Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Melina L. Getting married on 09/22/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing work for my wedding day!

Just simply amazing! 💗 The person was patient, and considerate!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful it was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We hope to see you again when you come back to Vegas.
  • Magda
    Magda B. Married on 09/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Getting glamorous with Annvi!

My wedding in Vegas would not be the same without Las Vegas Hair & Make up help! It was super easy to book an appointment and no issues even with my tight schedule. Annvi was very professional, she was listening to my needs and was a trusted advisor whenever I was not fully sure what I want to achieve with the look. She prepared a natural, but glamorous look for me, which was totally on point! I looked amazing both in real and on photos. Once again thank you for preparing me for my special day!
    Veronica C. Married on 07/13/2022

Service Excellent

Excellent service. From the moment I asked for information until the day of the wedding, I had a lovely relationship with them. I couldn't have made a better choice. I totally recommend it.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Veronica for taking the time to write thi review it really means a lot to us. We so happy you picked us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alex M. Married on 07/02/2022

The very best!

Laura was amazing and listened to everything I wanted. She was sensitive and attentive. I felt beautiful ! My makeup AND HAIR lasted perfectly thru my wedding (even tears), a nap, and partying on Fremont. Highly recommend. Worth every dime.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin K. Married on 07/01/2022

Tracy is amazing! Highly recommend

My husband and I decided to elope to Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time getting ready. Tracy did my hair and make up for my wedding. She was wonderful. Very professional and great company. Tracy listened to what I wanted and asked amazing questions to get the specifics. I highly recommend.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

You absolutely look stunning in pictures thank you for taking the time in writing the review for us. It really tells other clients how much we care about our brides.
    Thank you again.
    Nicole K. Married on 05/12/2022

Fantastic job of Lucy and Deisy on our great day

My bridesmaid and I had makeup and hair done by Lucy and Deisy and they did such a fantastic Job. Both are great professionals. I was so happy with everything and we had so much fun all the time.
    Thank you very much for the great Job on this important Day.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful take the time to write this review it really means a lot to us. Can’t wait to see you back in Vegas.
    Gloria V. Married on 04/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was an amazing experience

Karina was amazing! She made me feel like a princess in my wedding day. I 100% recommend her.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Karina is so talented and amazing we are so happy she is part of our team. We are so grateful that you booked us for your special day.
    Sammy F. Married on 04/07/2022

Great group of ladies

These girls know what they are doing!! Hands down they were the best!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

You’re so amazing for taking the time to write this review I really appreciate it. We can’t wait to see you next time you’re in Vegas.
    Ashley A. Married on 04/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and makeup artist

I booked with Las Vegas hair and makeup and was NOT disappointed for my big day. Sandra was not only on time but also professional, very kind, and made me look and feel so beautiful for my wedding. I had no idea what to do with my makeup and told her to just do what she thought was best. The final product was so beautiful and I felt so confident. My makeup and hair lasted all night long and my hair even looked great the next morning still! The curls held so good! I highly recommend Las Vegas hair and makeup! I'll definitely be using them again when I'm back in Vegas

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful Sandra is so talented and amazing we are so happy to have our part of our team thank you for booking us for your special day.
    Bailey R. Married on 04/07/2022

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

They were amazing! Went above and beyond for everyone!!
    Definitely recommend!!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful for taking the time to write this review we can’t wait to see you back in Vegas.
    Jessica J. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My girls looked glam all night long!

I hired 3 Basic stylists & 2 Elite stylists from Las Vegas Hair & Makeup to glam up 13 of my family & bridesmaids! I got married on 02-26-22 and been in touch with Laura since Sept/Oct 2021. I always had random questions, or girls to add for the wedding day, or a trial session to set up- but Laura was great with communicating with me and she had everything set up perfectly. With the pandemic, you can never predict what will happen… One of the basic stylists couldn’t make it, but Laura came to fill in, bright and early! She won’t leave a bride hanging!

We started promptly at 5AM (it was still dark outside!) and ended earlier than expected, just before 9AM! My bridal hair & makeup was done by Liss & Lucy- they did such an excellent job! My hair and makeup lasted all night- it didn’t even smudge with all the tears, kisses, & tequila! I got the airbrushed makeup, which was long lasting and made my skin look incredible. My family and bridesmaids mentioned that they all felt and looked so glamorous and were ready to take on Vegas!

Laura, Liss, & Lucy made sure I didn’t have a hair out of place and I looked flawless before they left. They even worked with my photographer/videographer to get the perfect makeup shots. I’d hire them again and again in case I needed makeup done while in Vegas & I’d recommend their team to any bride! I included some pics from my trial hair & makeup session that used for engagement photos!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Jessica this is an amazing review thank you for taking the time in detail to write this review so all our clients can see from start to finish how the process goes.
    Morgan Married on 11/27/2021

Wedding Makeup and Hair!

Lora did an absolutely amazing job. She was so easy to talk to and brought my picture to life. I trusted her completely and she did an amazing job making me feel beautiful!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful for taking the time to write this review. We can’t wait to see you when you’re back in Vegas.
  • Claudia
    Claudia L. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They are the bees knees!

