Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Reviews

183 Reviews for Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

• Caitlin

Caitlin Kelly-Sampson · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Tracy is amazing! Highly recommend

My husband and I decided to elope to Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time getting ready. Tracy did my hair and make up for my wedding. She was wonderful. Very professional and great company. Tracy listened to what I wanted and asked amazing questions to get the specifics. I highly recommend.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

You absolutely look stunning in pictures thank you for taking the time in writing the review for us. It really tells other clients how much we care about our brides.
    Thank you again.
  • Kinley

Kinley · Getting married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Lucy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! If I could I would fly her out to my wedding so she could do my hair and makeup again!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review sweetie Lucy is amazing artist and she absolutely loves what she does.

Chivana · Married on 06/26/2020

Las Vegas hair and make up

This was the easiest booking I’ve probably ever done. I found this company from a good search, sent in an inquiry, and received a response within 30 min maybe even less. The services were sent to me via email. I confirmed the time, paid a small deposit and a day or so before the service I was given the name of the make up artist. Lucy was great and did a fantastic job on my hair and our make up. She was friendly, sweet, and accommodating. She explain exactly what she doing. I couldn’t have asked for better

Sent on 06/28/2020

Love Envy · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Service!!!

Extremely happy with the services that they provide it, I felt so beautiful on my day.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hughey · Married on 03/21/2020

If I could give 10 stars I would!

I cannot say enough about Laura and her team. Laura is AMAZING and so helpful from the first time I spoke to her until she put my veil on. They were on time and kept all of us on schedule. My makeup was absolutely stunning and I still looked and felt like myself on my wedding day. Laura and her team are so professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you aren’t too sure what kind of look you want they will help you create a style. If you are in Las Vegas and you need hair and makeup services book with them, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie it was so nice meeting you and your family and make you guys look amazing for your special day.. ;)

Angie Miles · Married on 03/14/2020

So highly recommend!

Lucy was amazing! She took what was in my head (and my Pinterest) and turned it into exactly what I wanted! She was kind, professional, timely. I started to freak out a couple days before about arrival time and having time to get ready, so I requested that they come 30 mins early, and without hesitation, they accommodated my request. What an awesomely perfect experience. Thank you, Lucy!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Cath Bryant · Married on 03/10/2020

My Experience with Lucy.

Lucy made me beautiful And did an amazing job. She’s lovely and kind. Constantly asked if I was ok with her products which is a good thing for me as I have sensitive skin. She arrived early and made myself and my husband feel comfortable. Thank you Lucy!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jade · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Janelle and Lucy were amazing they made everyone look so beautiful and were so kind would definitely go back again thank you ladies!!!❤❤

Sent on 03/10/2020

Lucinda R Riley · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful and good

Lucy was very friendly. Did a great thorough job on me. Made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review it really means a lot to us and you look amazing.

Savannah Larabee · Married on 02/22/2020

Alondra was so amazing!

Alondra did my makeup for my wedding on 2-22-20. I could not ask for a better makeup artist. She was amazing!! My makeup looked flawless and lasted all night; even after pictures in the middle of the desert before the wedding. She showed up on time and was very professional. She also made the experience very fun and listen to what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Alondra!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Alondra she is so talented and amazing thank you again.
  • Larissa

Larissa Roy · Married on 02/21/2020

Like having your best friend do your hair and makeup!

Lucy was absolutely amazing! She perfected my hair and makeup for my big day. I was worried with eloping that I would feel uneasy getting ready alone, but Lucy felt like a best friend! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie Lucy is so dedicated and talented she would love to see this review. This review means a lot to us.

Tiffany Brown · Married on 02/11/2020

On time... Friendly... Perfect

I had organised my wedding in Las Vegas from Australia so I was a little nervous. I researched and decided to use Las Vegas Hair and Makeup.
    My big day came, Emilie was on time and knew my colors and I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked.
    Thank you Emilie for your patience and professionalism x

Sent on 02/16/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Emily so amazingly talented and has an great personality thank you for taking the time For writing the review. Thank you again

Sarah Shupenus Acejas · Married on 02/10/2020

So easy going!

