Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble Reviews

43 Reviews for Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble

• Rebecca

Rebecca Frese · Getting married on 06/07/2021

They were amazing!

I knew I wanted live music for my ceremony, and Landolfi did not disappoint! They have a huge selection of music to pick from, a lot of which can be previewed on their website. I cannot wait to watch my ceremony film to hear them again!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Rebecca,
    We really appreciate being part of this incredible wedding! We wish you the best in your future. All the guests were so receptive. It made our job easier.
    Thanks!
  • Amy

Amy Lytle · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful & talented quartet!

We loved their beautiful music to accompany the ceremony! And they are such genuine and nice people!
    Incredibly reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Amy,
    Thanks so much for the review, Amy! So glad we got to play your wedding. Glad to hear you are doing fine!
    Debbie

Todd Mesler · Married on 03/10/2020

Professional and sound amazing! Great choice in quartet

Professional and sound amazing! Great choice in quartet. They are easy to work with, punctual, and bring that beautiful sound you are looking for. 10/10

Sent on 06/20/2020

Todd,
    Thanks for your generous review. We appreciate you for including us tremendously!
    Debbie Haferkamp

Kaitlyn Brown · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing live music!

Landolfi Quartet provided excellent live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding. I had very limited contact with them and not in a bad way. I didn't have to contact them much at all because they knew just what they were doing! It was very relieving to not have to stress about a live music vendor coming. They also offer a wide range of song choices, and they played everything on my list. I had very good reviews from guests throughout the event and even after with how great of a job they did. Five stars!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kaitlyn,
    Thanks so much for your comments. It means a lot to us.
    Most of all...Congratulations on a great wedding. We loved it!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful music! Great ambiance!

We are so grateful to the entire quartet for being there for us at our wedding! We had many compliments on how beautiful the music was during the wedding and the cocktail hour. It added such an elegant and unique touch to our ceremony and reception. Thank you for coordinating all of it and making it happen. We are lucky to have had Landolfi play at our wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Katie,
    Thanks for being so gracious! You had a fabulous wedding and we were thrilled to be part of it. Congratulations from all of us!

Kelly Sonnenberg · Married on 11/29/2019

Make your event even classier with Landolfi String Quartet!

This quartet is amazing! They definitely add a degree of class to your event! Excellent!!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble's reply:

Kelly, we really appreciate the feedback. Thanks again for including us in your event, and congratulations!!
  • Amy

Amy Glueck · Married on 11/16/2019

Choose Landolfi!

We used Landolfi for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour back in November. They were very flexible and easy to work with. We were worried it was going to be too cold for them to play our outdoor ceremony but they made it work and it was magical! We got many compliments from our guests how classy having Landolfi was! They are affordable and so worth it!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Amy,
    Thanks for the validation! We don't sound that great in the cold but we do our best. Loved being included in your wedding.
  • Kelly

Kelly Richardson · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Value

It was extremely easy to hire Landolfi and the quartet sounded beautiful. This is a great value; I think their price is more than reasonable for a group of 4 professional musicians! They were very flexible and quick to respond to emails (my one wish is that they would have provided a phone number for quick chats). All I had to do was provide them with a few songs that I wanted to have played, and they took care of everything else! I'm glad I hired them, and I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kelly,
    Thanks for the validation! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and thanks for including us in your plans.

Lydia Deterding · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! Truly made our ceremony memorable.

This quartet did an amazing job! They also learned a song for us that we requested the week of the wedding, which shows such great flexibility and customer service. They kept everything extremely low-stress as well. We received so many compliments! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble's reply:

We were happy to be part of your big day! We are always delighted to add to our repertoire and appreciated the request.
    Debbie Haferkamp
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

I am thrilled that my wife and I chose Landolfi String Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Deberah Haferkamp and her team were wonderful and easy to work with. A perk of working with them is that they have all their songs listed on their website, which simplifies the selection process. If you want a song that is not on their list, they will happily learn it for a small arrangement fee.

Landolfi String Quartet exceeded my expectations—their sound was absolutely beautiful. I myself am a musician, having played flute at numerous weddings over the years, so my bar was high. I had not heard Landolfi play nor met them prior to my wedding day, but they were true professionals. They followed my instructions precisely—arriving when they said they would and sticking to the schedule and lineup I provided them.

