Lara's Theme Reviews

Lara's Theme View more information

4.7

• Tara
    Tara Married on 02/23/2019

Whimsical just how I wanted it

Lara really did a fabulous job on our flowers for our wedding. Our arch was perfect, the reception tables were just right, the cake was beautiful, the cocktail hour little touches were exactly how I envisioned it and the tiny little confusion of the bouquet was not even an issue because she was right there to fix it and make it exactly the way I wanted. Lara is very nice and accommodating. She is a great florist and I definitely recommend checking her out if your in the Vero Beach area because she has a new shop with all kinds of lovely things. However, she is not just limited to doing events in Vero she does travel around so if you need a florist and your are in central to south Florida give her a call. Thank you Lara.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 01/05/2019

Easy to work with

Lara and her husband have an amazing storefront, they are so kind and very easy to work with. I am so grateful to them for helping everything come together. The flowers were GORGEOUS and worth every penny.
    Mackenzie Married on 10/14/2017
    Lara was an absolute dream to work with! She took my vision and made it a reality... with fairly little direction. She was super flexible and willing to work within my budget and help me maximize what I got for the money. She has a great taste level and wonderful, reasonably priced rentals to incorporate into the aesthetic. Her execution was flawless!
    Stacey Married on 05/27/2017
    Lara Andrews, the owner of Lara's Themes, is wonderful to work with. She listens to her clients and meets their needs. She also does wedding planning as well as being a florist. Her prices are affordable and the flower arrangements always look beautiful! Check her out on Facebook! She has made astonishingly beautiful flower arrangements for all different occasions (weddings, luncheons, elegant dinners, shows, etc). I highly recommend her!
    Kavitha Married on 04/29/2017
    Choosing Lara for wedding planning and florals was the best decision I made (besides marrying my husband.) She made planning a destination wedding practically stress-free. Lara was available, the consummate professional, and always figured out how to make things work... not a small feat in planning a large wedding with 2 ceremonies and a reception, all at different venues, and all on 1 day. Beyond that, the flower arrangements were spectacular. Over a year later, guests continue to marvel over her creations. I could not recommend her more highly for any aspect of wedding planning. She truly made it our best day ever.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 01/07/2017
    Lara's flower arrangements were absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!!!! From my bouquet to the flower arrangements on the tables. THEY WERE ABSOLUTEKY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Everyone talked about how gorgeous they were. My bouquet was breathtaking. Everything that I asked for she arranged for me. I am so thankful I found her for my destination wedding. It was everything I could ever imagine for my special day. It was perfect!
    Nicole Married on 09/17/2016
    Lara and her husband, Richard did the most amazing job on our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way the flowers turned out. Everything ran so smoothly and I would highly highly recommend both their floral and officiate services. They deserve 10 stars for their beautiful work!!

Thank you so much, Lara and Richard for making our day so beautiful and special.
    Karen Married on 02/26/2016
    Lara was one of the best vendors I had the pleasure of working with for our big day. She went above and beyond to help me figure out how to make the setting at my venue even better, all within my budget. She truly has one of the sweetest souls I've had the privilege to get to know. It really meant a lot to me that she was willing to meet with me several times, and show me around her shop so I could see all of the items/displays she had available. I was able to dictate what my idea of a perfect wedding setting was in regards to floral pieces - only because of her help! I left it in her hands, and was completely in awe of the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, center pieces and little touches along the way... Every little detail was absolutely perfect. If I'm ever in the market for floral or beautiful decor again, I would only choose Lara's Theme :)
    Tara Married on 12/05/2015
    Lara did the flowers for my wedding on 12/5/15 and I was blown away. My centerpieces were amazing, the flowers on the cake and cake table were beyond words, and our bouquets were spot on with what I had pictured. It's really hard to have an idea in your head, try to verbalize it to someone, and them be able to make it happen... but Lara absolutely got me and the look I was going for. So many guests complimented us and the florals and how beautiful it was. She far exceeds our expectations and I would hands down use her again for any event I need flower arrangements for. He husband, Richard, acted as the officiant for our ceremony and did a great job. He gave of several ideas for how the ceremony could go and helped us piece together exactly what we wanted. On the big day he did a great job and has a very pleasant voice. Thank you both for making our dream day come true!!!
    Katie Married on 11/20/2015
    Hands down the best floral designer! Planning a wedding is hard, especially when it comes to budget. The thing I couldn't wrap my head around was why flowers were so expensive. Then someone explained it to me like this... "The flowers are your decor, and that's what's going to make your ceremony and reception come to life". I was still not convinced. But I set out to find the most reasonable floral designer I could find. Little did I know, I would find the most talented one who was able to give me everything I envisioned of my special day within my budget! Talking about it and living through the process was very difficult for me because I am so visual. It is so hard to put your trust into someone when u can't clearly envision what it is you are saying to that person. But, Lara just knew. She did not get frustrated with my many calls and emails. And she calmed me down and reassured me every time that she knew what I was saying to her and what I wanted. Fast forward to the day... I have never been more blown away in my entire life!!! The flowers were outstanding!!! People today, are still talking about how exquisite the flowers were. Seeing it all come together, I realized I had stressed myself out for no reason! Lara is simply the best! She gave me everything I wanted and more! You can easily rest assure that if Lara is doing your flowers, it will look like you got married in a fairy tale! I love Lara's Theme! Xo, Katie & Cody
    Diana Married on 07/19/2014
    Lara did an amazing job..over exceed my expectations!! Beautiful flowers.. The guest at my wedding couldn't stop talking about it! Definitely recommend her
    Bob Married on 05/21/2011
    Lara did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding... So good we're using her again for daughter number two!!!... Timely, professional, great to work with!
    Kristina Married on 03/28/2015
    Lara was wonderful and willing to work with us. We could not afford a full day of planning so she made a deal with us to do an easy 3 hours to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly into the reception. She was super helpful and really helped me work through everything to make sure I wouldn't be worrying about it on my wedding day!
  • User1878774 2+ years ago
    There are 2 reasons that I hired this florist - the photographs of her work were very beautiful, and her price was very competitive. On my wedding day, my flowers were beautiful, and I was happy with the amount of money I spent. However, the majority of the flower arrangements were not as we discussed. But, even if I would have known that before I hired her, I would make the same decision, because the flowers were still beautiful, just not exactly as expected.
  • User2549725 2+ years ago
    Lara did a great job with my bouquet and was open to creative suggestions when it came to the overall look and feel of the flowers for my wedding day. She added extra greenery for use on my wedding day and that was an appreciated gesture. Great job overall with the flowers for my special day :)
  • User1547460 2+ years ago
    Didn't perform tasks that we asked her to do.