Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

187 | Las Vegas, NV

187 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

Our wedding cake was not only exactly what we discussed and beautiful it was delicious!! The entire staff at LV Custom are so friendly and helpful also!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Mary · Married on 10/31/2015

If you want the best tasting cake in Las Vegas, choose Las Vegas Custom Cakes.

Las Vegas Custom Cakes created and delivered our 150 serving cake to the Hard Rock on the Las Vegas Strip. Imagine trying to keep a tiered cake safe on the Strip. Amazing!

My mother and I met with the owner of Las Vegas Custom Cakes and tasted four of their options. Because we had a large invited guest list, we decided to go with safe yet delicious flavors. Four of our tiers were white cake with pear infusion and with Bavarian cream and chocolate shavings between the layers. The fifth layer was chocolate cake with chocolate ganache. Between the tasting and the wedding I kept raving about how amazing the cake was going to be. We also had a tres leches groom's cake that was delicious as well!

I brought two pictures of cakes that I liked and a picture of the bouquet that I liked. We worked together to combine elements of the two cakes using the colors of the bouquet and had a really great finished product.

We saved the top tier and ate it in our suite the next day with our guests who came to say goodbye! That was a really nice treat for everyone.

When I asked him what the best way to preserve the top tier would be if we were traveling he said 'the best option would be to come back to Las Vegas and I will make you an anniversary cake.' I fully intend to!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Megan · Married on 10/17/2015

Beautiful cake! Thank You! I was very impressed when your team recommended a cake decoration using my wedding colors, it was unexpected and a VERY nice touch. I was thrilled with the cake and the service you provided. I got my compliments from my guests on how lovely (and tasty) it was. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Erika · Married on 10/16/2015

I had a great experience using LVCC for my wedding cake. I was planning our wedding long distance and was able to send them a picture of a cake I liked on pinterest, and they were able to replicate it exactly. They were quick to respond to their emails to ensure we were both on the same page with what I wanted and what they were able to provide. We ended up having a three tiered, double layered, gold cake and guests were talking about how beautiful it was-- very unique and classy! They were easy to work with and we had fun doing a cake tasting at their location. We went with the strawberry cake with strawberry/champagne filling and it was delicious! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2015

Joe was totally awesome and was the only bakery that seemed to really want to do our wedding cake for us. We wanted a really big cake that was half fake. We went to several places in the Las Vegas area and were turned away by many. What won us over was the customer service as well as the taste of the cakes. We had a toss up between two bakeries and even though Joe was more expensive, in the end it was so worth it. The cake at our wedding was seriously my favorite part. It was exactly what we wanted, looked and tasted amazing. I will go back to the shop in the future and recommend them all day.

Sent on 11/30/2015

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! My husband and I were completely amazed with the look and taste of the cake. They made it so easy to order via phone as I was planning my wedding from Chicago. They have so many different flavors and combinations and are willing to work with you to get you exactly what you want. The presentation was beautiful and the taste was even better! I contacted many bakeries and this was by far the easiest and it certainly did not disappoint.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Eileen · Married on 09/26/2015

We chose this bakery because of their specialty flavors and how moist their cake is. They did a great job with listening to us and delivering a beautiful design that was exactly what we had in mind. We had a 4 tier cake, and the price is very reasonable compared to other bakeries in Las Vegas. Everyone loved the flavors and moistness of the cake and overall we were really happy with the quality, price, and service.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Tomeko · Married on 08/15/2015

I did lots of research on different bakeries in Las Vegas before deciding to use Las Vegas Custom Cakes. Joe was a pleasure to work with. I ordered a 3 tier cake with each tier being a different flavor. The cake was reasonably priced, beautiful and delicious. It was delivered on time and was set up before the first guest arrived. I would use them again.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Marisa · Married on 08/08/2015

We hired Las Vegas custom cakes, for our wedding On 8/8/2015, at lake Las Vegas. Las Vegas custom cakes did an spectacular job on our cake.
    It was absolutely beautiful, and delicious. Our guests still taking about our cake to this day.
    Thank you so much, for being a part, and help make our wedding unforgettable !
    Marisa & Joey Blake

Sent on 09/02/2015

Tina · Married on 07/25/2015

I am from Montana and my daughter decided to get married in Las Vegas, I did a ton of research on different bakeries in Las Vegas before deciding to use Las Vegas Custom Cakes. Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with. I ordered a 3 tier cake with each tier being a different flavor and matching cupcakes. The cake turned out even better than I had imagined and was delivered and set up before the first guest arrived. My daughter was overjoyed with the results. I would most certainly use them again.