I wish that I had been able to greet them and spent more time enjoying their music, but I was running around greeting guests and taking photos. One thing I do remember is that every time I looked over at them during my wedding ceremony, the conductor had a big smile on his face, which made me smile. They were a wonderful group and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Elizabeth,
    Thanks for the validation! We really enjoyed being part of your wonderful wedding. Thanks for including us in your plans.
    Best wishes.
    Debbie
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing musicians!! Our guests loved the atmosphere of the live music and the range of genres pleased everyone!! They played everything from classical to rock to musicals and tv show songs!! Every musician was nice and personable and professional. 10/10!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jason · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was at the Botanical Gardens. The quartet played pieces for our ceremony, during the cocktail hour after the ceremony, and then during dinner for dinner music. They played for about 3 - 4 hours total. They were fantastic. Their music selection is very extensive. We selected mostly traditional pieces for the ceremony and mostly contemporary and jazz pieces for the cocktail hour and dinner. In addition, we wanted them to play a few songs that were not in their repertoire. For a small extra fee, they obtained the sheet music for these new pieces and learned them for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the quartet is. They were a highlight of our wedding. Note to others: E-mail is the best way to arrange details and booking with the quartet's coordinator; she always isn't available via phone, but she is very prompt and responsive through e-mail. Also, we were a little nervous about having a quartet play during dinner, but it was a great decision. They played at a good volume, not too loud so guests could still very comfortably talk while dining. And because we chose mostly contemporary pieces for the dinner, when a great song was played it gave folks something else to talk about at the table since it is not every day you hear Whitney Houston, Adele, or the Game of Thrones theme played live on strings while dining!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Steve · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired Landolfi String Quartet to play for our wedding at Graham Chapel and then for cocktails at the Moolah Ballroom. Such professionals! They were so easy to work with, and have a huge collection of music to choose from. Everything from classical to jazz and pop. They were also able to arrange a couple songs for our ceremony that weren't already in their collection. We agree with our guests who all said the group did an amazing job and added a touch of class to our event!

Sent on 12/30/2017

nancy · Married on 10/28/2017

had a trio, violin, viola, cello. Knew all the music I requested, play beautifully

Sent on 11/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Landolfi performed at our ceremony at Graham Chapel and at our cocktail hour at a private residence in Glendale. They were absolutely amazing and set a wonderful mood for the wedding! We had so many guests comment on how fantastic they were. Their play lists are great as well! Not only do they perform classics, but they can play more contemporary music as well - great selections! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Well, all is done now, and the quartet was fabulous! It was such an incredible joy to arrive at the church with the wedding party and hear the beautiful music coming out to greet us. Wow!

Many of our friends and family commented on how gorgeous it was to have Landolfi Quartet play.

Thank you again for ALL your help, during the many months.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2016

If you're considering a quartet, Landolfi is an excellent choice. They were flexible, playing at both ceremony and reception, knew all the appropriate music for a traditional Catholic wedding and played beautifully.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Geneline

Geneline · Married on 10/01/2016

Landolfi was extremely easy to work with. We requested a trio and it was a great value. We had Catholic church wedding, and the Landolfi were very familiar with the ceremony transitions and music. The whole ceremony was so memorable, and the Landolfi Trio really tied it together. I wish we had someone videotaping it, because I would have loved to hear the music again! They did not have any troubles with our music selection, especially when we requested the Game of Thrones theme song as our exit song. :)

Sent on 11/17/2016

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Landolfi on two weddings last year and each time they were incredibly easy to work with and provided wonderful quality music for both church ceremonies. As a wedding planner, I really appreciated their responsiveness and flexibility.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I were married just one month ago and we loved Landolfi Quartet! Probably the most convenient/accommodating vendor we had the pleasure of communicating with. Email, deposit and we were on the books! Professional and elegant, Landolfi really made our ceremony and cocktail hour shine! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2016

As guests were leaving our ceremony, so many people complimented us on the beautiful music from Landolfi. These folks were so easy to work with. We had a slightly non-traditional processional and they never asked questions about the order of our songs. We had them at our reception as well and they hustled over to the location as soon as they could. I'm so thrilled they could be part of our day!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

We have had a wonderful experience so far with the Landolfi Quartet! They have been very responsive and accommodating. They answered the many questions that we had and offered guidance where we needed some assistance. They offer competitive pricing and have the largest library of songs for a quartet that I was able to find online. In addition to the obvious classical options, they have a full variety of contemporary music that they add to on a continual basis.

We are very excited for our big day and are confident that it will go smoothly and be a beautiful day. We are confident that they will provide an intimate element to our special day and give our guests a lovely musical performance. They will be performing at our ceremony, and also 4 hour reception.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Landolfi Quartet played for my daughters ceremony at the Piper Palm House. The music was beautiful and they were even able to learn a new song we requested for the bride to walk down the aisle. I highly recommend them for any event you are looking for a beautiful, elegant entertainment venue

Sent on 09/20/2015

Rose · Married on 09/12/2015

We hired Landolfi Quartet for our wedding ceremony. We did some research and found that Landolfi was a little less expensive than the average prices we found for other string quartets. Landolfi was quick to respond to all emails and concerns leading up to our wedding. They offered a variety of music to choose from to be played. They arrived on time to our ceremony and the music sounded absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Landolfi Quartet for their excellent customer service, professionalism, beautiful sound, and great value.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Byron · Married on 09/05/2015

Great sounding. Everyone was so pleasant despite the temperature of the day.

Sent on 09/07/2015