Lanii Doa Cosmetics Reviews

Lanii Doa Cosmetics 1
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, friendly, amazing work

I was so grateful to have Lanii Doa Cosmetics for my wedding day. Jess made everything so smooth and easy. From the trial day to the big day, she always kept me in the loop and made sure that myself and my girls were getting what we wanted. The day of the wedding everything was planned out and everyone was done right on time. My hair and makeup was amazing and I received so many great compliments. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lanii Doa Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the feedback! You were so awesome to work with and I’m so happy I was able to be apart of your big day! Blessings to you and your new family.

Jillian Puello · Married on 06/07/2018

Natural glam

I was able to book Lani last minute as original artist cancelled unexpectedly and she was prompt and accommodating. Doing a trial for me and my bridal party and allowing me to book only 3 weeks out. We all looked stunning. I went more natural glam and explained to Lani my vision and she more than delivered. Everyone including my mother (hard to please) were extremely happy with how their makeup turned out in person and even better in photos. I’ve since started getting my lashes and brows shaped by Lani as well. Absolutely fantastic work, professional, warm, personable, and a true artist!! Thank you Lani you saved my wedding and made us all feel beautiful!!!!

Lanii Doa Cosmetics's reply:

Jill it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Everyone was so amazing and I’m so happy I get to work with you once a month now!

Jessica Borrero · Married on 03/30/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!

I was looking for a Glam look for my wedding day and Jessica did and AMAZING job! It was everything I envisioned! I definitely recommend her!

Lanii Doa Cosmetics 2

Lanii Doa Cosmetics's reply:

You’re beautiful in and out I’m so lucky you chose me to be apart of such a special time in your life! Thank you for your feedback and i love this picture of you both 😊

Jessie Thompson · Married on 11/13/2017

I had an awesome experience with Lanii!

I had such an awesome experience with Lanii. She had my entire bridal party along with my mother and flower girls all ready on time for photos. She also prepared a touch up kit for me that had a facial mask for the next morning!!! She was great!

Lanii Doa Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Jessie, you guys were gems. You made the day so much fun and I was honored to work with you ladies.

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2015

Great service

highly recommended , great service

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lanii Doa Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Melissa, it was awesome working with you and your super fun family. Blessings to you guys always.

Bricia · Married on 04/20/2019

Frustrating

I never got the service because I cancel after a delay of about an hour. Her excuse was that she was with another bride.w I had scheduled my bridal trial almost two weeks in advance and I paid for it. Mistakes happen but it is quite unprofessional to make someone waste time. Now to weeks from my wedding it will be difficult to find the service. I really feel super frustrating. I told her she shouldn’t take a job if she can’t handle. Very disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hello Bricia,
    I’m sorry again you didn’t have the best experience with me during your trail. I tried my best to accommodate you in every way possible and unfortunately we couldn’t come to an agreement. I send you well wishes and congratulations on your wedding.