The Smith Center, arranged a custom song, and played special requests for our ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of live musicians for your event. They were dressed in floor-length beautiful black gowns for our black-tie wedding and were extremely friendly. Zuzana was so easy to work with and even sent me an email with a video of the custom arrangement weeks before the event so that we could use it at our rehearsal dinner. I found them through Instagram and I'm so glad I reached out because they ended up being exactly what I needed!

Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Bill · Married on 09/23/2017

Fantastic string quartet! They performed with us at the Suncoast and did an amazing job. We've performed with orchestras & string quartets across the US & Canada, and this show was the best one yet, thanks to these exceptional musicians. Elegant ladies, great stage presence, amazing! I can't recommend them highly enough for any venue. Bill Whitaker, Music Director, America's Diamond

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Where do I begin?! Living in Los Angeles and planning a Las Vegas wedding was a bit tricky when it came to ceremony music. I didn't really know where to start and after doing some research, I was referred to Zuzana at Las Vegas Music Oasis. I AM SO GLAD I WAS! All my planning and communication with Zuzana before the big day could not have been more smooth, professional, and prompt! She was so friendly and helpful and the more we communicated, the more excited I got about having them play on our big day! Well, the big day came and it could not have been more perfect! I'll never forget getting ready in my bridal suite while hearing the beautiful sounds of the cello and violin warming up. These two artists are so beautifully talented and performed all songs perfectly. Our ceremony was so beautiful, and the music was the absolute icing on the cake! I will be forever grateful that Las Vegas Music Oasis was there to make our wedding day that much more special!!! LVMO, I will never be able to thank you enough for being such a huge part of our day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tom · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Las Vegas Music Oasis for my dad's 75th surprise birthday party. Our venue had a grand piano so we hired their pianist to play for us. He was Amazing! He brought such a touch of elegance and class to our event that only live music can do. He could literally play any request we gave him too. I would HIGHLY recommend using Las Vegas Music Oasis for any occasion that you want to make special. It is very affordable and they are all super nice people which is a huge plus!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Klaus · Married on 06/16/2016

it was a great experience, professional Gig. They came as musicians and left as friends. Very, very thank you Zuzana and Otto."

Sent on 06/01/2017

Beth · Married on 09/20/2014

Zuzana played the cello at my daughters wedding back in 2014 and her performance was amazing. They worked together on the music and Zuzana got a keyboard player and a bass player to assist her. It was amazing. Everyone loved it. She is a very classy lady and presents herself as such.

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Dan

dan russell · Married on 04/20/2019

Zuzana is the Best!

Zuzana was great. She was very responsive to all questions and even met with us before the event. She played beautifully and it really added to our amazing wedding experience. I would definitely recommend her to anyone interested in a cellist.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Chris Venios · Married on 05/22/2016

3.0

Excellent and professional.

Las Vegas Music Oasis set the perfect tone for my s wedding shower. Zuzka chose all the selections and the afternoon was delightful. Their selections as well as the quality of their music made it an event to remember.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Las Vegas Music Oasis's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for this! I really enjoyed playing at your daughters wedding shower. I hope all is well with you!

All the best,