Las Vegas Golf Club Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 29 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Ashley Married on 10/21/2017
    I hosted my wedding on 10.21.17 at Las Vegas golf club and it was the most beautiful wedding I could've ever hoped or dreamed for. The venue was gorgeous and it felt like we had the whole thing just to my group. We utilized the indoor and outdoor space and it was perfect. Our food was fantastic and the bar staff was amazing in ensuring my guests never had a long wait. Alina was my contact and throughout the entire process was so responsive and attentive. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was there from start to finish. We could not have asked for anything better.
    Stacy Married on 10/14/2017
    Alina was great about accommodating our needs and letting us get the most out of the venue. For our 70 person wedding I think we fit really well at the golf course for both ceremony and reception. I definitely recommend having both in the same space. She was also responsive through email. The pricing for food, drink and ceremony was great!
    Jessica Married on 09/21/2017
    We had a great event, I couldn't have asked for any more. The food was great and the service was excellent! It was a perfect indoor outdoor space for us!! We are still getting feedback from our guests about how much they enjoyed the venue!
    Justin Married on 09/13/2017
    Alina is absolutely amazing, she went above and beyond to make our special day that much more special. The venue is so beautiful, and the staff is so polite and professional. If you're getting married in Las Vegas you have to have it at Las Vegas Golf Club!
    Christine Married on 09/02/2017
    I loved everything about my experience from the wedding coordinator to the people who helped set up to the bartenders everything was beyond perfect All of my Dreams were met! I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone for any event but especially for weddings!!!
    Marilyn Married on 08/26/2017
    Elana was wonderful to work with. It was my Mom's 90th birthday party. She was right there for all our needs during and before the party. Just perfect!
    Giselle Married on 07/22/2017
    It was such a joy and pleasure to be able to have my gender reveal party here. Alina was so helpful and made sure that everything ran smoothly. The food was awesome and we got was more than we expected for the price. I highly recommend this place!
    Terrance Married on 06/27/2017
    Alina was more than accommodating for me and my family. Our event ran smoothly, with no inconveniences at at. The staff was amazing and the venue itself was perfect. Thank you to everyone who help us put on an awesome event to remember the life of my mother.
    Twynisha Married on 06/03/2017
    Food and beverage coordinator was awesome and amazing
  • User2979367 2+ years ago
    This is my reception venue for our may wedding. Alina is absolutely amazing, very responsive to my emails, I've received wonderful pricing. She worked really hard to keep us in our budget so that we could afford to have a beautiful spot for a reception. She also found us a DJ for a very reasonable price within budget and she answers my question perfectly. Her enthusiasm is refreshing and I highly recommend booking this venue

Las Vegas Golf Club's reply:

Thank you, Celina! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I understand that a destination wedding can make for some rattled nerves but I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided! Cheers to you and Matt -- we wish you a lifetime of happiness!!
    Se Married on 11/20/2015
    Our beautiful day was in late November.
    A perfect fall day! The wedding director put together a package we could absolutely afford! It was a heavensent as we were able to add all the extra decor,floral as well as an affordable bar! They customized every detail we drempt about! All of our family and guests are still talking about "OUR Wedding Day!
    Thumps up!
  • User2540364 2+ years ago
    Amanda and her staff were so helpful and flexible with our needs for our event! I had a fantastic time and our family did as well. The food was great; we got to taste what was on the menu beforehand and make changes as needed. I highly recommend going to Amanda for any event you may want to have!
    Jarrod Married on 09/26/2015
    Amanda was fantastic and took care of our every want and need
    Jarrod Married on 09/26/2015
    Excellent service. Highly recommend.
    Beth Event on: 06/06/2015
    To say I was pleased with the service is an understatement. Amanda and her staff were unbelievable. Our guests loved the food and music. The photo booth that Amanda recommended was the highlight of the party. Amanda and her staff did everything in their power to make sure my daughter's graduation party was a big success. We would not have been able to create this beautiful memory for my daughter without the staff from Las Vegas Golf Club!!!!
    Karen Event on: 08/08/2014
    This was our second time using this venue for a party and both times was a wonderful stress free experience. The staff is very polite, friendly and professional. This will always be my first choice when planning any event.
    Velynda Married on 08/01/2014
    Since my first encounter with Amanda, the wedding and reception coordinator at the golf club, she has been nothing short of friendly, sweet, flexible, professional, and accommodating! She can also be quite funny! One of the things I enjoyed most about the service I received was the excitement she displayed in planning the reception. She treats her position and duties as more than something that brings in business, she genuinely takes pleasure in helping a couple celebrate their big day! She also has a great staff working with her, such as Latanya who co-coordinates with her and the cook (wish I could remember his name) who did a great job on our Italian dishes! Even with the budget my now husband and I could afford at the time, the way the venue was set up and the work they put in during the reception was as if we had paid much more! I would definitely recommend the Las Vegas Golf Club as a place to hold a wedding event, and I'm sure they would do just as great with any other event!
    Jhanique Married on 05/24/2014
    Amanda Cox and her staff are amazing! She has been so helpful in our planning and she is great at putting everything into perspective for my fiancé and I. I am excited for my wedding day and I am confident that it will be nothing short of exceptional.
    My wedding is not until May 24, 2014, but I have been very satisfied up to this point.
    Tiffany Married on 09/20/2014
    Amanda is a very knowledgeable about weddings and different events was very helpful with getting different vendors. Amanda goes above and beyond to make sure your event is perfect.
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 07/18/2021

This venue my my wedding absolutely perfect ❤️

Jessica is awesome very helpful and quick to respond ! The venue itself is absolutely stunning especially when the sun went down ! My wedding day was perfect !
    Alexandria Married on 03/10/2014
    Amanda at LVGC is so wonderful. Every email is answered promptly and every phone call returned. We changed the date, and she was able to work with us on the price. All in all, it has been a great experience
  • User2227531 Event on: 06/18/2015
    I really enjoy working with Amanda Cox. She is very accommodating, patient, and always "wears" a smile.
    Keyarna Married on 04/27/2019
    Wonderful can’t wait until my wedding
    Sonja Married on 09/30/2017
    We had a big birthday celebration at the venue. The staff was excellent. Thank you so much Alina and staff for making our birthday celebration Great!!!!
    Robert Married on 05/06/2017
    The LVGC was the perfect setting for our wedding. Alina sat down with us every month leading up to our big day. She was even quick to respond to my emails with random quesons. Her team was very friendly and we were reffered to some amazing vendors that work with the golfbclub. You are able to completly customize your menu and bar options. We used the green for our ceremony, the dining/bar area for the cocktail hour, and our reception was under the outdoor covered patio! Talk about a beautiful sunset wedding!!! The pictures turned out amazing. The only reason I didn't rate the LVGC all 5's is due to a few small details that did not get completed. Overall my husband and I are very happy with the outcome of our big day. Thanks to Alina and her team at the Las Vegas Golf Club.

Mr. & Mr. Damon & Robert Adams