Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble Reviews

49 | Saint Louis, MO

49 Reviews for Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble

Denice · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Professional and Elegant!

Beautiful addition to my daughters wedding. We would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Denice,
    Thanks so much for including us in your plans. We know this has been trying times but you were able to rise above that and have a great wedding. Congratulations!
  • Andrea

Andrea L. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Beautiful and magical

Landolfi was the best. Picked them off of other reviews and was not wrong..They are so easy to work with and can play almost every song you can imagine. My happy hour was cut short because of rain so that was a bummer because I did not get to enjoy as long..but not their doing. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Andrea,
    Thanks for including us in your plans! We are proud of our repertoire so thanks for including that in your review. We strive to make your day wonderful and making planning easy is part of that. Congratulations to you and your family on a truly beautiful wedding.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca F. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

They were amazing!

I knew I wanted live music for my ceremony, and Landolfi did not disappoint! They have a huge selection of music to pick from, a lot of which can be previewed on their website. I cannot wait to watch my ceremony film to hear them again!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Rebecca,
    We really appreciate being part of this incredible wedding! We wish you the best in your future. All the guests were so receptive. It made our job easier.
    Thanks!
  • Brandon

Brandon C. · Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Landolfi made our night perfect. I supplied a list of songs to them and they blended everything together seamlessly. Even during the pandemic and a lot of uncertainness, I was able to keep in contact with Deberah at every step of the way and she always got back to me very quickly. Our guests were blown away by the song variety and musicianship of our trio that we hired. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Brandon,
    Thanks so much and congratulations! Great wedding. We always appreciate when clients are happy with what we do.
  • O

Olivia G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Everything I could’ve asked for!

I always wanted a string quartet to play at my wedding ceremony and Landolfi delivered! We had them play mostly pop music and every arrangement was beautiful. They arranged an amazing version of a song I requested for when I walked down the aisle—definitely worth the money. Overall, Landolfi was incredible. One of my favorite details from my wedding day!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Olivia,
    We strive to make clients happy for their special day. Thanks so much for the validation. We truly value your opinion!

Elizabeth A. · Married on 10/03/2020

Very easy to work with

Landolfi was such a joy to have at our wedding! We used a trio and our guests really enjoyed the music. They arrived on time, communication was simple and quick, played beautifully, and they were very professional. Thanks Landolfi!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Elizabeth,
    Thank you for including us in your plans! We really enjoyed working with you and performing for your guests. Congratulations! Great wedding.
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful & talented quartet!

We loved their beautiful music to accompany the ceremony! And they are such genuine and nice people!
    Incredibly reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Amy,
    Thanks so much for the review, Amy! So glad we got to play your wedding. Glad to hear you are doing fine!

Todd M. · Married on 03/10/2020

Professional and sound amazing! Great choice in quartet

Professional and sound amazing! Great choice in quartet. They are easy to work with, punctual, and bring that beautiful sound you are looking for. 10/10

Sent on 06/20/2020

Todd,
    Thanks for your generous review. We appreciate you for including us tremendously!
    Debbie Haferkamp

Kaitlyn B. · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing live music!

Landolfi Quartet provided excellent live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding. I had very limited contact with them and not in a bad way. I didn't have to contact them much at all because they knew just what they were doing! It was very relieving to not have to stress about a live music vendor coming. They also offer a wide range of song choices, and they played everything on my list. I had very good reviews from guests throughout the event and even after with how great of a job they did. Five stars!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kaitlyn,
    Thanks so much for your comments. It means a lot to us.
    Most of all...Congratulations on a great wedding. We loved it!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful music! Great ambiance!

We are so grateful to the entire quartet for being there for us at our wedding! We had many compliments on how beautiful the music was during the wedding and the cocktail hour. It added such an elegant and unique touch to our ceremony and reception. Thank you for coordinating all of it and making it happen. We are lucky to have had Landolfi play at our wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Katie,
    Thanks for being so gracious! You had a fabulous wedding and we were thrilled to be part of it. Congratulations from all of us!

Kelly S. · Married on 11/29/2019

Make your event even classier with Landolfi String Quartet!

This quartet is amazing! They definitely add a degree of class to your event! Excellent!!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble's reply:

Kelly, we really appreciate the feedback. Thanks again for including us in your event, and congratulations!!
  • Amy

Amy G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Choose Landolfi!

We used Landolfi for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour back in November. They were very flexible and easy to work with. We were worried it was going to be too cold for them to play our outdoor ceremony but they made it work and it was magical! We got many compliments from our guests how classy having Landolfi was! They are affordable and so worth it!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Amy,
    Thanks for the validation! We don't sound that great in the cold but we do our best. Loved being included in your wedding.
  • Kelly

Kelly R. · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Value

It was extremely easy to hire Landolfi and the quartet sounded beautiful. This is a great value; I think their price is more than reasonable for a group of 4 professional musicians! They were very flexible and quick to respond to emails (my one wish is that they would have provided a phone number for quick chats). All I had to do was provide them with a few songs that I wanted to have played, and they took care of everything else! I'm glad I hired them, and I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kelly,
    Thanks for the validation! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and thanks for including us in your plans.

