Larsen's Photography Reviews

51 | San Francisco, CA

51 Reviews for Larsen's Photography

Britteny · Married on 05/21/2012

The Larsen's photography team did a phenomenal job at my wedding. The quality of photography and professionalism that both Maile and Niels exemplified seems unmatched in wedding photography. Not only did the Larsen's act as mere photographers, but they also helped to keep everyone on time and as a result the day ran rather smoothly. I am thoroughly impressed with Larsen's photography and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

We absolutely loved having Larson's Photography photograph our wedding. They did a beautiful job, were great with the crowd and bridal party, and they were fun to work with too! My friend highly recommended them and I'm so happy she did. Larson's Photography thank you for being awesome and for getting our pictures to us soooo quickly!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Larsen's Photography's reply:

Our Pleasure! You guys had SUCH a Beautiful day! THANK YOU for sharing it with us!!
  • Camille Urmini

Camille · Married on 01/21/2012

Larsen's is absolutely amazing! They are quick, responsive in the planning process, professional throughout, deliver a gorgeous product and such a great VALUE! I am SO happy that we chose to use them for our wedding. I know that there are many photographers in the area with a wide range of pricing, but you truly get much more than you pay for with Larsen's. A very talented couple that do fabulous work!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Larsen's Photography's reply:

xo - you guys made it all so EASY!! Especially on the eyes! Wink Wink!! Hope your day was MAGICAL!!!
  • W

Bill · Married on 12/31/2011

Larsen's photography did an phenomenal job photographing our wedding!! And on the blog too! =) We are so happy with our photos - we can't stop looking at them! We would definitely recommend Maile and Niels! Thank you for doing such a great job!

From Mr. & Mrs. Brown

Sent on 01/12/2012

Susan · Married on 12/31/2011

The Larsen's Photography team was professional, hard-working, and personable. They captured the day in sentiment and pictures perfectly and I would highly recommend them, trusting them with any special occasion. I definitely plan to utilize their talents and services again in the future. I also believe that comparatively speaking they offer great value for money, not only considering the comprehensive and artistic services they provide, but also in the quality package of photographs and DVDs they deliver so quickly after the event. I can't thank them enough for the great job they did with our family wedding, and throughout the whole process I was worry free that the memories would be caught perfectly on camera, which of course they were. I am happy that we have Larsen's Photography to bring superior quality and great value for money to our northern cal communities. For us they definitely preserved the shimmer and flair of the day!

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Inlove707

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2011

Larsen's Photography did such a great job, we are so happy with all of the pictures they did a wonderful job capturing all our special moments and were so easy to work with. I would totally reccomend them and felt the package was by far the best deal!!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Thank You, you adorable Newlyweds, you!! xo

Janelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Maile and Niels at Larsens did a fabulous job at our wedding. They captured all that we wanted and sent us dvd albums and prints within a week. The pictures were beautiful and professionally done. It greatly helped that two of them came and captured all the moments from many angles. We were able to relive the day just by looking at the photos they took. We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Larsen's Photography! We immediately knew Larsen's was "the one" for us because their portfolio was so much more creative than all the others we'd seen. They have an amazing eye for detail, as well as great editing talents.

Their affordability was an absolute bonus- you get quality that is worth double the price you are paying. Not only were the pictures in our hands in less than a week, but so was our online gallery, our special prints, and even the online blog write-up! I still can't figure out how on earth they produced over 800 amazing and flawless pictures in such a short time!

Finally, not only were the pictures gorgeous and quick, but the Larsen's are gem as individuals. There is something to be said for choosing a photographer whose personality suits you. The Larsens are professional and keep you on schedule, but they are also incredibly friendly, sweet, fun, and help make you feel attractive and comfortable! We can't say enough wonderful things about them and would recommend them with no reservations!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Larsen's Photography's reply:

You know we loved you guys, too!!! xo

Kayleigh · Married on 09/03/2011

If you are looking for Professional Photographers to capture lifelong memories....look no father, you have found them with Larsen's Photgraphy. From Start to Finish they will be there, getting the best shot at each stage of your weedding and creating the most beautiful memories you will have to cherish for generations to come. They make even the most camera shy Grooms smile for the Camera (my husband being one of those guys :). They make you feel comfortable and are very fun and easy to work with, plus they work hard making sure you get to see your amazing photos fast! I can't see how you could ever be unsatisfied with these two amazing photographer's on your side!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Larsen's Photography's reply:

THANK YOU for your Review - you two were amazing!! Can't wait to see your new FAMILY!! xo

Christina · Married on 08/06/2011

One of the amazing qualities of Larsen's photography is the level of importance they place on your wedding, your day, and your memories. They were able to capture all of the moments I wanted to remember, plus many I didn't even think to ask about. They are both outrageously talented and this comes across in the artistic nature of their photos. There was no other choice for my husband and me when it came to choosing them as our photographers!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Larsen's Photography's reply:

Awww! Thank you, guys! What a fantastic day! Soo happy to share it with you!
  • Mrs. Johnson

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2011

Maile & Niels are top notch! Not only did they photograph the wedding but they were ready to help coordinate what ever the needed to! Just the best! Also, my pictures were ready 4 days after the wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Kate · Married on 06/18/2011

Maile is (far and away) the best photographer we could have asked for. The photos her and her husband took were beautiful, creative, and encompassed each and every moment of our day. Her professionalism and positive energy made her a true pleasure to work with. Even after the wedding, she's sent us a Christmas card and kept in touch on Facebook.

