Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

Las Vegas Custom Cakes 6
Las Vegas Custom Cakes 7

Jasmine · Getting married on 02/01/2020

The right one

Looking for the right stuff is hard but not here

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

Not a single leftover!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is amazing! We sat for well over an hour going over all of the details at the cake tasting and getting the cake details just right! We went with a small 6-in round cake for the cake cutting and ordered cupcakes and cake pops for our guests! We did not have a single cupcake or cake pop leftover! Our guests loved having the cake pop option and couldn't tell us enough how much they loved them!! Even a couple of days after, the cake was still delicious and not all dried out! SO GOOD!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 8
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 02/25/2019

The BEST wedding Vendor!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was easily the BEST wedding vendor I worked with. They were kind, accommodating and really cared to create the cake I dreamed up. They created a cake that was EXACTLY what I envisioned, the cake tasted AMAZING and they were absolutely no stress for me! The majority of my guests have worked in the wedding industry for decades, but SO many of them said it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. It was a MAJOR WIN! Thank you!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Cake

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was quick to respond from our initial contact. We had a design session and cake tasting where our consultant helped bring our cake idea to life. They were able to mesh all of our ideas into one cake that represented us. The cake was delivered on time and was delicious.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 9
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 10
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 11
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 12
  • ASanAntonio

Agnes · Married on 12/15/2018

Let them eat LVCC!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes (LVCC) was great from the beginning to the end! We initially started communicating with Yeni after my online inquiry went through on the vendor's website. Before having an in-person meeting with her, she had given us quotes via e-mail about the different options and pricing for each option, which was based on the size of our guest list. At the meeting, Yeni was extremely patient and cordial. She had recommendations for flavor pairings, and she also provided us with a complete list of flavors that also included vegan and gluten-free options. I should clarify though (at a later date over a phone conversation), the vendor cannot do both vegan and gluten-free into one cake or a layer of the entire cake. The pricing for our cake also seemed better than fair. We paid $988 for a 3-tier cake and separate sheet cake that was specific to our wedding theme, had a personalized cake topper and flowers made out of fondant or gum paste, including the delivery fee. I'm actually comparing it to the $1,000 my sister and brother-in-law spent at a different vendor, that also had 3-tiers and a separate sheet cake with a simple ombre colored/designed cake. When it came down the event, the cake was delicious! Our guests admired both the taste and look of the cake!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 13
  • W

Wendy Sawyer · Married on 11/05/2018

Excellent, would hightly recommend

Carrot cake was delicious, very tender and moist. Was supposed to pick up our wedding cake at 2:00 pm, my husband showed up at 7:00 am before they were even open, but they let him in were very accommodating and friendly. Dealt entirely via e-mail and were responsive and helpful each time.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful Cake and Excellent Company

We did our wedding at Emerald at Queensridge which works directly with Las Vegas Custom Cakes. We upgraded to a 3-tier delicious and beautiful cake. We also got sheet cakes and were given the options of doing more than one flavor so our guests could enjoy all the deliciousness. We got a lot compliments on the stylish cake we had displayed at our wedding. Las Vegas Custom Cakes was so easy to work with and provided a great product that was affordable too. They answered all of my questions so efficiently, I would totally hire them again for a future event.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Cindee · Married on 11/03/2018

Just as I wanted

Cake was just as I described! We are from Texas and couldn’t taste or sample cakes prior to getting to LV for my wedding it was better than expected.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 14

Elaine · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what we wanted

Las Vegas Custom Cakes did an excellent job executing our vision for our wedding cake. We had a succulent theme, so we pulled together about 3 different pinterest photos of succulent cakes to help create our custom cake with sugar succulents draped over 4 tiers and a custom sugar topper. The flavors were great too; everyone was ranting and raving about the cake!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

Myself and my partner are from Chicago but decided to do a destination wedding in Las Vegas at the Platinum Hotel. Since we had a relatively small wedding (30 guests), we were doing our best to accommodate both our dietary restrictions (gluten free) and our guests' dietary restrictions as well. Our wedding planner at the Platinum reached out to Las Vegas Custom Cakes when we informed her we would like a gluten-free wedding cake. Unfortunately we were also not able to visit Las Vegas before our wedding so we did not have the pleasure of doing a cake-tasting beforehand. I communicated with Joe over email about the gluten free cake options (there are MANY) and filling and frosting options available at Las Vegas Custom Cakes. I sent him photos of what I wanted the cake to look like and he was very quick to respond with multiple ideas and options to build a cake exactly to our specifications. Joe even helped us make a very tiny top tier so that we were able to fly back to Chicago with some of our cake. When our wedding day came, we were SO impressed with how the cake looked (see photos), not to mention it was the BEST gluten-free cake we have EVER tasted. We ended up going with a 3-tier gluten-free red velvet "naked" cake with 2 sugar flowers and gold foil detalis, with buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling. The cake was moist and not overly sweet, and the cream cheese filling was so light and fluffy. Thank you Joe and the team at Las Vegas Custom Cakes - we could not be happier!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 15
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 16
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 17

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

Las Vegas Custom Cakes did an amazing job on our beautiful wedding cake! We loved the way it turned out! They have tons of flavor options to choose from, but we loved the chocolate infused with baileys and the red velvet. Not only was our cake beautiful, but it had to be the best tasting cake I’ve ever had. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 18
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 19

Sandra · Married on 03/24/2018

A beautiful and delicious wedding cake!
    The decoration and the flavour were great...Everybody loved it.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Judith · Married on 03/15/2018

The best tasting band most beautiful cake we have ever seen! It was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. Also, it was 2/3 gluten free, and nobody knew the difference!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 20

Lori · Married on 02/24/2018

Ordered a custom cake for our daughter's wedding from LVCC and it was to die for! Sent a picture of a design we liked and gave them the color scheme and they made the exact cake my daughter wanted. All done long distance and handled so easily. Cake was promptly delivered to the hotel venue and was perfect. Better than expected. Ooooh, and I highly recommend their white cake infused with pear brandy with a bavarian cream filling and imported chocolate shavings. It was one of the best cakes I've ever eaten.

