Langdon Video Wedding Videography Reviews

116 Reviews for Langdon Video Wedding Videography

• Kristy

Kristy W. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Beautiful Video of our Wedding

Initially, we were not going to have a videographer for our wedding. But, with the chaos of COVID, we knew our parents may not feel comfortable travelling to our Las Vegas Wedding and thought a videographer would be a nice solution so our families could still watch our ceremony. To our delight, all of our family did attend the wedding. We watched the wedding video and I was brought to tears (I didn't even cry at the wedding!). Kelly did an amazing job and captured our special day beautifully. Would absolutely recommend Langdon Video!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Alexi · Married on 01/01/2021

Great people, easy to work with! Even better quality.

Kelly and Debbie were great to work with and super easy to communicate with. They were very patient and understanding of the situation changing more than once due to covid. Although we had a very small wedding it was still beautiful and kelly made sure to get all of the perfect footage and all of the special moments. Our video is beautiful and we had it sent to us in a very timely manner. A video is one of the number one things you should have of your wedding day, and langdon video services will not disappoint! 10/10 recommend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Princess C. · Married on 12/14/2020

Great Video and Service

Kelly and Debbie were very professional in their email exchanges. I was from out of town but they made it easy and I stressful to work with them. They were there for the rehearsal and even stayed longer than agreed upon during the wedding just so that they could guarantee that we’ll be happy with the resulting videos and we are. Thanks for all your help!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Service and Product!

From the first email, we knew these were the right people to capture our wedding day! We loved their documentary style video, and when we met in person, we could tell that Kelly and his wife were just amazing people. They attended our rehearsal and were quick to respond to all Emails and requests. We received our highlight video within a week of our wedding, and the full video was ready within two weeks! The video is incredible and everything we wanted in it. They captured the best moments of our wedding. I’m pretty sure I’ve watched my highlight video 100 times and the full one just as many. We will cherish this forever, and I am so thankful we decided to choose Langdon Video for our special day!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Janie

Janie Z. · Married on 10/03/2020

Lovely video

We got married about a month ago at the Neon Museum and our officiant, Rev. Roland August (as Elvis), suggested Langdon Video. We weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer in the beginning since we already had a photographer and our wedding was pretty small. However, having heard regrets of not having a videographer from other couples, having seen some of Roland's past work (always had a wonderful message, great delivery, very personable), and having been offered a discounted rate from bundling with the officiant, we decided to go with it, and I am so glad we did! We had the option of a Blu-ray disc or a USB stick and went with the USB since we'd be able to play it on the TV or computer. We received it in the mail about 2 weeks after the wedding but didn't get around to watching it until today. It was one continuous shot of our wedding ceremony (~23 minutes), but it had nice touches, including a brief intro in the beginning and volume fade out at the end. Excellent video quality and sound. Captured a lot of singing, dancing, emotion, and good cheer. I can see us watching it every year, just to relive the lovely memory. Thank you, Mr. Langdon!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Liz

Liz L. · Married on 10/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I were looking and researching for a videographer to do our wedding for months. But after researching we decided to book Kelly Langdon, meeting with them talking about how they work we felt comfortable and loved their work. After seeing our video and Highlight of our special day tears ran down. .. tears of joy!!!! We Couldn't be happier and pleased to have chosen Kelly and his wife. Highly recommend them !!! Great work and quality for a reasonable price!!!! Thank You once again !!! Happily Ever After,
    Mr & Mrs LeMay :)

Sent on 11/01/2019

Samantha N. · Married on 10/09/2019

Worth it!!

Kelly and Debbie are amazing!
    I could not stress this enough, they captured every important moment in our wedding.
    The time and effort they put in to taping, editing and compiling the video was well worth every penny.
    I would recommend 100%

Thank you Kelly and Debbie for the wonderful work you guys did, we appreciate everything that you both did! ❤

-CJ and Samiii

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sharyl · Married on 06/08/2019

Fairytale Video

They captured every moment and more. We are so happy that we chose them to capture our big day! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alexandra M. · Married on 06/06/2019

Our wedding video

Amazing service and did an amazing job on our wedding video. I was very pleased with the quality of the video. It was so amazing it made me cry ❤️ Thank you kelly

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • LaTonya

Latonya · Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision

It did not take long for us to receive our video and I have to say that Kelly and Debbie did an amazing job. Initially, my husband and I decided that we were not going to get a videographer so they were a wedding gift from family and ended up being one of the best gifts ever. It's such a great feeling being able to view your wedding, on video, for the first time and knowing that you'll have the opportunity to view it for years to come. Thank you Kelly and Debbie.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Alexandra · Married on 03/01/2019

