Larsen's Photography Reviews

51 | San Francisco, CA

51 Reviews for Larsen's Photography

• User2545527 · Recently married

Larsen's Photography is a phenomenal business! Almost every time I talked to Maile, she was extremely sensitive to my needs as well as my stresses. She was very understanding and supportive. There were some photos that had objects in the background that could've been avoided...BUT it was a VERY chaotic day. Weddings tend to be chaotic anyway, but it was drizzling and muddy in addition to the regular chaos. The photographers did an amazing job in the weather and the rain is not obvious in the photos. They were also very in tune with catching details that I forgot to ask them to catch or that I didn't even know about until I saw the photos. For example, my family used our personalized wedding ribbon to decorate flower holders along the aisle - a beautiful surprise (to me) to see in the photos. Our area is very rural, and although there are good photographers, there aren't any WEDDING photographers. Having people who are experienced at capturing weddings and who take GREAT photos was VERY nice. Overall, Larsen's was wonderful to work with and they captured many moments, in clear, great quality images, that we will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend Larsen's Photography for other couples planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2012