Lark Chamber Music Reviews

61 | Kennesaw, GA

61 Reviews for Lark Chamber Music

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Lark Chamber Music was the absolute best touch for our ceremony! Vera was so responsive and accommodating when it came to playing music that was not on their usual list. They played everything I wanted and sounded so perfect and beautiful on the day of! Would definitely recommend!

Chuck · Married on 06/17/2017

Vera and the rest of the group were simply amazing! Although I know this group primarily plays weddings, they were superlative for my use as well. I planned a surprise private concert for my wife for our 15th. I arranged for the the group to be in the foyer of our house and wake us up with a beautiful Wagner selection. Vera was very flexible with this ask and made our anniversary memorable. Their preparation was exceptional on some very difficult music to learn on short notice including some pretty obscure selections. Bravo Vera and the rest of Lark! Will use them again for sure.

Linda · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Vera was a perfect choice for our backyard wedding! She was very supportive as she and the bride worked seamlessly in selecting the music. Vera allowed plenty of time to arrive, set up and did not rush. She looked and performed very professionally and added the romantic classy touch to the lakeside event that we hoped for. We would definitely not hesitate to call again for repeat performance!

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Lark Chamber was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They made everything so easy as we prepared the music for our ceremony. They helped us through the process and made great recommendations. Then on the wedding day, the music was absolutely beautiful and really made the ceremony very special. It was one of our favorite moments of the day to be outside in front of our family and friends with this beautiful music in the background. I really recommend Lark Chamber to anyone looking for string music played by professional musicians but at a reasonable price.

Adam · Married on 12/04/2016

I, too, am a professional musician, and I wanted to find a quartet that would be willing to perform original compositions and arrangements that were composed by me. The music I wrote and arranged was a gift to the bride, my sister, and I couldn't be happier about the level of correspondence from Vera and how well the music was performed. My sister, my parents, and many of the guests approached me during the party following our cocktail hour to tell me how wonderfully the quartet played. Initially, my parents and sister were going to have a DJ play the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, but I convinced them that a string quartet would be a far better choice for such an occasion. Vera and the Lark Chamber Music Quartet proved me right.

Kristina · Married on 11/05/2016

My vision for what Lark Chamber Music would play during our ceremony matched what their vision is, and their song list was very helpful. They sounded beautiful from the little I heard (I was the bride so only heard a tiny bit). I'm very happy I went with their trio for my ceremony! The price was also quite right!

Vissarion · Married on 05/21/2016

Lark Chamber Music brought my wedding to life. Vera and her partners were very professional from day one. If you are looking for live music at your event, look no further. I highlight recommend Lark Chamber Music.

Rob · Married on 05/13/2016

Vera and Lark Chamber Music came highly recommended to us and we couldn't be happier! Professional, flexible, and very very talented.

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

Lark Chamber Music was amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them. They worked with me to learn a certain song, which was very sweet. Their music was truly beautiful and was a wonderful addition to the ceremony!

Laura · Married on 04/29/2016

Vera was such a pleasure to work with during the planning portion -- and the music turned out more beautiful than I even imagined! I hired the string duo (violin and cello) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. During the planning, Vera provided a list of wonderful options the duo already had prepared and was willing to learn a new song, if needed. We ended up finding all the songs we wanted on the list and proceeded very smoothly. Luckily, it was perfect weather so Vera and her partner were able to perform outside in the courtyard during cocktail hour, which was such a lovely touch. I would absolutely recommend Lark!

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

We hired Vera to provide a violin trio for our daughter's wedding ceremony at Montaluce Winery in Dahlonega, GA. Vera was wonderful to work with in selecting the songs that the trio would be playing and even found the arrangements to a couple of songs that we requested they play. Their music was beautiful.

Kevin · Married on 09/05/2015

Lark made our ceremony and our cocktail hour elegant and stylish. Vera was very easy to talk to and she even learned some music, so we could hear a couple jazz standards for cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a graceful, elegant touch to add to any formal event! Thank you Vera and thank you to the Lark trio!

Vera was an incredible addition to our wedding!! We had a piano, violin, and cello trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her responsiveness and professionalism from the moment we hired her was amazing. I knew she was a great hire when I got really busy a few weeks before the wedding and she was persistent with her follow up because she had questions and she wanted to make sure We had exactly the kind of music We wanted at the wedding. I am so thankful she was able to be a part of the day because her music completed the vision I had for my wedding. She even accommodated my request of having the string ensemble sit by a beautiful fountain at our venue! All of my guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the sound and the experience it created for the day. Thank you Vera and Lark Chamber Music!