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • Natalie & Philius

Natalie · Married on 07/25/2015

I live in Texas but our wedding was in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay hotel. So of course i had to do my own research for a local vendor in Vegas. I found this place, and it was the best wedding cake ever!! I received so many compliments on our wedding cakes. We had little Vegas dices that were individual for each attendee at our wedding. This review is so late,but i had to take the time to write this, because one of my guests just called me and asked who was my vendor for our wedding cake back in 2015!!! So they have left quite an impression with myself and my guests!! The cakes looked nice and taste wonderful!! I will recommend over and over when the opportunity permits.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lydia · Married on 07/04/2015

I am floored by how beautiful my wedding cake turned out to be, along with how absolutely delicious it was. Thank you to Joe and your team for making my dreams come true.

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is a place that really makes anything possible when it comes to creating the perfect cakes. Strongly, strongly recommend.

Thank you! Lydia and Albert Young

Sent on 07/08/2015

Brad · Married on 06/25/2015

Simply the best! They were very flexible in giving us that we were looking for. It ended up being between Las Vegas Custom Cakes and Freeds. We went with Las Vegas Custom because their strawberry-champagne cake is the best that I have ever tasted, hands down! Cost was very reasonable and the staff is totally awesome!

Sent on 09/24/2015

laura · Married on 06/14/2015

We met to have our cake and cupcakes designed, the cake they brought us was unbelievably good. They took the time to cover all my questions and thoughts, they hand drew the design for the top cake and came up with awesome ideas for the tops of the cupcakes. It seemed as if nothing was too hard or out of the question for them to do. Very easy to work with and the price was right as well.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Afrouz · Married on 06/13/2015

So in love with the cakes here. I was lucky to have found Joe and his team at one of the bridal shows. They were so easy and amazing to work with. The flavors the strawberry champagne by absolute favorite! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming it was an amazing experince to work with you guys! Everything was perfect we also purchased about 100 mini desserts and those were spectacular. Thank you for everything! There location is a little hard to find, but the cleanliness inside and everything is amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lin · Married on 06/07/2015

The cake tasted amazing and trying to come up with the design was easy. They had great suggestions and they had someone drawing out the design of the cake for us. It was amazing.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/06/2015

SWEET. BABY. JESUS. That cake was GOOD. All I really wanted for my wedding was my new husband and a yummy cake. Everything else was just what I needed to do for the guests.
    They were SO easy to work with. I live in Indianapolis, and my husband goes to Vegas a lot for work, so he was able to do the tasting while I, unfortunately, could not go. They sent cake home with him just for me!!!! How awesome is that?!?! Furthermore, they even included a small cake just for the two of us for after the wedding! Their strawberry champagne cake is legendary in our house now. I am counting down the days until our first anniversary just so I can dig that cake out of our freezer and eat it. It was so good that we ate half as soon as we got back instead of saving it all for next year! I want to go to Vegas again just to try more cake!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/02/2015

Our venue included a cake from this venue and their flavors are delicious!!! We got a few upgrades and the cake was absolutely stunning, it was exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hillary · Married on 04/18/2015

Thank you for making my wedding cake amazing!! Nor only did it look beautiful, it tasted so delicious! Everyone at our wedding ranted and raved at how good our cake was. People were asking for seconds and thirds, it was so good. I wI'll recommend you to everyone I know who is in need of a cake. Joe was very accommodating and answered all my questions with a quick response. I look forward to doing business with Las Vegas Custom Cakes again!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Chad · Married on 04/04/2015

We were very happy with every aspect of our experience with Las Vegas Custom Cakes. Denise did a great job helping us design the cake and the quality of the cake and cupcakes were fantastic (all 6 flavors) and it was delivered right on schedule. We highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Michael · Married on 03/22/2015

Las Vegas Custom Cakes Bakery was amazing! The cake they made for us was not only delicious but it was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be more happy! We plan on using them again in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Sandra · Married on 01/24/2015

Our cake for our wedding was delicious!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Moose · Married on 12/27/2014

Joe did our incredibly amazing Cinderella wedding cake . We had nothing but superbly positive feedback about the cake . I had guests telling me that in all their years they have yet seen a more gorgeous and more deliciously moist wedding cake ! I shopped for a month different wedding cake bakeries and I know in fact we made the best decision ! His design came identical to the magazine photo we had brought to him . Joe is fair with his price and delivers a cake beyond your expectations .

Sent on 01/21/2015

Our wedding cake turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined & it was delicious! The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kasey · Married on 06/08/2014

Loved our wedding cake! We were from out of state and we went to visit and did the sampling and they drew it out on paper. It was everything they described and exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful!!

Sent on 11/15/2014