Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

192 Reviews for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

• Caitlin

Caitlin K. · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Tracy is amazing! Highly recommend

My husband and I decided to elope to Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time getting ready. Tracy did my hair and make up for my wedding. She was wonderful. Very professional and great company. Tracy listened to what I wanted and asked amazing questions to get the specifics. I highly recommend.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

You absolutely look stunning in pictures thank you for taking the time in writing the review for us. It really tells other clients how much we care about our brides.
    Thank you again.
  • Kinley

Kinley · Married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Lucy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! If I could I would fly her out to my wedding so she could do my hair and makeup again!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review sweetie Lucy is amazing artist and she absolutely loves what she does.

Claudia R. · Married on 03/05/2021

Excellent Service!

The girl’s were so nice and I love how they left my hair and makeup!!!!

Carolina H. · Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing, I highly recommend!

Wonderful, friendly, and professional.

Cindy V. · Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing job

The girls were quick and did an amazing job!

• Kaylanie

Kaylanie V. · Married on 03/05/2021

Ramirez Wedding

I found Laura through IG. She was a pleasure to work with and was quick to respond and follow up with communication. Her team arrived early. They set up. All three women were a pleasure to work with. We had seven women needing hair and make up. They finished early and even did a couple of touch ups at the end. I highly recommend Laura and her team. You will
    Not be disappointed. They really listened to each lady and discussed their options.
    They even squeezed in an 8th lady at the end last minute.
    Thank you so much for making all the women more beautiful and glamorous on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • Lori

Lori C. · Married on 03/03/2021

Perfect begining to a perfect day

Lucy and Emily did our hair and make-up. They did a fabulous job!!! Loved everything about it!!! I highly recommend them! Everything turned out perfect and I can be pretty picky. They were also fun to hang out with for 4 hours.

Sent on 03/03/2021

Jade J. · Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing, fantastic

Emilie was amazing, and so kind. I am so thankful she was available on such a short notice. I unfortunately got food poisoning the night before my wedding and she was still able to work through me whining and complaining about not feeling well. She also kept good convo so it wasn't awkward sitting in silence with a stranger, I truly felt like I've known her for a lifetime. Would definitely recommend for hair and makeup!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Brittany A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Hair/Makeup

Tracy and Emily are rockstars! They absolutely nailed my bridal look with very little guidance from me. I didn't even show them any of the pictures I had pinned, they knew just from chatting with me what I wanted. I did my trial the day before the wedding and they helped me switch it up to match my bridal shower and welcome dinner looks. The day of the wedding they did amazing jobs on all 6 of us. Each lady looked so perfect for their individual style and personality! They really took that into consideration and didn't just produce the same look over and over. They follow best practices for sterilization and cleanliness and wore masks the entire time. I had so much anxiety about my hair and makeup since I couldn't do my trial well in advance like I'd planned (thanks covid), but my look ended up being perfect and I felt so beautiful all weekend. We really got spoiled with the two of them. I booked through Laura and she's great as well. She calmed my nerves more than once and made sure everything went smoothly. Loved everything about them!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Janie

Janie Z. · Married on 10/03/2020

Just beautiful

Because I was having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, I was looking for a hair & makeup service where they come to you. Laura was very responsive when booking the appointment and confirming the appointment on the day of. Tracy Shelor was my makeup artist / hair stylist, and she was simply amazing! I practically never wear makeup or do my hair so I was relying on Tracy for her expertise. I told her that I needed makeup that was somewhat bolder than traditional wedding makeup to stand up to the colorful backdrop of the Neon Museum, and that I'd like a hairstyle that was braided at the sides and went down my back since my dress had a deep V back, and then she began to work her magic. I liked that she said, "we're going to have some fun", which kind of set the tone for the session. She asked me what my bouquet looked like to figure out a color palette. She suggested airbrushing, picked out a set of false eyelashes that were glam but not so over-the-top that they'd take over the look, was able to weave the hairpiece into the braid, and gave me a touch up pouch that had some extra lip gloss and other extras. When she mixed the foundation, she nailed it on the first try. She even brought her own spot lighting. She had background music playing and just had a chill vibe about her, and the whole experience was pleasantly relaxing. She was super friendly and professional, obviously very good at what she does, and made sure I was happy with everything. Her work was absolutely stunning. I could not believe how amazing the photos came out! Thank you, Tracy, for making me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Chivana · Married on 06/26/2020

Las Vegas hair and make up

This was the easiest booking I’ve probably ever done. I found this company from a good search, sent in an inquiry, and received a response within 30 min maybe even less. The services were sent to me via email. I confirmed the time, paid a small deposit and a day or so before the service I was given the name of the make up artist. Lucy was great and did a fantastic job on my hair and our make up. She was friendly, sweet, and accommodating. She explain exactly what she doing. I couldn’t have asked for better

Sent on 06/28/2020

Love E. · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Service!!!

