32 Reviews for Lana's Shop

22 Lana's Shop Reviews

Lana's work is amazing! She did our placecards, welcome bag inserts (area map, schedule of events and background on us), programs, a few signs (chalkboard and framed), menus....everything was gorgeous, way better than we had ever hoped or imagined they could be!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I do not know how to write out my true gratitude, joy and happiness with both Lana and her work. My invitations were pieces of art. I have never seen any card or invitation as beautiful as what Lana produced for me. The invites went out in August and I still receive endless comments on them. Several guests requested Lana's information as they too want to work with her. There is no one out there like Lana. Beautiful, unique, timeless, and perfection. Further, Lana is patience, kind and so wonderful to work with. I can't say enough positive words about her and her work.
I am now working with her to do custom thank you cards.

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lana is a true talent who is full of immense creativity and innovative ideas. She is an incredibly kind, genuine person and planning and designing our wedding invitations with her was effortless. She showed us a large body of work in order to provide us with inspiration, but also took into account our personal interests, hobbies, and love story. She gave us a very detailed timeline which helped us stay on track throughout the entire process. Our invitations turned out beautiful and were completely customized to represent our venue and theme. Lana also created our table assignment list, welcome sign and wedding party information on chalkboards. They turned out beautifully, too! Our wedding would not have been the same without Lana's incredible work! Thank you LANA!!!! -Logan and Audrey Heffner

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Lana's Shop for all of our print needs for our wedding. Not only was it an absolute pleasure working with Lana, she created illustrations that spoke to exactly who we are as a couple. Every person that received our invitations reached out to tell us how incredibly authentic they were to our vibration as a couple. Lana created a magnificent representation of our wedding venue site, our favorite pet, as well as our family crest and logo. We were beyond thrilled. During our wedding weekend, Lana created our menus, our table cards, our programs, and more. Each piece is one that we will save and cherish forever, as they were unique, sweet, and exactly what we wanted. Lana's smile, warm presence, quick response, and calm under pressure could not have been appreciated more. Look no further for your wedding, Lana's shop is the only stop you need!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana was wonderful to work with. She was easy to communicate with, extremely creative and knocked my wedding invites out of the park. She drew a replica Adamson House that was absolutely gorgeous and everything I envisioned.
I would recommend her for everything from thank you cards to clients, Xmas cards to family to baby shower invites and full wedding suites, she does it all!

Profile Picture Johanna, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Lana made a gorgeous mountain wedding even more over the top. Her illustrations made our events! From the invitation suites to table numbers to seating charts to menus---Lana thought of every precious detail. She continued working with us throughout the process until we were completely satisfied. Whether you are wanting a gorgeous personal crest or something completely whimsical, Lana will provide you with illustrations that will make your event as special as you had hoped. Thank you,Lana! We were so thrilled to have met such a talented young woman.

Profile Picture Constance, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana did a wonderful job for us. She is very creative and responsive to our input. Not only did she do the invitations, she did table cards, escort cards, guest book art, program and schedule of events and tied them all together. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Cam, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana is simply the best. She is incredibly talented and has been such a pleasure to work with from start to end. I had a hard time finding invitations that I liked, and she did an amazing job making my vision a reality, at a reasonable price. I won't hesitate to use her again in the future.

Profile Picture User4886091, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Lana was a dream - she is so talented and fun to work with! She really captured our vision for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our invitations.

Profile Picture User5196545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana provided custom menus for our rehearsal dinners. She worked with us on providing a beautiful memento for our brides and grooms. She made suggestions and provided ideas based on our venue. I look forward to working with her on future weddings at our guest ranch.
She was very professional, responsive and reliable. I highly recommend Lana. Her work is absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Coulter Lake Guest Ranch, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Lana is incredibly talented! Her painting and iconography is so well thought out and executed. She brought my vision and dream come to life with our Save the Dates. I was so amazed how she was able to create our Save the Date by hand and paint the perfect olive branches to be the focal point of our wedding theme. She also designed my "Will You Be My Bridesmaids" cards. Our whole wedding look and feel will be cohesive and custom because our her. She is so easy to work with and responsive. I always feel very taken care with her and feel comfortable giving feedback and edits. Everyone has been saying that our Save the Dates are the best they've ever seen! She's the best! Thank you Lana! Can't wait for everything else!

Profile Picture Mari Katherine, 2/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana was such a pleasure to work with! She let me make so many adjustments to my invitations and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. My Invitations turned out great and if I ever need any sort of paper goods again, I will most definitely be using Lana's Shop.

