105 Reviews for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

Textured Styling (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
102 Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

Very professional and punctual! She has a great artistic eye! Would use again!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies were so helpful and knowledgeable on the beauty process. Super nice and funny. They made my bridal party so beautiful. Thank you so much again

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and kerena were amazing! I love my make up and hair!! They were very nice and professional and made sure I looked amazing on my big day. They did an amazing job overall. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Kerena were simply amazing! They did a fanatic job on not only my hair and makeup but also two other bridesmaids and the bride! They made us feel at ease through the whole process. They were on time and head of schedule. I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Maritza, 8/17/18, 1 Review

Simply amazing!!!!
First off Laura & Kerena were punctual super sweet and friendly made great suggestions. Make up and hair was all on point. They helped out the Bride and all 3 of us, made us all feel very relaxed. Definitely will be calling again for our next event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Kerena are amazing. They are awesome. They did hair and make up for my friends and I and they exceeded our expectations. Will definitely use they again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Emily are very very sweet stylists and flexible with schedules, accommodating as best they can for us. They both make sure to complete the exact look you are looking for! Very fun and easy to talk to while they do their work. They both do an amazing job with our hair and makeup! Very happy with their work!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Emily are amazing! I had a great time with them and they were very professional! I had a wedding photographer that cancelled last minute and found another one but I needed to change the hair and makeup appointment to fit the new photographer's schedule. They were very flexible and changed the appointment time with no charges! Not only that, they came 5am to my hotel room to prep everyone hair and makeup and everyone was so beautiful! I'm just feel so grateful having them here. No words can express how happy I was with them helping for my wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tina , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We hired these lovely ladies for our daughters wedding. They did an amazing job. I would highly recommend anyone coming to Vegas to hire them. Excellent price and awesome service. Can not praise them enough for helping make our daughters day perfect.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was more than we could ask for in an artist on such a special day. Not only did she put us at ease but she made our daughter, the bride, look and feel absolutely beautiful. We would definitely recommend to anyone looking for perfect artistry to book Laura and her staff.

Profile Picture Katrina , 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful service, honestly cannot recommend highly enough. This place should be your first point of call!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emma, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Emily did a fantastic job on our makeup! They were so sweet and flexible to meet us at an earlier time!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Illana were fantastic! They were professional, attentive to details, and excellent at their craft. My wife has hair past her backside and I was blown away how quick she did it and that it turned out so great. The makeup was also perfect for our respective preferences. We only had to show one inspiration photo and they nailed it for both of us.
We decided to have our girls hair done at the last minute and they accommodated our last minute request in stride.
I wouldn’t say I’m hard to please but I’ do have high standards and they met them! Not to mention the price was competitive.
Scroll no further and book them!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was an absolutely fantastic choice for my wedding day! She showed up early to set up with a huge smile on her face and helped to ease my nerves throughout the entire process. My makeup and hair were flawless and exactly what I had asked for. I felt super glamorous and everything still looked great at the end of the night after much eating, drinking, dancing and prancing around the desert! She is so sweet and extremely talented! I am so thankful to have found her and would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting to look fabulous while in Las Vegas!! Can’t thank you enough Laura!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They were punctual, friendly, and my hair and makeup came out beautifully. Laura was also very professional and made sure I loved my hair and makeup. I looked like a princess. Also, my hair and makeup lasted all night. I was dancing all night at my wedding and was also sweating, and my makeup did not come off. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Aranzazu , 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m so thankful I chose Laura to be in charge of my hair and make-up for my special day! She kept me informed of when she was going to be arriving and arrived on time with a smile on her face! She was so pleasant to work with and so easy going. I felt like I had known her longer than just meeting her! My hair and make-up was absolutely flawless and I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments and head turns I had! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you so much to Laura for making my wedding day all that I wished for! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel flawless!!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I travelled to Las Vegas from Australia with my fiancé this last March to be married. I wanted to get my hair and make up done for our special day. After a bit of research I decided on Laura, from Las Vegas Hair and Makeup. I'm so glad I did!! I highly recommend her services to future brides, not only wanting to look FABULOUS, but made to feel fabulous with her warmth, talent and attention to detail. I got so many comments from people saying how lovely I looked. Thanks Laura :)

Photo for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Review - Add a comment...
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the way Laura did my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She is sweet, professional and talented. I wanted a natural look and she gave me exactly what I asked for. She is great at what she does, and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Therese, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was amazing! I wish I could of brought her back to the UK with me. We had so much fun on my wedding morning. Such a lovely lady and hair and make up was beautiful. Thank you so much, I can’t wait to meet you out in Vegas again.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was lovely, she put me at ease immediately. She picked my style of make up and it worked amazingly with my vintage dress! She was professional yet friendly. Turned up to my hotel promptly and did exactly what she promised to do! My hair and make up were fab! I was nervous as we’d never met and didn’t have a trial as I was so far away from home but Laura just knew what would suit me! It made my day! Thank u so much Laura! She also helped me into my dress and helped me accessorise! She was a star!
Thanks Laura
Anna Fox

Profile Picture Anna, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

She did a beautiful job and was able to get 5 of us done in a tight time frame for a special event! She was very patient and gave us exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Cathleen , 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura did a fantastic job on our wedding day, on 12/31. She did hair makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She was super efficient. She came on time, set up immediately and finished early. I didn't have to tell her anything, she knew exactly what she was doing. We added on FOUR extra services, 2 hair/2 makeup, and she still ended BEFORE our "ready by time", AND all of us looked fantastic. Through out the whole process, she was so flexible, communicative and responsive. I hated being an out of town bride, and drove all my vendors CRAZY with a kazillion emails and questions. She was so patient with me, had NO attitude, was very very professional, and a fantastic person to work with. None of that takes away that she is also an absolutely amazing hair makeup artist. All of us LOVED her work. And our hair lasted all night long, which was a major concern for us all. Thank you for making us look beautiful. You rock!!

Profile Picture Tani, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for the big day. Laura was very responsive during the planning stages. She was wonderful to work with and did everything just as I wanted. I've received so many compliments on my hair and makeup in my photos. I highly recommend Laura and Las Vegas Hair & Makeup for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing!! So so happy with my wedding hair for me and my maid of honour!
Laura was fantastic and made me feel amazing on my wedding day. Highly recommend x

Profile Picture rachel, 12/10/17, 1 Review