Las Vegas Bouquet Reviews

44 | Las Vegas, NV

44 Reviews for Las Vegas Bouquet

44 Las Vegas Bouquet Reviews
  • User6578202 · 1+ year ago

I loved my bouquet, i showed her a pic from pinterest and she made it happen. It was beautiful. The price was great for the size, it was huge. I would recommend them over any other florist

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Matt and I got married May 30, 2012 as a destination wedding in Las Vegas. I picked Las Vegas Bouquet for their raving reviews and I was not disappointed. I spoke with Gosia a few times over email and phone and sent her pictures and websites of what I wanted for my flowers and colors. She said she would love to do our flowers and helped me pick unique flowers since I don't like roses. I had picked out bright orange gerbera daisies with dark purple calla lilies and peach carnations. I had 4 small bouquets for my bridesmaids and 1 large one for myself. I also had 5 white carnation boutonnieres for the men. The prices were great < $400! and she delivered everything to our hotel perfectly wrapped and protected. The flowers lasted all day long in the Las Vegas heat and 5 days later none of mine showed any signs of wilting. I'm still in love with them every time I look at the pictures!

Mike · Married on 02/28/2017

This shop is the very best in Vegas and very reasonable. I called from California to get an arrangement for my daughter for Valentine's Day when every other shop wouldn't even answer the phone, I call friends at the Ballageo hotel and this shop was recommended and they were so accommodating while they were swamped and delivered my Valentine gift to my daughter who loved the very beautiful flowers. These people are! The very best in Vegas! Don't ever waste your time with anyone else!

Subiandran · Married on 11/25/2016

I loved working with this florist. She had a lot of wonderful ideas and really helped put together a beautiful bouquet for our wedding. I would advise you to sit down and discuss your wedding theme, your costume or venue colors, and what type of jewelry you as a bride and groom would wear, and then let the florist take on her creativity. She did a phenomenal job on this bouquet because it color coordinate magnificiently with our outfits and some of the jewels the bride was wearing. Definitely the best service.

Subiandran · Married on 11/25/2016

It was great working with this company, Truly enjoyed it.

Beth · Married on 10/25/2016

I found Gosia wonderful to deal with. She was extreamly quick at responding over e mail and was always happy to help with flower suggestions and creative thoughts along with suggestions to cut costs when we needed to get the cost down a bit but without compromising too much on the overall picture. We managed to meet her once before the wedding and she was very easy to talk to, took lots of notes and really listened to all our discriptions of what we wanted and looked carefully at the pictures we had taken to show her. We wanted rustic, muted desert flowers and I really felt like she got the vision we were putting accross. The venue looked wonderful on the day and she worked to set up and moved flowers without anyone even realising! Wonderful. Lots of our guests commented on how lovely the flowers looked. She was also very resonably priced. We asked a lot of her with our wedding being in Nelson ghost town in the middle of the desert but nothing seemed to put her off! She was a real pleaser to work with, especially since our wedding compnay was so terrible.
    Would highly recommend 100% especially if you are from the UK or Europe and attempting to organise a wedding from outside of the USA.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thank you very much!

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Las Vegas Bouquet and Gosia for anyone needing any kind of flower arrangement in Vegas. I wanted cusotmized flowers for my wedding that included succulents since we were having our ceremony out at Valley of Fire. I wanted the flowers in the bridal party bouquets, groomsmens boutineers, and my bouquet to reflect the location and also match the dress colors. From the very beginning Gosia went above ane beyond to ensure she understood what I wanted and was very patient considering we were doing everything over the phone and via email. The flowers were delivered on time at the hotel as coordinated and they were exaclty what I had envisioned. The bouquets were gorgeous and the flowers were vibrant and fresh. Thank you once again Gosia for making my day perfect!!

My son got married in Las Vegas, and I did most of the planning for the rehearsal dinner long distance. I read so many positive reviews online about Las Vegas Bouquet. So, I made an appointment with the owner, Gosia, and met with her when we visited Las Vegas to formalize the dinner arrangements. Gosia listened carefully to our thoughts, made suggestions, and offered a very reasonable price. She delivered the eight arrangements for our tables a few hours before the event so that they were there when we arrived. We took plastic cups to take the flowers with us after the dinner, and she was to pick up the vases the next day. The flower arrangements were just what we had expected, and it was wonderful to know that those details were taken of so well when we had so many other things on our minds. I would highly recommend using Las Vegas Bouquet, and I would certainly use them again if I ever needed to do so!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Las Vegas Bouquet's reply:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you.

cathy · Married on 06/11/2016

I was extremely happy with Las Vegas Bouquet. I was a bride who was not from Vegas and did everything over the phone. I was very nervous since I am a visual person and doing everything over the phone without seeing was nerve wreaking. Gosia was extremely patience, helpful & knowledgeable. She asked me what I wanted and on the phone she would have me look at different flowers, bouquets, etc. She was always available for me or would get back to me promptly. She took the time, several times, having me go on the internet while she was on the phone to look at flowers. I ordered flowers for the tables, boutonnieres, mothers wrist corsage's, my bridal & bridesmaids bouquets. All turned out beautiful & were fresh! I received many compliments on the flowers. Everyone could not believe how many roses were in the centerpieces. Everything turned out beautifully... I couldn't of imagined it any better. I thank Gosia for patiently helping a nervous bride. Everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Las Vegas Bouquet's reply:

Thank you very much Cathy! It was a real pleasure to work for you! I wish you all the best.