Profile Picture Kendall, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

To begin, my sister used Lana for my bridal shower invitation which I became obsessed with and decided to utilize her talents for my wedding suite. I initially was going to go down a less expensive and less creative route and I am so glad I didn't! Lana was incredible to work with from the beginning. She understood my vision and executed it with her own artistic flair and sweet disposition. She set a reasonable timeline for us and was always quick to respond, which, seeing as I was a little late to get the ball rolling, it's always nice when someone can help you along.
I really wanted an invitation that reflected the uniqueness and bohemian spirit of my wedding. What Lana created was beyond words!!!! It was as though she read my mind. The invitations really set the tone for the wedding and I can not tell you how many people told us how beautiful and unique they were......"the coolest wedding invitation I have ever seen."
Lana is incredibly talented, but she is also a good soul and a complete doll to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone and encourage you to take the time when sending a mailed invitation. It's such a novelty these days and it can truly be the spark to engage your guests, no matter what your event!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana is not only truly talented at what she does, she is also a pleasure and joy to work with! I used Lana to create a custom illustrated invitation suite and loved her work so much that we used her for the remaining stationary items including welcome pamphlets, menus, programs, escort cards, rehearsal dinner name cards, a witness poster for our guest book, and bar signage. She was extremely responsive (often responding to emails within the hour) as we worked on designing each individual item. She was always ready with new ideas but also open to new ideas and changes to be made. She stuck with our initial vision, which was a unique one, and even improved upon it by adding her own beautiful touch. Her work is absolutely gorgeous and I got more compliments on our invitations and stationary items used on the wedding day than almost anything else. I cannot say enough great things about Lana! I cannot imagine a more responsive, kind, and dedicated custom designer for stationary and invitations. Lastly, and very importantly, her prices were BEYOND competitive. My mother and mother in law were both actually shocked at how inexpensive her work is - for her price it should be a generic design, but instead you are getting 100% customized work from the illustrations, to the paper, to the font, to the colors and getting to work directly with the designer and collaborate every step of the way. You will not regret using Lana's Shop for all of your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana did the paper goods for our wedding and did an AMAZING job. We got so many compliments on her work. On top of that, she was so sweet, responsive and all around easy to work with. If you are looking for fun, one-of-a-kind paper goods, Lana is your girl.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lana was a dream to work with. With my husband away on tour with his band, The Lumineers, it was difficult to find time to get all the details together! Lana created gorgeous invitations, RSVP cards, and Thank You's for our wedding. She came up with the ideas for them from my Pinterest board, and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Many of our guests kept them for inspiration for their own weddings! We plan on using Lana's Shop for future cards, gifts, and parties. We love Lana.

Profile Picture Brandy and Wesley, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lana is an incredible illustrator and a pleasure to work with. After speaking with us briefly about our ideas for our wedding invitation she drew the layout perfect right away. Her careful detail, color matching and beautiful design were exactly what we were hoping for and much more. In addition we received a bazillions of compliments on them. She also added some beautiful touches to our wedding decor including programs, table numbers and welcome table cards that matched the invitations and our overall wedding theme. Lana's work is excellent quality, quick and creative. We recommend using her for your invitation and paper needs.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Such a wonderful experience! Lana was such a joy to work with! My fiancé and I used her for Fiesta Rehearsal Dinner Invitations. I fell in love with a design I saw on her website which she had previously done for another couple and she was able to personalize the same design for the two of us. She was very quick to respond to all of the questions I had and we received the final product with no mistakes or delays! I am so happy with the way our invites turned out and I know it will be one of my favorite things from our whole wedding experience to look back on because she was able to create a design with such a personal touch. I would recommend her work to anyone looking for a unique invitation of any kind!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Lana for our save the date, invitations, and menus! She was one of my favorite vendors--and favorite people--to work with!!! Not only was she very flexible and always in communication with me, (even when she was on vacation!), but she got my vision from the very beginning with only a description and a few pictures to go on. Lana is incredibly creative and talented with art and graphic design. The best part was that Lana took my descriptions and then created several options for me to choose from and I loved every option! Lana went above and beyond and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who can do it all as far as wedding paper and design needs!

Profile Picture Jamesy , 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Lana was an absolute joy to work with. My husband and I were so lucky to experience her incredible talent - the invitations, wedding programs, and thank you cards she put together for us were absolutely beautiful - more than we could have ever imagined. She had an eye for exactly what it was I had in mind the whole time and her professionalism was truly one of the best! Thank you Lana!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I couldn't have asked for a better experience while planning my wedding. You were such a joy to work with and I'm so grateful to you for making our wedding unique and beautiful. We have had so many compliments on our cohesive theme and it would never have come together without you! You helped guide my vision when I was struggling and brought so much inspiration and fun to the planning process. I'm truly in awe of your passion, creativity but most of all the personalized care and attention you devoted to making our day so special.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I got married this past August up in Vail. We worked with Lana's Shop to do our invitations. Once those were complete and sent out I just new we had to do more with her to make our event as special as I'd always dreamtl! Lana ended up doing all the paper goods for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the end result! Working with Lana was by far one of the highlights to my wedding planning! How many vendors can you say you miss working with and talking to after your event is over? I can say that about Lana! She was not only a blast to work with, but made the process easy and so personal, which I loved!

My wedding may be over, but I'm thrilled to have Lana as a new friend and look forward to working with her on my next project! Thank you Lana!!!

xoxo~Mady