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 21
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 22

Vee · Married on 01/27/2018

My wedding was a couple of days ago and I can’t begin to express how happy I was with how my wedding cake turned out! It was exactly how I envisioned it. When it comes to how the cake tasted all I can say is I can only remember the cake tasting we had prior to the wedding because the day of the wedding I didn’t get a chance to try it :( but our family and friends keep telling us the cake was AMAZING, MOIST, and full of flavor :) although my husband and I didn’t get to try it we are glad with the feedback we have gotten from everyone else. We did save our top tier so we will definitely have it a year from now lol.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 23

Erika · Married on 11/18/2017

Incredibly delicious and a true work of art! I planned my daughters destination wedding from Texas and was working with reviews and phone calls. I discussed our plan with Joe and knew I found the right person. We worked out the Gold Lace cake with the highly rated Strawberry/strawberry champagne, white cake with Bavarian cream/pear brandy and the chocolate cake with baileys. We then had the chance to go in July for a tasting and my daughter completely flipped the order on us. She pulls out a picture of a round fondant three tier cake and drops the chocolate for pumpkin. Joe never flinched, he made a copy of the picture and made the flavor change and assured us that cake would be delivered to the venue in November.
    We walked into the reception and the cake looked even better than the picture by a LOT! And the strawberry cake with champagne that you read all the reviews about, it's for real...out of this world AMAZING!!!! In fact all the flavors were fantastic, so moist and delicious that all the guests raved about how good it was. Personally, I would have kept the chocolate as I felt it rated very slightly under the strawberry but the bride gets what she wants.
    The only downside was that is was SO good that it was all gone, I could have ate that cake for days!!!

Thank you Joe and everyone at LVCC!
    Bruce

Sent on 11/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2017

I was blown away by the quality of my cake. We ordered a Weirwood tree cake for our Game of Thrones wedding and it came out exceptional. I was also impressed by the vast amount of vegan flavors they had, which attracted us to them in the first place! Tasted great, looked great.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 24

Gabrielle · Married on 10/28/2017

I found LV Custom Cakes online. They have several examples on their website and can be used to customize your own cake. Below is a picture of ours. We purchased real chips and dice to include on top and it came out awesome. We had a white cake with vanilla creme frosting which had chocolate shavings. It was super moist and really yummy! Thank you for communicating via email and on a weekend after working all day! Definitely recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 25

Patricia · Married on 10/26/2017

Organised my friends wedding in Las Vegas remotely from the UK, the cake Custom Cakes provided was absolutely excellent the taste delicious, the decoration superb, the whole experience was amazing and great value, would highly recommend them, thank you again

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • F

Faustina · Married on 10/22/2017

We didn't have a particular design in mind when we met with Jenny, but looking through their extensive gallery was helpful. We were overwhelmed with their options that we asked for 2 separate cake tastings and Jenny was very accommodating. There are so many cake flavors and fillings to choose from; the possibilities are literally endless. Jenny was friendly and helpful, and she made the process very simple and easy. We chose a traditional 3-tier white cake with mixed fruit filling, but we also added a few dozen cupcakes that were taro flavored paired with coconut mousse and almond flavored paired with Amaretto Bavarian cream. The cupcakes were a hit. Our guests loved them so much that even the extras we ordered were all gone by the end of the night! We also ordered a custom and quite expensive cake topper that the staff took very good care of. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes! We'll surely be visiting you again for our one year wedding anniversary to recreate those delicious cupcakes!

Sent on 01/28/2018

April · Married on 10/15/2017

Beautiful and most importantly DELICIOUS. Very pleasant to work with, very communicative. They genuinely care about bringing your vision to life. For us, the knocked it out of the park! Could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 26
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 27
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 28
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 29
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 30

Claudia · Married on 10/06/2017

Las Vegas Custom Cakes is an amazing vendor for wedding cakes! Both my husband and I could not have been happier with the result! I live in California and the wedding took place in Vegas, so we had to plan everything online or over the phone, and of course the doubt of things not being the right color or how we wanted it to be was present, but once we saw the cake, we knew we had definitely picked the right vendor for our wedding cake! The cake was PERFECT! The perfect color, design, and even taste! I had shared ideas of how we wanted our cake with the vendor through email and sent a picture of my bridesmaids dresses (rose gold) which I learned is a really difficult color to match, but it matched perfectly! They delivered the cake to the reception, which meant no worries for us! We both highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes as a vendor and are very thankful for their amazing job!!! <3<3<3

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Las Vegas Custom Cakes 31

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was awesome! We ordered our cake using online correspondence and I have to say my experience couldn't have been better. We sent a photo and the cake (and our vision), turned out beautifully. We did all of our communicating from out of town, Los Angeles and I was thrilled with the results!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2017

Best cake to have as your wedding cake! Sponge was so soft and melts in your mouth. We changed our minds with our cake design and the team we're so accomodating and helped us with any questions or updates we wanted to make. Flavours are so yummy so hard to choose from. Great to work with via email as we were a destination wedding. Thank you Again!

Sent on 08/22/2017