Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 6
Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 7

Stephanie Zander 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful and Classy

I have had my makeup done before for weddings but this woman is hands down the best makeup artist around! She really enhances your beauty and makes you feel beautiful while you鈥檙e sitting in her chair. If you want your makeup done this is the girl to go to!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Briana Wright 路 Married on 10/14/2019

Yassss Queen!!!

She was very professional and understanding of my choices! She made me look / fee gorgeous 馃グ

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 8

Jessica Douglass 路 Married on 10/10/2019

Exceeded expectations

Laura and the girls were incredible. I鈥檇 never had my make up done and have real trouble getting my hair to curl so I booked a trial which i鈥檇 highly recommend. This meant that I could wear it for the day / take photos and see if there was anything I wanted to change - which they are more than happy to do! My make up and hair came out perfect, making the photos even better than I could imagine. My make up
    stayed on all day and despite winds my curls stayed in perfect until 3am!! So grateful for the girls and hoppy that I found them! They are all so nice and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Darian Krause 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Seriously the best

Thank god for these ladies!! I search up hair and makeup in Vegas and these girls showed up, and I can鈥檛 explain how glad I am that I went with their services! Helped calm me down during one of the most stressful times. But also made me look INCREDIBLE. You automatically expect to look stunning on your wedding day, but like not THIS stunning. So so so glad I got to work with Laura and Elda!! Absolutely recommend them!! Stunning work, so friendly, and really made me feel so important on my big day!

Linda Pape 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Experience

Laura and Elda did an amazing job! They are both super accommodating throughout the entire experience!! Best ladies in the business! 10/10 would recommend!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 9

Sarah Kaul Kaul 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best ladies ever!!!!!

These talented beautiful women were so amazing! They did such a fantastic job on our bridal party and on our bride to be. That you so much Laura and Elda

Kate Everett 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing ladies and work!

My experience with hair and makeup Las Vegas was incredible. They were personable and very knowledgeable. You can tell they have a passion for their art. I went from a hot hungover mess to feeling great. Makeup Las Vegas is definitely not a gamble!

Julia Bauer 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Very Great done! So beautiful and nice

The work of laura and her colleauge was so great and beautiful. We are so happy with our hair and makeup馃憤

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 10
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 11
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 12
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 13
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 14
  • Kelly

Kelly Campos 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Life saver!

They took me in THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING. They are very professional and organized. Tracey was super nice and she is really good at what she does.
    I got married on the Strip under a 43 degrees sun and was outside for several hours and my hair and makeup looked absolutely perfect untill I went to bed almost 10 hours later.
    I super recommend them.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 15
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 16
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 17
  • Sara

Sara 路 Married on 08/04/2019

Laura and Daisy were so great! They did our hair and makeup for our friend鈥檚 wedding here in Las Vegas and we all looked so stunning! There were quite a few of us to get done and they did a really nice job making sure there was no stress on such a special day! Plus they are super sweet and helped us all make sure we were smiles all day! Thanks ladies!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing! Everyone looks wonderful and they really listen to what you want!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Katie 路 Married on 04/05/2019

The best team ever!

Emily and Tracy were amazing! I booked through Laura and she was so responsive and a life saver! After having horrible service with other companies, she booked me just one week before my wedding in Death Valley. They did hair and makeup for myself and 5 other girls in about 4 hours. I felt so beautiful and they did exactly what we asked for. They were very kind, on time, and professional. I got so many compliments. I highly recommend booking them for any event!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 18
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 19
  • Julia

Julia Buetow 路 Married on 03/29/2019

Wundervoller Service :-)

