96 Reviews for Langdon Video Wedding Videography

Multi. Locations (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Slideshow (1)
96 Langdon Video Wedding Videography Reviews

Kelly & Debbie were amazing, not only was their price great.. the quality of their work and their attention to detail really was better than anything I could have hoped for. We really were at a crossroad whether to book a videographer or not but I am so happy we found the Langdon's. They were so professional and nice, really made me feel at ease. They were able to capture so many special moments that I didn't even know had happened. Also, they were able to give me my video at a very timely manner!!! I received my video less than a week ago and I have seen it so many times already, I'm obsessed!

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We hired Langdon Videos Services for our Wedding this April and they were professional on time and courteous. They even attended our rehearsal so they could explain how they wanted us to walk slower after the ceremony and all the extra details. They were really quick in responding to our emails with any questions we had and had the final video within 2 weeks of the wedding. Really appreciate the time and effort they took to make our wedding day last forever!

Profile Picture Lucero, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can’t thank Kelly enough for the amazing work he did for my wedding. My photos have come back and my photographer didn’t catch half of what Kelly did on Video. I am so glad I hired him as he captured every detail and moment of my special day! Thank you so much for my special memories!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD

Got married on Feb 17
Couldn’t be more happier on how our wedding video turned out. If you haven’t picked a videographer Please choose Kelly & Debbie. They are very responsive since day one & it only took two weeks to receive our video. They capture every single moment even the little funny details that make you laugh. Very affordable, I loved how you only have to pay half of the payment when you book with them. They don’t expect you to pay them all in full intill you receive your wedding video.

Profile Picture Janie , 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were unsure if we were going to use a videographer but after talking with family we decided to go with it for the ceremony itself. And I am so happy that we did! We found Langdon Video and they were just perfect! They came to our rehearsal (even though I was a total spaced out Bride and did not realize till the end that they had been there). Then the day of the wedding they filmed tons of before and after things, not just the ceremony (which is what we booked). The video was finished within a week and a half! And they final product was PERFECT! We loved every bit of it. They added certain touches pertaining to my husband and I which just made it even more personal. I love it.

Profile Picture Dominique, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kelly & Debbie were absolutely amazing. We hardly knew they were there and yet they captured every special moment of our daughters wedding. The video was professional and high quality. They both were easy to work with and even showed up at the rehearsal to ensure they were aware of the schedule and events of the day. We absolutely loved working with the Langdon's and would definitely use them again for future events.

Profile Picture C, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Hands down the best decision I made! Choosing Langdon for our videography was a no-brainer! They offered the best value for our money and the end results were BEAUTIFUL!!! They captured every moment of the wedding that I missed and I absolutely loved watching when we received our BluRay and DVDs! The editing was fantastic - including a montage at the end to our first dance song which was just breath taking - I want to watch it over and over again! Kelly & Debbie are such nice people - came to our rehearsal to meet us before the big day, and on the wedding day, they were so courteous - we didn't even realize they were there! But they were and they did such an excellent job of capturing everything I was too busy to see on my wedding day - but loved reliving while watching the DVD :)

I would *highly* recommend them and I'm so glad they were available! Very responsive via phone and email, willing to make special requests - and just very nice people! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Aja, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Debbie & Kelly were an ease and extreme pleasure to work with. From booking, to meeting, to executing, to editing and delivering a beautiful wedding video. They were flexible and worked with our last minute decision to book video one week before our wedding date. The editing and quality were both great and so many great memories were captured. Langdon Video comes highly recommended by myself and my new husband for anyone looking to book Videography for their special day.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Kelly & Debbie was a breeze! They both were timely, professional, and understanding (i.e. they went with the flow when the bridal party was a bit behind schedule). Book with them if you want a stress free process in terms hiring a videographer to capture the precious moments of your special event. My husband and I are surely pleased the entire outcome of our encounter with the Langdon's! We absolutely LOVE our videos!!!

Profile Picture S, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words cannot explain all that Mr. and Mrs. Langdon provided with their services. It was a seamless process to work with this couple from the initial find here on wedding wire to the rehearsal to the wedding day to the video preview to the final copy. The beauty of their work is not sacrificed due to their affordable pricing. It is high quality and plenty of details that allows me to enjoy my wedding day over and over. The wedding day goes so quickly, so I got to see things and relive moments that I missed the first time. I am so thankful for their services because I have a keepsake to pass down to my children and my children's children. Thank you for blessing me with something I can experience many years to come.

Profile Picture Ciara, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We couldn't be happier with our wedding video!!! This company is amazing. It's owned and operated by an amazing husband and wife team and they are so friendly and accommodating. We had previously booked a competitor and started to get worried looking at recent reviews so decided rather close to our wedding date to use Langdon Video Services instead. BOY ARE WE GLAD WE DID!!!! Stellar and fast service!! They will meet with you face to face when you book and they even came to our rehearsal. We had our highlight video to share with family and friends a week later and the whole thing was done 2 weeks later. It's such an amazing feeling to have video footage of our special day to have and to hold forever! Seriously book these guys!!!! DO IT NOW!

Profile Picture raechel, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kelly and Debbie were an absolute dream come true. I was able to meet them briefly at the Rehearsal (which was honestly as crazy as the actual wedding) and, in those brief moments, we were able to quickly iron out some details. Our wedding was the following day!

I was running late and, when I finally arrived, Kelly was already hard at work. He was so very kind and he was able to capture moments that I didn't even know happened! We received the video within a week of the wedding and I can tell that a lot of work went into the final 60 minutes of footage that was given to us. Also, the DVD/Blu-Ray covers were so cute (mine was close-ups of my bouquet/rings and a portrait of us).

