Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

190 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

• Kayli

Kayli Y. · Married on 04/03/2021

Love this place!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was the best cake bakery to work with for my wedding. The process was so easy and so fun! We went in for a tasting and they took us to a private room where we got to taste their cake flavors. They have the most unique and delicious flavors of cake for weddings that I have ever tasted. My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations completely. I can’t wait to eat our top tier on our anniversary. Moises is the most talented cake artist and we were so thankful to him for making our cake extra beautiful. If you are considering Las Vegas Custom Cakes for your wedding, definitely do it! We will be back for any special occasions or if we just want the most delicious cake. Thank you LVCC!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Lori

Lori J. · Married on 01/29/2021

Beautiful & delicious

I booked with LV Custom Cakes for my wedding reception. I live in Florida and therefore could not attend any cake tastings and based everything solely on reviews. LV Custom Cakes definitely exceeded all expectations! They were so easy to work with; I provided them with some basic information and pictures of what I had in mind, and they gave me several options to choose from within my budget. I absolutely loved my beautiful wedding cake, it was exactly as I had designed and nailed my vision, not to mention the cake was so delicious!!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Liza

Liza V. · Married on 10/09/2020

Delicious wedding cake!

A three tier wedding cake was included with our venue (Siena Golf Club), and they used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for this. Las Vegas custom cakes was extremely flexible and allowed us to come in for a cake tasting (with covid safety precautions in place) and were always very quick and responsive to any of my emails / calls. They provided a beautiful semi naked red velvet cake, and it was a huge hit at the wedding!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake

LV Custom Cakes was very easy to work with, and their cakes are delicious. We went in for a tasting a few months before our wedding. They offer select cake flavors that you can try for free. If you want to try custom selections, you can pay extra to do so. We chose a pumpkin cake with a "naked-cake" design style and it turned out beautifully. Our florist added flowers to fit our overall look. Everyone loved the cake. I'd highly recommend working with LV Custom Cakes!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew L. · Married on 09/20/2020

Erin Condren Wedding Planner

Matthew Lanter and Monica Lanter Sunday September 20, 2020

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2020

Great service and tasted amazing!

Las Vegas custom cakes was easy to work with. Their cake was amazing. We did a cake taste testing, all of the flavors were amazing. The cake looked beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Serene

Serene H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Best tasting wedding cake -- Ever!

Wedding cakes are tough. I mean, you pretty much never hear a guest say the best thing about the wedding was the cake. And that makes you feel like it’s not worth it, because you spend all this money on something that only looks good for a few minutes before you destroy it – and then people don’t even want to eat it.

My husband and I wanted to do something about that. We set about finding a baker that made a cake that would look good AND taste good (imagine that!) And, we wanted someone who would help us create something that was memorable for our guests as well.

At Las Vegas Custom Cakes, they have so many flavor combinations that we couldn’t pick just one – so we didn’t. We picked six – one for each layer. And then we didn’t stop there. We created a separate groom’s cake that was an amalgamation of multiple flavors all mixed together into one glorious container.

So, when asked what the best thing about our wedding was, more than a few of our guests absolutely said the cake.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Alyssa A. · Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful Delicious Cake

We worked with Las Vegas Custom Cakes through our venue and I'm so glad that we did! They were great to work with us even during this pandemic. We were able to take our cake taste testing to go and handle the rest of the information via email. We also went back and forth on the number of guests due to COVID and they were always very quick to respond. Our cake was beautiful and everyone raved about how great it was. I would recommend them to anyone. We can't wait to order a smaller version of our cake for our anniversary.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Night

I had an inspirational picture and they got my cake down to a T. Not only that, I got a lot of compliments on how good the cake tasted. I will now only order future birthday cakes or any other cakes from them.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Las Vegas Custom Cakes's reply:

Hi Gina,

We are so grateful for your kind words! We will pass along your compliments to our staff; they are the ones that make these amazing cakes. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and the community.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

- Las Vegas Custom Cakes Team

Jasmine · Married on 02/01/2020

The right one

Looking for the right stuff is hard but not here

Sent on 01/06/2019

Grayce · Married on 11/11/2019

Cake cake cake

Our cake was not only beautiful to look at, but it was delicious. I really appreciated the designers flexibility and professionalism. I showed them the exact cupcake cake I wanted and they made it happen. They also did gluten free cupcakes for us! I would definitely use this vendor again!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley N. · Married on 10/27/2019