These ladies know what they are doing! They can work magic and I’m so happy with what they did for me and my bridesmaids! Laura is so sweet and the gals she sent over, Lucy and Sandra, are A1’s! Their work is marvelous!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful for taking the time to take right this review you’re amazing. Can’t wait to see you back in Vegas to Glam you.
  • Kinley
    Kinley Married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Lucy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! If I could I would fly her out to my wedding so she could do my hair and makeup again!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review sweetie Lucy is amazing artist and she absolutely loves what she does.
    Cindy V. Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing job

The girls were quick and did an amazing job!

Carolina H. Married on 03/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, I highly recommend!

Wonderful, friendly, and professional.

• Kaylanie
    Kaylanie V. Married on 03/05/2021

Ramirez Wedding

I found Laura through IG. She was a pleasure to work with and was quick to respond and follow up with communication. Her team arrived early. They set up. All three women were a pleasure to work with. We had seven women needing hair and make up. They finished early and even did a couple of touch ups at the end. I highly recommend Laura and her team. You will
    Not be disappointed. They really listened to each lady and discussed their options.
    They even squeezed in an 8th lady at the end last minute.
    Thank you so much for making all the women more beautiful and glamorous on my wedding day!

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you beautiful for taking the time to write this review can’t wait to see you and Vegas and glam you again.
    Claudia R. Married on 03/05/2021

Excellent Service!

The girl’s were so nice and I love how they left my hair and makeup!!!!

• Lori
    Lori C. Married on 03/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect begining to a perfect day

Lucy and Emily did our hair and make-up. They did a fabulous job!!! Loved everything about it!!! I highly recommend them! Everything turned out perfect and I can be pretty picky. They were also fun to hang out with for 4 hours.

Jade J. Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing, fantastic

Emilie was amazing, and so kind. I am so thankful she was available on such a short notice. I unfortunately got food poisoning the night before my wedding and she was still able to work through me whining and complaining about not feeling well. She also kept good convo so it wasn't awkward sitting in silence with a stranger, I truly felt like I've known her for a lifetime. Would definitely recommend for hair and makeup!

• Kaylee
    Kaylee O. Married on 10/17/2020

5 Star Service

Liss helped me become a beautiful bride! She perfected my hair exactly how I asked for it! I had thousands of compliments on the style! We couldn't have asked for a better service. We are forever thankful! You helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day!
    Brittany A. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Hair/Makeup

Tracy and Emily are rockstars! They absolutely nailed my bridal look with very little guidance from me. I didn't even show them any of the pictures I had pinned, they knew just from chatting with me what I wanted. I did my trial the day before the wedding and they helped me switch it up to match my bridal shower and welcome dinner looks. The day of the wedding they did amazing jobs on all 6 of us. Each lady looked so perfect for their individual style and personality! They really took that into consideration and didn't just produce the same look over and over. They follow best practices for sterilization and cleanliness and wore masks the entire time. I had so much anxiety about my hair and makeup since I couldn't do my trial well in advance like I'd planned (thanks covid), but my look ended up being perfect and I felt so beautiful all weekend. We really got spoiled with the two of them. I booked through Laura and she's great as well. She calmed my nerves more than once and made sure everything went smoothly. Loved everything about them!

• Janie
    Janie Z. Married on 10/03/2020

Just beautiful

Because I was having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, I was looking for a hair & makeup service where they come to you. Laura was very responsive when booking the appointment and confirming the appointment on the day of. Tracy Shelor was my makeup artist / hair stylist, and she was simply amazing! I practically never wear makeup or do my hair so I was relying on Tracy for her expertise. I told her that I needed makeup that was somewhat bolder than traditional wedding makeup to stand up to the colorful backdrop of the Neon Museum, and that I'd like a hairstyle that was braided at the sides and went down my back since my dress had a deep V back, and then she began to work her magic. I liked that she said, "we're going to have some fun", which kind of set the tone for the session. She asked me what my bouquet looked like to figure out a color palette. She suggested airbrushing, picked out a set of false eyelashes that were glam but not so over-the-top that they'd take over the look, was able to weave the hairpiece into the braid, and gave me a touch up pouch that had some extra lip gloss and other extras. When she mixed the foundation, she nailed it on the first try. She even brought her own spot lighting. She had background music playing and just had a chill vibe about her, and the whole experience was pleasantly relaxing. She was super friendly and professional, obviously very good at what she does, and made sure I was happy with everything. Her work was absolutely stunning. I could not believe how amazing the photos came out! Thank you, Tracy, for making me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Chivana Married on 06/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Las Vegas hair and make up

This was the easiest booking I’ve probably ever done. I found this company from a good search, sent in an inquiry, and received a response within 30 min maybe even less. The services were sent to me via email. I confirmed the time, paid a small deposit and a day or so before the service I was given the name of the make up artist. Lucy was great and did a fantastic job on my hair and our make up. She was friendly, sweet, and accommodating. She explain exactly what she doing. I couldn’t have asked for better
    Love E. Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Service!!!

Extremely happy with the services that they provide it, I felt so beautiful on my day.

illustration stars