Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

120 | Las Vegas, NV

120 Reviews for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

120 Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

Sara · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Laura and Daisy were so great! They did our hair and makeup for our friend’s wedding here in Las Vegas and we all looked so stunning! There were quite a few of us to get done and they did a really nice job making sure there was no stress on such a special day! Plus they are super sweet and helped us all make sure we were smiles all day! Thanks ladies!!!

Caitlin Swanson · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Work

The women were very friendly and professional. My hair and makeup looked great for my friend’s wedding!

• Tammy

Tammy · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing Service!!!

Tracy was absolutely amazing!!

Alisa · Married on 09/25/2018

Absolutely fantastic!! Really professional and beautiful make up!! Highly recommended!

Marianne · Married on 09/25/2018

Thank you both so much! I absolutely love my bridesmaid hair and make up! It’s exactly what I was hoping for. So friendly and happy too! Xx

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 1

Carmen · Married on 09/23/2018

Laura was wonderful. Easy to reach. On time even tho she always is running!! She did what I asked and it was beautiful!!! Thank you again

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 2
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 3

Kaylin · Married on 09/21/2018

Made me feel beautiful! They made our time getting ready enjoyable and easy!

Diane · Married on 09/21/2018

Awesome results. Amazing. I'm beautiful now.

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2018

Laura and daisy did an amazing job on my family and I’s hair and makeup. We looked amazing for my moms wedding and they’re so nice and kind and are considerate of everything today. I had an amazing experience with them and i would definetely reccomend.

Emma · Married on 09/17/2018

I booked las Vegas hair and make up based on reviews and the amazing transformations online. From first contact I knew I had to book this company for my wedding. So the day finally arrived laura came on time what a lovely lady made me feel so relaxed and we chatted all the way through. She made sure it was what I want throughout the whole hair and make up. Gave advise and suggestions. I felt amazing on my wedding day. The makeup stayed all day and night. Laura you are excellent at what you do keep up the fab work making us all look and feel amazing on our big day

C · Married on 09/16/2018

I highly recommend Mobile Las Vegas Hair and Makeup. I set up an appointment with them with a short notice and they were able to book us. Janelle Rozco did our hair and makeup and SHE WAS AMAZING! She did an astounding work and we were so pleased! She's also fun to talk to and very sweet! Kudos to Laura and her team!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2018

My son and daughter -in-law wanted a small wedding in Vegas but she wanted all the fun of being a bride. When I found Laura I knew she and her team were the perfect fit. Everything was exactly what we asked for in regards to MUaH. The make-up lasted all day in the Vegas heat and the hair did not move one bit. You will be nothing but pleased and excited choosing Las Vegas Hair & Make - Up.

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura, Daisy, and Amanda made our bridal party look amazing! We had fun and they did such a great job. They came to us so we didn't have to travel. Would definitely recommend for your big day!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Amanda did my make up and did a wonderful job! They did my whole wedding party and did some of the girls hair! Did such a great job! Very professional and love that they come to you! Makes it so easy!!!

Deanna · Married on 08/20/2018

She made an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. Thank you so much for making my special day perfect!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 4
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 5

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and punctual! She has a great artistic eye! Would use again!

Tamara · Married on 08/18/2018

The ladies were so helpful and knowledgeable on the beauty process. Super nice and funny. They made my bridal party so beautiful. Thank you so much again

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Laura and kerena were amazing! I love my make up and hair!! They were very nice and professional and made sure I looked amazing on my big day. They did an amazing job overall. Highly recommend

Maritza · Married on 08/17/2018

Laura and Kerena were simply amazing! They did a fanatic job on not only my hair and makeup but also two other bridesmaids and the bride! They made us feel at ease through the whole process. They were on time and head of schedule. I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend them for any event!

Victoria · Married on 08/17/2018

Simply amazing!!!!
    First off Laura & Kerena were punctual super sweet and friendly made great suggestions. Make up and hair was all on point. They helped out the Bride and all 3 of us, made us all feel very relaxed. Definitely will be calling again for our next event.

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2018

Laura and Kerena are amazing. They are awesome. They did hair and make up for my friends and I and they exceeded our expectations. Will definitely use they again.

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Laura and Emily are very very sweet stylists and flexible with schedules, accommodating as best they can for us. They both make sure to complete the exact look you are looking for! Very fun and easy to talk to while they do their work. They both do an amazing job with our hair and makeup! Very happy with their work!

Tina · Married on 08/11/2018

Laura and Emily are amazing! I had a great time with them and they were very professional! I had a wedding photographer that cancelled last minute and found another one but I needed to change the hair and makeup appointment to fit the new photographer's schedule. They were very flexible and changed the appointment time with no charges! Not only that, they came 5am to my hotel room to prep everyone hair and makeup and everyone was so beautiful! I'm just feel so grateful having them here. No words can express how happy I was with them helping for my wedding. Thank you!

Susan · Married on 08/08/2018

We hired these lovely ladies for our daughters wedding. They did an amazing job. I would highly recommend anyone coming to Vegas to hire them. Excellent price and awesome service. Can not praise them enough for helping make our daughters day perfect.