Lara Christine Reviews

86 Reviews for Lara Christine

1 User photo

Lara Christine 1

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

I met Lara when I was in a wedding last year. She did a great job on everyone's hair, so I knew I had to reach out to her for my own wedding. Lara did my hair and makeup for my wedding on Nov. 12, 2017. Everything from the trial, to the day-of was a very smooth process. Any changes I asked for were made and never seemed like it was any trouble. She was very professional, and did a truly fantastic job. Cheryl did up-dos for each of my bridesmaids and my flower girls. Everyone was stunning! :)

Emily and Joshua · Married on 09/18/2017

Lara was a good listener and made my wedding day hair style vision a reality. She was very helpful at my trial, reminding me to bring my veil and helped me with the wedding day timetable for myself, my bridesmaids and the MOB and MOG. She arrived at the venue with a second, trusted hairstylist, and kept a schedule that worked well with the photographer and make-up artists. I truly appreciated her experience when she advised me get my hair done in the middle of my crew instead of last like other artists I looked at. I loved my hair and it withstood a night of dancing! Thank you, Lara!

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

She was amazing, really easy to work with and flexible and was able to do exactly what we wanted. I had a couple changes I wanted from what we did at my trial and she was able to nail it and gave me exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to get their hair done with their special day. We also had a massive bridal party and she made it so easy setting up the times and accommodated all our bridal parties needs with her staff

• Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend Lara for hair and makeup services for a wedding. I hired her for my 7/8/17 wedding. I felt so beautiful and I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. She and her team of 2 came to the Nashua hotel room and did hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and 9 other women (bridal party/mothers/etc). They were extremely efficient (ended ahead of schedule, even!), did touch-ups at the end, and most importantly did an amazing job. My friends and family raved about their services. My bridesmaids, mother, sister, and mother in law all looked gorgeous. I am so happy I chose Lara for my wedding. It didn't hurt that her and her two coworkers (Cheryl and Shari) were very sweet and fun to hang around with in the hotel suite. Everything went so smoothly - which is important on a stressful day like a wedding day!
    Also to note: I scheduled a trial with Lara earlier in the year at the salon she works it in Manchester. It was fun and a great way to get to know her and see what look I wanted for the big day.

Cat · Married on 01/06/2017

Lara did a beautiful job with my makeup/hair and the makeup and hair for my mother. It was very important to me to look natural and elegant, and she really hit the nail on the head. She is great at working with little to no direction (for clueless folks like me), or if you have something very specific in mind (like my MOH, who knew exactly how she wanted her makeup and hair). Lara has experience in the photography industry, and you can really tell that she does makeup in such a way that it will look great in person AND on camera - not just one or the other. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Kerry · Married on 12/31/2016

Lara was AMAZING! She listened to my vision and made it happen. I have never felt more beautiful than my wedding day with the makeup she did for me. I would recommend her to anyone.

lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Lara was amazing! She listened to everything I was looking for and more! I had a trial with her first for hair and makeup and both looked beautiful. At the trial we did a half up half down look which I loved, but on the wedding day I decided to switch my hair to an updo due to the weather and it looked awesome! It rained during photos and my hair and makeup still stayed all night long. She was really accommodating and understanding of what my bridesmaids and I wanted for the day. She and her assistant Cheryl really did make us feel special and beautiful! I would highly recommend her.

Kellyn · Married on 11/19/2016

Lara did the hair and makeup for my wedding and she was PHENOMENAL! I found her by searching online and was blown away by her reviews, which were completely accurate. I came to my bridal trial showing her a few photos that had inspired what I had in mine for the big day and she took the photos and made them reality. She was responsive, professional, flexible, and right on time. She and her assistant were so fun to work with on the day of my wedding. She truly made me feel like a princess. My makeup was flawless and my hair was perfect. She was so patient in teaching my mom and sister how to successfully remove my veil. If I did it all over again, I would be sure to use Lara again. Choose Lara for your wedding and you can rest assured it will be the best choice you make!

