Langdon Farms Golf Club Reviews

41 | Aurora, OR

41 Reviews for Langdon Farms Golf Club

41 Langdon Farms Golf Club Reviews

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

Langdon Farms was the Most Amazing place to have my daughter’s wedding. We are members of The Oregon Golf Course, we visited 7 other venues before Langdon Farms and hands down they were by far more professional, more beautiful, more options and there were no surprise costs. Lisa Armichardy was amazing! Lisa was quick to respond, helped us through each step. The venue was so outstanding that I have 3 friends who will be booking there soon. I am a stress case (to put it mildly). No stress with Lisa!!!! All of our guests were very complimentary of the view, convenience, the beautiful landscape of Langdon Farms. I can honestly say….. it was perfect and we were able to enjoy the moments of our daughter’s special day without any “damage control”. My mom said it best, it was so comfortable and elegant, nobody wanted to leave. And it’s true, full house all night. Thank you, Langdon Farms and Lisa, for all you did. I only have the BEST of memories and feelings of the whole day. Lisa, you did an amazing job dealing with us. We will absolutely, with one a second thought do the next one at Langdon Farms!! 5 Stars isn’t enough for what we took home from the day. Preciouses memories and lots of love!

Langdon Farms Golf Club 1
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 2
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 3
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 4
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 5
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 6
    Langdon Farms Golf Club 7

Bekah · Married on 09/15/2017

Sami and the staff at Langdon Farms were a dream come true! Even before we got engaged we knew we wanted to get married at Langdon Farms. The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! Sami, thank you so much for everything you did to make our day as magical as we imagined it being! I will always recommend Langdon Farms to anyone looking for a venue!

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Not only is this venue gorgeous, but it has everything else a couple is looking for in a venue. Amazing service - sami and Lisa were phenomenal to work with. They were very responsive, flexible and knew what they were doing! The food was delicious! All of my guests had a blast at Langdon and enjoyed everything. Also a very affordable venue that takes care of everything

Langdon Farms Golf Club 8

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2017

The moment we visited Langdon Farms, we knew that we wanted to get married there! The venue was gorgeous and we love the big red barn where we hosted the reception. The golf course and grounds are beautiful and well-kept. The luscious flowers that were blooming and the greenery were a great backdrop for our photos. We loved the white house where we were able to take family photos. We had a great experience working with Samantha who was our day-of coordinator. She answered all of our random questions and was able to help us out with anything/everything that we sent her way. A few of our families members have dietary restrictions/allergies and they were able to accommodate it all. Samantha made everything so seamless - our wedding day went off without a hitch. The food was delicious and we appreciated all the staff's help! All of our guests had great things to say about the venue as well!

Cassi · Married on 08/19/2017

We were so amazed with how everything turned out! Sam was so helpful and made our day go better then expected!

Alexis · Married on 08/06/2017

We had an amazing experience!!

Alana · Married on 04/07/2017

I almost booked Langdon Farms for my April 2017 wedding. The only reason we went another direction was a different venues proximity to my family for ease of day of coordination, and we are paying more for this ease. Langdon Farms was one of the best values I found in Portland in terms of how much they have to offer, and how reasonable their pricing is with a large variety of options. The setting is beautiful and feels more like a beautiful farm than a golf course. The main reception space is large and airy, and offers lots of natural light and options for decorations. All the staff I interacted with were extremely nice, professional, and responsive. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting the ease and convenience of an all inclusive venue, in an affordable package.

• #

Polly · Married on 02/12/2017

This is an absolutely beautiful place to get married at. Katrina was so proffesional and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and on our big day as well. The entire staff was great, food was wonderful, and the photo ops on the grounds were incredible.

Branwen · Married on 10/02/2016

Lisa was great to work with at Langdon Farms! The venue was absolutely beautiful and the whole staff was incredibly coordinated. We moved seamlessly from getting ready in the White House, to the gorgeous lawn ceremony, and a reception in the Red Barn. Lisa worked well with the florist, musicians, officiant, and photographers to make sure that every little thing was in place and I knew I never had to worry. The food was delicious and all of my wedding guests enjoyed the day. I can't thank Langdon Farms enough for our special day.

• kirsti

kirsti · Married on 08/13/2016

Could not have been happier or had a better time. Katrina is a doll and went out of her way to make it as easy as she could for us. Wedding was in July and I still have people raving what a great time they had.

Tiffany · Married on 07/16/2016

Langdon Farms was the perfect wedding venue! Not only is the venue beautiful both indoors (barn) and outdoors but the planning for the day of was made so easy thanks to their on-site wedding coordinators. We specifically worked with Lisa and we could not have imagined working with anyone else. She had all the little details taken care of so we/our friends and family did not have to worry about any of it. The day of the wedding was so relaxing thanks to Lisa because she had a fantastic timeline and made sure our wedding party were where we needed to be at all times. Having a venue that comes with it all is the way to go; its wedding planning made easy when you book this venue.

Myranda · Married on 07/03/2016

Venue was perfect, food was great! Kartina was always so helpful with anything and everything!! The staff was great! Overall they made our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Langdon Farms Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Myranda! It was great having you. :)
  • Siloh

Siloh · Married on 06/25/2016

Langdon Farms was the first venue my husband and I looked at, and we immediately fell in love-but afraid that we were being too eager, we looked at 6 other venues before making a decision.

