Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

182 | Las Vegas, NV

182 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

• Serene

Serene Heather Renze · Married on 09/09/2020

Best tasting wedding cake -- Ever!

Wedding cakes are tough. I mean, you pretty much never hear a guest say the best thing about the wedding was the cake. And that makes you feel like it’s not worth it, because you spend all this money on something that only looks good for a few minutes before you destroy it – and then people don’t even want to eat it.

My husband and I wanted to do something about that. We set about finding a baker that made a cake that would look good AND taste good (imagine that!) And, we wanted someone who would help us create something that was memorable for our guests as well.

At Las Vegas Custom Cakes, they have so many flavor combinations that we couldn’t pick just one – so we didn’t. We picked six – one for each layer. And then we didn’t stop there. We created a separate groom’s cake that was an amalgamation of multiple flavors all mixed together into one glorious container.

So, when asked what the best thing about our wedding was, more than a few of our guests absolutely said the cake.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Night

I had an inspirational picture and they got my cake down to a T. Not only that, I got a lot of compliments on how good the cake tasted. I will now only order future birthday cakes or any other cakes from them.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Las Vegas Custom Cakes's reply:

Hi Gina,

We are so grateful for your kind words! We will pass along your compliments to our staff; they are the ones that make these amazing cakes. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and the community.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

- Las Vegas Custom Cakes Team

Jasmine · Married on 02/01/2020

The right one

Looking for the right stuff is hard but not here

Sent on 01/06/2019

Grayce · Married on 11/11/2019

Cake cake cake

Our cake was not only beautiful to look at, but it was delicious. I really appreciated the designers flexibility and professionalism. I showed them the exact cupcake cake I wanted and they made it happen. They also did gluten free cupcakes for us! I would definitely use this vendor again!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Nahin · Married on 10/27/2019

Tastiest and prettiest cake!!!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes blew us away! We are so happy with how everything turned out. Our guests loved the cake and some were even asking about it weeks later! So yummy!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful and to die for

We loved our cake. It came out exactly like we wanted. Krystal was our consultant and she was amazing. She took our ideas and drew it out of the top of her. we also requested special flavors and didn't have any left . Thank you for making the cake a star at our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Becki

Becki morrison · Married on 10/19/2019

Yummy and Beautiful

We LOVED our experience with Las Vegas Custom Cakes- the planning and cake tasting was very organized, and the cake looked and tasted amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Shaw · Married on 10/18/2019

Tasty, gorgeous cake

The cake was gorgeous and tasty! We were thrilled with the look, the topper and both flavors and the guests all raved. I’m partial but it was the coolest cake I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

We wanted a traditional cake (white buttercream with white cake) but wanted to make sure it was delicious. I even requested an extra detailed design for the white buttercream and it looked beautiful! So many guest compliments...our only regret was that we couldn't take the leftovers with us back to Nashville!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Cake!!

We used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for our wedding because they were included with our wedding package. We really lucked out with them!! The cake was so delicious and they even made the top tier vegan for me!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Ani Shiranian · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful Work!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes made our wedding cake vision come to life! They created a beautiful and tasty peek-a-boo cake that had two designs, that had our guests in awe. We were able to have a splash of both our personalities displayed on our cake, and it was also delicious! They also made cake pops for our guests as our wedding favors and everybody loved them! They wanted more! The cake pops were the perfect touch and addition to the wedding as a whole. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes!

Sent on 10/12/2019

barbara gedeon · Married on 09/19/2019

Delicious Art

I messaged the vendor about my dream wedding cake. They were very accommodating and created exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious and guests raved about the handiwork. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but I blame my husband for picking a more expensive cake lol

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tianna

Tianna · Married on 06/28/2019

It was perfect!

This place was included with our venue and I’m so happy it was! We opted for three different flavors for our cake (chocolate, vanilla and red velvet) and they were all delicious! They were so good I didn’t want to leave the tasting, and was super bummed my husband and I only got the bite we fed each other for pictures during our wedding!

And on top of everything tasting freaking fantastic the cake was beautiful! They were super easy to work with in designing our cake and it came out exactly how I pictured it!!! My design did cost more than what was included with our cake package but it was definitely worth the upgrade.

I’ve heard people complain about how gross wedding cake is but I definitely got complimented on how good ours tasted. My mom complains about everything and even she loved it.

If your wedding is in Vegas do yourself a favor and book Las Vegas Custom Cakes ASAP! You will not regret it!