Taryn · Married on 11/05/2016

Lara was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She is super responsive over email and easy to coordinate with. Since I was planning my wedding from across the country, she kindly worked with my schedule for the times I was back visiting to do my trial appointment. The morning of the wedding went super smooth thanks to her well managed and efficient schedule she works with you to build. I had 7 bridesmaids, MOB and myself all getting hair and make-up done by 12:30pm, and Lara and her team executed flawlessly and my girls looked absolutely stunning! She took the feedback I gave her from my trial and made my vision come to life. I felt so beautiful and was obsessed with my hair (as were my guests!) and it help up through all the dancing over the course of the night. I am so thankful that I was able to book Lara and her team for my wedding day. Do yourself a favor and do the same!

• F

Faye · Married on 10/08/2016

Lara did an absolutely beautiful job with not only my wedding hair, but also my bridesmaids. She is laid back, easy to work with, and a true professional. On the morning of my wedding she showed up and got right to work, as there were eight of us who needed hair including myself. Each one of us had a different idea of what we wanted, and Lara was able to make everyone happy. I would reccommed Lara to anyone who is looking for stunning wedding hair.

Jenny · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot recommend Lara and her team enough. I was so happy with both my hair and make-up for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing. I changed how I wanted my hair at the last moment and Lara was so accommodating and provided the look that I was hoping for. She was so pleasant and a joy to work with and I am so happy she could be a part of my day. I would absolutely recommend her!

Becky · Married on 09/24/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lara. She was willing to travel over 40 miles to my wedding venue to do hair and makeup for 7 people- all of whom were very pleased with her services. After my initial makeup trial, I had some feedback on my eye makeup. She was more than willing to work with my vision, and on the day of my wedding, I do not think I could have looked more beautiful. I was also very happy with my hair style. Because of the nature of my hair, I used extensions which Lara handled like a pro. Despite the torrential downpour on my outdoor wedding ceremony, my hair stayed intact the whole night. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a relaxed, responsive, willing-to-travel stylist!

Catherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Lara did an amazing job on my makeup and hair for my wedding day. She made me look so beautiful, I couldn't of asked for anyone better. She also did all the makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and her colleague Cheryl did their hair. They made us all look elegant which is so fitting for anyone's wedding day. She was timely and made us all feel comfortable. I highly recommend Lara for your wedding or any other occasion.

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/20/2016

Lara and her fellow hair stylist Cheryl were so wonderful! She is so friendly and upbeat and helped to calm my nerves the day of. Her prices are so reasonable for the work that she does. You can tell that she really takes pride in her work and cares about her brides. They did hair for 11 people and two flower girls the day of my wedding and everyone looked stunning! I absolutely loved my hair. For my sister she wove in some real wildflowers and it looked amazing! My bridesmaids said out of all the weddings they’ve been in that they liked their hair the most from Lara and Cheryl. I can’t recommend her enough- she is fabulous and I would definitely work with her in the future!! Thank you Lara for making me feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lara Christine's reply:

Thank you, Hilary! We had a wonderful day working with you, your friends & family! Cheers!

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

Lara could not have been more perfect! My bridesmaid, my mom, and I were so pleased with our hair and makeup for my wedding. Lara and the two other women who did our hair and makeup were outstanding. I changed my original idea from my hair/makeup trial and Lara did exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond, staying until the photographer/videographer arrived. My bridesmaids really appreciated the last minute touchups she did before the ceremony. She has a very calming personality which made the morning of my wedding that much easier. She traveled to our venue which was really helpful. Lara was always quick to respond via email and very organized creating a schedule for the hair and makeup. Again, I can't say enough how happy we were with Lara!

