Langdon Video Wedding Videography Reviews

1 User photo

Langdon Video Wedding Videography 1

Sharyl · Married on 06/08/2019

Fairytale Video

They captured every moment and more. We are so happy that we chose them to capture our big day! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alexandra Manring · Married on 06/06/2019

Our wedding video

Amazing service and did an amazing job on our wedding video. I was very pleased with the quality of the video. It was so amazing it made me cry ❤️ Thank you kelly

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • LaTonya

LaTonya · Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision

It did not take long for us to receive our video and I have to say that Kelly and Debbie did an amazing job. Initially, my husband and I decided that we were not going to get a videographer so they were a wedding gift from family and ended up being one of the best gifts ever. It's such a great feeling being able to view your wedding, on video, for the first time and knowing that you'll have the opportunity to view it for years to come. Thank you Kelly and Debbie.

Sent on 03/23/2019

alexandra · Married on 03/01/2019

Great service for great price

Working with Kelly was easy and pleasant. He is a real professional. We got our video in a few days! Price was great too. I highly recommend Langdon video services for everyone who likes good service for good price.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Brandon · Married on 09/07/2018

Langdon Video was phenaminal from start to finish. We were able to book late notice and it was cake it from there. Didn’t even notice them during our big day. Finished video was ready a mere week after the wedding. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

TIFFINI · Married on 08/11/2018

We definitely wanted to capture video film of our wedding and most videographers were out of our budget. Their pricing was so affordable for us and we were so happy in choosing Kelly and Debbie. They captured our special moment in life and their services were so beyond our expectations. Thank you both for sharing our day!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Langdon Video Wedding Videography 2

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelly and Debbie were wonderful! The sweetest people and their work is great. Our wedding video was beautiful and they went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted! They finished the video in a timely manner as well! Their prices are great and I definitely recommend :)

Sent on 08/04/2018

denise · Married on 07/15/2018

Kelly was wonderful, the video was everything we hoped for and he delivered the video's to our home. I would and have recommended them to my friends. great choice

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tania · Married on 06/25/2018

My wedding video came out amazing! Their prices are unbelievably low compared to what they do. I was a little bit skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before, but I am so glad I booked them. The videographer captured all the special moments prior to my wedding. You can hear every word during the ceremony and the reception coverage was just perfect. You won’t regret them!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Audra · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was amazing. Couldn’t be happier with our wedding video.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Alisha · Married on 05/19/2018

I am late on this review, but my husband and I are so happy we choice Langdon Video for our wedding. They were very responsive, paid close attention to every detail from start to finish, offer fair and reasonable pricing, and were quick to get everything to us afterwards and everything looks amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Daniela · Married on 04/21/2018

Kelly & Debbie were amazing, not only was their price great.. the quality of their work and their attention to detail really was better than anything I could have hoped for. We really were at a crossroad whether to book a videographer or not but I am so happy we found the Langdon's. They were so professional and nice, really made me feel at ease. They were able to capture so many special moments that I didn't even know had happened. Also, they were able to give me my video at a very timely manner!!! I received my video less than a week ago and I have seen it so many times already, I'm obsessed!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lucero · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Langdon Videos Services for our Wedding this April and they were professional on time and courteous. They even attended our rehearsal so they could explain how they wanted us to walk slower after the ceremony and all the extra details. They were really quick in responding to our emails with any questions we had and had the final video within 2 weeks of the wedding. Really appreciate the time and effort they took to make our wedding day last forever!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Matt · Married on 03/17/2018

We hired Langdon Video for our wedding day on 3.17.18. They did an absolutely amazing job! I was initially a little reluctant because their prices were much less than anyone else in Las Vegas. Langdon Video consists of a husband and wife, and they really did a great job for us. They coordinated with our photographer and were so easy to work with. They were always in the background and never in the way. In the end we received just under an hour long bluray disc that captured our wedding day. The ceremony and reception were at different locations and Langdon Video had zero issues with coordinating with us and our vendors. I really appreciate how detailed they were in making sure all of the important moments were included in our disc. It's something I highly recommend every couple includes in their budget. Having this disc is something my wife and I and our family will enjoy for the rest of our lives. Early on in the wedding planning process I thought that a photographer would be sufficient. But after we were able to watch the wedding in our living room, I'm so happy we decided to choose Langdon Video to help make our day extremely special. I highly recommend Langdon Video as your wedding videographer. Thank you guys so much! Langdon Video was a great decision to have on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amber · Married on 02/24/2018

I can’t thank Kelly enough for the amazing work he did for my wedding. My photos have come back and my photographer didn’t catch half of what Kelly did on Video. I am so glad I hired him as he captured every detail and moment of my special day! Thank you so much for my special memories!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Janie · Married on 02/17/2018

Got married on Feb 17
    Couldn’t be more happier on how our wedding video turned out. If you haven’t picked a videographer Please choose Kelly & Debbie. They are very responsive since day one & it only took two weeks to receive our video. They capture every single moment even the little funny details that make you laugh. Very affordable, I loved how you only have to pay half of the payment when you book with them. They don’t expect you to pay them all in full intill you receive your wedding video.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Dominique · Married on 11/05/2017

We were unsure if we were going to use a videographer but after talking with family we decided to go with it for the ceremony itself. And I am so happy that we did! We found Langdon Video and they were just perfect! They came to our rehearsal (even though I was a total spaced out Bride and did not realize till the end that they had been there). Then the day of the wedding they filmed tons of before and after things, not just the ceremony (which is what we booked). The video was finished within a week and a half! And they final product was PERFECT! We loved every bit of it. They added certain touches pertaining to my husband and I which just made it even more personal. I love it.

