92 Reviews for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

Textured Styling (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
89 Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

Laura and Illana were fantastic! They were professional, attentive to details, and excellent at their craft. My wife has hair past her backside and I was blown away how quick she did it and that it turned out so great. The makeup was also perfect for our respective preferences. We only had to show one inspiration photo and they nailed it for both of us.
We decided to have our girls hair done at the last minute and they accommodated our last minute request in stride.
I wouldn’t say I’m hard to please but I’ do have high standards and they met them! Not to mention the price was competitive.
Scroll no further and book them!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was an absolutely fantastic choice for my wedding day! She showed up early to set up with a huge smile on her face and helped to ease my nerves throughout the entire process. My makeup and hair were flawless and exactly what I had asked for. I felt super glamorous and everything still looked great at the end of the night after much eating, drinking, dancing and prancing around the desert! She is so sweet and extremely talented! I am so thankful to have found her and would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting to look fabulous while in Las Vegas!! Can’t thank you enough Laura!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They were punctual, friendly, and my hair and makeup came out beautifully. Laura was also very professional and made sure I loved my hair and makeup. I looked like a princess. Also, my hair and makeup lasted all night. I was dancing all night at my wedding and was also sweating, and my makeup did not come off. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Aranzazu , 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m so thankful I chose Laura to be in charge of my hair and make-up for my special day! She kept me informed of when she was going to be arriving and arrived on time with a smile on her face! She was so pleasant to work with and so easy going. I felt like I had known her longer than just meeting her! My hair and make-up was absolutely flawless and I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments and head turns I had! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you so much to Laura for making my wedding day all that I wished for! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel flawless!!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I travelled to Las Vegas from Australia with my fiancé this last March to be married. I wanted to get my hair and make up done for our special day. After a bit of research I decided on Laura, from Las Vegas Hair and Makeup. I'm so glad I did!! I highly recommend her services to future brides, not only wanting to look FABULOUS, but made to feel fabulous with her warmth, talent and attention to detail. I got so many comments from people saying how lovely I looked. Thanks Laura :)

Photo for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Review - Add a comment...
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the way Laura did my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She is sweet, professional and talented. I wanted a natural look and she gave me exactly what I asked for. She is great at what she does, and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Therese, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was amazing! I wish I could of brought her back to the UK with me. We had so much fun on my wedding morning. Such a lovely lady and hair and make up was beautiful. Thank you so much, I can’t wait to meet you out in Vegas again.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was lovely, she put me at ease immediately. She picked my style of make up and it worked amazingly with my vintage dress! She was professional yet friendly. Turned up to my hotel promptly and did exactly what she promised to do! My hair and make up were fab! I was nervous as we’d never met and didn’t have a trial as I was so far away from home but Laura just knew what would suit me! It made my day! Thank u so much Laura! She also helped me into my dress and helped me accessorise! She was a star!
Thanks Laura
Anna Fox

Profile Picture Anna, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

She did a beautiful job and was able to get 5 of us done in a tight time frame for a special event! She was very patient and gave us exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Cathleen , 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura did a fantastic job on our wedding day, on 12/31. She did hair makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She was super efficient. She came on time, set up immediately and finished early. I didn't have to tell her anything, she knew exactly what she was doing. We added on FOUR extra services, 2 hair/2 makeup, and she still ended BEFORE our "ready by time", AND all of us looked fantastic. Through out the whole process, she was so flexible, communicative and responsive. I hated being an out of town bride, and drove all my vendors CRAZY with a kazillion emails and questions. She was so patient with me, had NO attitude, was very very professional, and a fantastic person to work with. None of that takes away that she is also an absolutely amazing hair makeup artist. All of us LOVED her work. And our hair lasted all night long, which was a major concern for us all. Thank you for making us look beautiful. You rock!!

Profile Picture Tani, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for the big day. Laura was very responsive during the planning stages. She was wonderful to work with and did everything just as I wanted. I've received so many compliments on my hair and makeup in my photos. I highly recommend Laura and Las Vegas Hair & Makeup for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing!! So so happy with my wedding hair for me and my maid of honour!
Laura was fantastic and made me feel amazing on my wedding day. Highly recommend x

Profile Picture rachel, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Awesome work! I loved it!! Highly recommend this service to anyone. I would use for another event if I was back in Vegas! I showed her what I was going for an what I wanted and she it ! Very friendly! We had great conversations. She responded back to my messages quickly and respectful. She did a amazing job!! Made everything stress free.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and her team did an amazing job for my wedding! Not only did she take care of me but she also took care of 5 other ladies for the big day. Each lady walked away looking and feeling amazing! Thank you Laura for helping to make my wedding day stress-free!