Extremely happy with the services that they provide it, I felt so beautiful on my day.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea H. · Married on 03/21/2020

If I could give 10 stars I would!

I cannot say enough about Laura and her team. Laura is AMAZING and so helpful from the first time I spoke to her until she put my veil on. They were on time and kept all of us on schedule. My makeup was absolutely stunning and I still looked and felt like myself on my wedding day. Laura and her team are so professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you aren’t too sure what kind of look you want they will help you create a style. If you are in Las Vegas and you need hair and makeup services book with them, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie it was so nice meeting you and your family and make you guys look amazing for your special day.. ;)

Angie M. · Married on 03/14/2020

So highly recommend!

Lucy was amazing! She took what was in my head (and my Pinterest) and turned it into exactly what I wanted! She was kind, professional, timely. I started to freak out a couple days before about arrival time and having time to get ready, so I requested that they come 30 mins early, and without hesitation, they accommodated my request. What an awesomely perfect experience. Thank you, Lucy!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Cath B. · Married on 03/10/2020

My Experience with Lucy.

Lucy made me beautiful And did an amazing job. She’s lovely and kind. Constantly asked if I was ok with her products which is a good thing for me as I have sensitive skin. She arrived early and made myself and my husband feel comfortable. Thank you Lucy!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jade · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Janelle and Lucy were amazing they made everyone look so beautiful and were so kind would definitely go back again thank you ladies!!!❤❤

Sent on 03/10/2020

Lucinda R. · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful and good

Lucy was very friendly. Did a great thorough job on me. Made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review it really means a lot to us and you look amazing.

Savannah L. · Married on 02/22/2020

Alondra was so amazing!

Alondra did my makeup for my wedding on 2-22-20. I could not ask for a better makeup artist. She was amazing!! My makeup looked flawless and lasted all night; even after pictures in the middle of the desert before the wedding. She showed up on time and was very professional. She also made the experience very fun and listen to what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Alondra!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Alondra she is so talented and amazing thank you again.
  • Larissa

Larissa R. · Married on 02/21/2020

Like having your best friend do your hair and makeup!

Lucy was absolutely amazing! She perfected my hair and makeup for my big day. I was worried with eloping that I would feel uneasy getting ready alone, but Lucy felt like a best friend! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie Lucy is so dedicated and talented she would love to see this review. This review means a lot to us.

Tiffany B. · Married on 02/11/2020

On time... Friendly... Perfect

I had organised my wedding in Las Vegas from Australia so I was a little nervous. I researched and decided to use Las Vegas Hair and Makeup.
    My big day came, Emilie was on time and knew my colors and I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked.
    Thank you Emilie for your patience and professionalism x

Sent on 02/16/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Emily so amazingly talented and has an great personality thank you for taking the time For writing the review. Thank you again

Sarah S. · Married on 02/10/2020

So easy going!

So easy going! Helped to set a great atmosphere while getting ready! On top of that, LOVED the look Laura created with airbrush makeup!! Was able to cover up my red checks well 😍 Waited until the end to add our lips so that it would last all day!

Crystal R. · Married on 02/10/2020

A++ TOP NOTCH **Makeup and Hair**

Totally recommend this service for ANY special occasion. They were SUPER friendly and on top of their game. Our party had 6 people and everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful!

Audrianna H. · Married on 02/10/2020

Excellent!

My hair and makeup looked amazing! The stylists were so nice and efficient. I would highly recommend for any Vegas event.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review.
    We hope we see you back in Las Vegas to do your hair and make up.
  • Cassie

Cassie D. · Married on 02/10/2020

Completely Effortless

Trust Laura. The best advice I could give any bride is book Laura! It was so easy to make a reservation for me, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mom. After each girl got done we couldn't stop complimenting and taking pictures! For my mom, Laura was so attentive! My mom has never woren makeup and the whole process was so comfortable for her.
    It was really easy to communicate with Laura. She was always open to questions.
    During the session, Laura kept up with the time so completely that I was never worried about being late. I didnt ever feel rush or like we were running behind.
    Honestly, for my look and the girls I told Laura to do what she thought was best. I showed her one photo and she blew that out of the water.
    Photo: During the middle of the process, Laura thoughtfully waits to put on lipstick.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kasey for writing this amazing review it was my pleasure to make you look stunning on your special day. I will always remember you ;)

Amanda B. · Married on 02/08/2020

Lucy was so sweet and really made me feel and look beautiful!

Lucy was so sweet and really made me feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2020