147 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

Pastries (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Local (1)
147 Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

My wedding was a couple of days ago and I can’t begin to express how happy I was with how my wedding cake turned out! It was exactly how I envisioned it. When it comes to how the cake tasted all I can say is I can only remember the cake tasting we had prior to the wedding because the day of the wedding I didn’t get a chance to try it :( but our family and friends keep telling us the cake was AMAZING, MOIST, and full of flavor :) although my husband and I didn’t get to try it we are glad with the feedback we have gotten from everyone else. We did save our top tier so we will definitely have it a year from now lol.

Profile Picture Vee, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings

Incredibly delicious and a true work of art! I planned my daughters destination wedding from Texas and was working with reviews and phone calls. I discussed our plan with Joe and knew I found the right person. We worked out the Gold Lace cake with the highly rated Strawberry/strawberry champagne, white cake with Bavarian cream/pear brandy and the chocolate cake with baileys. We then had the chance to go in July for a tasting and my daughter completely flipped the order on us. She pulls out a picture of a round fondant three tier cake and drops the chocolate for pumpkin. Joe never flinched, he made a copy of the picture and made the flavor change and assured us that cake would be delivered to the venue in November.
We walked into the reception and the cake looked even better than the picture by a LOT! And the strawberry cake with champagne that you read all the reviews about, it's for real...out of this world AMAZING!!!! In fact all the flavors were fantastic, so moist and delicious that all the guests raved about how good it was. Personally, I would have kept the chocolate as I felt it rated very slightly under the strawberry but the bride gets what she wants.
The only downside was that is was SO good that it was all gone, I could have ate that cake for days!!!

Thank you Joe and everyone at LVCC!
Bruce

Profile Picture Erika, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

I was blown away by the quality of my cake. We ordered a Weirwood tree cake for our Game of Thrones wedding and it came out exceptional. I was also impressed by the vast amount of vegan flavors they had, which attracted us to them in the first place! Tasted great, looked great.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I found LV Custom Cakes online. They have several examples on their website and can be used to customize your own cake. Below is a picture of ours. We purchased real chips and dice to include on top and it came out awesome. We had a white cake with vanilla creme frosting which had chocolate shavings. It was super moist and really yummy! Thank you for communicating via email and on a weekend after working all day! Definitely recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes to anyone!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Organised my friends wedding in Las Vegas remotely from the UK, the cake Custom Cakes provided was absolutely excellent the taste delicious, the decoration superb, the whole experience was amazing and great value, would highly recommend them, thank you again

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We didn't have a particular design in mind when we met with Jenny, but looking through their extensive gallery was helpful. We were overwhelmed with their options that we asked for 2 separate cake tastings and Jenny was very accommodating. There are so many cake flavors and fillings to choose from; the possibilities are literally endless. Jenny was friendly and helpful, and she made the process very simple and easy. We chose a traditional 3-tier white cake with mixed fruit filling, but we also added a few dozen cupcakes that were taro flavored paired with coconut mousse and almond flavored paired with Amaretto Bavarian cream. The cupcakes were a hit. Our guests loved them so much that even the extras we ordered were all gone by the end of the night! We also ordered a custom and quite expensive cake topper that the staff took very good care of. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes! We'll surely be visiting you again for our one year wedding anniversary to recreate those delicious cupcakes!

Profile Picture Faustina, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Beautiful and most importantly DELICIOUS. Very pleasant to work with, very communicative. They genuinely care about bringing your vision to life. For us, the knocked it out of the park! Could not have been happier!

Profile Picture April, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Cakes, Gluten Free

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is an amazing vendor for wedding cakes! Both my husband and I could not have been happier with the result! I live in California and the wedding took place in Vegas, so we had to plan everything online or over the phone, and of course the doubt of things not being the right color or how we wanted it to be was present, but once we saw the cake, we knew we had definitely picked the right vendor for our wedding cake! The cake was PERFECT! The perfect color, design, and even taste! I had shared ideas of how we wanted our cake with the vendor through email and sent a picture of my bridesmaids dresses (rose gold) which I learned is a really difficult color to match, but it matched perfectly! They delivered the cake to the reception, which meant no worries for us! We both highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes as a vendor and are very thankful for their amazing job!!!

Photo for Las Vegas Custom Cakes Review - Beautiful & delicious!!!!
Profile Picture Claudia, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was awesome! We ordered our cake using online correspondence and I have to say my experience couldn't have been better. We sent a photo and the cake (and our vision), turned out beautifully. We did all of our communicating from out of town, Los Angeles and I was thrilled with the results!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Best cake to have as your wedding cake! Sponge was so soft and melts in your mouth. We changed our minds with our cake design and the team we're so accomodating and helped us with any questions or updates we wanted to make. Flavours are so yummy so hard to choose from. Great to work with via email as we were a destination wedding. Thank you Again!