Great service for great price

Working with Kelly was easy and pleasant. He is a real professional. We got our video in a few days! Price was great too. I highly recommend Langdon video services for everyone who likes good service for good price.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/20/2018

Great videographer

Kelly was professional and prompt from our first email communication. He was flexible with needing to change times as our wedding grew from an elopement to a group of 30 people. He arrived on time and got to work filming. He worked well with our other vendors and developed a good rapport with our guests. The final video took about a week to edit and turned out beautifully. The price was right and the quality was great. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brandon · Married on 09/07/2018

Langdon Video was phenaminal from start to finish. We were able to book late notice and it was cake it from there. Didn’t even notice them during our big day. Finished video was ready a mere week after the wedding. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Tiffini · Married on 08/11/2018

We definitely wanted to capture video film of our wedding and most videographers were out of our budget. Their pricing was so affordable for us and we were so happy in choosing Kelly and Debbie. They captured our special moment in life and their services were so beyond our expectations. Thank you both for sharing our day!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelly and Debbie were wonderful! The sweetest people and their work is great. Our wedding video was beautiful and they went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted! They finished the video in a timely manner as well! Their prices are great and I definitely recommend :)

Sent on 08/04/2018

Denise · Married on 07/15/2018

Kelly was wonderful, the video was everything we hoped for and he delivered the video's to our home. I would and have recommended them to my friends. great choice

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tania · Married on 06/25/2018

My wedding video came out amazing! Their prices are unbelievably low compared to what they do. I was a little bit skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before, but I am so glad I booked them. The videographer captured all the special moments prior to my wedding. You can hear every word during the ceremony and the reception coverage was just perfect. You won’t regret them!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Audra · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was amazing. Couldn’t be happier with our wedding video.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Alisha · Married on 05/19/2018

I am late on this review, but my husband and I are so happy we choice Langdon Video for our wedding. They were very responsive, paid close attention to every detail from start to finish, offer fair and reasonable pricing, and were quick to get everything to us afterwards and everything looks amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Daniela · Married on 04/21/2018

Kelly & Debbie were amazing, not only was their price great.. the quality of their work and their attention to detail really was better than anything I could have hoped for. We really were at a crossroad whether to book a videographer or not but I am so happy we found the Langdon's. They were so professional and nice, really made me feel at ease. They were able to capture so many special moments that I didn't even know had happened. Also, they were able to give me my video at a very timely manner!!! I received my video less than a week ago and I have seen it so many times already, I'm obsessed!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lucero · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Langdon Videos Services for our Wedding this April and they were professional on time and courteous. They even attended our rehearsal so they could explain how they wanted us to walk slower after the ceremony and all the extra details. They were really quick in responding to our emails with any questions we had and had the final video within 2 weeks of the wedding. Really appreciate the time and effort they took to make our wedding day last forever!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Matt · Married on 03/17/2018

We hired Langdon Video for our wedding day on 3.17.18. They did an absolutely amazing job! I was initially a little reluctant because their prices were much less than anyone else in Las Vegas. Langdon Video consists of a husband and wife, and they really did a great job for us. They coordinated with our photographer and were so easy to work with. They were always in the background and never in the way. In the end we received just under an hour long bluray disc that captured our wedding day. The ceremony and reception were at different locations and Langdon Video had zero issues with coordinating with us and our vendors. I really appreciate how detailed they were in making sure all of the important moments were included in our disc. It's something I highly recommend every couple includes in their budget. Having this disc is something my wife and I and our family will enjoy for the rest of our lives. Early on in the wedding planning process I thought that a photographer would be sufficient. But after we were able to watch the wedding in our living room, I'm so happy we decided to choose Langdon Video to help make our day extremely special. I highly recommend Langdon Video as your wedding videographer. Thank you guys so much! Langdon Video was a great decision to have on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amber · Married on 02/24/2018

I can’t thank Kelly enough for the amazing work he did for my wedding. My photos have come back and my photographer didn’t catch half of what Kelly did on Video. I am so glad I hired him as he captured every detail and moment of my special day! Thank you so much for my special memories!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Janie · Married on 02/17/2018

Got married on Feb 17
    Couldn’t be more happier on how our wedding video turned out. If you haven’t picked a videographer Please choose Kelly & Debbie. They are very responsive since day one & it only took two weeks to receive our video. They capture every single moment even the little funny details that make you laugh. Very affordable, I loved how you only have to pay half of the payment when you book with them. They don’t expect you to pay them all in full intill you receive your wedding video.

Sent on 03/07/2018