Profile Picture Sharla, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was absolutely fantastic. Loved my hair. It was just perfect and turned out better than I imagined. Make up was fabulous too. Flawless but still very natural. I was apprehensive as I didn't have any kind of trial in the UK or Vegas but I needn't have worried. All three of us looked fantastic and Laura was very honest about what looked good and what would be best. A fantastically talented lady. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Laura was amazing, I'm a very natural and low key kind of woman so I requested to stay natural with the my makeup and pretty simple/elegant for my hair. She nailed them both ♡ She was also down to earth and such a sweetheart. Thank you so much Laura!!

Profile Picture Holly , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely love it!!! I will use them again!!!! Great job!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Laura for my hair and make up for my wedding in Las Vegas and she made my bridesmaids and I look amazing! She was so professional and friendly and listened to exactly what we wanted. We all ended up doing airbrush make up and it lasted all night! We looked amazing throughout the pictures at the beginning of the night and even after a night of dancing! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and if i ever need hair and make up again, I will be calling her! Thank you so much Laura for making my day so special!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Had the best time getting ready for my big day thanks to the help of Laura! She was early for our appointment, super flexible with all the natural wedding complications and made me feel like the most beautiful women in the world! If you are looking for a talented and genuine person to do your hair and make up for your big day or any occasion in Las Vegas, I HIGHLY recommed her! She did AMAZING and I felt absolutely STUNNING!
Thanks again, Laura! I couldn’t have had my day without your wonderful help!!!!☺️☺️

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing !! Laura and her team was on time when arriving and finishing right on time ! She did amazing work especially with so many girls she had to work on ! Very friendly and very excited with the idea I had in mind. She completely nailed my ideas and the vintage look I was looking for ! I especially appreciated her answering all my questions no matter how silly. She kept in contact with me for several several months and verfying everything with me to make sure everything would be perfect. Which I greatly appreciated, especially with everything else planning wow being so hectic Thank you so much ! I highly recommend her and her team to everyone .

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/31/17, 1 Review

Laura is awesome!

She is a very talented makeup/hair artist, professional, kind, and an amazing value!!

I hired her to do my makeup, MOG hair & makeup, and two bridesmaids' hair & makeup. She arrived at our vacation home on time and ready to go the day of the wedding. I chose to do airbrush and false lashes after we did a trial run a few days earlier. Trust what Laura recommends! I typically wear very light makeup day-to-day but let her do a full bridal look on me. It looked amazing in pictures and I received many compliments from family and friends at the wedding.

Laura really knows her stuff and it made my big day stress-free. She kept us on track with our timeline with all the curveballs we threw her way. I'm so happy I hired Las Vegas Hair and Makeup for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After changing my wedding to Las Vegas 3 weeks before our wedding date due to a natural disaster at our original destination, from the moment I contacted Laura she was professional yet friendly and couldnt wait to help. Then our wedding timings were changed and again Laura was amazing in changing my appointment times. Laura did my hair and makeup and also hair and makeup for my bridesmaid, mother of the bride and mother of the groom and also our flowergirls hair. We all absolutely loved Laura's work. Myself & my bridesmaid went for airbrush and I also added lashes. My hair and makeup lasted all day & night and were flawless, I felt absolutely stunning and received so many compliments on the day & from my pictures. I had ideas for my hair and showed Laura pictures she did exactly what I asked & it looked even better than on the picture I showed her!! As a UK bride organising everything from home before heading to beautiful Las Vegas I could not recommend Laura enough it reallly is a 5* service & Laura is so friendly and approachable and her communication is second to none she replied to every email the same day even with a 8 hour time difference!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I went with Laura for my wedding day makeup and hair, along with makeup and hair for my bridesmaid. Laura was sweet, professional, and gave us exactly what we wanted. She was quick to respond to every email I sent, which was important as we live in Canada. As well, our ceremony time got switched last minute, and she was able to accommodate us still!! Thank you so much Laura. xox

Profile Picture Charmayne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Daisy were so great! They did our hair and makeup for our friend’s wedding here in Las Vegas and we all looked so stunning! There were quite a few of us to get done and they did a really nice job making sure there was no stress on such a special day! Plus they are super sweet and helped us all make sure we were smiles all day! Thanks ladies!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 1 Review