Having not been to many weddings myself, I wasn't sure what to expect from a photographer. Since our wedding, my husband and I have attended a couple other weddings and, at each, we felt so thankful that we had Maile. I really had no idea that most photographers take weeks to get the photos finished (or, in the case of my friend, a couple months). For us, we started getting photos e-mailed to us on the first day of our Honeymoon. By day 2 or 3, all the photos were done and we spent the night drinking wine and looking online through the hundreds of memories of that day. When we returned home, the box with CDs of all our photos had already arrived (and she even included some prints of her favorites).

I would recommend (and have) Larsen's Photography to any bride-to-be. I know that when we have our first baby, we'll be calling her again.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Larsen's Photography's reply:

Daddy's laughing at me...as I have tears in my eyes...THANK YOU for being such perfect Clients...! xo

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

If I had to sum up Larsen's Photography in one word, it would have to be "AMAZING"! Not only do Maile and Niels take great pictures, they are also fun, energetic and so easy to work with. We had both engagement and wedding photos done. They really put us at ease and we were able to enjoy every minute spent with them. They made sure to get all the details of our special day. The day seems like such a blur so it's nice to be able to look back at all the events and details! Possibly the most amazing part is how fast Maile finished editing our photos. The best decision we made out of the whole wedding planning process was to book Larsen's Photography. Thank you, Maile and Neils, for doing such a great job!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Talitha · Married on 04/30/2011

Larsen's Photography is the best around. Maile is incredibly skilled, very efficient and a pleasure to work with. She even helped pick out the perfect spot for us to have our wedding ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend Larsen's Photography for your wedding or special occasion you are planning.

Sent on 06/01/2011

sonia · Married on 10/09/2010

Great, great, great!!! They take the most beautiful pictures ever!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the North Bay. We loved all our photos and they were a great couple to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Samantha · Married on 10/02/2010

Larsen's Photography was amazing! Maile was incredibly responsive and even checked out the wedding site before the big day so they could have a sense of the layout. They were a great combo of friendly and professional, so we felt as comfortable as possible (despite some wedding nerves!!) while still getting all the pics we wanted - even with time restrictions and fading day light. We asked for a mixture of formal, fun, and funky shots and they definitely delivered. Dinner ran late and Maile and her husband stayed longer than planned so they could take tons of pics of our guests dancing the night away! AND they had a CD/DVD/sample prints package waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon! On top of all the great service, Larsen's was considerably less expensive than other photographers we spoke to in San Francisco. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Joanne · Married on 09/25/2010

The turn around time to see the proofs was incredible: 24 hours! The CD of color corrected proofs followed 48 hours later. We loved the husband and wife team approach. Maile was with the bride before the ceremony while her husband photographed the groom and his party/familu.

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2010

Wonderful wedding photographers! Maile was great to work with and fabulous on the day of the wedding. They got lots of great photos and had them returned within two days of our wedding! They also listened to our input and suggestions and the photos they took were fantastic!! I highly recommend them.

Bonnie · Married on 08/28/2010

Maile and her husband we're amazing! All of our photos turned out great and we even had them waiting when we got back from our honeymoon. They are the best overall value and quality in the area. Maile is very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Larsen's will not disappoint!

Andrea · Married on 08/07/2010

Larsen's Photography is 100% AMAZING!! Words truly can not express how happy my husband and I are with our wedding pictures. Maile always made us feel so comfortable and has a great eye for those perfect shots. What I love most looking at my wedding pictures is Maile was able to capture every moment and you can definitely feel the emotions through each and every shot.

Thank you so much!!
    Very Highly Recommended

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • browniiidgirl

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2010

I loved all my pictures and the price was very reasonable, would recomend these guys to everybody!!!

Sent on 10/02/2010

Emily · Married on 06/13/2009

This husband and wife duo are AWESOME!!! Besides an unbelievably beautiful array of pictures, they kept us on track throughout the entire evening!! We are so very impressed by the quality of their work. Every picture took our breath away. We have had several people tell us that they paid 4x the amount we did for a photographer, and their quality was about 1/4 of what we received. We love these two, and would recommend them to any bride and groom!!!

Sent on 06/23/2009

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2009

Great, Great Photographer! She was completely professional, but at the same time great to work with and just made you feel so comfortable on the day of. I would recommend Larsen's Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer. Especially, if you would like your wedding pictures back a few days after the wedding. Oh I forgot to mention the quality of the photography....amazing. Great pictures! My family and I were impressed. Thanks again Maile!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2010

Eileen · Married on 03/21/2009

I can't say enough good things about Larsen's Photography. It was an important part of the wedding and we wanted someone who we felt truly listened to us. When I first called Maile she was more than willing to give me her ear to see what I had in mind, and when we met she listened to everything we said and offered suggestions that ended up making our day even better. I loved having two photographers. It really saved time for before ceremony pictures, during the ceremony one person was at the back of the church taking pictures forward and one person was up front catching everything from that view. At the reception they captured every major event including more pictures of my husband and I. They stayed until late into the night clicking away at dancing and friends. They were flexible enough to take pictures of us with friends and tables of people so now we have tons of memories.

I am VERY happy with the service Larsen's Photography and would HIGHLY recommend them and would use them again for any events I have in the future.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Tamara · Married on 10/18/2008

Cannot rave enough about this wonderful vendor, the photos were gorgeous, and delivered in 1 week! As a part of the package we reeived a copyright free CD (actaully 2 DVD's) of all the photos for us to have printed as we wanted (big cost savings). And they also gave us 2 slide show CD sets to the same music as we had at the wedding. There were 2 full fledged photographers and they covered everything from before the ceremony to the near end of the reception. They were delightful, professional, the whoel nine yards. And they traveled about an hour to get to our site, I'd be really to bet they would go further, young, hip, and talented-they were the best!

Sent on 11/04/2008