Each & every venue that we looked @ lacked compared to LF.

We worked with Katrina throughout the process, and with my own wedding be the ONLY wedding that I have ever been to, I had a million questions. All of which she eagerly answered.

From the menu tasting, to the details meeting, the rehearsal dinner, all the way up until our big day, Katrina & the staff were phenomenal!

Our center pieces were straight out of my own imagination. A lot of the wedding was DIY in terms of decorations, & I was sure that my crude explanation of what I envisioned would not be understood. I even warned my husband that he may have to re-arrange things before the ceremony if it wasn't what I expected . However, that was not the case! Katrina & the LF staff were amazing at making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

The venue was decorated to perfection,the food was amazing, & the setting is straight out of a modern day fairytale.

Do not hesitate to book this venue. The price that they give you INCLUDES EVERYTHING. So many venues we visited give you an initially low price, only to find out that you need to provide your own tables/chairs, ect. Or that food and drinks are an additional fee. NOT AT LANGDON FARMS! The price includes it all : venue, food/drinks, a day of coordinator, staff to help set-up and tear down, and even the rehersal dinner space!

Honestly I cannot say enough good things about this place!

Some of our friends even told us that they wished they knew about Langdon Farms when they got married. Even my hair stylists/make up artists were swooning over the venue and the view from the bridal suite! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they include a space for you and the bridal party to get ready! This place is a dream!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Langdon Farms Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Siloh! :)

The staff at Langdon Farms Golf Club was incredibly helpful from the day we toured the venue all the way through the wedding and reception. All of our questions were answered clearly and our needs met exceptionally. We could not have asked for a better venue, event and staff for our wedding and reception.

Kate · Married on 11/14/2015

Alison, Lisa, and the entire Langdon Farms staff was incredibly accommodating, from the day we booked, until after our event. They were so flexible in any changes we needed, responsive in requests or inquires, and always pleasant to talk to :) Our day was fantastic, and so memorable! Thank you, Langdon!

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2015

This venue is really beautiful with some great photo backgrounds. We did the weekend, mid-day ceremony option with lunch to follow and it was really nice, and affordable. The BBQ buffet was great and the Red Shed provided a great indoor/outdoor space. Both Lisa and Allison were great to work with and very responsive. The venue provides a day of coordinator who was also very helpful.

What a fantastic place to hold a wedding! From the beginning, Lisa the coordinator was wonderful! She listened to my ideas, let me know what would or would not work, was available by phone or e-mail for the most complex or the silliest questions. Throughout the entire process she made me feel special and important.

Also, she was there the wedding day 100 percent of the time. From the time we started to get ready to the last person at the reception. She helped people set up and take down. She was calm and collected. Even if the venue was terrible (which is wasn't) it would have been worth it to work with Lisa!

On to the venue itself. It was stunning. The lights, the set up, the food. Everything was easy and I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing!

During our wedding we had an emergency where a guest fell to the ground and 911 had to be called. This was minutes before our ceremony was supposed to start. Lisa and Langdon Farms handled it so well! Help was given, and the wedding went on without a hitch. Then even got updates on the guest for us.

I would highly suggest using Langdon Farms if you want a stress free wedding with wonderful staff.

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Alison & Lisa were wonderful! The entire staff was seamless. My guests said it was the most well executed wedding they'd ever been to and I owe that to Alison, Lisa & team!

Langdon Farms was a great venue! They catered to our every need, it was a good deal for the services provided, and it was a beautiful facility. Very flexible, professional, and made a dream come true.

Langdon Farms was amazing to work with. I was so happy with our decision to have our ceremony and reception there. From the moment I booked our date, Alison and Lisa were extremely helpful and attentive. They always got back to me with answers to any questions I had and also found ways to make exactly what I wanted work. The day of our wedding was a breeze! I never expected to be so relaxed on the day but with Lisa there I truly felt as though she had everything taken care of. They coordinated with all of our vendors for set up and tear down! We had planned to have some famiky and friends come to help get everything ready and we did not even need them because Langdon Farms took care of everything! There is not one negative thing I can say about LF. Absolutely wonderful and beautiful venue!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Langdon Farms was the perfect venue for our wedding! Everything was so well organized, thanks to Katie! I could'nt be more happy with the outcome of our day! So beautiful :) Thank you!

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2013

We are so happy we booked with Langdon Farms! Not only is it beautiful there, but the staff was amazing and keeping us organized and our day running smoothly. They made sure all the details were covered perfect and so professional and responsive throughout the whole wedding process. They made our wedding day perfect!

Langdon Farms is just fantastic! It is such a gorgeous venue, especially in the summer. The flowers are amazing and fit everything just perfect. Katie and Allison were a treasure to work with and made sure that every single detail was accounted for. We never stressed working with them because they always made us feel like we were the only ones having a wedding there. We would highly recommend Langdon Farms as your wedding venue!

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

We had an amazing time. Langdon did everything they could to make our day special and even though it was the hottest day of the summer so far it was done with complete professionalism and we couldn't have picked a better venue! Thank you to Langdon for making our day everything we hoped for!!!!