Lancaster Country Club Reviews

Lancaster Country Club 1
Lancaster Country Club 2
Lancaster Country Club 3

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

The Lancaster Country club was the most perfect place to hold our wedding! We were able to take gorgeous pictures before the cocktail hour on the grounds and then simply join our guests when cocktail hour started. Jocelyn did an amazing job organizing everything and making sure our day ran smoothly. She was so flexible and helpful with the planning. My fiancé and I both had the filet and it was so delicious. Our guests enjoyed the indoor, outdoor atmosphere, especially getting cozy by the fire outside at night. Overall the wait staff, bartenders and everyone went above and beyond to make our day seamless. The only downside is the closest hotel is about 12 minutes away. We made our guests aware ahead of time so they could make safe plan ahead of time to get to their final destination. The atmosphere and value are like nothing else you’ll find in Buffalo! Highly recommend LCC for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tara · Married on 08/29/2015

After searching for the perfect venue for our ceremony and wedding, the minute we entered the LCC, we knew the search was over. Lisa Alessi and her team at the Lancaster Country were stellar. Lisa approved and supported each request we made to ensure our day was perfect. We had access to the LCC the day before for decorating and setting up prior to the big day. The grounds were absolutely stunning for photos and the gazebo where we were married looked like something out of a movie. Honestly, I can't imagine a more beautiful venue in Western New York that is conveniently located with plenty of parking. Our guests raved about the cocktail hour, the delicious sit down meals (filet mignon, salmon, and chicken francaise) and the special touches throughout the evening. Lisa worked effortlessly with all our vendors to ensure our day was PERFECT. I would highly recommend the Lancaster Country Club for your wedding or next function. It is a five star experience!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Lancaster Country Club made my wedding dreams come true! Ever since I could remember I wanted to get married in the beautiful gazebo overlooking the 18th green and pond. The staff was exceptional and they payed attention to every detail. The entire process was made very easy, they worked with us and helped make our day perfect. The food was fantastic (filet, crab stuffed shrimp, chicken marsala) people are still talking about it and all of our guests truly had a great time. We utilized the patio and fire pit outside as well and many guests enjoyed those features. We took all of our wedding photos on the property, the gardens and bridges are perfect for capturing the memories of the day. We have share many family memories at LCC and now we will cherish our wedding memories as well.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Lisa at LCC was amazing! She was prompt to respond to all emails and questions that I had, she helped set up everything and made sure my day was amazing. I received nothing but compliments on the food (you have to get the filet!) and the atmosphere and timing of the whole day was perfect. I would recommend this place to EVERYONE!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding went on flawlessly! I didn't even have to think, simply enjoy! Lisa, the event coordinator was wonderful!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Lacey · Married on 08/14/2010

We were very pleased with our caterer. The hall looked like a dream wedding. The staff treated us like Queens and Kings. The food was delicious and the desert melted in your mouth. The bar staff was very friendly and we received many compliments during the night on how beautiful everything was. Thank you LCC for a wonderful night.

Sent on 05/28/2011

amy · Married on 09/03/2005

They were amazing! The Country Club is beautiful and Carol (the events planner) was so easy to work with! I thought I was SO organized but really ended up forgetting a few things and Carol was ON TOP of them immediately! It was just an amazing place and I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Everything was great here. The food was great and the place looked great just like we wanted it to be on our wedding. The staff was extremely helpful and nice to all

Sent on 05/13/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2010

I was extremely pleased with all of the services provided by Lancaster Country Club. They were very flexible and were willing to accommodate all of my requests. The food was delicious and the wedding cake their in house pastry chef produced for us was beautiful and tasty. The venue itself if beautiful with many windows and lovely plants outside for pictures. We had access to an area upstairs to prepare for the reception (bustle my dress, have a little down time and a snack and so on) that was comfortable and generously sized. We had access to the area the day before because no events were happening the day before and there were no other weddings scheduled the day of ours. At the time, it was their policy to schedule only one reception per day, which definitely gave my wedding the individual attention I wanted. The staff was very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. We chose not to have any alcohol at our wedding, but they had several different options available if you would so desire. 130 people fit comfortably in the space and I would imagine 200 could also easily fit. This venue was spectacular!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Collette · Married on 07/03/2018

The event coordinater, Jocelyn, was amazing! She allowed me and my vendors access to the country club to set everything up. She made the table settings beautiful! I would strongly reccomend this venue for any social event!

Sent on 07/17/2018