Las Vegas Mobile Beauty Reviews

8 | Las Vegas, NV

8 Reviews for Las Vegas Mobile Beauty

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2018

I was very satisfied with the fact that they come to me! On my wedding day the last thing i wanted to do was travel around and hope the salon was on time. With this service she came to me, on time and prepared. Very convenient service. Check it out!

Kathleen · Married on 01/20/2018

You managed to transform three different hair types/textures into beautiful styles! That on top of a tight time line and being to personable that we didn’t want you to leave was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Markie · Married on 12/13/2017

If I could give more stars I would ! Stephanie is amazing , friendly , and I'm more then satisfied . She was prepared and ready to tend to my needs upon arrival . Her mobile service is very convenient and professional. Highly would recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Desirae · Married on 08/08/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my special day. She was prompt and very friendly. She went above and beyond for me. I highly recommend 100%

• I

Isabel · Married on 01/14/2017

She's very flexible in time and came to my home do my hair! She worked very efficiently and the quality of her work last a long time. She did my extensions and they lasted a month and a half! I even called her to do them again. It was worth every penny and she was so nice about everything. I have pretty thick hair and the extensions blended so well people thought it was my real hair. They were perfect for when i was a Maid of Honor

Sent on 02/20/2018

Holly · Married on 11/06/2016

Las Vegas Mobile Beauty was perfect for my wedding. We scheduled a trial to figure out exactly what I wanted. Then from there we adjusted accordingly. My hair and makeup were perfect on my big day!!! I got so many compliments that day and the pictures came out GREAT. She worked with me on what I wanted and recreated exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this service to any brides.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Diane · Married on 01/03/2013

Stephanie was wonderful!! Very easy to work with from the time I reached out to the day of my wedding. She was prompt and ready to work. I wasn't 100% sure how i wanted my hair for my big day but she worked her wonders. She even helped me put my dress on since it was just my fiance and I there.
    Highly recommend!!!

Briana · Married on 01/18/2012

By FAR the best around, stop your search, my first encounter with Stevie was my sweet 16 and she did an absolute amazing job with my hair and makeup! Shes the only one I trust to do the job right.

Sent on 02/18/2018