Landmark Theatre Reviews

9 Reviews for Landmark Theatre

• Jasmine

Jasmine D. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

The Landmark is awesome

The Landmark is such a beautiful venue. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. We have a few other places to look at but I really hope we end up with this one.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful The Landmark Theatre was as a venue! Danielle, the coordinator, was incredible to work with and handled every detail during the ceremony and reception. It is absolutely gorgeous and the pictures I've seen so far are incredible.

We spent the day getting ready in one of the dressing rooms in the theatre and my hair and makeup artists said they had never used a better spot at any wedding they've done.

We received a huge number of compliments from our guests about what a great spot it was and that they'd never been to such a unique venue. We had our ceremony on the stage and walking down the aisle through the theatre was an amazing experience! After, we had cocktail hour in the lobby, using the beautiful, large bar. Dancing was in the same location later in the night. Dinner was hosted upstairs, where we were surrounded by the gorgeous architecture that makes the theatre such a special and impressive place.

I could go on and on about how happy I am that we chose this venue. If I were starting the planning process all over again, I'd leave everything the same because it was everything I could have wanted, and more!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Vivian · Married on 07/01/2017

Danielle and Joe at the Landmark are phenomenal. They will do anything to make your wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend them as a venue for any event.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding and reception at the Landmark Theatre and it was absolutely perfect. Danielle who coordinates the entire day was amazing, she goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is flawless. The venue is so unique and elegant, and you have so much space to work with. I would recommend this venue to any bride looking for a unique or vintage reception site

Sent on 10/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

If you want to be stress free and have the most GORGEOUS pictures for your wedding, then get on the phone with Danielle!! Danielle was so great to work with and provides a fun upbeat attitude every time you talk with her. We had our ceremony up the grand staircase, and couldn't have asked for a better venue. Danielle makes sure you have not a worry in the world for your big day and just knows what you want/need/are looking for before you even tell her. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. Our pictures are flawless as the Landmark is just a top gem of Syracuse. It is a must to work with the Landmark!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Cheryl · Married on 05/31/2014

OMG! The Landmark Theater is a hidden treasure in Downtown Syracuse. My husband and I recently hosted our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception at The stunning, historic Landmark. We had many out of town guests who were amazed at the true beauty of the place. They never imagined such a historic place was still kept up and used as a venue. Several people asked for a tour of the facility, which Danielle, coordinator at The Landmark, graciously provided.

The wedding reception was a huge hit. We heard numerous guests say it was the best reception they have ever been to. We hired people who had worked The Landmark before to do the place up right (Blacktie Entertainment and Carnegie Catering). The Landmark alone is very majestic and needs little in way of decorating for a reception. Danielle was an angel helping out in every aspect during the entire evening. When the reception was over and we were exhausted all we had to do was walk out the door. They clean up!

My advice, do not judge this book by its cover... Step inside and prepare to be amazed!

Sent on 06/06/2014

I could not be more pleased with my wedding reception at the Landmark Theatre. Bernadette, the event manager, and her staff were excellent from the start. Bernadette took about a dozen meetings with me and various vendors throughout the year before my wedding to plan the perfect party. In the days preceding the event she rearranged her schedule to deal with my last-minute fears (not enough chairs!) and assured me that she would make any new request I had work. She certainly did, tweaking numerous details during the event itself to make my guests comfortable. After the event, she wrapped up all our gifts and cards and put them in a secure location to pick up a few days later when we weren't overwhelmed. The space is gorgeous but the service is even better!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Karen · Married on 06/08/2012

Beautiful place to get married if you are looking for something different. The staff were amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

The venue is absolutely gorgeous!!! The downside is that all of the vendors and rentals are separate from the fee for the venue, so they can stack up. Danielle is fantastic and will make sure you are taken care of, but it helps to be on the proactive side in communication. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and an unforgettable location.

Sent on 07/07/2017