Profile Picture Rachael , 8/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The BEST bakery of all time!! I had my wedding cake, cupcakes, and cake pops made by the incredibly talented team at Las Vegas Custom Cakes and they were all absolutely PERFECT! My guests are still raving about how delicious everything was! Aside from the deliciousness, they are the best company to work with. Incredibly fast response time any time I sent an email. I had the pleasure of working with Joe to do my designs. He listened to everything I said, looked at the photos I showed him, and really understood exactly what I was looking for. He offered his expertise and recommendations and the finished product was so beautiful. They have a huge variety of baked goods to choose from and I love the fact that they include literally ANY flavor combination you can possibly thing of for your cake. It’s amazing that they just charge one price for any flavor – no nickel and diming for the “premium” flavors or fillings. They do anything they can to go above and beyond to make you feel special and to make your wedding perfect. AMAZING customer service. AMAZING planning experience. Most importantly, AMAZING CAKE!! Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes for making the sweetest part of my wedding so perfect!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes

I took a chance a went ordered my wedding cake solely from the reviews. It was the best decision I ever made.... Our wedding cake was perfect. It is the BEST cake I've tasted the chocolate OMG is to die for. I will definitely order another cake from them when I'm in Vegas to take home I love it so much.
Ria & Eliajh 6/14/17

Profile Picture Ria, 6/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery

Overall amazing cake and tested amazing!! Had a rustic theme wood cake!
Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved my wedding cake! We are from OC and we didn't have any idea of which bakery to go with, but after reading reviews we decided to do with LVCC and we are glad we did! The price, presentation, texture and taste were all amazing! We ordered red velvet and Dulce de Leche, both were fluffy, moist and delicious.

Profile Picture Melina , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for my wedding day because that is the baker that my venue (Siena Golf Club) uses for their wedding packages. Even if they didn’t use LVCC, I would have used them anyways. They were excellent. I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas (from Texas), and took a trip to have a cake tasting before my wedding. All of the cakes I tried were amazing and they can customize anything to fit your tastes and styles. Moist but not dense, and I chose a light icing that was delicious. My husband loved it and he isn’t really a big cake fan. I sent LVCC pictures over email of the style I was looking for and they were so easy to work with. I also had a dessert bar at my wedding. I originally had another Las Vegas baker making my dessert bar, but they backed out last minute. My mom immediately called LVCC, and they came to the rescue, and were even less expensive. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Corinn, 3/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was both gorgeous and delicious, highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7909117, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Such a good experience with Las Vegas Custom Cakes!! Joe (and everyone we spoke to) was very kind and patient and helped us pick the most BEAUTIFUL cake for my son's wedding!! They were more than accommodating and the cake was absolutely delicious!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a 4 tier cake with 4 different flavors - Bavarian Vanilla, Red Velvet, Purple Yam, and Strawberry Champagne. It's so beautiful and delicious! The cake was just perfect! Joe did a great job!

Profile Picture Geraldine, 11/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely delicious! We were wanting different flavors for different layers, a customized design, and even a Batman peeking it's face out of the back and Las Vegas Custom Cakes were more than willing to make all our dreams come true! My mom also used LV Custom Cakes for her wedding last year and it was delicious then.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you to LV Custom Cakes! They hit it out of the park with our wedding cake. The flavors and design were just what we asked for! Our florist dropped off the flowers and they took care of the rest! They even delivered for us! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/14/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We chose them to do our wedding cake, and also had a tasting at their office. They were great and welcoming to us. Helped us choose our cake flavours and it came out perfectly. It was delivered on time with no issues and tasted great.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/13/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved working with LVCC - They were very responsive and answered my questions timely. They were very helpful with every detail and recommendation as I was out of state. All my guest were raving about the cake.

Profile Picture Lynette, 10/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

When we were planning our wedding, we first met with Las Vegas Custom Cakes and were presented with a selection of four different cake flavors. They were all outstanding which made it very hard to choose! We ended up going with their best seller-the Strawberry Champagne with Italian Meringue Butter Cream for the Bride's Cake and we customized the Classic Chocolate by adding an infusion of Bailey's Irish Cream with Peanut Butter Mousse for the Groom's Cake-both tasted absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Throughout the night, I had so many guests telling me how much they loved our wedding cake! We did too! We couldn't stop eating it! I highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes for their professionalism and quality service. They make cakes that taste great and put smiles on the faces of everyone at our wedding. :-)

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Tastings, Private Tastings

You must hire Las Vegas Custom Cakes for your wedding! They did our wedding cake, groom's cake and macaroons (wedding favors) and they were all amazing! Both cakes looked gorgeous. My husband and I were so pleased with everything. We are so excited we saved the top layer of the cake, but we may not even be able to wait a year to eat it :). Thanks LVCC!

Profile Picture Eva , 8/27/16, 2 Reviews