Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Reviews

59 | Scottsdale, AZ

59 Reviews for Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Laura Sue · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I loved Larry James right from our very first meeting! He has an incredible warm and friendly personality and truly cares about making your wedding ceremony beautiful and personal. He is a wonderful communicator and was an absolute joy to work with. Our families enjoyed spending time with him at the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and the reception! Just a wonderful man... we are blessed to have him as such a big part of our special day. Could not be happier!

Kim · Married on 06/02/2017

Larry James is an exceptional minister and we could not have asked for a better ceremony! From the first phone call all the way through the ceremony, Larry was professional and attentitive and truly cares about his clients. The ceremony was personalized to our wants and needs and Larry was always there to offer a helping hand along the way. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful ceremony we had and how amazing Larry did. We would definitely recommend Larry, he is the best!
    Jeff and Kim Feldman

Delia · Married on 05/27/2017

Larry James was an exceptional minister. He goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are well informed about the marriage process. He's very responsive and flexible. His ceremony readings are well written and appealing to couples, as well as, their friends and family. I'd definitely recommend him for anyone that's looking for an officiant that runs a professional business and truly cares about their clients.

Tom · Married on 05/15/2017

I would highly recommend Larry James, he provides a very intimate and spiritual experience. His ceremony was very heartfelt and touching. We loved our vows and will cherish them always! Our guests were delighted that they also were a part of the ceremony and commented "how moved and emotional they became" Whether you're looking for a small personal wedding or a lavish 200 guest affair Larry is your man!

Jenna · Married on 04/22/2017

TOTALLY recommend Larry James. Larry James made our wedding so incredibly special. From the first phone call I had with him, I knew I wanted him to officiate my wedding. He is so compassionate, loving, thoughtful, funny, and loves what he does. He has created a beautiful wedding ceremony that is completely customizable. When we met in person, we got to know each other and went over the entire ceremony and the different options you have. You are given a pen and asked to cross out anything you don't like in the ceremony so it is unique to the couple. Another important thing for me, was he allowed you to make it as religious or non-religious as you like. Larry has a warmth about him that instantly makes me feel comfortable, so I was so grateful he was there to marry my best friend. Several people told us that they loved the ceremony, that it was unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend Larry James!

Maggie · Married on 04/07/2017

Larry has put together the most thoughtful and loving ceremony that allows for customization. When we first met him to go over the ceremony, I cried the most happy tears listening to him recite it. We have a blended family of 5 with some older children so the blending of the sands didn't seem to fit our crew and we were not sure how to incorporate the children into the ceremony. After meeting with us and hearing our concerns, Larry composed the perfect words to acknowledge all the children individually and also acknowledged that we know this marriage presents both blessings and challenges to each child. He was able to help us included the children in the ceremony perfectly . I would highly recommend this thoughtful and loving Officiant!

Lesley · Married on 03/26/2017

Larry performed the most beautiful romantic ceremony that I have ever heard. We highly recommend him. Larry was great and provided lots of helpful ideas. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Cindy · Married on 02/10/2017

We could not have been happier with Larry James. His professionalism was outstanding and his patience was so appreciated. We were a little stuck on some of the vows and he met with us to go over them word for word without hesitation. He made the biggest part our big day seamless and we are so happy for that.
    Steve and Cindy Limbach

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Larry was such a joy to work with! He provided so many amazing tips to make the day perfect. His romantic ceremony was absolutely perfect. We had several guests come up to us at the reception and tell us it was the best ceremony they have ever heard. He really does make it so special! Michelle & Ehren

My fiancé and I decided to elope in Arizona on short notice. Larry was very helpful and more than accommodating! The ceremony speech he gave was very well written and added a unique and special touch. We would definitely recommend Larry to anyone looking to plan a large extravagant wedding or a small elopement ceremony like ours.

Matt and Karyssa · Married on 10/05/2015

Larry prepared a beautiful ceremony for us that was just perfect. Even with both of our different religious backgrounds the non-denominational ceremony he prepared was centered around our love for each other and that was exactly what we wanted. He even provided us with a copy of the ceremony, took pictures for us, and gave us a certificate for a free counseling session if we ever need it. We would definitely recommend Larry as an officiant to anyone!

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

Larry was so helpful! He met with my husband and I to explain his part in our wedding and what to expect. We were getting married out of town and Larry had no problem coming to the rehearsal and directing. He also provided a helpful script for us to review and edit to our liking. It was a great experience.

Sandra · Married on 09/11/2015

Larry James did an excellent job with our ceremony. He was so open and helpful and did exactly what we wanted. He has a great sense of humor and was friendly with all family members he interacted with. I received several compliments from the guest after the wedding on how much they enjoyed him. Larry has such a wonderful personality and we truly enjoyed having him be apart of our special day. Thank you Larry!