Tastiest and prettiest cake!!!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes blew us away! We are so happy with how everything turned out. Our guests loved the cake and some were even asking about it weeks later! So yummy!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful and to die for

We loved our cake. It came out exactly like we wanted. Krystal was our consultant and she was amazing. She took our ideas and drew it out of the top of her. we also requested special flavors and didn't have any left . Thank you for making the cake a star at our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Becki

Becki M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Yummy and Beautiful

We LOVED our experience with Las Vegas Custom Cakes- the planning and cake tasting was very organized, and the cake looked and tasted amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey S. · Married on 10/18/2019

Tasty, gorgeous cake

The cake was gorgeous and tasty! We were thrilled with the look, the topper and both flavors and the guests all raved. I’m partial but it was the coolest cake I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

We wanted a traditional cake (white buttercream with white cake) but wanted to make sure it was delicious. I even requested an extra detailed design for the white buttercream and it looked beautiful! So many guest compliments...our only regret was that we couldn't take the leftovers with us back to Nashville!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan A. · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Cake!!

We used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for our wedding because they were included with our wedding package. We really lucked out with them!! The cake was so delicious and they even made the top tier vegan for me!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Ani S. · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful Work!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes made our wedding cake vision come to life! They created a beautiful and tasty peek-a-boo cake that had two designs, that had our guests in awe. We were able to have a splash of both our personalities displayed on our cake, and it was also delicious! They also made cake pops for our guests as our wedding favors and everybody loved them! They wanted more! The cake pops were the perfect touch and addition to the wedding as a whole. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Barbara G. · Married on 09/19/2019

Delicious Art

I messaged the vendor about my dream wedding cake. They were very accommodating and created exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious and guests raved about the handiwork. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but I blame my husband for picking a more expensive cake lol

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tianna

Tianna · Married on 06/28/2019

It was perfect!

This place was included with our venue and I’m so happy it was! We opted for three different flavors for our cake (chocolate, vanilla and red velvet) and they were all delicious! They were so good I didn’t want to leave the tasting, and was super bummed my husband and I only got the bite we fed each other for pictures during our wedding!

And on top of everything tasting freaking fantastic the cake was beautiful! They were super easy to work with in designing our cake and it came out exactly how I pictured it!!! My design did cost more than what was included with our cake package but it was definitely worth the upgrade.

I’ve heard people complain about how gross wedding cake is but I definitely got complimented on how good ours tasted. My mom complains about everything and even she loved it.

If your wedding is in Vegas do yourself a favor and book Las Vegas Custom Cakes ASAP! You will not regret it!

Side note: since we didn’t get any cake at the wedding we will be eating our top layer this week and ordering a mini cake from them for our anniversary. Why wait for such deliciousness?!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/31/2019

The Most Delicious Wedding Cake Ever

We went through this vendor because it was included in our package at our venue and BOY WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED. The cake was DELICIOUS and the guests raved about it for days. They were so easy to work with and dependable! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • John

John M. · Married on 05/18/2019

The cake was delicious

Las Vegas custom cakes knows what they’re doing. We had the fresh strawberries and whip cream filling. The cake was so good. We were so sad when we had to waste some of it when we flew back, hopefully the maid service in our hotel ate it. The decorations on the cake look like real succulents.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan H. · Married on 05/11/2019

Not a single leftover!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is amazing! We sat for well over an hour going over all of the details at the cake tasting and getting the cake details just right! We went with a small 6-in round cake for the cake cutting and ordered cupcakes and cake pops for our guests! We did not have a single cupcake or cake pop leftover! Our guests loved having the cake pop option and couldn't tell us enough how much they loved them!! Even a couple of days after, the cake was still delicious and not all dried out! SO GOOD!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 02/25/2019

The BEST wedding Vendor!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was easily the BEST wedding vendor I worked with. They were kind, accommodating and really cared to create the cake I dreamed up. They created a cake that was EXACTLY what I envisioned, the cake tasted AMAZING and they were absolutely no stress for me! The majority of my guests have worked in the wedding industry for decades, but SO many of them said it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. It was a MAJOR WIN! Thank you!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Cake

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was quick to respond from our initial contact. We had a design session and cake tasting where our consultant helped bring our cake idea to life. They were able to mesh all of our ideas into one cake that represented us. The cake was delivered on time and was delicious.

Sent on 12/30/2018