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2015

We could not have asked for a better string ensemble to play at our wedding reception than Lark Chamber Music! We had a church wedding on a Sunday afternoon and were going for an upscale garden party theme for the reception. Vera's ensemble was beautiful and elegant, and the music was absolutely perfect. Working with Vera was such a pleasure, and my husband and I are so glad to have met her in this process! She truly takes pride in her art and cares for her clients. She would check in periodically with us to make sure we were on the same page about the music as well as the logistics. Our plan was for the string quartet to play in the garden and a pianist play inside, but there was a downpour right when my husband and I arrived at the end of cocktail hour. Vera and her team moved inside to the ballroom seamlessly and we had our first dance inside instead of in the garden like we planned. You would have thought it was all on purpose. Vera coordinated with our pianist, and together they created a beautiful atmosphere for our guests. Vera even played solo out front as guests arrived which really impressed them and set the tone for the afternoon. She was extremely conscientious of our vision for our reception, and we trusted her to choose most of the playlist. She did an amazing job!! We chose the songs for the main dances which were "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis for our first dance, "Sweet Child of Mine" for the father/daughter dance, and "What a Wonderful World" for the mother/son dance. My husband and I are not dancers by any means and she happily shortened everything up to 2-3 minutes, which was perfect. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful their music was, and they seemed to really enjoy watching them play. Please don't hesitate to contact Vera for your event. She is so lovely to work with, and there is not a chance at all that you would be disappointed. We can't say enough good things about her! :)
    -Jeff and Jessica

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2014

Vera was so incredible helpful through the entire process of our wedding, from song selection to program wording, to the beautiful music provided. On the day of, the violin and cello we selected were one of the highlights of our day and our ceremony. I would highly recommend using them for any event or wedding you may have.

Carrie · Married on 10/18/2014

I cannot say wonderful things about Lark Chamber Music. From my initial inquiry, Vera was extremely helpful with coordinating pieces, assisting my soloists with arrangements, and accommodating my non-traditional song choices. After careful consideration, we chose the piano quintet option....and I'm so glad we did! The group's rich sound and overall musicality helped to make our ceremony absolutely perfect. Lark's musicians are very talented, and I look forward to using them again in the future!

They are very easy to work with and professional. We were so pleased with the music!

James Laurence · Married on 05/10/2014

Very close and frequent updating as event approached. Very professional and beautiful music although as the man being married I did not focus on music but heard from EVERYONE how beautiful the music was

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/26/2014

So easy to work with and super quick responses to any questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. Amazing and professional music. Would definitely recommend them to any and everyone!

K · Married on 04/05/2014

Simply the best! The music was lovely and Vera was extremely helpful in the planning process.

Nancy · Married on 03/21/2014

Lark Chamber Music provided music for my son's rehearsal dinner and it was beautiful. They were professional, responsive, and dependable. The music was beautiful and made the event really special. Thank you!!!

• User3591980 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough to express how pleased I was with the Lark Chamber Duo. As a classically trained musician, the music at my ceremony was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. The ladies not only played beautifully, but worked with me to choose the best repertoire for my wedding. Thank you again Lark Chamber Duo!

Chris · Married on 09/28/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Vera and her staff at Lark. What a talented and professional group of individuals!

Vera met with us months prior to the wedding to discuss song selections we planned for the ceremony. Some of the song selections we picked were not your traditional wedding songs, but Vera accommodated each and every request we had. Nothing was impossible. She continued to stay in touch with us and was always very courteous and readily available. We had a duo perform at our daughter’s wedding and received so many compliments on the beautiful music. Lark Chamber Music was the perfect choice for their ceremony!

Thank you for making our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding such a memorable occasion for all. I would highly recommend your services to anyone and hope to work with you again on future events.

Angela · Married on 09/21/2013

Lark Chamber musicians are consummate professionals. Every effort was made to accommodate our requests. The pieces flowed together beautifully and effortlessly. We received many compliments from our guests regarding the music, both the performance and the selection.

Music for my daughter's outdoor wedding was absolutely perfect! Vera's musicianship was outstanding! She was very easy to work with, very organized and always so pleasant on the phone. She responded promptly to all emails and phone calls. So glad I decided to spend a little more money on the music! Would definitely call Vera again!