Side note: since we didn’t get any cake at the wedding we will be eating our top layer this week and ordering a mini cake from them for our anniversary. Why wait for such deliciousness?!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/31/2019

The Most Delicious Wedding Cake Ever

We went through this vendor because it was included in our package at our venue and BOY WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED. The cake was DELICIOUS and the guests raved about it for days. They were so easy to work with and dependable! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • John

John Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

The cake was delicious

Las Vegas custom cakes knows what they’re doing. We had the fresh strawberries and whip cream filling. The cake was so good. We were so sad when we had to waste some of it when we flew back, hopefully the maid service in our hotel ate it. The decorations on the cake look like real succulents.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

Not a single leftover!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is amazing! We sat for well over an hour going over all of the details at the cake tasting and getting the cake details just right! We went with a small 6-in round cake for the cake cutting and ordered cupcakes and cake pops for our guests! We did not have a single cupcake or cake pop leftover! Our guests loved having the cake pop option and couldn't tell us enough how much they loved them!! Even a couple of days after, the cake was still delicious and not all dried out! SO GOOD!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 02/25/2019

The BEST wedding Vendor!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was easily the BEST wedding vendor I worked with. They were kind, accommodating and really cared to create the cake I dreamed up. They created a cake that was EXACTLY what I envisioned, the cake tasted AMAZING and they were absolutely no stress for me! The majority of my guests have worked in the wedding industry for decades, but SO many of them said it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. It was a MAJOR WIN! Thank you!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Cake

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was quick to respond from our initial contact. We had a design session and cake tasting where our consultant helped bring our cake idea to life. They were able to mesh all of our ideas into one cake that represented us. The cake was delivered on time and was delicious.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • ASanAntonio

Agnes · Married on 12/15/2018

Let them eat LVCC!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes (LVCC) was great from the beginning to the end! We initially started communicating with Yeni after my online inquiry went through on the vendor's website. Before having an in-person meeting with her, she had given us quotes via e-mail about the different options and pricing for each option, which was based on the size of our guest list. At the meeting, Yeni was extremely patient and cordial. She had recommendations for flavor pairings, and she also provided us with a complete list of flavors that also included vegan and gluten-free options. I should clarify though (at a later date over a phone conversation), the vendor cannot do both vegan and gluten-free into one cake or a layer of the entire cake. The pricing for our cake also seemed better than fair. We paid $988 for a 3-tier cake and separate sheet cake that was specific to our wedding theme, had a personalized cake topper and flowers made out of fondant or gum paste, including the delivery fee. I'm actually comparing it to the $1,000 my sister and brother-in-law spent at a different vendor, that also had 3-tiers and a separate sheet cake with a simple ombre colored/designed cake. When it came down the event, the cake was delicious! Our guests admired both the taste and look of the cake!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • W

Wendy Sawyer · Married on 11/05/2018

Excellent, would hightly recommend

Carrot cake was delicious, very tender and moist. Was supposed to pick up our wedding cake at 2:00 pm, my husband showed up at 7:00 am before they were even open, but they let him in were very accommodating and friendly. Dealt entirely via e-mail and were responsive and helpful each time.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful Cake and Excellent Company

We did our wedding at Emerald at Queensridge which works directly with Las Vegas Custom Cakes. We upgraded to a 3-tier delicious and beautiful cake. We also got sheet cakes and were given the options of doing more than one flavor so our guests could enjoy all the deliciousness. We got a lot compliments on the stylish cake we had displayed at our wedding. Las Vegas Custom Cakes was so easy to work with and provided a great product that was affordable too. They answered all of my questions so efficiently, I would totally hire them again for a future event.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Cindee · Married on 11/03/2018

Just as I wanted

Cake was just as I described! We are from Texas and couldn’t taste or sample cakes prior to getting to LV for my wedding it was better than expected.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Elaine · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what we wanted

Las Vegas Custom Cakes did an excellent job executing our vision for our wedding cake. We had a succulent theme, so we pulled together about 3 different pinterest photos of succulent cakes to help create our custom cake with sugar succulents draped over 4 tiers and a custom sugar topper. The flavors were great too; everyone was ranting and raving about the cake!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

Myself and my partner are from Chicago but decided to do a destination wedding in Las Vegas at the Platinum Hotel. Since we had a relatively small wedding (30 guests), we were doing our best to accommodate both our dietary restrictions (gluten free) and our guests' dietary restrictions as well. Our wedding planner at the Platinum reached out to Las Vegas Custom Cakes when we informed her we would like a gluten-free wedding cake. Unfortunately we were also not able to visit Las Vegas before our wedding so we did not have the pleasure of doing a cake-tasting beforehand. I communicated with Joe over email about the gluten free cake options (there are MANY) and filling and frosting options available at Las Vegas Custom Cakes. I sent him photos of what I wanted the cake to look like and he was very quick to respond with multiple ideas and options to build a cake exactly to our specifications. Joe even helped us make a very tiny top tier so that we were able to fly back to Chicago with some of our cake. When our wedding day came, we were SO impressed with how the cake looked (see photos), not to mention it was the BEST gluten-free cake we have EVER tasted. We ended up going with a 3-tier gluten-free red velvet "naked" cake with 2 sugar flowers and gold foil detalis, with buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling. The cake was moist and not overly sweet, and the cream cheese filling was so light and fluffy. Thank you Joe and the team at Las Vegas Custom Cakes - we could not be happier!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

Las Vegas Custom Cakes did an amazing job on our beautiful wedding cake! We loved the way it turned out! They have tons of flavor options to choose from, but we loved the chocolate infused with baileys and the red velvet. Not only was our cake beautiful, but it had to be the best tasting cake I’ve ever had. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes!

Sent on 06/02/2018