We could not be happier that Larry James was the Officiant at our daughter's wedding last weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. He was reliable, flexible, professional and just a wonderful human being. We are honored for him to have been such an important part of this very special day.

Cristina · Married on 04/18/2015

We are so happy that we chose Larry to be our minister. The ceremony was perfect and we really love the fact that he customized the ceremony to fit perfectly to what we wanted. We had so many people at our wedding telling us how great the ceremony was. Besides the ceremony he always made sure that everything was prepared for the wedding and always on top of things. Thank you very much, Larry!

Cristina & Joshua Curry
    April 18, 2015

• Lori

Lori · Married on 12/06/2014

We would highly recommend Larry James as an officiant at your wedding. From the first time we met with Larry we knew he was who we wanted to officiate our wedding. His professionalism, promptness at answering questions and concerns, organization, and execution all exceeded our expectations. Everyone at the wedding, including my wife and I, loved the ceremony. Larry helped make our wedding ceremony beautiful and meaningful. There is not one thing Larry could have done differently. We highly highly recommend Larry James.

Jinju · Married on 07/13/2014

Larry was everything we could hope for! Very professional and knowledgeable. His experience was very evident and all of his advice was perfect. I appreciated that Larry took his time during the interview and during the walk through to get to know us and coach us. This translated into a perfect ceremony. Many of our guest complimented him and made us aware of how good he really was! I would recommend Larry to anyone!

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Larry is what made our ceremony so beautiful! He says he performs the most romantic wedding ceremonies, & I could not agree more! He had the perfect mixture of romantic words, as well as light humor, which made the ceremony a blast! We received so many compliments about Larry! If you are looking for a wedding officiant that will make your wedding ceremony a one-of-a-kind experience, look no further than Larry James! Thank you again, Larry-you made our ceremony perfect!

I called Larry the day before mine and my husbands ceremony, and I'm so glad I did. Not only did he make time for us on his off-day, he also made it as convenient as possible for my husband and I. My family loved him, my husband loved him and so did I. He fit in just like family!

I was a little nervous to have such a quick and small ceremony, but he made it the most memorable day of my life. Even after waiting an hour past our scheduled time (By the way- Thank you Larry, and I'm so sorry!!!), he greeting us with such a warm and comforting welcoming.

I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, and he would be my first recommendation!! He truly is a warm person, and will do whatever he needs to do, to make sure he accommodates your beliefs, and will make everyone feel comfortable. When we have our "Wedding" he will be my first choice, theres no doubt about that!!

Thanks so much Larry for such and amazing day! You brought out the best in everyone and everything at my wedding, and I'm convinced you're the reason our small kiss and go ceremony went so PERFECTO!!!!! Also the photo's were beautiful!!!! GRAZIE!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Katherine Nichole Alraai & Mr. Abdullah Saad Alraai

Larry was the perfect officiant for us! He let us customize our ceremony to our liking, and was sensitive to our needs. He was open and excited about doing a same-sex commitment ceremony, and so many of our guests complimented us on how beautiful the ceremony was. We wholeheartedly recommend Larry! He's the best.

Larry, Thank you for everything! A+! Classy, creative, professional! Thank you! - Eric & Cheryl

Chris & Ashley · Married on 11/09/2013

From the first time we met Larry we knew we had hit a home run! Coming from two very diverse religious backgrounds we needed a ceremony that was non denominational but made everyone feel spiritual in their own ways. Not only did Larry make this happen, he did it with style, humor, and a sense of reverence that kept the guests involved from beginning to end. In addition to being an amazing officiant, Larry spent much quality time with us listening to our concerns of the many other aspects of our wedding. He provided very useful references, information, and guidance. Larry also attended our reception and provided some of the best photos of the evening! We are so blessed to have found and worked with Larry and we would recommend him to anyone!

Larry James was the most experienced, charismatic, reverant, and authentic officiant of the 15+ that we talked to and met with in the Phoenix area. He made our day perfect and my wife and I were thrilled with his performance.

Maria · Married on 10/25/2013

A could have not asked for a better officiant for our wedding! Larry James was professional, thorough, caring, and made our wedding rehearsal and ceremony a wonderful experience. We were very clueless going into wedding planning, and he helped us design out ceremony to fit us. He also goes above and beyond by tagging Facebook photos for us right away and all of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed him.

Carri · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you Larry for being a part of our special day... You were an awesome officiant and would highly recommend you to others. Very professional and personable..U made this brides day complete.. Mr and Mrs Dove.. 10-12-13