Christine · Married on 04/02/2016

Highly recommend Las Vegas Bouquet. Gosia is so talented. She listened carefully to our thoughts, made suggestions, and offered a very reasonable price. Gosia responded to emails quickly and answered all my questions. Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing. Thank you so much Gosia for your excellent service and flowers!!!

Amber · Married on 10/15/2015

My bridal bouquet was stunning. It was even more beautiful than the online picture. I was also pleased with groom's boutonnier as well as the other boutonniers and corsages for our parents. The flowers were delivered on time to my hotel and arrived in perfect condition.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Las Vegas Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Amber ! I wish you all the best !

We were referred to LV Bouquet from our wedding coordinators Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. I ordered my wedding bouquet from Ireland and all email correspondence was fast and efficient with Gosia. I emailed her pictures of what we wanted and she created the same. The flowers (sunflowers) arrived to our hotel room on the morning of our wedding and they lasted for a few days (in water) in the hotel room after the wedding! Recommend this vendor highly :)

Erin · Married on 09/27/2015

Gosia and her team are amazing! She created both our ceremony and reception flowers and they all turned out beautifully! Not only is she knowledgeable and experienced, but she's also helpful, creative, affordable, and a great communicator for those distance brides like myself. Best flower choice in town by far!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Las Vegas Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Erin. It was really a pleasure to work with you. Wish you all the best.

Diana · Married on 05/09/2015

The service that Gosia provided exceeded my expectations! She was very prompt in responding to my emails...and there were many. I continued to add to my order up until a few weeks of the wedding. She was also very accommodating in making 2 separate deliveries to my hotel. My bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!!! I highly recommended LVBouquet for any floral needs!

Lianna · Married on 05/02/2015

Gosia was just fabulous! After speaking with & getting estimates from about 7 vendors, Las Vegas Bouquet was not only the best priced, but the best customer service too! I took them pictures of what I wanted & all of my flowers were exact to the picture! We did of course have some last minute adjustments the day of and Gosia was so helpful & accommodating. Not only was she able to make the adjustments but didn't make me feel bad or stressed about them at all. Also, the flowers were so fresh that my family said that they lasted for over a week after the wedding! We will use them for all of our future flower needs. Look no further- I have already done all of the OCD searching & pricing for you!!!!

• Donna&Toni

Donna · Married on 04/23/2015

Gosia has been great and very responsive, corresponding back and forth with me about the flower arrangements we envision for our celebration party in LV this April. Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Great communication, flowers arrived fresh and gorgeous and my bouquet lasted a very long time. Would definitely recommend!

Rita · Married on 09/12/2014

Thank you so much Gosia for your excellent service and flowers! I noticed you followed what we have agreed in writing and came out great!

Keep up the great job!

More blessings in the New Year 2015 and beyond!

Joyfully, Rita

Hannah · Married on 08/06/2014

Gosia helped me to choose flowers that would achieve the look I was going for and the finished product was truly beautiful!

Joanne · Married on 07/28/2014

Perfect, exactly as expected! I would definitely recommend.

• User4312054 · 2+ years ago

I was very impressed with how good my flowers looked. I ordered them and then a week before the wedding I had to make changes to my order. She made the changes no problem. Also I had my flowers delivered to my wedding site, they arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2014

I arranged my wedding in Las Vegas from the UK so everything had to be done via email. This caused no problems at all. Gosia responded to emails quickly and answered all my questions. I sent a picture of what I wanted for my bouquet which I had delivered to my hotel on the morning of the wedding. The flower's that arrived far surpassed my expectations. Can't recommend highly enough!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

Highly recommend lv bouquet. They were able to exactly create how i wanted my bridal bouquet and boutonniares to look for our vegas wedding. With our point of contact only being through email due to time zone difference etc communication was very quick and professional. I absolutely love my flowers and will continue to recommend Gosia @ lv bouquet. from Scotland, UK

Tammy · Married on 04/08/2014

Our wedding flowers from Las Vegas Bouquet were absolutely amazing! Gosia did a magnificent job at getting us the arrangements we wanted and in our budget. They also delivered our flowers to our hotel on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Las Vegas Bouquet to anyone needing a florist in Las Vegas.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2014

Gosia is so talented!!! She was able to create a magnificent bouquet in 3 days just from pictures that I sent her off of Pinterest. She created a gorgeous, one of a kind bouquet that was exactly what I wanted. The flowers for my hair were awesome, too!!!!