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Lara was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding. As I am fairly new to the area, I had no idea where to start when it came to finding a hair and makeup artist. After finding Lara on Wedding Wire and looking at all of the pictures both here, and on her own website, her style was exactly what I had envisioned for my own wedding and I sent her an inquiry, praying that she would be available for my wedding date!! Lara got back to me right away and we set up an appointment for my hair and makeup trial. I showed her a few pictures of the hairstyles on Pinterested that I liked. I have pretty fine, straight hair that I find impossible to do anything with, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do any of the styles I liked. But Lara was able to make my hair look even better than the pictures I had showed her! And the makeup was absolutely beautiful- it was the natural but sophisticated, elegant look that was so perfect! Before the wedding, Lara gave me a day of schedule for all my bridesmaids and the MOB & MOG which I loved (I am a huge schedule person so someone else giving me a schedule to help organize the day was amazing!) Lara and the two other stylists she brought with her did hair for myself, six bridesmaids and my mom and my groom's mom. She traveled to the bridal suite at my reception venue, and she and her team were so much fun to hang out with as we were getting ready. I even had two bridesmaids who absolutely hate getting their hair done, and they both loved the way their hair came out! I felt absolutely stunning and flawless and couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I truly felt like a model thanks to Lara!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Tara · Married on 06/18/2016

Lara was excellent! Everyones hair was perfect and she works quickly! Her prices are competitive, she was on time, actually she was early and she is very sweet!! Highly recommend her.

Margaret · Married on 06/17/2016

Lara and her team did a wonderful job on my hair and make up and also my bridesmaids. They were relaxed, prepared and professional. So happy with the results!

Shelley · Married on 02/27/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Lara Christine Hair and Make-up!!!
    Lara and her assistant Cheryl did such an amazing job on hair and make-up on myself, the bride, as well as my entire bridal party. From consultation to the big day Lara was there for me all the way. Answered all my questions and concerns promptly. I wanted to look and feel beautiful and "picture perfect" for my big day and she did not disappoint. My makeup and hair both came out perfect, exactly the look I was going for, and both lasted all night long!
    I had a few hair and make up trials and I am so glad I went with Lara!!

Shelley Reed 2/27/2016

Maria · Married on 02/20/2016

Lara was great to work with for hair and makeup. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted, but she tried out a couple of options with me and helped me figure it out. Her colleagues were also wonderful and made all of my family and bridesmaids look beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

I would absolutely recommend Lara as a wedding day stylist. Lara traveled to my hotel to do hair and or makeup for myself and 6 other ladies. We had a 3:30pm wedding and Lara showed up with another stylist and transformed us with plenty of time for photography before the ceremony. I don't wear a lot of makeup so I was very nervous about getting makeup done by someone other than myself but Lara made my look so elegant I would not change one thing. My hair and my bridesmaids hair looked amazing, I was so happy with the results. We took a chairlift ride to the top of a mountain for the wedding and had a reception until 9pm then went out to a bar after until about 2am and my hair and makeup still looked perfect! I would absolutely recommend Lara to any fuTure brides!

Bonnie · Married on 09/19/2015

Lara did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup!! Lara and Joellen traveled to our venue and did hair & makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids and my mom. They were great to work with, very organized and easy-going. I brought a few photos of what I wanted to my hair and makeup trial a few months before the wedding and Lara was able to capture it perfectly, and then recreate it for the wedding. My hair stayed put all night, and the makeup was very lightweight and also long-lasting. I would highly recommend Lara for your wedding beauty needs!

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2015

Lara does amazing work! She came to our hotel, brought a second stylist and did 7 updos and 4 makeup applications in under 4 hours. She uses HD makeup that photographs amazingly. I was able to do a hair and makeup trial, and Lara was able to take my ideas and create a gorgeous hairstyle that I was looking for the first try.

Lara provided hair updos for myself and four bridesmaids for my wedding. Her services were amazing! She is punctual, high skilled and professional at all times. I was very anxious about an updo for my wedding because I have never once had an updo that I liked due to the thickness and texture of my hair. However, after just the trial run I knew Lara was the right hair stylist! I was thrilled with my wedding hair and it lasted the entire night (almost 12 hours after it was finished!) My bridesmaids were equally as pleased with their updos. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for simple, classy, lasting, and beautiful hair!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Lara Christine's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write! Best Wishes, Molly!