Wenn ihr nach einem Hair and Makeup Artist in Las Vegas sucht braucht ihr gar nicht weiter suchen, ihr habt sie gefunden!
    Laura wurde mir von Janine (sagjainlasvegas.com) f眉r mein Brautmakeup und die Frisur empfohlen. Was soll ich sagen, sie war wundervoll!!
    Laura ist zu uns in die Suite gekommen und hat mich innerhalb einer Stunde von einem, durch den Jetlag m眉den Zombie, in eine wundersch枚ne Prinzessin verwandelt ;-) Sie hat meine Vorstellungen bei weitem 眉bertroffen, ich bin noch immer sprachlos.
    Ich hatte im Vorfeld Sorge dass die Frisur und das Make-Up den langen Tag und Abend nicht 眉berstehen, aber die Bedenken waren v枚llig unbegr眉ndet.
    Wir planen f眉r n盲chstes Jahr schon wieder einen Las Vegas Aufenthalt und ich werde Laura auf jeden Fall wieder buchen.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 20

Kylee Murphy 路 Married on 03/22/2019

The service was amazing and the hair and makeup was perfect

I absolutely love the look they gave me. The hair was done beautifully. My makeup was gorgeous and amazing. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Mackenzie Murphy 路 Married on 03/22/2019

I loved the hair and makeup, I totally recommend them

I loved the look I was given, the air brush made me look flawless. My hair was gorgeous, the braid into a fish tale bun was beautiful.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Veronica 路 Married on 03/14/2019

Amaze balls!!!

Laura and her team are just simply amazing!! Such a stressful week putting this wedding together but Laura is ready!!! Made me and my team look absolutely amazing!!! Home service is a +++++! Girls get on her calendar for your special events!! She won鈥檛 disappoint

Sent on 03/14/2019

Digna Sanchez 路 Married on 03/14/2019

Awesome! Atmosphere they created was very relaxing.

Very friendly and professional, assisted with type of style. Love my hair and make up, will defenetly contact them on next event :)

Sent on 03/14/2019

Lisa Porter 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Best of the best!

Laura and her team I couldn鈥檛 recommend enough! They were right on time and made us feel so comfortable during the hair and makeup. She made us all look amazing
    And the hair and makeup lasted all night! Thank you so much. Best experience ever! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 21
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 12/06/2018

Only good things to say.....

I only have good things to say about Las Vegas Hair & Makeup. From beginning to end the servie I received from Laura & Tracey was brilliant.
    Being a destination bride from the UK it was hard to pick a vendor but from the moment Tracey arrived at my hotel room I knew I had made the right choice. Tracey put me at ease, listened to my idea's and asked me throughout my thoughts and any changes I wanted to make as she was doing my hair & then my male up.
    Tracey was really friendly & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

All communications I had with Laura were quick & easy and I never had to wait too long for a response to a email.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Julieanne O'shea 路 Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing hair and make up

Came to Las Vegas from Ireland for my sister's wedding we found Laura very easy to deal with when booking and very professional. Laura and Elda did an amazing job on all of our hair and make up and were very friendly. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mary Oshea 路 Married on 12/03/2018

Brilliant service

Delighted with my hair and make up for my daughters wedding. The girls are excellent. So friendly and talented.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jade

Jade Booth 路 Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing 10/10

Laura and her girls are amazing she replied almost straight away even tho I鈥檓 from the uk any question I had on the day I had Danielle who was just amazing hair and make up just how I wanted it you made my wedding day just amazing and I鈥檓 happy to look at my wedding photos and feel beautiful

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Silke

Silke 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Great hair and Make-up

I came to Las Vegas from Germany to celebrate my renewal of vow. I highly recommend "Las Vegas hair & make up". Laura came to my hotel room and made my dream wedding Make-up and Hair. Laura made me look so pretty. I've never seen myself so beautiful before. Thank you so much for being so kind and making me the happiest bride ever.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 22
    Las Vegas Hair and Makeup 23

Erin Lee 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Bridesmaid

Laura and Daisy did a great job, I am very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. Laura did a great job w my makeup, she is very friendly and professional, she knew exactly the right shades to use.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Caitlin Swanson 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Work

The women were very friendly and professional. My hair and makeup looked great for my friend鈥檚 wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2018