Landolfi Quartet Reviews

33 Reviews for Landolfi Quartet

33 Landolfi Quartet Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing musicians!! Our guests loved the atmosphere of the live music and the range of genres pleased everyone!! They played everything from classical to rock to musicals and tv show songs!! Every musician was nice and personable and professional. 10/10!!

Jason · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was at the Botanical Gardens. The quartet played pieces for our ceremony, during the cocktail hour after the ceremony, and then during dinner for dinner music. They played for about 3 - 4 hours total. They were fantastic. Their music selection is very extensive. We selected mostly traditional pieces for the ceremony and mostly contemporary and jazz pieces for the cocktail hour and dinner. In addition, we wanted them to play a few songs that were not in their repertoire. For a small extra fee, they obtained the sheet music for these new pieces and learned them for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the quartet is. They were a highlight of our wedding. Note to others: E-mail is the best way to arrange details and booking with the quartet's coordinator; she always isn't available via phone, but she is very prompt and responsive through e-mail. Also, we were a little nervous about having a quartet play during dinner, but it was a great decision. They played at a good volume, not too loud so guests could still very comfortably talk while dining. And because we chose mostly contemporary pieces for the dinner, when a great song was played it gave folks something else to talk about at the table since it is not every day you hear Whitney Houston, Adele, or the Game of Thrones theme played live on strings while dining!

nancy · Married on 10/28/2017

had a trio, violin, viola, cello. Knew all the music I requested, play beautifully

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Landolfi performed at our ceremony at Graham Chapel and at our cocktail hour at a private residence in Glendale. They were absolutely amazing and set a wonderful mood for the wedding! We had so many guests comment on how fantastic they were. Their play lists are great as well! Not only do they perform classics, but they can play more contemporary music as well - great selections! We would definitely recommend them!

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Well, all is done now, and the quartet was fabulous! It was such an incredible joy to arrive at the church with the wedding party and hear the beautiful music coming out to greet us. Wow!

Many of our friends and family commented on how gorgeous it was to have Landolfi Quartet play.

Thank you again for ALL your help, during the many months.

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2016

If you're considering a quartet, Landolfi is an excellent choice. They were flexible, playing at both ceremony and reception, knew all the appropriate music for a traditional Catholic wedding and played beautifully.

• Geneline

Geneline · Married on 10/01/2016

Landolfi was extremely easy to work with. We requested a trio and it was a great value. We had Catholic church wedding, and the Landolfi were very familiar with the ceremony transitions and music. The whole ceremony was so memorable, and the Landolfi Trio really tied it together. I wish we had someone videotaping it, because I would have loved to hear the music again! They did not have any troubles with our music selection, especially when we requested the Game of Thrones theme song as our exit song. :)

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Landolfi on two weddings last year and each time they were incredibly easy to work with and provided wonderful quality music for both church ceremonies. As a wedding planner, I really appreciated their responsiveness and flexibility.

Tiffany · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I were married just one month ago and we loved Landolfi Quartet! Probably the most convenient/accommodating vendor we had the pleasure of communicating with. Email, deposit and we were on the books! Professional and elegant, Landolfi really made our ceremony and cocktail hour shine! Highly recommend!

As guests were leaving our ceremony, so many people complimented us on the beautiful music from Landolfi. These folks were so easy to work with. We had a slightly non-traditional processional and they never asked questions about the order of our songs. We had them at our reception as well and they hustled over to the location as soon as they could. I'm so thrilled they could be part of our day!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

We have had a wonderful experience so far with the Landolfi Quartet! They have been very responsive and accommodating. They answered the many questions that we had and offered guidance where we needed some assistance. They offer competitive pricing and have the largest library of songs for a quartet that I was able to find online. In addition to the obvious classical options, they have a full variety of contemporary music that they add to on a continual basis.

We are very excited for our big day and are confident that it will go smoothly and be a beautiful day. We are confident that they will provide an intimate element to our special day and give our guests a lovely musical performance. They will be performing at our ceremony, and also 4 hour reception.

Landolfi Quartet played for my daughters ceremony at the Piper Palm House. The music was beautiful and they were even able to learn a new song we requested for the bride to walk down the aisle. I highly recommend them for any event you are looking for a beautiful, elegant entertainment venue

Rose · Married on 09/12/2015

We hired Landolfi Quartet for our wedding ceremony. We did some research and found that Landolfi was a little less expensive than the average prices we found for other string quartets. Landolfi was quick to respond to all emails and concerns leading up to our wedding. They offered a variety of music to choose from to be played. They arrived on time to our ceremony and the music sounded absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Landolfi Quartet for their excellent customer service, professionalism, beautiful sound, and great value.

Byron · Married on 09/05/2015

Great sounding. Everyone was so pleasant despite the temperature of the day.

June · Married on 09/05/2015

Landolfi was amazing from the moment I contacted the organizer it was clear her goal was to ensure the music exceeded the couple's expectations. Their playlist is unbelievably extensive and their execution flawless. It was a joy to work with Landolfi and I will both use and recommend them again and again.

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

I would recommend and hire them again for sure. It was so hot at my outdoor weddi,g but they played on. Very professional!

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

We had a great experience with Landolfi for our ceremony music. They were professional, responsive, and very affordable. The music was beautiful and set such a lovely tone for the ceremony. We highly recommend Landolfi!

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2014

Debbie at Landolfi Quartet was amazing to work with. She responded quickly to every single e-mail and she was extremely helpful when I had questions. All our communication was through e-mail, which worked best for me and she was clear and concise. My duet was on time, played PERFECT music! I could honestly not have been happier with their service. Debbie as honest when I asked if she thought a duet would be enough sound for my venue and amount of guests. She worked with my budget (but this company is by FAR the BEST price in the area!) and the value you got for the amount paid was amazing! DO NOT LOOK ELSEWHERE. I know as a bride/groom you want the best, so do yourself a favor and get the best and save a little money too since their price is VERY fair!

John · Married on 08/31/2014

Landolfi were recommended by our DJ and they were a perfect choice for our needs. They played before and during our ceremony, combining classic and contemporary songs--including a song we asked them to learn for us (we provided the sheet music and gave them well over a month to learn it). Even though we had not rehearsed the ceremony with them in advance, we quickly worked out cues to let them know when to begin the processional, when to play an interlude during the ceremony and when to begin the recessional. Quick on their feet, always professional and highly talented, they have our full recommendation.

Highly recommend. Were easy to deal with and really made our wedding day special. Well worth the money and were able to travel to me included in the price. They did a fantastic job!

Lee · Married on 06/28/2014

I just wanted to thank the Landolfi Quartet so much for playing at our wedding, June 28th. We along with all of our guests LOVED the beautiful music before/after our wedding ceremony! Especially, the song they learned for our wedding exit, HOME by Edward Sharpe.

Sorry for the delayed review, but everything is more hectic when you're married. :)

Thanks again,
    Lee & Talisha

• O

Opal · Married on 06/15/2014

I contacted them a little over a week from my wedding (which was on Father's Day) not expecting any availability. However, they answered immediately, and everything was booked within minutes. Debbie was fantastic and easy to work with! Having them play for my wedding completed the ceremony for me, and was perfect for the park venue. My guests loved the music, and it was a surprise for my groom. I would highly recommend this group for anyone looking to add that extra something special to your event.

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

Highly recommend! It was the perfect touch to our ceremony and so, so beautiful!

They were amazing. The music was beautiful. One of the few things that went very smoothly on my wedding day!!