Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Selena E. Married on 05/06/2022

Kathy the cake lady

Omg !!! I absolutely loved my cake!!! It like absolutely stunning it looked exactly maybe even better than what then what I described. And not only that a taste delicious!!!🤤
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Cake

We used Las Vegas Custom Cakes through Siena Golf Club and wow! We received so many compliments on how delicious the cake was. They gave us suggestions for flavors and it was delicious and beautiful!
    Ally D. Married on 07/31/2021

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

We hired Las Vegas Custom Cakes to do make our wedding cake, and they were great! They were super helpful throughout the whole planning process, they helped us do a tasting and change our guest count a few times and were always happy to help. For the wedding, they made us a traditional wedding cake as well as a groom's cake, and both were beautiful! I got lots of compliments on the taste of the cake, too. It was delicious! They made sure that the cakes were everything that we wanted and more and we couldn't be happier that we hired Las Vegas Custom Cakes to do our wedding cakes!
  • Terri
    Terri P. Married on 06/25/2021

Stunning and delicious

Absolutely beautiful! Exactly what we ordered! Very accommodating and understanding due to covid reschedules.

Delicious!!!

Must hire!!!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne L. Married on 05/01/2021

Oh my WOW!!!

Oh my gracious this cake!! It was absolutely amazing! It was soooooo good! I flew it back to NC with me and people from the wedding are still asking for another slice! The cake was moist, filling was spot on and the buttercream was amazing! I wish I had photos of our cake but I have to wait to receive them. I couldn’t recommend a better baker!!
    Minne Married on 04/17/2021

So yummy and beautiful

We received the recommendation for this bakery as a preferred vender for our first venue (was included in the package). Not wanting to do anymore guesswork when we down sized we stayed with this company. I think the prices were very competitive for weddings and my experience with them to me made it more than worth it. They took pieces of designs that I liked and made the most simple but elegant cake I could have imagined. Worried because we didn't get to due a tasting due to COVID, we continued blindly selecting flavors on what we typically liked. 100% amazing cake. So moist and full of flavor (and a week later I'm so sad I don't have more).
  • Kayli
    Kayli Y. Married on 04/03/2021

Love this place!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was the best cake bakery to work with for my wedding. The process was so easy and so fun! We went in for a tasting and they took us to a private room where we got to taste their cake flavors. They have the most unique and delicious flavors of cake for weddings that I have ever tasted. My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations completely. I can’t wait to eat our top tier on our anniversary. Moises is the most talented cake artist and we were so thankful to him for making our cake extra beautiful. If you are considering Las Vegas Custom Cakes for your wedding, definitely do it! We will be back for any special occasions or if we just want the most delicious cake. Thank you LVCC!
  • Lori
    Lori J. Married on 01/29/2021

Beautiful & delicious

I booked with LV Custom Cakes for my wedding reception. I live in Florida and therefore could not attend any cake tastings and based everything solely on reviews. LV Custom Cakes definitely exceeded all expectations! They were so easy to work with; I provided them with some basic information and pictures of what I had in mind, and they gave me several options to choose from within my budget. I absolutely loved my beautiful wedding cake, it was exactly as I had designed and nailed my vision, not to mention the cake was so delicious!!
  • Liza
    Liza V. Married on 10/09/2020

Delicious wedding cake!

A three tier wedding cake was included with our venue (Siena Golf Club), and they used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for this. Las Vegas custom cakes was extremely flexible and allowed us to come in for a cake tasting (with covid safety precautions in place) and were always very quick and responsive to any of my emails / calls. They provided a beautiful semi naked red velvet cake, and it was a huge hit at the wedding!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I highly recommend using them.
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake

LV Custom Cakes was very easy to work with, and their cakes are delicious. We went in for a tasting a few months before our wedding. They offer select cake flavors that you can try for free. If you want to try custom selections, you can pay extra to do so. We chose a pumpkin cake with a "naked-cake" design style and it turned out beautifully. Our florist added flowers to fit our overall look. Everyone loved the cake. I'd highly recommend working with LV Custom Cakes!
  • Matthew
    Matthew L. Married on 09/20/2020

Erin Condren Wedding Planner

Matthew Lanter and Monica Lanter Sunday September 20, 2020
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/20/2020

Great service and tasted amazing!