The video itself was such high quality. Our wedding ceremony/reception were a total of five hours and Kelly/Debbie was able to condense the entire thing into 60 amazing minutes! I don't think anything was missing that was of importance and would not have asked for anything different. I relive the day every time I watch the final product (which has been a total of six times since I received it three weeks ago, I am so in love).

I was not doing well financially and was so happy to have found Langdon Video because we would not have had any video footage otherwise. I cannot thank them enough for their kindness.

I highly recommend Kelly and Debbie. You can tell they take their work very seriously and the beautiful video you will receive will show you that.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 6/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray, DVD

They were very professional. Did a great job and great value. I highly recommend both Kelly and his wife Debby. Great job.

Profile Picture Connie, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Kelly and Debbie are fantastic! My husband and I (along with our family) are so pleased with our video....it completely exceeds our expectations and is so well done. Kelly and Debbie were so responsive to my multiple e-mails and were great to work with on the day of! We weren't originally going to hire a videographer, but after receiving the video we are so glad we did! The video is done documentary style and captures everything -- the ceremony, spotlight dances, speeches, and when the groom is mic'd for the ceremony, they were able to capture and add in his whispered comments (which is truly spectacular). I can't say enough nice things about our video or Debbie & Kelly!

Profile Picture Kaela, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kelly and Debbie were absolutely fabulous to work with! They were always prompt in responding (being an out of town guest, this was EXTREMELY beneficial) and early for both the rehearsal and wedding. We couldn't be happier we decided to go with them.

Profile Picture Kylie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video

Kelly did an amazing job with our wedding video. He captured moments I didn't know happened. His prices are great worth every penny! I would definitely recommend Langdon videos to any couples looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kelly and Debbie did an amazing job! The video is absolutely perfect and lets me relive that day over and over. If you are thinking about getting a video service for you wedding I would highly recommend Landon Video. I didn't even know they were there half of the night and they captured some moments I never even saw! When you watch your wedding video you see some many things you didn't get to see on your big day and Landon video captured it perfectly!

Their price not to mention is to die for!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD

Kelly and Debbie were amazing! The video they put together for our wedding was spectacular. We can't be more pleased with the outcome and the service we received from them. They were not only on time and attentive to our requests, they went out of their way to capture the best parts of our special day. If we were to do this all over again, I would hire Kelly and Debbie again! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic

We greatly enjoyed working with Langdon Video for our wedding! They were great from the get-go, very easy to communicate with and responsive before the big day. On the day of, Kelly showed up early and excited. He was very professional throughout the day, following us from the hotel room to our photo shoot to the ceremony and then to the reception. I didn't realize all of the amazing and detailed shots he got along the way - from close-ups of my dress and accessories to casinos along the strip as we traveled - all of which flowed beautifully throughout the video.

We were so excited to receive the DVD (which arrived in a timely fashion, about 2 weeks after our wedding day). The packaging of the DVDs is great, with a personalized photo on the front and a few smaller photos on the back. I was amazed watching the video - Kelly did such a phenomenal job capturing all the little details that made the day so special! It was so fun to relive our wedding day and see moments from the day that we had missed or forgotten about. Everything was put together so beautifully and I was very happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend Langdon for your video services!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kelly & Debbie were great! A video was not a top priority for us but we were so glad we had the Langdon's there to capture our day on film. We received the highlight video and final products shortly after our big day! We are saving the video to watch on our 1 year anniversary but I'm sure it came out great! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/14/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Traditional

I cannot thank you both enough. You were wonderful, flexible, and very professional. Thank you for capturing our wedding ceremony beautifully. I was immediately brought to tears when I saw the video. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough what a great team Kelly and Debbie are.. They did an absolute AMAZING job filming on my wedding on May 22,2016. They got so much wonderful footage and so fast with the turn around time on finishing the videos. When my husband and I got home and viewed the video we were so extremely thrilled and satisfied with what we got. They even threw in a regular DVD for us too with our Blu Rays. I am definitely going to refer friends and family to Langdon Video wedding and Videography!! And thank you so much both of you, for such a beautiful wedding video!

Profile Picture Hazel, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kelly and Debbie are a husband and wife service, so not only are you getting professionals, but two at that (they don't charge extra for both of them and they use two cameras). My husband and I booked them a couple months in advance. Their service from the moment we booked them until the moment we received our DVD was exceptional. They communicated with us about our pricing, what we owed, when to pay them, and about dates/times/events. It was more than helpful, because there was a lot going on leading up to our wedding (especially the week of the wedding). They are more than fair on their pricing. We booked for six hours. Every time either of us turned around, Kelly was there (we wanted as much recorded as possible). When we received our DVD, we immediately watched it. I was blown away. Everything goes so quickly the day of the wedding, so watching the DVD back we were able to take in what may have bypassed us. The quality is exceptional, especially for the prices that they offer. Both of them work with you too, whether it be on pricing, payments, meetings/times, etc. We would and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. They were very sweet, which was a plus! We thank you both so much!

Best Regards,
The Olsens

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We Initially didn't think we were going to have a wedding video because they seemed to be so expensive. Luckily we found Langdon video, and we are so happy that we did. They were much more affordable than any other options we found, and working with Kelly and Debbie was so easy and painless. We just got our videos back, and we are thrilled with how they turned out. Kelly did an amazing job putting the video together. We could not be happier. Highly recommend. Thanks Kelly!

Profile Picture Tricia, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception