Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE" Reviews

15 | Henderson, NV

15 Reviews for Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE"

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/20/2013

Purchased Save the Date cards and Custom Bridal Team Shirts for Bachelorette Party. Pleasure doing business with and would purchase from again!

• User3319576 · 2+ years ago

Purchased Customed designed shirts for bridal shower and bachlorette party. Loved them! Las Vegas Gifts did a fabulous job!

Las Vegas Gifts has something for everyone and every occasion. So happy I happen to find them.The products are very professional made, Always getting ooh and aahs on their products from others.

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2013

I ordered invitations for my baby shower. They were custom made. I also ordered magnets as favors to include in the goodie bags and everyone loved them both! I recommend if you are going to have any event or party and need to send out invites to contact Amy and she will get you handle! She did an excellent job!

Mary · Married on 01/01/2012

I had a custom tote bag and t-shirt made for my daughter that turned out wonderful. She was so happy with it.

Anna · Married on 02/20/2010

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to Weddings" should be "We Cater to BRIDES!". What a life saver. They made me feel like my wedding needs were priority!!! I got married this past February. I wanted that unique "thank you gift" for my guest. My fiancee and I decided on magnets! Not just any magnet, it had be a Viva Las Vegas theme and with a photo of us and of course our baby, (puppy) JooJoo! The magnets were so cute (and reasonably priced) I order extras!!! Decisions and processing the order was made simple (and fun) with their fantastic help! The magnets were delivered without any problems. Thank you Las Vegas Gifts for making my wedding even more memorable with the magneics. They were a big smash!

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to Weddings" may cater to weddings, but I was in desperate need of special and personalized Christmas gifts with the Las Vegas touch. I live in Las Vegas and found the perfect Christmas ornaments to send all my friends and relatives. Ordering from Las Vegas Gifts made my purchase simple with their many selections, inexpensive, and "stress-free". They provide excellent customer service, helping me with my order. I couldn't ask for better quality and uniqueness of the ornaments I purchased. Needless to say I was a big success with all my friends and relatives. They loved their ornaments and immediately asked me where I bought them! I gave them the website name and will definitely recommend Las Vegas Gifts to the rest of my friends!

Sent on 04/17/2010

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE"'s reply:

I agree with you, but I can't find where to post my review!

This is has been very hard to do, but shows you how much we really appreciate Las Vegas Gifts. We were very happy with our magnets! And will continue to use Las Vegas Gifts services.

Rose

Terri · Married on 11/25/2009

Vendor completed each project in record time. Made excellent suggestions and communicated very quickly. We were very pleased with our Save the Date magnets and stamps and with our personalized stamps for our invitations. We highly recommend this vendor and would use them again for n event.

Natalie · Married on 08/28/2009

Last year my sister got married and she ordered her *Save the Date* magnets through vegasdusoleil.com and LOVED THEM! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Thank you again!

• Megatronicks

Megan · Married on 04/25/2009

Even though we didn't get married in Vegas like I wanted to, I loved the save the date magnets. I ordered and received it in good time!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE"'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Rosemarie · Married on 09/20/1999

every little detail is covered on your site...its wonderful, thank you.

Patricia · event on: 02/11/2012

Las Vegas Gifts is simply the best! Be sure to also check them out on Facebook!!

rose · event on: 07/13/2011

dis a very nice job , will recommend to others. Very Professional.

Kay · event on: 12/20/2013

i am having a large family reunion in december in las vegas and saw a design of theirs on the zazzle websight which i wanted to make a refrigerator from. i emailed her and she responded immediatly and she made a magnet template for me and i was able to personalize it.

i can't wait to give them out to everyone as a suovineer of our trip!

• User4041944 · event on: 09/07/2013

Loved our invites and favors for the shower! They were super cute and she made them exactly how we wanted them! They matched our decor and everything! very helpful and quick to respond! will buy from again in the future!