Lydia D. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! Truly made our ceremony memorable.

This quartet did an amazing job! They also learned a song for us that we requested the week of the wedding, which shows such great flexibility and customer service. They kept everything extremely low-stress as well. We received so many compliments! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble's reply:

We were happy to be part of your big day! We are always delighted to add to our repertoire and appreciated the request.
    Debbie Haferkamp
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

I am thrilled that my wife and I chose Landolfi String Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Deberah Haferkamp and her team were wonderful and easy to work with. A perk of working with them is that they have all their songs listed on their website, which simplifies the selection process. If you want a song that is not on their list, they will happily learn it for a small arrangement fee.

Landolfi String Quartet exceeded my expectations—their sound was absolutely beautiful. I myself am a musician, having played flute at numerous weddings over the years, so my bar was high. I had not heard Landolfi play nor met them prior to my wedding day, but they were true professionals. They followed my instructions precisely—arriving when they said they would and sticking to the schedule and lineup I provided them.

I wish that I had been able to greet them and spent more time enjoying their music, but I was running around greeting guests and taking photos. One thing I do remember is that every time I looked over at them during my wedding ceremony, the conductor had a big smile on his face, which made me smile. They were a wonderful group and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Elizabeth,
    Thanks for the validation! We really enjoyed being part of your wonderful wedding. Thanks for including us in your plans.
    Best wishes.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing musicians!! Our guests loved the atmosphere of the live music and the range of genres pleased everyone!! They played everything from classical to rock to musicals and tv show songs!! Every musician was nice and personable and professional. 10/10!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jason · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was at the Botanical Gardens. The quartet played pieces for our ceremony, during the cocktail hour after the ceremony, and then during dinner for dinner music. They played for about 3 - 4 hours total. They were fantastic. Their music selection is very extensive. We selected mostly traditional pieces for the ceremony and mostly contemporary and jazz pieces for the cocktail hour and dinner. In addition, we wanted them to play a few songs that were not in their repertoire. For a small extra fee, they obtained the sheet music for these new pieces and learned them for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the quartet is. They were a highlight of our wedding. Note to others: E-mail is the best way to arrange details and booking with the quartet's coordinator; she always isn't available via phone, but she is very prompt and responsive through e-mail. Also, we were a little nervous about having a quartet play during dinner, but it was a great decision. They played at a good volume, not too loud so guests could still very comfortably talk while dining. And because we chose mostly contemporary pieces for the dinner, when a great song was played it gave folks something else to talk about at the table since it is not every day you hear Whitney Houston, Adele, or the Game of Thrones theme played live on strings while dining!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Steve · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired Landolfi String Quartet to play for our wedding at Graham Chapel and then for cocktails at the Moolah Ballroom. Such professionals! They were so easy to work with, and have a huge collection of music to choose from. Everything from classical to jazz and pop. They were also able to arrange a couple songs for our ceremony that weren't already in their collection. We agree with our guests who all said the group did an amazing job and added a touch of class to our event!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/28/2017

had a trio, violin, viola, cello. Knew all the music I requested, play beautifully

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 10/21/2017

THE BEST! Sounded incredible.

Landolfi played absolutely beautiful music for our wedding at our Church. Our ceremony started a little late and I was told from guests that they didn’t mind at all because the music was just that beautiful and soothing! Deb and the rest of the team was so great to work with! They set up a zoom meeting with us too to discuss exactly what we wanted! Go look at their videos on their pages, they sound incredible.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Christy,
    Thanks for the great review. I noticed the wedding date said 2017. Guess accuracy doesn't always matter...except with the music!
    We loved being part of your beautiful wedding. Thanks for including us in your plans.

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Landolfi performed at our ceremony at Graham Chapel and at our cocktail hour at a private residence in Glendale. They were absolutely amazing and set a wonderful mood for the wedding! We had so many guests comment on how fantastic they were. Their play lists are great as well! Not only do they perform classics, but they can play more contemporary music as well - great selections! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Well, all is done now, and the quartet was fabulous! It was such an incredible joy to arrive at the church with the wedding party and hear the beautiful music coming out to greet us. Wow!

Many of our friends and family commented on how gorgeous it was to have Landolfi Quartet play.

Thank you again for ALL your help, during the many months.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2016

If you're considering a quartet, Landolfi is an excellent choice. They were flexible, playing at both ceremony and reception, knew all the appropriate music for a traditional Catholic wedding and played beautifully.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Geneline

Geneline · Married on 10/01/2016

Landolfi was extremely easy to work with. We requested a trio and it was a great value. We had Catholic church wedding, and the Landolfi were very familiar with the ceremony transitions and music. The whole ceremony was so memorable, and the Landolfi Trio really tied it together. I wish we had someone videotaping it, because I would have loved to hear the music again! They did not have any troubles with our music selection, especially when we requested the Game of Thrones theme song as our exit song. :)

Sent on 11/17/2016

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Landolfi on two weddings last year and each time they were incredibly easy to work with and provided wonderful quality music for both church ceremonies. As a wedding planner, I really appreciated their responsiveness and flexibility.

Sent on 02/24/2017