So easy going! Helped to set a great atmosphere while getting ready! On top of that, LOVED the look Laura created with airbrush makeup!! Was able to cover up my red checks well 😍 Waited until the end to add our lips so that it would last all day!

Crystal Roy · Married on 02/10/2020

A++ TOP NOTCH **Makeup and Hair**

Totally recommend this service for ANY special occasion. They were SUPER friendly and on top of their game. Our party had 6 people and everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful!

Audrianna Harris · Married on 02/10/2020

Excellent!

My hair and makeup looked amazing! The stylists were so nice and efficient. I would highly recommend for any Vegas event.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review.
    We hope we see you back in Las Vegas to do your hair and make up.
  • Cassie

Cassie Denny · Married on 02/10/2020

Completely Effortless

Trust Laura. The best advice I could give any bride is book Laura! It was so easy to make a reservation for me, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mom. After each girl got done we couldn't stop complimenting and taking pictures! For my mom, Laura was so attentive! My mom has never woren makeup and the whole process was so comfortable for her.
    It was really easy to communicate with Laura. She was always open to questions.
    During the session, Laura kept up with the time so completely that I was never worried about being late. I didnt ever feel rush or like we were running behind.
    Honestly, for my look and the girls I told Laura to do what she thought was best. I showed her one photo and she blew that out of the water.
    Photo: During the middle of the process, Laura thoughtfully waits to put on lipstick.

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kasey for writing this amazing review it was my pleasure to make you look stunning on your special day. I will always remember you ;)

Amanda Brockman · Married on 02/08/2020

Lucy was so sweet and really made me feel and look beautiful!

Lucy was so sweet and really made me feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Chastity Jones · Married on 02/02/2020

Excellent service!

Alondra is amazing! She came to my home to do my makeup for my wedding day. She communicated with me ahead of time and asked all the right questions. She was a few minutes early so she could set up all her supplies, which was great. I provided her with a couple of reference pictures and she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted, but make it perfect for my face and features. I got a ton of compliments on my makeup! She was truly professional and I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie Alondra is so talented and amazing. We are so glad that you had an experience with us. You can count on Las Vegas hair and makeup have the best artist.

Erin Lytle · Married on 02/01/2020

Great experience

Lucy was prompt and professional. She did a wonderful job with my hair and make up. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and she recreated the look perfectly. She also listened to my wants and needs as far as make up went as well. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone coming to Las Vegas to get married

Sent on 02/05/2020

Maritza Prieto · Married on 12/07/2019

Las Vegas Hair and makeup

These ladies were great very professional and very good.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning!

Laura was absolutely amazing, shes so fun and personable . We looked and felt like movie stars.
    She's a true artist and the airbrush foundation looked flawless 😍
    She waited until the last minute to do our lips and touch ups so everything was fresh

• X

Xiomaries Torres · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing work

Emilie was amazing. I was absolutely in love with my hair and make up.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful she is amazing and super talented. When you are back in Las Vegas we would to make you look amazing again we have 10 off cupón.
  • I

Irasema Espinal · Married on 11/25/2019

Amazing hair and make up experience for my waiting

Emily and Tracy they came on time to my hotel room to take care of me and my other 4 family members to do our make up and hair they were so amazing friendly patient dedicated of their work and most of it they made me feel so special on my wedding date I was so happy with my results of my hair and make up that I felt so beautiful and I had so many compliments and I do highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you sweetie for booking with us you’re amazing artist Tracey and Emily are super talented and are the best at what they do. We love being a part of domes special day.

Patty Duran · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding / Hair and Make Up

Professional
    They make sure your happy with the results.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

You’re so welcome sweetie you look so amazing on your daughters special day. Thank you for letting us make you look amazing.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2019

Lucy was amazing

Lucy showed up on time, and was professional & so helpful. I would highly recommend Lucy & Hair and Makeup Las Vegas to anyone looking for a makeup artist in Las Vegas!! So thankful I found them.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Las Vegas Hair and Makeup's reply:

Oh you’re so sweet sweetie you look so beautiful thank you for booking us for your special day and Lucy is super talented and amazing.