Las Vegas custom cakes was easy to work with. Their cake was amazing. We did a cake taste testing, all of the flavors were amazing. The cake looked beautiful. Thank you!
    Alyssa A. Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful Delicious Cake

We worked with Las Vegas Custom Cakes through our venue and I'm so glad that we did! They were great to work with us even during this pandemic. We were able to take our cake taste testing to go and handle the rest of the information via email. We also went back and forth on the number of guests due to COVID and they were always very quick to respond. Our cake was beautiful and everyone raved about how great it was. I would recommend them to anyone. We can't wait to order a smaller version of our cake for our anniversary.
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Night

I had an inspirational picture and they got my cake down to a T. Not only that, I got a lot of compliments on how good the cake tasted. I will now only order future birthday cakes or any other cakes from them.

Las Vegas Custom Cakes's reply:

Hi Gina,

We are so grateful for your kind words! We will pass along your compliments to our staff; they are the ones that make these amazing cakes. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and the community.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

- Las Vegas Custom Cakes Team
    Jasmine Married on 02/01/2020

The right one

Looking for the right stuff is hard but not here
    Grayce Married on 11/11/2019

Cake cake cake

Our cake was not only beautiful to look at, but it was delicious. I really appreciated the designers flexibility and professionalism. I showed them the exact cupcake cake I wanted and they made it happen. They also did gluten free cupcakes for us! I would definitely use this vendor again!
  • Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 10/27/2019

Tastiest and prettiest cake!!!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes blew us away! We are so happy with how everything turned out. Our guests loved the cake and some were even asking about it weeks later! So yummy!
  • I
    Ian Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful and to die for

We loved our cake. It came out exactly like we wanted. Krystal was our consultant and she was amazing. She took our ideas and drew it out of the top of her. we also requested special flavors and didn't have any left . Thank you for making the cake a star at our wedding.
  • Becki
    Becki M. Married on 10/19/2019

Yummy and Beautiful

We LOVED our experience with Las Vegas Custom Cakes- the planning and cake tasting was very organized, and the cake looked and tasted amazing.
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey S. Married on 10/18/2019

Tasty, gorgeous cake

The cake was gorgeous and tasty! We were thrilled with the look, the topper and both flavors and the guests all raved. I’m partial but it was the coolest cake I’ve ever seen!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

We wanted a traditional cake (white buttercream with white cake) but wanted to make sure it was delicious. I even requested an extra detailed design for the white buttercream and it looked beautiful! So many guest compliments...our only regret was that we couldn't take the leftovers with us back to Nashville!
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Cake!!

We used Las Vegas Custom Cakes for our wedding because they were included with our wedding package. We really lucked out with them!! The cake was so delicious and they even made the top tier vegan for me!
    Ani S. Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful Work!

Las Vegas Custom Cakes made our wedding cake vision come to life! They created a beautiful and tasty peek-a-boo cake that had two designs, that had our guests in awe. We were able to have a splash of both our personalities displayed on our cake, and it was also delicious! They also made cake pops for our guests as our wedding favors and everybody loved them! They wanted more! The cake pops were the perfect touch and addition to the wedding as a whole. Thank you Las Vegas Custom Cakes!
  • Serene
    Serene H. Married on 09/21/2019

Best tasting wedding cake -- Ever!

Wedding cakes are tough. I mean, you pretty much never hear a guest say the best thing about the wedding was the cake. And that makes you feel like it’s not worth it, because you spend all this money on something that only looks good for a few minutes before you destroy it – and then people don’t even want to eat it.

My husband and I wanted to do something about that. We set about finding a baker that made a cake that would look good AND taste good (imagine that!) And, we wanted someone who would help us create something that was memorable for our guests as well.

At Las Vegas Custom Cakes, they have so many flavor combinations that we couldn’t pick just one – so we didn’t. We picked six – one for each layer. And then we didn’t stop there. We created a separate groom’s cake that was an amalgamation of multiple flavors all mixed together into one glorious container.

So, when asked what the best thing about our wedding was, more than a few of our guests absolutely said the cake.
    Barbara G. Married on 09/19/2019

Delicious Art

I messaged the vendor about my dream wedding cake. They were very accommodating and created exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious and guests raved about the handiwork. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but I blame my husband for picking a more expensive cake lol