Sent on 11/20/2017

C · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly & Debbie were absolutely amazing. We hardly knew they were there and yet they captured every special moment of our daughters wedding. The video was professional and high quality. They both were easy to work with and even showed up at the rehearsal to ensure they were aware of the schedule and events of the day. We absolutely loved working with the Langdon's and would definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Aja · Married on 10/07/2017

Hands down the best decision I made! Choosing Langdon for our videography was a no-brainer! They offered the best value for our money and the end results were BEAUTIFUL!!! They captured every moment of the wedding that I missed and I absolutely loved watching when we received our BluRay and DVDs! The editing was fantastic - including a montage at the end to our first dance song which was just breath taking - I want to watch it over and over again! Kelly & Debbie are such nice people - came to our rehearsal to meet us before the big day, and on the wedding day, they were so courteous - we didn't even realize they were there! But they were and they did such an excellent job of capturing everything I was too busy to see on my wedding day - but loved reliving while watching the DVD :)

I would *highly* recommend them and I'm so glad they were available! Very responsive via phone and email, willing to make special requests - and just very nice people! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Crystal · Married on 09/15/2017

Debbie & Kelly were an ease and extreme pleasure to work with. From booking, to meeting, to executing, to editing and delivering a beautiful wedding video. They were flexible and worked with our last minute decision to book video one week before our wedding date. The editing and quality were both great and so many great memories were captured. Langdon Video comes highly recommended by myself and my new husband for anyone looking to book Videography for their special day.

Sent on 10/03/2017

S · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Kelly & Debbie was a breeze! They both were timely, professional, and understanding (i.e. they went with the flow when the bridal party was a bit behind schedule). Book with them if you want a stress free process in terms hiring a videographer to capture the precious moments of your special event. My husband and I are surely pleased the entire outcome of our encounter with the Langdon's! We absolutely LOVE our videos!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Ciara · Married on 07/07/2017

Words cannot explain all that Mr. and Mrs. Langdon provided with their services. It was a seamless process to work with this couple from the initial find here on wedding wire to the rehearsal to the wedding day to the video preview to the final copy. The beauty of their work is not sacrificed due to their affordable pricing. It is high quality and plenty of details that allows me to enjoy my wedding day over and over. The wedding day goes so quickly, so I got to see things and relive moments that I missed the first time. I am so thankful for their services because I have a keepsake to pass down to my children and my children's children. Thank you for blessing me with something I can experience many years to come.

Sent on 09/07/2017

raechel · Married on 07/01/2017

We couldn't be happier with our wedding video!!! This company is amazing. It's owned and operated by an amazing husband and wife team and they are so friendly and accommodating. We had previously booked a competitor and started to get worried looking at recent reviews so decided rather close to our wedding date to use Langdon Video Services instead. BOY ARE WE GLAD WE DID!!!! Stellar and fast service!! They will meet with you face to face when you book and they even came to our rehearsal. We had our highlight video to share with family and friends a week later and the whole thing was done 2 weeks later. It's such an amazing feeling to have video footage of our special day to have and to hold forever! Seriously book these guys!!!! DO IT NOW!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Yvonne & Skyy

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2017

Kelly and Debbie were an absolute dream come true. I was able to meet them briefly at the Rehearsal (which was honestly as crazy as the actual wedding) and, in those brief moments, we were able to quickly iron out some details. Our wedding was the following day!

I was running late and, when I finally arrived, Kelly was already hard at work. He was so very kind and he was able to capture moments that I didn't even know happened! We received the video within a week of the wedding and I can tell that a lot of work went into the final 60 minutes of footage that was given to us. Also, the DVD/Blu-Ray covers were so cute (mine was close-ups of my bouquet/rings and a portrait of us).

The video itself was such high quality. Our wedding ceremony/reception were a total of five hours and Kelly/Debbie was able to condense the entire thing into 60 amazing minutes! I don't think anything was missing that was of importance and would not have asked for anything different. I relive the day every time I watch the final product (which has been a total of six times since I received it three weeks ago, I am so in love).

I was not doing well financially and was so happy to have found Langdon Video because we would not have had any video footage otherwise. I cannot thank them enough for their kindness.

I highly recommend Kelly and Debbie. You can tell they take their work very seriously and the beautiful video you will receive will show you that.

Sent on 07/05/2017